Author Topic: ∞Kryptonite  (Read 310 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Kryptonite
« on: July 01, 2016, 11:30:10 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "WEDDING CAKE AND FAMILY."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:6
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

Wedding planning was not something that Mikah had ever really been into and sometimes, Drake had to ask her if she’d done anything with the planning but she was getting more into it.  And that’s how she found herself with Drake at Ron Ben-Israel Cakes in New York City, waiting on Drake’s sister Jenny to meet up with them.  Mikah was chewing on her lip and then she’d fidget with the short skirt of her designer dress and then chew on her lip again.

::DRAKE  “Babe, relax, she’ll love you.”

Mikah shoots her fiance a look as he tells her to relax.  She was trying not to pace as they waited and she wanted to glare at Drake as he had that smirk on his face.

;;MIKAH  “Why are you smirking like that?!  And you don’t know that she will love me because seriously, what girl has ever loved me or even liked me for that matter?”

He grabs her hand and tugs her over to him and wraps his arms around her, holding her against him.  She gives him a slightly irritated look.

::DRAKE  “I’m smirking at you because you care about what my sister thinks about you and it doesn’t matter about the other girls that don’t like you, Jenny will.”

She tries to relax as she lets Drake hug her again.  She pulls away and fixes her dress again and gives Drake an uneasy look.  He just smiles at her before grabbing her hand to try to get her to relax again.  She sighs before leaning against the wall next to him.

;;MIKAH  “I hope she likes me after all she is your sister.”

::DRAKE  “She will.  I like you so she will like you.”

She still seemed to appear nervous around him and about the fact of meeting his sister.  She clutches her purse closer to her body.  Drake obviously found it amusing but Mikah did not.

;;MIKAH  “I think she’s running late.  Maybe we should start without her.”

::DRAKE  “Babe, please relax.  Everything is going to be just fine.”

She shoots him a look.

;;MIKAH  “If you tell me that everything is fine one more time, Drake Green, I’m going to throw my ring at you.  You don’t know that everything is going to be ‘just fine’ and you don’t know that your sister is going to like me!”

Drake sighs as he lets her have her little rant about his sister and things being fine.  She had moved away from him and had started to pace in front of him.  He runs a hand over his face before looking at her, an eyebrow raised.

::DRAKE  “Are you done?”

Mikah frowns a bit, pouting just slightly before shrugging her shoulders as she tries her best to stop worrying about his sister.  She stops pacing and looks at him, a bit sheepishly.

;;MIKAH  “Maybe.  I don’t know, okay?”

She takes a breath, trying to calm herself down from working herself up into a worried state.  He points to his left and she looks down the sidewalk to see a woman walking toward them.  She takes a step toward Drake, almost as if she was scared of the woman.

::DRAKE  “That’s my sister.  Now please, act normal.”

He leans in and kisses the side of her head before taking her hand and lacing his fingers with hers.  She gives him a look before placing a smile on her face as his sister walks up to them.  Drake hugs his sister and Mikah stands there a bit awkwardly for a minute or so.

::DRAKE  “Jenny, this is my fiancée, Mikah.  Mikah, this is my sister Jenny.”

Mikah still felt the nerves in her stomach as she looks at Drake’s sister and offers the woman a smile before offering her hand for Jenny to shake.  However, Jenny doesn’t hesitate in hugging Mikah and taking the blonde bombshell by surprise.

ººJENNY GREEN  “It’s so nice to finally meet the woman who’s going to make my brother here finally settle down.”

;;MIKAH  “Uh. . .It’s nice to meet you too.”

Mikah gives Drake a look and he just smiles at her and shrugs his shoulders before pulling them toward the front doors of the building of Ron Ben-Israel’s cakes.

::DRAKE  “Shall we get this started then?”

Mikah simply nods her head.  She wasn’t all sure about tasting all these different types of wedding cakes and she wasn’t sure how she was going to hide that issue from Drake when they were married and living together.  And practically spending a lot of time together, more than what they did all ready.  She had been married before; she knew what married life was about but she had never dreamed that she would be getting married so soon after the finalization of her divorce.

ººJENNY GREEN  “I still can’t believe that there’s a woman in the World that is gonna make my brother settle down.  I never thought I’d see the day.”

Mikah gives Drake a small smirk and squeezes his hand as they walk up to the front desk.

;;MIKAH  “Yeah, well, not many can resist my charm.”

She winks at Drake, who in turn rolls his eyes at her.

∞∞Receptionist  “Hello there.  Welcome to Ron Ben-Israel’s cakes, how may I help you today?”

;;MIKAH  “Yes, I set up an appointment a few weeks ago for cake tasting for the Mikah and Drake Green wedding.  We’re here for our appointment.”

The receptionist smiles at Mikah before typing something on her computer to look something up before smiling at Mikah, Drake, and Jenny.

∞∞Receptionist  “Of course.  Ron will be with you in a few short minutes.  Would you like something to drink while you wait?”

The three of them shake their heads before finding a spot to sit down on a couch, with Drake in the middle.  Mikah simply crosses her legs, one over the other before placing her hand discreetly on Drake’s upper leg as he puts an arm loosely across the back of the couch around her.

;;MIKAH  “It’s so nice of you to be able to join us today, Jenny.  Drake and I both appreciate your input and help with the big day.”

ººJENNY GREEN  “It’s no problem at all!  Anything to help get my brother down the aisle and start making me some nieces and nephews.”

Mikah felt Drake shift uncomfortably next to her at the mention of babies.  Mikah chuckles a bit, starting to like Jenny a little more than she thought she would.

;;MIKAH  “I don’t think Drake is ready for that.  However, I do have a ten year old daughter, so you’d have a step-niece to spoil, if you wanted to that is.  No pressure obviously.  Just...letting you know.”

Mikah plasters a smile on her face before giving Drake a worried look.  He just shakes his head a bit before leaning over and kissing her head again.

∞∞Receptionist  “Okay, Ron is ready for the three of you.  If you’ll please follow me.”

Mikah visibly relaxes as they stand up and Drake once again takes her hand as they follow the receptionist through the front of the building and to the back where they’d be meeting with Ron Ben-Israel.  She was thankful for the small break of conversation, not wanting to make a fool out of herself in front of Jenny.  She wasn’t sure why but for some reason, it mattered what Jenny thought of her.  Maybe it was because she actually did care about Drake more than she let on or had even realized before.  But whatever it was, she was going to make Jenny like her.

