Author Topic: ♥ Ready to go.  (Read 395 times)

Offline Emma Rose

• View Profile
♥ Ready to go.
« on: March 07, 2014, 08:10:18 PM »
 #Will be crap, lacking all creativity at the moment.

People often ask me, how do I keep Ben Jordan in check? How do I keep him in line? How do I keep the world famous, hunk of sexy man meat from getting up and leaving me? Well to put it simply, I just let Ben be Ben. Sure that might sound simple enough but let’s be honest, if I was to start telling Ben what to do, that would be the day that I would lose him forever.

Now don’t get me wrong, sometimes I do and will tell him what to do, like when he leaves his dirty socks all over our hardwood floors. All he gets from me is a simple, “can’t you just pick them up?” I know just to say it once I know not to follow him up about it; I know not to nag him because well if I can be completely honest... looking after him and doing these odd jobs is what keeps me sane. After all I love him.

There was a long time in my life where I thought I would never seen him again, so regardless of what the lunatic is up to or thinking of, he will always be in the good books. Sure I joke about him being in trouble on Twitter, but let’s be honest out of him and I I’m the one always in trouble. It’s been like that since the very beginning. Shocking I know. Who would have thought that Ben Jordan was the innocent one between us?  Just ask Ben about it, he’ll be sure to tell you that I’m always up to something no good around him and by that I don’t mean I’m manipulating my way through things. I just mean that when I do something, it normally means I’m testing him... you know pushing him to see how he will react. Not in a crazy way, but in a this is me being naughty type of way. Don’t understand? Well you soon will.  

Ben: I don’t know about this Emma.

We find our two lovers standing outside of a big white colonial house, standing hand in hand at the front door. Emma turns to look up at Ben with a cheeky smile plastered all over her face, while Ben looks down at her somewhat perplexed.

Emma: You said, you wanted to support my modelling job, so what’s a better way than coming down and watching one up close and personal?

Ben turns to look up at the elegant wooden door of the house and sighs before turning his attention back down to Emma.

Ben: Why do I feel like I’m going to end up in trouble at the end of today?

Licking her lips Emma was holding back a laugh as she pulled herself closer to him. Placing her free hand on his chest she lightly dug her nails into his well defined muscle that was being protected by a black under armour shirt keeping him warm from the winter chill.

Emma: and why do you think you’re going to be in trouble?

Watching as Ben’s eyes dropped to the floor before trailing their way back up her body, Emma bit down on her bottom lip sucking it into her mouth playing innocent.

Ben: Boobies, Emma! They’re going to be everywhere inside and I’m going to look and you’re going to get mad.

Stepping up closer to Ben, Emma erased the gap between them as her body curved in nicely against his. Standing tall in her heels she brought her lips closer to his pressing hers softly against them. Pulling back slightly the kiwi smiled while looking up at him, staring into his eyes.

Emma: Oh I won’t get mad Ben... in fact I want you to look at as many sets of breast you can.

A loud sigh left his lips, but Emma couldn’t help but notice the right side of his mouth curl upwards for a smile.

Ben: This is a trap isn’t it?

Emma: Dear me Benjamin, this is no trap... I just want you to know I’m comfortable with you and I being together.

Ben rested his forehead against Emma’s so now their noses were pressing against each other, taking advantage of it Emma brushed hers against his giving her boyfriend Eskimo kisses.

Ben: Couldn’t you just tell me that instead of bringing me to Titty Temptation Island?

A soft laugh left her lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him in for a hug.

Emma: I could have, but where’s the fun in that?

Not giving him time to respond Emma pressed her lips against his and the two embraced into a long passionate kiss. A kiss that screamed I trust you a kiss that screamed I don’t want you any other way; I just want you the way you are. As the two broke apart breathless, Ben rubbed the back of his hand down the side of Emma’s face so softly as if she was a porcelain doll.

Ben: Alright let’s get you inside you’re already late.

Emma: Please, they can’t start this shoot without Miss September.

Leaving a small kiss on his lips Emma stepped away from the hug, as she went to take a step towards the door Ben pulled her arm back slightly.

Ben: Miss September?

