Author Topic: "1/2 of YOUR Mixed Tag Team Champion.. Liam-Kane!"  (Read 467 times)

Offline Liam Ryan

• View Profile
    • Liam Ryan
"1/2 of YOUR Mixed Tag Team Champion.. Liam-Kane!"
« on: July 26, 2019, 10:03:56 PM »
 •REC

There is a video camera on the dresser diagonally from the king size bed. The red light is on and filming. The camera is filming Liam Ryan who is shirtless in his bed with a pair of white boxer briefs on. His hand is caressing his leg as it moves over to his crotch. He’s thrusting his hips in the air and letting sighs and moans be heard from his mouth while he continues to lay back on the pillow. He slowly starts to open his eyes and looks over to the camera on the dresser. He ends the suspense as he begins to speak to the SCW’s universe.

\'user

LIAM RYAN: “Morning lovers… and Lachlan.”

He turns to his side and holds his hands out with the shape of a heart.

LIAM RYAN: “Everytime I think about Lachlan, I think about a penis, or eggplant. If you really need me to tone by my sexuality.”

He winks.

LIAM RYAN: “It’s sad to think two studs who could be such a beautiful couple have to go head-to-head this week on Climax Control. Oh, but you know the name of the show right? You bet to believe I am going to be climaxing all over that ring when I’m lying on top of Lachlan for the pin. While Lachlan and I are having our fun, his old lady will be helplessly looking on in her corner like a good little fag hag.”

“Sierra, you can’t honestly believe somebody as hot and sexy as Lachlan would be loyal to a woman like you, could you? You look like a total bow wow and Lachlan is absolutely a perfect ten. You’re lucky he’s even claiming you on social media and letting the whole world know he’s engaged to you. You know what they say about sham marriages, don’t you? Sham marriages are the work of the devil. He’s using you to hide his real feelings; those same inner feelings I’m going to expose in the ring. When I grab his package, do you think he’s going to fight it? No, he’s not going to fight it; he’s going to enlarge to his true potential.”

“He’s going to show me the full potential of his eggplant. I’m sorry, you’re going to be second fiddle to me, bitch. If you think you’ll be interfering, I’ll snatch you up by your hair and ring you around the ring like a helicopter. Try me. I’m not the bitch to fuck with hunty!”

He snaps his fingers.

LIAM RYAN: “Listen Sierra. I’m a former marine. I’m a former kung Fu fighter. If you think anything you have to offer in this match is life-threatening or dangerous, try me. I want you to try me. Get in the ring with me and I will snatch you bald. I’ll tie your hair into my next week and wear the pride of ‘killing Sierra’ proudly. Sierra, you have no business in this match. You have no business in this tournament. You think this is your opportunity to get back those Mixed Tag Team Championships? Bitch, get over yourself! You loss those titles to the Gamers, Inc. and never earned them back. So, you know what? I don’t think you need those titles again. I don’t think we need to put up with you two as champions any longer. Now, if Lachlan wants to be my man and ½ of Ground & Pound, then he’s more than welcome to wear the gold again. But as for Team Eggplant—the team is dead!”

“I’m scared of the #MeToooMovement coming after me for domestic violence. I don’t care about my twitter blowing up because I socked a woman in her mouth. If the world knew the real
Sierra Williams; they would understand how anybody: man or woman, could sock her in the mouth. You have a bad attitude and you’re a cunt.”

“Are you going to take Christian’s advice? Start the match and never tag out? I’ll do the same. If you think I’m going to let you harm a single hair on my business associate’s head, you have another thing coming. As much as the #MeTooMovement is against men using their position of power for sexual advances and sex discrimination, they also hate the bullying of other women trumping over their fellow women. That would be you, Sierra. I’m going to get my dirty little hands all over your fiancé. I’m going to molest and violate him in that ring. I’m going to be a dirty little pervert and it’s going to be on film for you to relive over and over again. On your marriage night, I’m going to have it replayed while you’re trying to engage in a hot steamy moment. You can watch your man in a very compromising position. You can watch your man being my little bitch!”

Liam sits up and scoots back in his bed. He slides his feet up and holds the sheet over his lower part of his body.