φφRON BEN-ISRAEL  “Welcome!  Welcome to the place where I make my fantastic wedding cakes and I can’t be more than pleased to potentially make the cake of your dreams for your wedding.  I’m Ron Ben-Israel, but you may call me Ron for short.”

Mikah gives Drake a slightly impressed look as they all shook Ron’s hand.

φφRON BEN-ISRAEL  “Which one of you lovely, lovely ladies is the bride-to-be?”

;;MIKAH  “That would be me…”

Mikah half raises her hand up in the air to claim the bride-to-be position, even if she knew that Jenny wouldn’t claim that position.  Ron Ben-Israel smiles at Mikah and she looks at Drake, a bit unsure.

φφRON BEN-ISRAEL  “Please, sit down and we can go through my catalog to look at what you might like for a design with your cake.”

He makes a gesture to the long, rectangular table and multiple chairs on one side and just a singular one on the other.  Mikah again looks at Drake and he just smiles at her before motioning for her to sit down.  This time, she chooses the chair in the middle as Drake sits to her left and Jenny sits to her right.  Drake takes her hand as Ron sits down as well, putting three binders full of cake pictures and flavors on the table.  Mikah swallows hard and looks at the binder.

;;MIKAH  “I didn’t know wedding cake was this serious.”

φφRON BEN-ISRAEL  “Oh yes.  It’s very serious, Miss Mikah.  I take wedding cakes or any sort of cake very serious.  Now, do you have a color theme for your wedding?”

Mikah looked to Drake and shrugged her shoulders.  She hadn’t really thought about it with everything else that was going on in her life.

φφRON BEN-ISRAEL  “You look a bit lost, dear.  Please tell me you at least have a date set?”

Mikah again looks to Drake and Drake chuckles and nods his head.

::DRAKE  “We do.  We do have a date; it’s at the end of July.”

φφRON BEN-ISRAEL  “That is awfully soon!  If you’re going to pick me to be the person who makes your wedding cake, we are going to have to know by tomorrow morning at the LATEST!”

Mikah offers a small smile to Ron and then looks around before he pushes one of the binders toward her to look through before he gives one to Drake and then one to Jenny as well.

;;MIKAH  “I really like turquoise. . .I was thinking about Turquoise, gold, and coral as my colors.”

φφRON BEN-ISRAEL  “I could work with those.  But how many cakes would you want?  Obviously the big one that you and Mr. Green would cut into at the reception but how many sheet cakes would you want?  How many guests?”

She was starting to feel overwhelmed.  She hadn’t really thought of all the things that go into planning a wedding and she almost wanted to hire a wedding planner but she wanted to be the one in control at all times.  She was going to hire a decorator to decorate the cruise ship.

;;MIKAH  “Are we inviting ALL of SCW, Drake?  It’s probably the right thing to do...and yes, we’ll even have to invite Mark even though I don’t see how it’s a good idea in any way.”

She sighs before leaning back in the chair.  Drake rolls his eyes but nods his head, agreeing with her.  She didn’t see how they could leave Mark off of the list as every superstar and Bombshell known to mankind was going to be on the cruise ship for Summer XXXtreme IV.  And she definitely didn’t want any wedding crashers at all.

::DRAKE  “I’m sure that all of SCW will be there whether you or I want certain people there or not.”

φφRON BEN-ISRAEL  “So...how many people are we looking at then?”

Mikah shrugs her shoulders, not really sure how many people SCW employed.

;;MIKAH  “Well, there’s the bombshell roster, the managers that don’t compete, the superstar roster, our two bosses and whoever they want to bring with...um..”

::DRAKE  “And family and friends that aren’t even on the roster.”

Mikah squirmed a bit in her chair, feeling uncomfortable when he mentions family.  She really only wanted her brother, his wife, and kids to be there.  She didn’t want to invite MiKayla or her parents and she knew that was going to be a struggle.

;;MIKAH  “I’m only inviting Mitchell and his wife and kids from my family, so.  Not many to add there.  And I don’t really have any other friends.  The one I would invite is dead, so….”

The mood in the room shifted as she brought up her dead best friend and she sat there with a blank expression on her face.  Jenny carefully places a hand on her shoulder in a supportive way and Drake just squeezes her hand.

φφRON BEN-ISRAEL  “Okay, so we’re talking a lot of people.  That can be done.  Do you have design in mind?”

;;MIKAH  “I do.  I want a four-tiered cake with white buttercream frosting with turquoise ribbon around each tier and white, turquoise and coral flowers leading up one side.  And with the sheet cakes, I also want cupcakes but if you don’t do cupcakes, I can go elsewhere for those.”

He was writing things down as fast as she said them and he looks up at her and smiles a bit.  Drake himself looked shocked that Mikah had even thought about the cake.  Or the wedding colors because she didn’t voice them often.

φφRON BEN-ISRAEL  “Round cakes for the tiers or square?”

;;MIKAH  “Definitely square.  And wait...scratch the white color; I want the frosting to be a light turquoise and the flowers to be a bold, vibrant turquoise that matches the ribbon.”

Ron nods his head and Mikah smiles over at Drake.  He smiles at her and leans over and kisses her full on the mouth.

::DRAKE  “I love you.”

;;MIKAH  “I love you too.”

She offers him a smile as Ron continues to write things down and sketch things up.  She watches him and leans back, crossing her right leg over her left and rubs her foot against Drake’s leg subtly.  Ron pushes the paper over to show her the rough draft of the cake.

φφRON BEN-ISRAEL  “Like that?”

;;MIKAH  “Yes, I like it.  Maybe a few more flowers but that looks good.”

φφRON BEN-ISRAEL  “Perfect, I will bring out some wedding cake samples now.”

He gathers the binders and leaves the room, leaving Jenny, Mikah, and Drake to themselves.  Mikah blushes, feeling Drake’s eyes on her.

;;MIKAH  “What!?”

She was smiling as she looks at him, her cheeks still flushed pink.

::DRAKE  “I didn’t think you had put much thought into the wedding.  But I’m pleasantly surprised to see that you are.”

;;MIKAH  “It’s not about the wedding, Drake.  It’s about the marriage; I want a marriage this time, not a wedding.”

She leans over and kisses him full on the mouth like he had done to her earlier.  She moves into him a bit but still staying in her chair as the kiss turns into a small, short make out session and she swiftly pulls away from him when Ron and a few of his staff walk in, carrying serving plates that held miniature pieces of cake for them to sample.

φφRON BEN-ISRAEL  “Okay, these are the best samples I have in the entire building.  For a star like you, Drake and a beautiful woman like you, Mikah, I spared no expense.  Only the best for the best.”

