Author Topic: Agostino's metal bull riding bucking machine.  (Read 585 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Agostino's metal bull riding bucking machine.
« on: March 05, 2021, 11:55:10 PM »
New Years Celebration. Milan, Italy. Thursday 31st December and Friday 1st January. (Off-Camera)

The last few days since Christmas Day, they had been spending time as a family, although from time to time to keep himself in shape, Agostino had used his parent's gym they built for him while he was a motorcycle racer. It's was usable for his training while being a professional wrestler, especially when he's still required to do testing for Yamaha from time to time.

Many people are celebrating the New Year, and it's been the first time Agostino has been around this many people since before joining Sin City Wrestling, hoping to gain himself a girlfriend while in the process. While James wasn't able to come down, somebody else was from his wrestling crew, Declan Marshall.

Agostino Romano: "Hey, Declan, isn't it great how we celebrate New Year here in Milan?"

Declan Marshall: "Certainly beats celebrating it on my own with my parents being busy for the new year, celebrating somewhere that's too young for me to go, being a fifty-plus club, so it isn't suitable for me. Are those your parents down there?"

Agostino Romano: "On the dancefloor on the right? Yep, that's them. There is one thing I want to gain out of all of this; I want to get a girlfriend. So bored and lonely in my hotel room at times that I like someone to have fun and crack a joke with them."

Declan Marshall: "Yeah, I know you feel that at times with lack of contact with anyone. I'm sure that lucky lady wants to get to know a costumed chip man who wants to make people laugh."

That's the one thing that made Agostino stand out to everyone, wearing a chips costume. They are standing outside of Piazza Castello, the main point for New Years Celebrations with live music acts from Italy and other countries like America and even from the UK. Mostly pop and RNB music played as there are many children around, even some stopping to ask for Agostino's autograph.

Agostino happily signed pieces of paper for the kids and taking selfies with them. Even some wrestling fans stopped to come over to Agostino as well. It left Declan shocked, how much of a hero both in the motorcycling and wrestling world.

Declan Marshall: "You are like a hero in Italy. Amazing how everyone recognises you still, even if you moved on to do a different sport."

Agostino Romano: "Of course I am, this is where I lived my entire life, until now where my career has changed. Don't forget Declan; I'm still a replacement and test rider for Yamaha, developing the bike and overseeing the future talent of racing as well as being a wrestler. Not an easy job to accomplish."

Declan Marshall: "Certainly not. Let's go and say hello to your parents."

Agostino Romano: "For sure, and maybe a girl will hook up with me during this gig as well."

Declan chuckled at Agostino for being Mr Chips around the New Years party celebrations. As hard as he tried to stop Agostino from being entertaining, Declan had to let Agostino be himself, despite him wanting to be serious at times. Still, there was nothing to lose with what Agostino can get up to with his tricks in the book.

Agostino and Declan walked over to his parents, who stopped dancing, and looks at Agostino as Agostino speaks to them.

Agostino Romano: "I want you both to meet someone. Mum, Dad, this is the guy that's been training me to be a great wrestler, Declan Marshall, and these are my parents."

Agostino's mum: "A pleasure to meet you, Declan. Call me, Giorgia."

Agostino's dad: "I'm Mateo. Agostino's been telling us all about you during the Christmas break how much you helped him being a better wrestler. Glad we met."

Then his brother came over, and unlike his parents, Francesco had met Declan when they were helping Agostino move things into his new place, but it had been a long while they last met. Mateo and Giorgia fist-bumped Declan as so does Francesco as he says this.

Francesco Romano: "What are you doing here? Aren't you meant to be in America, celebrating your own New Years party?"

Declan Marshall: "If I were fifty plus, I would, but I decided to come here instead, visiting Agostino and you lot. It's certainly wild here, more than I thought with how crazy you Italians are."

Agostino Romano: "That's what we are; I mean, look at me, wearing a chips costume to stand myself out from the rest and got some great music, playing on top of that. Anyone who lives here and stays at home is unusual. Things do get crazy here, people getting drunk, some fights, but not many. More happy drunks."

Declan Marshall: "I can tell. Let's see if we can get some girls for you; hopefully, you can take them to America. Leave these guys to it for now, until the countdown."

Agostino now goes for a dance as the crowd gathers around Agostino; even the ladies enjoy Agostino's attention in the party, celebrating the New Year. One of the Italian girls giggles and laughs at Agostino as she says this.

Brown-haired Italian girl: "A chip costume? I thought I'd seen everything at this New Years Eve party, but I haven't. You are hilarious."