Turning back to look at him over her shoulder Emma smiled.

Emma: Yeah it’s a two thousand and fifth teen calendar shoot, didn’t I tell you?

Swallowing hard Ben’s eyes grew a little wider.

Ben: So you’re telling me in that houses it’s going to be you and eleven other ladies?

Emma: Well last time I checked there was twelve months in a year soooo, yeah.  

Looking over at him as he shook his head from side to side, Ben couldn’t help but smile.

Ben: I should have called the boys.

The two just laughed before finally walking towards the front door, opening it and stepping inside.

I’m bizarre I know, I mean how many other girls in this world would tell their boyfriend to look at other ladies? Well here are my reasons, when you tell someone not to do something, nine times out of ten their going to do it. When you tell them to go for it, six times out of ten they won’t. Odds are he’s going to look, but regardless I’m the only bird he’s going to touch.

Dear Diary

Well it’s been a while, but this week I have great news... finally since becoming one half of the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell tag team champions, Joanne and myself have the opportunity to defend them to prove to everyone that it wasn’t just a fluke that we won them in the first place. I don’t understand why people get so surprised when they find out that we beat Misty and Vixen for them, it’s exactly like what they say no one is undefeatable... you just have to in the fight place at the right time with the right partner and you both have to have equal amounts of determination.

Oh boy oh boy, did I strike it lucky when Christian, Erik and Mark sat down and decided to team Joanne and myself up. Joanne is one hell of a lady and besides that she is one hell of a fighter. So there’s not a day that goes by where I’m not thankful for the tremendous roll that she played in winning us the Bombshell Tag Team Championship. I mean let’s be honest right now, without her; we wouldn’t have won them... to say I’ve been a bit flaky as of late would be an understatement but that’s something I’m not going to waste any time in rectifying. So this week it’s time for me to put my past issues behind me and it’s time to move forward and prove to the world that I’m ready to be a champion.

I can’t help but laugh when I write that, who would have thought this girl from New Zealand would be honoured enough to hold a championship, in the profession she was told time and time again was a waste of time... well it feels good to show the doubters that anything can happen and right now, I’ll do anything and everything in my power to hold my end of the deal with Joanne and protect these titles by any means necessary.

This weekend we find ourselves going up against Traci and Mercedes... that’s not going to be an easy bout. For starters, Traci and I go back to our ACW days, now even though those days weren’t for that long, they were still my first days in this world... so Traci knows what I was like back then, she knows my style, she has seen me come up from the very beginning. I can’t under estimate her and I won’t I know her like the back of my hand but in the same sense she knows me just as well. It’s going to feel good to step back into the ring with an old friend, but unfortunately for her, I won’t take it easy on her.  I’m sure Traci will understand as she would be saying the exact same thing if she was standing where I am. All I can say to Traci is good luck and regardless of what happens on Sunday, this isn’t personal it’s just business.

Moving on to Mercedes, now she’s a bit more of a risk. Mercedes knows what it’s like to win gold here in Sin City Wrestling and since Necra took her title from her I can only suppose that she wants back into the title hunt. I’m not quite sure the tag titles is what she was after, but regardless Mercedes to me doesn’t seem like the type to worry about the type of title it is, as long as it’s gold. Since day one Mercedes has been a very vocal yet dominate force within the ranks of the bombshell division. So taking her lightly would be a terrible mistake on Joanne and my behalves. So the game plan for me this week is to the take the bull by the horns and go after Mercedes, ensuring that she can’t get her paws on our Tag Team Championships. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I don’t want Mercedes to find gold around her waist once again in Sin City Wrestling, it’s just that this tag team championships belong to Joanne and myself right now and I’ll be damned if I let Joanne down in our first defence and let another team just walk on in and take them from us.  

Come Sunday at Climax Control I won’t stop until I make sure that Joanne and I are still the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Tag Team Champions

It’s time to put the past behind me and remember that I can do this after all I’m Kia Kaha

ERJ
XXX
<a href="http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EmmaxRose/media/Banners/emmarose1_zps91910ae6.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]
<p style="color:#FCDFFF">New Zealand's Hottest Export