;;MIKAH  “Thank you, that’s so kind of you.”

Mikah offers the  baker a smile as she looks at the many options of cake.  She also felt squeamish as if the cake was going to make her sick and she already felt as if she needed to go on a run.  She watches as they set the platters down on the table in front of Drake, Mikah, and Jenny.  She chews on her bottom lip looking at the small piece of cake that are on the platter.

φφRON BEN-ISRAEL  “There’s strawberries and cream, chocolate with a chocolate mousse filling, a black and white cake which is dark chocolate with a white chocolate mousse and strawberry accents..”

She was losing her mind, not sure how to follow what Ron was saying.  She never realized that there were so many different flavor combinations.

φφRON BEN-ISRAEL  “We also have a classic white wedding cake with the simplest of frosting.  We also have a red velvet with a cream cheese filling and frosting to go with.  Also, a marble cake with a white chocolate frosting and a vanilla strawberry swirl cake with a strawberry filling.  And the final one we have is a chocolate cake with a mint filling.  We have more but these are our best selling at the moment.”

She looks at the pieces of cakes that were on the serving plates before looking at Drake who smiles at her.  Ron hands each person a fork and gives them a smile as if to encourage them to try the cakes.  Mikah takes a bite out of the strawberries and cream cake and shrugs her shoulders at him.  She liked it but it wasn’t her favorite.  They all tried the cake and Mikah loved the chocolate with mint filling and the marble cake.

;;MIKAH  “I definitely want a sheet cake or two of the chocolate cake with mint filling.  But I want the main, four-tiered cake to be the classic white wedding cake with a buttercream frosting and a white chocolate filling.  And if you do cupcakes, I want a variety of the flavors.  As for the other sheet cakes, I want a regular chocolate and a marble one.  Is three sheet cakes enough?  Just double it, I guess.  We can always eat wedding cake later on.”

She felt a little better as she had the cakes all figured out.  She glanced at Drake, hoping that it was fine with him that she had just decided everything about the cake.

::DRAKE  “Before you ask, it’s fine.  Whatever you want, babe.”

Mikah smiles at him before leaning over and kissing him again.

φφRON BEN-ISRAEL  “Perfect!  We will get to work on the actual design and send you a picture of the final draft to make sure that everything meets your tastes.  Thank you for choosing my cakes for your wedding; you won’t regret it.”

Mikah, Drake, and Jenny stand up and they all shake Ron’s hand before he shows them out.  Mikah felt a LOT better now than when she had when they had gotten here.  Jenny had been pretty quiet throughout the whole thing, just listening rather than speaking her two cents.

ººJENNY GREEN  “I still can’t believe that there’s a woman out there that’s going to tie my brother down!  I like you already, Mikah.”

;;MIKAH  “Somebody had to do it, right Drake?”

She hooks her arm around his before sliding her hand down and grabbing his.  She leans into him just so, placing her other hand on his arm.  He looks at her, a serious look on his handsome face for a moment or so before smiling at her.

::DRAKE  “What can I say, Jenny?  Mikah stole my heart.”

He winks at his fianceé as they walk along the sidewalk together.  Jenny hugs her brother quickly before they disappear into a little cafe for an actual lunch and Mikah had to make herself eat as to appear normal in front of her future sister-in-law.

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JIMMY FALLON."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 5
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM
SCENE ii
REC•

She had found herself back at The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and she wasn’t sure that she really wanted to be there.  The last time she had been here was right before her final title defense in which she lost.  She runs her fingers through her straight blonde locks as she stands off to the side, idly listening to Jimmy joke with the crowd before looking down at her dress.  She had chosen to wear a one shouldered turquoise dress that was skin tight and super short.  She sighs as she gets the cue and she closes her eyes for a moment before plastering a smile on her face.

≥≥JIMMY FALLON  “She is one of the most talented Bombshells on the SCW roster and she’s here with us tonight, please welcome Mikah!”

The crowd applauded and Mikah takes a breath before walking out and waves at the crowd as she walks over to the chair that is to the side of Jimmy’s desk.7

≥≥JIMMY FALLON  “Welcome back to the show, Mikah!  It’s been a while.”

;;MIKAH  “Since February.”

She smiles as she sits down, crossing one leg over the other to get comfortable as the fans were quite for a moment or so.

≥≥JIMMY FALLON  “Lots of things have changed in your life, haven’t they?”

Mikah simply nods her head, agreeing with what he had to say.  There had been a lot changes in her life since February. Her best friend had died, she lost her championship, and now she was engaged. So many changes in so little time.

;;MIKAH  “Yes. There's been a lot of changes in my busy, busy life.”

≥≥JIMMY FALLON  “You're not the Bombshell Champion anymore, are you?”

She purses her lips, not really wanting to talk about that. But it wasn't like she had much of a choice, right? What else did she have to say about it? It was months ago and she was over it.

;;MIKAH  “Yes, I did.  It was the start of a very bad week for me.”

She didn't want to go down that road because she knew that he'd ask why and she would have no choice but to talk about it.

≥≥JIMMY FALLON  “Why's that?”

She hesitates, a bit unsure if she really wanted to get into it on television. Did people really need to know her business? Apparently they did.

;;MIKAH  “Well, I lost my championship on the 14th, my very BEST friend killed himself, and I wasn't there to help him all in the same week.  It was not a good week or month really. ”

Jimmy was quiet for a moment and Mikah took this time to suck in a breath, trying to relax so she didn’t over think about her best friend overdosing.  She had gone through a LOT of shit since she had gotten into wrestling and the month of February took the cake.

≥≥JIMMY FALLON  “Wow, I’m sorry that really must have sucked.  In February and a month or so following all of that turmoil, you had stated that you really didn’t care about SCW or showing up to the shows or even losing a match.  Was any of those tweets true?  Because I don’t know how you managed to move on from such a hard loss.”

Mikah presses her lips together for a moment, thinking about what Jimmy was asking her.  She sighs before running her fingertips through her hair.

;;MIKAH  “I was in a bad state of mind for a long time, I really was.  Because why should I have cared?  My very best friend had killed himself and I felt that nobody even cared how I felt after his death.  SCW just expected me to come back to work and act like nothing major had impacted my life but now, I’m starting to realize that maybe they didn’t know how big of an impact Christian Othniel had on my life.  He was and still is the one person that I feel knows me through and through.  But no, I would say none of those tweets are true now.  Were they true at the time?  Yes, very true because I didn’t care at all.  I became reckless in my life and I was in a place where I didn’t care what even happened to me.  Much less my career.”