Agostino Romano: "Hey, that's what a former Global Bike Championship champion and current professional wrestler does around here, being Mr Chip. You can bite the top of the chip if you want to."

Brown-haired Italian girl: "With my empty tomato sauce dip. For sure."

Agostino goes on one knee, letting everyone see what was going on. The lady pretends to grab the tip of the chip to dip in with act tomato sauce and bites on it. She's pretending to chew as Agostino has his hand in the air, jumping and celebrating that a girl has not only touched him but creatively played chip in a tomato sauce dip.

Declan stood on the sidelines, laughing at Agostino's way of trying to get a lady, but she went away, but it was still fun and entertaining with things, mostly there were more children, wanting to stand with Mr Chip and pose in pictures with them.

Agostino Romano: "Man, I miss Italy way too much. I almost wished I didn't move out of here now."

Declan Marshall: "But it was the right decision to make, especially when you will be wrestling more often in America when places start to open up with this virus being over. I go and get us a couple of beers and hot dogs."

Agostino Romano: "I'm feeling a little hungry, but I am thirsty as well in this outfit."

Declan went to the outside stalls to get himself and Agostino some food, while the lady who pretended to dip the chip in the pot earlier came back came over and remembered who the man was in the chip costume.

Brown-haired Italian girl: "OMG, it is you, Agostino Romano. My brother would be jealous of me if I were standing in front of you right now. He worships you to the moon."

Agostino Romano: "That's me, alright. I'm guessing your brother is a big fan of mine, huh? Is he a member of my fan club?"

Brown-haired Italian girl: "Oh yes, he is. He saw you when you were riding in your home Grand Prix in Mugello when you won your first ever GBC race as a top professional, and you had the toilet cubical where you went in it. He thought that was the most creative moment you've done."

Agostino Romano: "Those were the good fun times. I wish I can celebrate like that again in wrestling, but there's not enough space for that. I can, however, think to be more creative with my entrance in wrestling."

The brown-haired Italian girl widens her eyes, speaking in her eyes the great one of racing, knowing about her brother being there when Agostino won his first-ever GBC race with the toilet cubicle. It was no different to how he was in wrestling as Declan got Agostino a hot dog and beer as the girl continued talking to Agostino.

Brown-haired Italian girl: "That's another thing you have brought to light in my brother's life is wrestling. He was never interested in watching the sport until now. It shows that you can be successful in two sports if you work hard at it."

Agostino Romano: "I wouldn't say successful exactly when I've not won a wrestling title. That's the aim I was going for; by being a professional wrestler, it's a way for wrestling fans to get into GBC, which is why I still do testing and be a replacement rider for Yamaha and GBC fans to get into wrestling. It's to promote two sports at once."

Agostino grabbed a piece of paper and signed his name for the Brown-haired lady who hugs Agostino, signing something for her brother mostly. She even got in the picture with him with Agostino doing a selfie. After he did that, she says this.

Brown-haired Italian girl: "I feel you're handsome and would love to have more fun with you, but the problem is while I do, I can't leave for America with you because I have a well-paid job here and I enjoy it."

Agostino Romano: "Damn, that hurts, but at the same time, I respect you're happy in the job you work in. Anyway, count down is starting. Enjoy the rest of the year."

The brown-haired lady kissed Agostino on his costume as she walks away with Agostino having a sad look on his face, being so close to having a girlfriend. Still, it wasn't to be as he goes over to his family, who he hadn't seen all day, with the countdown as he finishes his hot dog and drinks some of his beer. They all counted down from ten in Italian. All of a sudden, when it was midnight, the fireworks go off, and everyone shouts.

Everyone: "Happy New Year, whoooo."

Agostino Romano: "A year where I will become champion of the wrestling world with whatever belt comes at me."

Music was on full blast, with the final countdown playing from an Italian band as he jumps up and down with the crowd, patting Agostino, even lifting him. Declan, on the other hand, fist-bumped Agostino's parents and said this to them.

Declan Marshall: "Happy New Year, Giorgia and Mateo."

Mateo Romano: "Happy New Year."

Giorgia Romano: "Same to you too."

Mateo Romano: "Anyway, glad to meet you. I had a word with Agostino being a bit more serious with wrestling and reminded him of how he got to the top; he said you kept reminding him to be serious and how he fell asleep doing so."

Declan Marshall: "Yes, sometimes he goes over the top, and there are times when we are training he does make fun, especially during title match preparations, but he's doing it because the one thing wrestling does provide you to do is entertaining."