LIAM RYAN: “Lachlan, the façade you hide behind is cute. It really is. I think it’s admirable you’re trying to give Sierra something she’ll never have in her life. You want to be the rock she never had to lean on. She’s hit rock bottom time and time again. Her years of drug use and addiction is evidence enough of her rock bottom lifestyle. Lachlan trying to make her feel complete isn’t going to help you. It’s not going to make you happy. What about self-actualization? Helping others is going to get you so far. Look at the disastrous road your relationship with Sierra has taken you down? You were champion one day and the next you were without anything. Sierra failed you. Sierra failed your team. Sierra isn’t a good partner to have. She’s a bottom-feeding whore.”

“Why would you want some pill popping, needle sticking, and trashy skank like her sucking your cock when you can have a hot playboy do it? I bet she can’t even deep throat without gagging. I don’t have a gag reflex and my throat feels like velvet. I can get you off repeatedly and that’s something Sierra can never do. A man knows what another man wants, period!”

Her licks his lips as he starts to play with his nipples.

LIAM RYAN: “Lachlan, I’m not going to just let you win. I’m not going to let you waltz into Climax Control and get me all hot and bothered to just leave without any foreplay. I’m going to put you on your hands and knees as I mount you like a French poodle in heat! I’m going to make you my bitch and then beat you to advance in this tournament. I am going to the semifinals and one step away from the finals. I am going to be ½ of the next Mixed Tag Team Champions. I will be taking over the title of the longest, reigning, and defending Mixed Tag Team Champions in the history of Sin City Wrestling!”

“Try not to get too upset Lachlan. We don’t want you to give yourself another hernia over the truth. It’s time to reveal your truth to the world and most importantly, Sierra. Honey, who cares what road she goes down? Who cares if she ends up back on the streets using drugs? Once an addict, always an addict. You can do so much better. By you hiding who you really are, you are wasting valuable time. We only have one life to live. I pretended to be heterosexual for most of my life. I went through high school forcing myself to be with women. I even had twin boys with a woman because I didn’t want to come clean about my truth. I’m the happiest I have ever been. I’m a USMC veteran. Father. Wrestler. Gay Man. And soon I will be a champion too. I will be adding champion to my list. Sadly, it’s going to be at your expense.”

The sooner you kick that hag to the curb, the sooner you and I can start planning our SCW’s takeover. Hell, I’ll even have the ring you got her resize and rock the diamond around the SCW’s locker room. I’ll be Mr. Liam Kane! Has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it? Evelyn wouldn’t object to us tagging, baby. She’ll be happy to relinquish her half of the title to you and we can go on to being the longest, reigning, and defending champions in all of SCW! The longer you wait, the longer your career is going to suck. Aren’t you ready for a career change? Don’t you want to be a success!? Don’t you want people to remember Lachlan Kane as a star? Well, you’re not going to be a star with some zero; you’re only going to be a star if you get with the STAR OF THE SHOW!

He blows a kiss to the camera and pushes himself up to his knees. He cups his hands and place them on the back of his head.

LIAM RYAN: “As much as I love you, I don’t want you to think I’m going to let you beat me. You’re not going to slap me. You’re not going to punch me. You’re not going to kick my ass… ever. If you want to really fight with me, I’m going to fight back. Trust me, this is a fighter you don’t want to mess with. I would hate to blacken your eyes. I don’t like the thought of busting your nose wide open. I hate the idea you might have a fat lip. You could walk away from this match with broken and bruised ribs. I’m a crazy mother fucker!”

“Just so you know, I’m so crazy that after I kick your ass—I’ll be the one to visit you in the hospital with a dozen long stem red roses. I’m so crazy that I am going to be culprit in Sierra’s untimely murder. Sierra, just try. Try me, bitch. I’m going to expose you for being a non-mother fucking factor!”

He rolls his eyes and flops down on his stomach as he leans on his fists.

LIAM RYAN: “Anyway, I’m so done talking about Cunt Williams and my future husband. Let me tell the SCW why Ground & Pound will be the next Mixed Tag Team Champions. We won’t take any prisoners. We don’t care who we face next. Let it be The Williams. The London Underground. Hell, let it be Jack and Emmie who we face in the semis. It does NOT matter! R-E-A-D my lips… it D-O-E-S-N-O-T M-A-T-T-E-R!”

“I will face any of the teams that advance, and I’ll win, too. I might be a drama queen, but I’m a king in the ring!”

“And I’m taking my crown WITH my half of the titles. Boo-ya, bitches!”

He swings his legs up off the bed and pushes his hands off the foot. He gets up on the soles of his feet and sways over to the camera. The camera is directly looking at his package as he’s thrusting his hips from side to side while he reaches down to touch the camera. He turns the camera off. The scene fades to black.

[align=center]user posted image[/align]