She offers Jimmy a small smile and he shakes his head a bit.  He clearly understood but she couldn’t tell him that it was still a struggle for her to go to work every day and be okay in a world where Christian Othniel didn’t exist.

≥≥JIMMY FALLON   “I know your fans care, right?!”

He looked out to the audience and surprisingly to Mikah, they did cheer for her.  She smiles a bit and looks down momentarily before looking at the crowd and smiling.

≥≥JIMMY FALLON  “But you do have a new man in your life...well, I guess he’s not really new, is he?  After all, you are engaged right?”

She blushes as there are some catcalls and wolf whistles in the audience.

;;MIKAH  “Yes, I am engaged to Drake Green.”

She holds her left hand up, showing the rock to the audience and then to Jimmy all while blushing.  She hadn’t blushed this much since forever.

≥≥JIMMY FALLON  “How’d that come to be?  Because didn’t you two hate each other?!  I swear you two were literally just throwing insults at one another!”

A laugh escapes Mikah’s lips and she nods her head.

;;MIKAH  “It’s true.  He and I used to throw insults back at one another almost a year ago.  It was all just silly banter but the sexual tension that was between us was crazy.  I don’t know if you could feel it off camera but oh my, people were uncomfortable around us if we were bantering back and forth.  It didn’t help that him and I are both attractive people.  But yes, now we’re engaged.  It’s truly crazy because I never thought I was going to get married again.  Ever.  I was done with marriage after my divorce but I guess people change and I do love him.”

She smiles at Jimmy before glancing at the audience who clapped a bit at what she had to say and she brushes her hair behind her shoulders with the flick of her hand.

≥≥JIMMY FALLON  “Now, you’re scheduled to compete on Climax Control this Sunday, right?  Against Crystal Millar, formerly known as Crystal Hilton, correct?”

Mikah wrinkles her nose up at the sound of Crystal’s name before nodding her head.

;;MIKAH  “Yep.”

≥≥JIMMY FALLON  “How many times is it now that you’ve gone up against her in a match?”

She hesitates, thinking back in her head trying to remember every time that she had faced the woman.

;;MIKAH  “I believe this will be the fourth time but I’m no Mercedes Vargas when it comes to facts and numbers.”

She leans back, getting comfortable around Jimmy as they converse back and forth.

≥≥JIMMY FALLON  “And you’ve beaten her every time, correct?”

Mikah simply nods her head again, agreeing with what he had to say once more.

;;MIKAH  “Yep.  Every time.  The last time I faced her was because she had been horrible to one of my good friends, Despy.  And sure, maybe things were taken out of context but nobody messes with Despy or any of my friends for the matter.  If it had been Christian that she had been saying those things to or about, I would have snapped and would have done something I would have regretted.  But the two times before that was for the championship that I held at the time.  And this time, she believes that I have bullied Zelda Clark.  And sure, maybe I was mean to Zelda but that doesn’t mean I bullied her.  And maybe I shouldn’t have been so mean to Zelda, but I have been super stressed about planning a wedding to Drake freaking Green, so I snapped and took everything out on her.”

She simply shrugs her shoulders in a sheepish way before looking over at Jimmy.  She had a tendency to take things out on people who didn’t deserve it.

≥≥JIMMY FALLON  “At least you seem to have the decency to admit it.”

;;MIKAH  “She only wanted to take back what she had said to Despy AFTER she had several people mad at her because of what she said.  I won’t take back what I said to Zelda because it’s out there and it happened but I can move on from what I said and that’s something that Crystal needs to realize.”

She wasn’t trying to say that she was a better person than Crystal because she most definitely didn’t believe that.  But she didn’t believe in taking back something that you had already said because once it’s said, you can’t take it back.  But you can move on from those words and any action.

;;MIKAH  “She should have apologized to Despy RIGHT after she had said it; not months later.  I saw that he sought him out to give him an apology and Despy’s a great guy and he has the purest heart of anybody I know and accepted her apology.  Why didn’t she apologize sooner?  If she truly is and was sorry about the tweet that she had sent out, shouldn’t she have acted sooner?  Shown that she didn’t mean what she had said and wanted to do something about it?  I mean, as a person that’s something you should do.  Granted, I haven’t apologized to Zelda yet but it’s on my to-do list.  After all, I am planning a wedding here.”

She winks at Jimmy, who shakes his head a bit.

≥≥JIMMY FALLON  “Is there anything else you want to say either to Crystal or about her before we head to commercial?”

She pauses, tilting her head to think for a moment.  Was there anything that she wanted to say to Crystal or about her?  She knew that the interview was drawing close to a close as Jimmy had another guest that he needed to get on.  Mikah had wanted to be the final guest before the musical guest but she didn’t have much of a choice.

;;MIKAH  “Yeah, actually I do.”

She sits up a little  straighter in her chair and clears her throat, ready to talk about her opponent, Crystal Millar.

;;MIKAH  “Crystal is the current Bombshell champion and she’s a good competitor in the ring and maybe this is the one thing that she hasn’t done in her career; beating me one, two, three in the center of the ring.  And I know it’s eating her up and she knows that I have the power to take her championship away from her because so far, she hasn’t been able to beat me.  She wants to say that she’s not scared to face me but I know deep down that this worry eats at her and nags at her as she thinks about facing me on Sunday because she knows that she hasn’t been able to beat me and I know that it makes her feel inadequate and that is exactly the way she should feel.  Sam Marlowe was able to beat me on her first try and it’s taken Crystal how many times before she finally got the belt?  I think that is self explanatory.”

She winks at the crowd who clap and sort of cheer for her, unsure of what to really do at the moment.

≥≥JIMMY FALLON  “That’s the great and talented, Mikah!  Thanks for being here tonight, Mikah.  I hope you win this weekend.”

;;MIKAH  “Thank you Jimmy.”

She shakes Jimmy’s hand before standing up and exiting off to the left to leave the entire building.  She was tired of being here and she wanted to crawl into bed with Drake.  She smiles at some of the crew members as she heads to the dressing room she had used to grab her things then leave.  She felt that maybe it had been a great interview.  Bu what did she know?

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "BROTHER MEETS FIANCÈ."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:4
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE iii
REC•

Mikah definitely wasn’t ready for this but it seemed as if Drake was.  And he clearly found amusement out of it as Mikah ran around the house, trying to get things in order.  She was worried about Mitchell coming over to meet Drake for the first time.  She had been on a cleaning rampage since Mitchell had called and asked about her fiancé and then demanded that he meet him.  Mikah wanted to say no but she had grown a bond with Mitchell the past several months and didn’t want to deny him that right.

::DRAKE  “Will you relax, Miks?  It’s just your brother.”

Mikah shoots Drake a look before walking past Drake to do something but Drake grabs her and pulls her down into his lap.  She scowls at him a bit, narrowing her eyes in his direction.

;;MIKAH  “Seriously Drake…I need to--.”

::DRAKE  “You need to what?  Mop?  You’ve done that five times.  Vacuum?  You did that six times.  Rearrange your pictures on the wall?  You’ve done that twice.  Everything looks great.  You look great, I look great, it will all turn out great.”

Mikah sighs before leaning back against Drake, getting comfortable against him for a minute or so.  She wasn’t usually so crazy but with wedding planning and trying to prepare for her match on Sunday, she was starting to get just a little tired.  Drake smiles a bit as she relaxes against him and he wraps his arms around her.

::DRAKE  “Did you ever think that this was going to be us when we ran into one another almost a year ago?”

Mikah wrinkles her nose and shakes her head no.  Because a year ago, she was still married to Gavin, a huge mistake and he had been in a relationship with Lyah Lindberg.

;;MIKAH  “Not once.  I didn’t like you very much, you know.”

Drake chuckles and Mikah moves so that she’s straddling his waist, facing him.  She wrinkles her nose at him as he looks up at her, his hands settling on her hips.

::DRAKE  “I didn’t like you much either at the time.  However, I will admit I always did find you attractive.”

He winks at her and she blushes a bit before leaning down and capturing his lips in a kiss.  He kisses her back, his hands sliding up her side, starting to take her tank top off.  She giggles a bit, feeling his fingertips drag against her sides, teasing her just so.

;;MIKAH  “My brother is going to be here soon.”

She mumbled against his lips, still kissing him as he manages to take her top off to reveal her deep purple bra.  She pulls her mouth away from his for a moment and he looks at her bra before he reaches up and pulls one cup to the side.  She giggles a bit before leaning down and kissing him again as his hand wanders.  Just as they were getting into it, the doorbell rings and brings them back to reality.  She pouts a bit as she fixes her bra after pushing his hand off of her.  She pulls her tank top on before getting off of him and going to the door to let her brother in.

≡≡Mitchell  “Hey baby sister!”

Mikah gives him a look, clearly not entertained by the fact that he was calling her baby sister and that he basically just denied her what she was about to get.  However, he was used to her moods and pulls her in for a hug anyways.

;;MIKAH  “Mitch-ell!”

She was whining as she didn’t really liked to be hugged by family members or anybody really unless their names were Drake or Leighton.  Within seconds, Dexter, Maverick, Hannah, and Luna were all at the door ready to greet the intruder.

≡≡Mitchell  “Wow, four dogs, Mikah?”

;;MIKAH  “One is Drake’s!”

She was trying to make it seem as if it wasn’t really as bad as it seemed.  Because four dogs was a lot of dogs to take care of.

≡≡Mitchell  “They’re all pretty cute.”

Mikah watches him pet them all and laughs as Maverick tries to stand on all of them to get the most pets.  She picks the puppy up and moves him before telling them to go to the other room in which they do.  She smiles at Mitchell, a bit awkwardly but a smile all the same.

;;MIKAH  “So...do you want a tour of the house?”

She was trying to delay him from meeting Drake.  She wasn’t sure what he was going to try to say to Drake as he hadn’t met any of Mikah’s exes.

≡≡Mitchell  “Or you could introduce me to your fiancé..”

;;MIKAH  “Or I could give you the tour of the house…”

≡≡Mitchell  “Or you could introduce me to Drake.”

She frowns a bit before sighing and leading him into the living room, where Drake was sitting patiently.  Mikah gives Drake a slightly nervous look.

;;MIKAH  “Drake, this is my older brother Mitchell, and Mitchell this is my fiancé Drake Green.”

She watches as Drake stands up, ready to meet Mikah’s older brother.  She watches as they shake hands and she stands off to the side, feeling quite awkward.  She wasn’t sure how to handle this, handle them meeting.  She smiles at Drake who, was seemingly doing okay.

::DRAKE  “Hey man, I’m Drake as Mikah said.  It’s great to finally meet somebody from Mikah’s family.”

≡≡Mitchell  “Yeah, she’s not much of a sharer is she?”

They both look back at Mikah and she rolls her eyes at them.  She didn’t think she had been that horrible about introducing people to her family.  Or maybe she was.

≡≡Mitchell  “Don’t worry, she must really like you if she’s letting you meet me.  I’ve never met any of her previous love interests.”

::DRAKE  “Well, I hope so.  I really love her.”

Mikah blushes a bit as Drake tells her brother that he loves her.  She knew that he did otherwise he wouldn’t have proposed but it was always nice to hear that he did indeed love her.  She smiles, relaxing a bit as Mitchell sits down on the loveseat and Drake sits back down on the couch.  Mikah walks over and sits down next to Drake, moving close to him.

≡≡Mitchell  “Where’s Leighton?”

;;MIKAH  “At a friend’s house; can’t keep that girl home.”

Mitchell chuckled a bit as he watched Drake and Mikah on the couch.  He watched as Drake put an arm around Mikah’s shoulders and pulled her in closer to him.  Mikah felt oddly at ease with the whole situation.  Drake was a likeable guy and he was definitely better than some of her exes.

≡≡Mitchell  “It must be a girl thing; I know you were hardly ever home.”

He gave her a pointed look in which she rolled her eyes.  He knew exactly why she was never home but she didn’t want to press the matter on.  She didn’t want to bring up her troubled childhood up in front of Drake because she didn’t want to explain anything else to him.  Or at least not yet.  That’d be another bridge they’d have to cross.

;;MIKAH  “Yeah, well I was popular.  What can I say?”

She sticks her tongue out at her brother before looking at Drake.  He was doing better than she thought he would at meeting her brother.  He clearly wasn’t as flighty when it came to family as she was.

≡≡Mitchell  “So do you two have a date for the wedding set?”

;;MIKAH  “At the end of July.”

She glances at Drake, curious to see how her brother would react to that news.  She knew it was fast paced but she didn’t care.  It just meant more time to spend with Drake as a married couple than as not.

≡≡Mitchell  “Of next year?”

Mikah shifts a little uncomfortably in her spot, looking at her brother as he expected her to say yes, of next year.  Maybe she hadn’t been very clear about it.

;;MIKAH  “No. . .of this year….This July…”

≡≡Mitchell  “That’s fast…”

She bites onto her bottom lip, glancing over at Drake who just shrugs.

::DRAKE  “When you want something, you go after it.  And when you know you love somebody, why wait?”

Mikah smiles at Drake before leaning over and kissing his cheek.  She didn’t mind showing affection towards Drake in front of Mitchell.  She had thought it would be different but it wasn’t.  She felt comfortable around Mitchell and around Drake.

≡≡Mitchell  “I guess that makes sense.  Are you going to invite your big brother to your wedding, Mikah?”

She knew that he was half teasing but also half serious.  He knew how hard it was for her to let family in but yet, here he was meeting her fiancé for the first time in her entire life.  She glances at Drake, who had a somewhat amused look on his face as he looks at her.

;;MIKAH  “Of course I am.  I’m going to have to borrow London as the flower girl, if you don’t mind, that is…”

≡≡Mitchell  “Of course not.  You should really invite MiKayla, she really needs somebody in her life right now.  And you are her twin sister.”

Mikah swallows hard as she looks at Mitchell.  She was curious now.  She wanted to know what MiKayla had gotten herself into.  MiKayla had been book smart and did all the right things but when it came to common sense, she didn’t have much.  Especially when it came to boys.

;;MIKAH  “What’d she do?  What’s wrong?”

She didn’t want to appear worried because why should she be worried about a sister that she saw every six months?  But she was.  It must have be the twin thing.

≡≡Mitchell  “I don’t know if it’s my place to tell you. . .”

;;MIKAH  “Then why bring it up, if you’re not going to tell me, Mitch?”

He sighs, running a hand through his hair, looking at his little sister.  She had always had a bite to her tone and he didn’t want to press things on if she wasn’t going to be receptive towards them.

≡≡Mitchell  “You’re right, I’m sorry…”

;;MIKAH  “So, what is it?”

She looked at him, slightly eager and impatient to find out.  She didn’t understand why it meant so much for her to know what he was hiding from her.

≡≡Mitchell  “She’s pregnant.  And the baby’s father bailed because he and I quote ‘Can’t handle being a father’ or some bullshit sob story he spilled to her.”

Mikah was quiet for a moment.  They were almost thirty years old, her and MiKayla.  She had an almost eleven year old daughter and here MiKayla found herself pregnant.  Mikah wasn’t sure what she was supposed to feel for the twin sister that she really didn’t have a bond with at all.  She sits next to Drake, quiet as she tries to think about what to do.

≡≡Mitchell  “I know it’s not easy for you to let her into your life, Mikah but she’s pregnant and alone.  Mom is not happy with the situation and you’ve been a single mother and you’ve done it alone before.  She’s scared but she wants to raise her baby by herself and it would mean a lot to her if you’d be there for her.”

Mikah sighs, looking at her brother as she listened to him.  She didn’t really see how it was the same thing or even close.  Mikah had had nobody in her life at the time to help her raise Leighton, so there was no other option but to be a single mother.  MiKayla has options and she has their parents in her life.  She didn’t know if she even could help her be a single mother with all the resources that she has in her life.  Oh, and MiKayla’s not 19 years old.

;;MIKAH  “How is it the same, Mitchell?!  I was 19 years old when I had Leighton and I was all alone.  I had nobody in my life to even ask for help.  My parents were in Seattle and I was clear over here, in New York City.  How can I even attempt to help her, Mitch?!  This isn’t me being mean or cold heart, I’m just confused at how I can help her.  Because it’s not the same.  She’s not all alone and we’re almost thirty years old.”

≡≡Mitchell  “But you’ve had a baby and you’ve done a great job at raising Leighton.  You can help her raise the baby, Mikah.  You are the baby’s Aunt even if you don’t like your own genetics. I thought that maybe you would want to be apart of the child’s life because you’re great with my kids; they love you.”

Mikah looks at her brother as he spills his little heart out.  It was true, Boston, London, and Jersey were good kids and Mikah loved them.  But this was different.  She knew how MiKayla was and she knew how she did things.

;;MIKAH  “Mitch, you know if I start to help her she won’t do anything on her own.  That’s how she is.  The girl is book smart but lacks common sense.  I’ve helped her through things before and tried to do things for her to help her out of bad situations but she doesn’t even help.  I would love to be apart of the baby’s life but as an Aunt not a mother.”

≡≡Mitchell   “Mikah, please.  She looks up to you and is scared to ask for your help…”

Drake grabs Mikah’s hand and squeezes it and Mikah looks at him, unsure of what to do.   She didn’t know what to do or if she should be nice and help her sister out.

::DRAKE  “Babe, it is your sister…”

;;MIKAH  “Drake, if I help her out the baby is going to be here more than it isn’t.  Do you want that?  Do you want to help me raise somebody else’s baby?!”

Drake seemed unsure and he glances over at Mitchell, who appeared way too hopeful for the entire situation.  Mikah gives Drake a look, wanting him to think about what she had said.  He didn’t know her twin sister like she did and Mitchell didn’t even know that Mikah knew MiKayla as well as she did so it had surprised him that she knew how MiKayla would act.

::DRAKE  “Mikah, she’s family and you do things for family….”

;;MIKAH  “I don’t Drake!  That’s just it, Drake.  I don’t and I never have.  Mitchell has only recently been allowed into my life because he’s usually the one that doesn’t press matters like this.”

They hardly argued about family stuff or hardly argued at all, really.  But Mikah didn’t just want to give in and give MiKayla an out.  Mikah takes a breath before looking over at Mitchell, who seemed like he was in an awkward position.

≡≡Mitchell  “I didn’t mean to cause trouble, Mikah.  I really didn’t but she’s scared and she has no idea what to do with a baby.  She knows that she’s going to be the baby’s mother but she has no idea what to even prepare for.  I told her that I would talk to you and then if you were okay with it, I’d help her find an apart in NYC so you could help her the best to your ability.”

;;MIKAH  “Mitchell!  I’m hardly ever home!  With my career in SCW and my upcoming wedding to Drake, I never have time to be home.  How am I supposed to help her?”

She wasn’t trying to be mean, she was trying to make Mitchell see what she was talking about.  But for a person that wasn’t in the business, they never seemed to understand what it was like to hardly ever be home.

≡≡Mitchell  “I know but she’s lost right now.  You were in a hard place when you were pregnant with Leighton and look at you now, you have things figured out.  And I know you’re not home a lot, Mikah but even when you are home, she’d be thankful for any help.  Please, Mikah…”

;;MIKAH  “I don’t know, Mitchell.  I have planning a wedding going on and at the end of July, I’m in a huge match for the championship…”

He was wearing her down and she wanted to agree but she was scared.  She didn’t want to become a mother to a child that wasn’t her own.  She was scared that she would ruin the baby’s life.

≡≡Mitchell  “She can help you with that; she’s very organized.”

Mikah sighs and looks over at Drake, who smiles at her in a encouraging sort of way.  He was a good man and very patient it seemed.

;;MIKAH  “Fine, Mitchell.  I will help her out as long as she moves here, to NYC and leaves our parents in New York City.”

≡≡Mitchell  “Great.  And about our parents….are you inviting them to the wedding?”

Mikah freezes in her spot as he brings up their parents.  She knew the right thing to do was say yes, of course she was going to invite them.  But she didn’t want to invite them and she knew that Drake would try to encourage her to do such a thing.

;;MIKAH  “No, they’re not invited to my wedding, Mitchell.  I don’t want them on the cruise ship.  At all.  They do not deserve it.”

Drake glances at her and she looks away from him.  She knew that he was about family but she didn’t want to fight about it.

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Kryptonite
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 11:31:06 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "KRYPTONITE."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 2
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM
SCENE iv
REC•

Simplicity.  She loved to simple things down for her opponents and making them feel as if they were useless but this time, she wasn’t sure how to go about things.  She has faced Crystal several times before in the past and she’s never lost to the woman and she definitely didn’t want to start losing to such a woman now.  So here she found herself sitting in the middle of the wrestling ring in the arena in which they would be competing in on Sunday.  Her back was to the tron and she was sitting indian style in the ring.  She was wearing her ring attire and she had chosen hot pink for the color.  The camera man was filming her and gives her a subtle nod.

;;MIKAH  “Where do we find ourselves now, Crystal?”

She tilts her head to the side, a small smirk on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH  “We find ourselves in a match again.  A match that you, yourself asked for personally last week on Climax Control.  And low and behold, you got the match that you so desperately wanted.  So, bravo to you for that.”

Mikah claps her hands in mock fashion before placing them back down beside her.

;;MIKAH  “I’m sure that you think that you were doing the ‘right’ thing in asking for the match because you’re defending your little friend, Zelda Clark.  But what you don’t remember is that I have your number.  I’ve beaten you in every match that you and I have been in together.  Granted, the first match you and I were in was a triple threat match but it still counts as a loss for you because you just couldn’t hack it in a wrestling ring where I was involved.”

She simply shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  “Does that mean that I believe you’re not a good competitor?”

She shrugs her shoulders again, a smirk on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH  “No but I’m better at wrestling than you are.  Our past solidifies that, now doesn’t it?  How many times are you going to keep coming back and getting your ass handed to you, Crystal?  You’re the bombshell champion now and you’re going to have a tremendous amount of pressure on you.  Everybody is going to dissect every loss you have while you’re champion and every win that you have under your belt as champion.  There will be nothing that will easily slide under the rug, unnoticed.  Do you think you have what it takes to be a champion?  Do you think that you can have a record like I did when I was champion?  I rarely lost a match while being the Bombshell Champion.”

She glances behind her at the tron, which had some sort of video playing on it.  The camera zoomed in on the tron a bit to see that it was playing a mash up of all the times that Crystal and Mikah had been in a match with one another.

;;MIKAH  “My favorite part is coming up, hold on.”

She points to the tron and watches as it shows Mikah pinning Crystal several times in a row.

;;MIKAH  “That is my absolute favorite part of that whole video!  I can understand why you don’t like that part, Crystal.  Because it eats at you and makes your skin crawl to think about that I’m the one bombshell that you can’t seem to beat.  If you were superman, I’d be your kryptonite.  I’d be the one thing that you couldn’t touch and it’s the only thing that rings true.”

She pauses, thinking about something in her mind.

;;MIKAH  “Let’s go over some of the facts, shall we Crystal?”

Another pause as she smirks at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “Fact one, you’ve never beaten me.  Fact two, I’m a better competitor in the ring.  Fact three, you are not a nice person.  Fact four, I’m not really a nice person.  Fact five, you are the bully, not me.”

She looks at the camera and raises her eyebrows.

;;MIKAH  “You can call me a bully all you want, Crystal but the fact is, you’re the bully that tries to act like she’s not a bully.  You played it up as if you were not trying to be mean to my friend Despy months ago and you’ve gotten him to believe such lies that you spewed out of that trouty mouth of yours.  You are manipulating him into believing that you’re not some big, bad person and that what you had said about him, you would have said about any other partner that you had.  But I don’t believe that, Crystal.  Nope, not one bit.”

She looks dead on into the camera, a serious look on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH  “I believe that you wanted to take the heat off of yourself because you couldn’t handle it.  You couldn’t handle everybody judging you for what you said and did to Despy after winning the Blast From the Past tournament.  And that’s fine that you don’t want to have that heat on you anymore but be a woman and admit it.  Admit that you can’t handle the heat and that you just wanted to have some peace in your life because everybody knows that your life right now is anything but peaceful.”

She smirks.  She typically didn’t like using people’s personal lives against them, but what other choice did she have, really?

;;MIKAH  “Your life is in shambles right now, isn’t it Crystal? The only place where your life isn’t in shambles is in the wrestling ring where you can win and sometimes get your way.  But do you want to know what I think about you, Crystal?”

She leans forward as if she was telling the camera a secret.

;;MIKAH  “I think you’re a skank.  A sleazy, unpleasant person.  I don’t like you and I never really have because you can’t decide what you want.  One week you want to be nice and the next, you’re the biggest bitch in the world.  You can’t have it both ways, Crystal.  Pick a feeling and stay with it.  Me?  I always know what I am, and that’s fine.  Everybody knows what I am, even your friend, Zelda Clark.  And while I’ve mentioned her, let’s talk about that, shall we?  Real quick.”

She shakes her head, shaking her hair out of her face.

;;MIKAH  “Zelda Clark is SCW’s newest blogger that posts a blog every week talking about whatever it is she talks about.  Whatever, that’s fine but Crystal, you’re mad at me for being ‘mean’ to the fangirl.  Sure, maybe I was a little harsh towards her but she butted her nose into my business on two separate occasions.  But granted, the first time I didn’t have to be so mean to her but that’s who I am.  I’m not a nice person and I’m truly working on that.  Everybody knows that I’m not a nice person; it’s what’s gotten me so far in this business.  I’m not at fault here because Zelda had some unnerving trust that I’d be nice to her because she claimed to be a fan of me.”

She simply rolls her eyes at the thought.

;;MIKAH  “But you see, if she was really a fan of me, you would know that I don’t like people talking to me if I don’t know them.  And Crystal, you should know me really well, shouldn’t you?  How many times have I beaten you again?”

She scrunches her eyebrows together, making it seem like it was such a hard thing to remember when in fact it was relatively easy to remember.

;;MIKAH  “That’s right, three times.  Spell it out, Crystal.  Three.  One.  Two.  Three.  And sure, one was a triple threat match in where you weren’t the one pinned but it still counts as a loss for you in the record books.  And that must burn…”

She smirks a bit at the camera once more before looking around the empty arena.

;;MIKAH  “I saw a little fun fact that former Bombshell Champion, Samantha Marlowe pointed out on Twitter and it made me laugh.  She pointed out that it only took her one try to beat me and get the championship.  And how many tries did it take you to get the championship?  It’s getting a little too hard to count at the moment.  But also, Samantha did a task almost everybody believed was impossible, and she beat me.  Simple.  She beat me one two three.  No questions asked but you...you couldn’t do that and I don’t believe you will do it on Sunday.  I’m fully prepared not to let you win, come Sunday.  I love having this power over you, knowing that the one thing that you want more than anything in your career is to beat me and you just simply cannot do it.  The only thing that will be your saving grace on Sunday is…”

She pauses, pursing her lips as she looks up to the right for a moment, thinking.

;;MIKAH  “Is that you didn’t put your championship on the line and that you will still get to go home with it in your grasp.  That will be the one thing that saves you after I win our match and beat you again.  But this time, I don’t want the one, two, three.  I want to make you tap out like the bitch you are.  I want to wrap my legs around your throat and make you gag on your own spit.”

She wrinkles her nose, a genuine smile on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH  “That’s the one thing that I want the most out of this match, Crystal.”

She sits up a little straighter.

;;MIKAH  “I want to make you tap out to get the win.  Now, of course I’ll take an easy pin to get the win but it’s soooo much more satisfying to make people like you tap out.  People that think they can just waltz in and make a match request and then easily get what they wanted.  So here’s a new rumor, just for you Crystal…”

She leans forward, a glint in her eyes as she looks at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “With your marriage on the rocks, I heard a little rumor about what you’ve done with Mark Ward to get this match.  And it’s not pretty.”

She winks at the camera before leaning back into a seated position once more.

;;MIKAH  “Nobody said being the Bombshell Champion was easy, did they Crystal?”

Mikah had an all-knowing look on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH  “You should have asked me how it was being the Bombshell Champion; after all I did hold the championship belt for 9 months.  I had a record setting title run.  I also had an impressive undefeated streak for a while.  Can you do that Crystal?”

Mikah tilts her head to the side, an arrogant look in her eye.

;;MIKAH  “I already know that you can’t.  Because you can’t beat me.  And that’s not me being unbeatable, because I clearly am beatable.”

She had always had a problem with admitting that she had flaws or at least out loud but she was okay with saying that she was beatable.

;;MIKAH  “But to you?  I am unbeatable.  I won’t let you win on Sunday and there’s nothing that you can really do but try to win and even then you will fall short of victory.  And then what will people say about you?”

She makes a hmm sound as she taps her index finger to her lips a few times before tilting her head to the side.

;;MIKAH  “Will they say that Crystal Millar is a pitiful Bombshell Champion?  Because I’m already thinking that.  Or...will they say that I am better than you?  Oh but wait. . .”

She hesitates again, pausing for dramatic effect.

;;MIKAH  “I already am better than you Crystal.  In the ring.  And in life in general.  My fiance wants to be around me, what about your husband?  Does he want to be around you?  Oh...sorry, am I getting too personal here?”

She makes an ‘oops’ face before rolling her eyes.

;;MIKAH  “But our personal lives and who we fuck at night, isn’t the focus on Sunday, is it Crystal?  That’s between you and me and who is the better competitor.  Do you think that if I had been champion when you faced Sam a couple of weeks ago that you’d have the belt right now?  Think about it,Crystal.  Let it sink in for a minute.”

She sits back and literally lets a minute pass by, the arena completely silent as she sits in the middle of the ring.  She smiles at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “Because if I had been champion, you wouldn’t be right now.  And that’s just how it is.  I have your number and you need to realize that when it comes to you?  I will never let you win unless I’m damn near unconscious.”

She reaches up and tucks her hair behind her ears as she winks at the camera once more.”

;;MIKAH  “I’m done playing whatever game it is that Mark Ward wants me to play because of who I’m marrying.  I’m done being the wishy-washy woman I have been for the past several months and starting on Sunday, with you Crystal?  You will all see what I’m capable of because I still hold you accountable for your actions towards Despy months ago and I can’t let it go, it’s just there.  And on Sunday, Crystal I will use you as an example, an example to show just what everybody forgot about me.”

A smirk spreads across her face.

;;MIKAH  “That I’m the best Bombshell on the roster.  Tommy Knocks has said it before and I’m going to prove once again just exactly why I am the best.  No more fooling around and not caring anymore.  You’re getting the Mikah that I was a year ago in the ring, Crystal.  Not the one that lets people easily beat me in the rng.  That Mikah is gone and the old, true Mikah is back.  And it all starts with you and you can only thank yourself.”

She stands up and pulls at her wrestling bottoms as she looks around her.  She then looks back at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “Because after all, Crystal, you were the one to ask for the match.  And that will be your own fault when you come up short of the win.  But I however will thank you.”

She smirks a bit before placing one hand on her hip.

;;MIKAH  “I will thank you for getting my head back in the game and out of the sand.  Because there will be no more holding back from me.  You’re getting the best on Sunday.  So I hope you’re prepared, Crystal because I can’t wait.”

She smiles before blowing a kiss to the camera.

;;MIKAH  “See you on Sunday!”

She turns and walks to the ropes and gets out between the bottom and middle rope, her back to the camera as she stands on the apron on the other side of the rope.  She turns and looks over her shoulder, a smirk still on her face.

;;MIKAH  “Ciao.”

She jumps down and begins the walk up the ramp to the back, ready to go find Drake to spend some time with before Sunday comes.  She felt invigorated and ready to prove just why she had been the Bombshell Champion for nine months.