Mateo Romano: "Yes, we do like him doing that to stand himself out as he said other wrestlers don't do that during their videos against each other?"

Declan Marshall: "Yes, the other wrestlers stand or sit in the background, talking. Agostino didn't like to do that, and I don't believe he will. Look at him, enjoying himself."

His parents nodded as Agostino got down, being on stage now, trying to have fun with the guitar. Agostino went over with the drum set, playing a song with a band for a bit, with everyone now going crazy, even some who stepped outside of their homes, seeing Agostino play.

As he played two songs as a drummer, Agostino held his hands in the air and thanked the fans for coming out to celebrate the New Year and how he plans to be a champion this year in wrestling. He then gets off stage, and all of his family, including Declan, went back to their home after partying all night to get well-deserved sleep.

-----------------------------

Inflatable, goth wearing guitar playing with Internet belt, holding his pants up. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 6th March. (On-Camera)

Instead of doing what he has plans to do at the hotel, he's getting bored doing activities there. As the virus was now clearing up, he was able to go outside a lot more, being on the beach with a metal bull ride bucking machine he created, wearing goth gear like how metal rockers rock out, but at the same time, with an inflatable red, white and blue guitar he has in his hands.

As he gets on the bull, as usual, due to the fun, he has singing promos than talking on a guy who was into metal music. There were two sound systems, one for metal music but another sound system in place.  Declan and James giggled to themselves at the crazy idea of Agostino having a metal bull ride bucking machine. As James presses a button on the metal bull riding bucking machine, Agostino begins to sing.

Agostino Romano: "It's nice to be out in the fresh air, away from just a wrestler the only zone, being able to ride on the beach on the metal bull, behaving himself, while playing the guitar and wearing my Internet title belt, holding up my pants. It's something I've always wanted to do against Caleb Storms, who still wants to fight me and never give up his quest on wanting to win this belt again."

Agostino takes a small moment to pause as he rides it a bit, gathering his breathe back. Agostino then continues to sing.

Agostino Romano: "Caleb Storms is a guy who doesn't quit from wrestling and poses a fight and a threat to me. He's a great guy who, apart from the handed title issue, he's not said or done a thing wrong to me, although I know I upset him when I walked away from the Supershow with this title holding up my pants because it feels good to be on top of the world."

Agostino plays the guitar while on the bull for a bit, made out of metal with the waves going backwards and forwards. Many people wore masks on their face, along with Agostino, as they weren't allowed without one. Agostino continues.

Agostino Romano: "The problem with Caleb Storms is he doesn't have the killer instinct to finish matches successfully. He slips up more than once and has never learnt from his mistakes, getting better with his wrestling. I may have lost to Colby, but unlike your loss with Kris Ryans, I'm not as experienced as you are, and nobody predicted how good Colby was unless you watched SCU, which I admit was a massive mistake I made, and I will correct that next time."

That's one thing Agostino does is never make excuses for losses or make a big deal out of them, as other wrestlers do. He clears his throat, saying, gee-ha, a lot on the bull for the time being.

Agostino Romano: "Did you not know I was planning to put the title on the line at Blast From The Past tournament, little Caleb? I wanted to defend it against Colby Quik, but the management said no and had to accept the decision, which made me a better champion than you. He was a Mixed Tag Champion. Where were you in the tournament? You didn't take part, knowing you would lose the Internet title because you had no pride in wanting to defend it."

Agostino had a bit of a smirk on his face, knowing he's full of confidence as you see the Internet title around his waist, holding up his pants, causing the fans laughing. Agostino's terrible singing only made things funnier as there was another sound system playing of storms taking place.

Agostino Romano: "How the storm usually scares people in real life, but the storm with Caleb has been obliterated many times because he doesn't do extensive research on his opponents and matches. He doesn't blast his thoughts to wrestlers. Caleb doesn't believe in himself, but I do because another thing that applies to me that doesn't with you, Caleb, is that I'm an internet star with my fan club forums. You don't have that star power in you. You have a band, but where's the fan club for them?"

More storms took place over the sound system as the bull goes faster, with Agostino playing the inflatable American flags guitar. There was a mosh pit forming on the beach, going on the sand as Agostino laughs, enjoying himself with the metal bull.

Agostino Romano: "Sadly for you, you were a champion, but you weren't a powerful one. You may be consistent, but you need to be malicious at being honest. Everyone didn't like you being handed a title, and it's a fact I will never live down. I don't have much respect with you, regarding that and I still don't because it's pissing on all sportsmen and women, busting their ass to win, but you accepted the trophy because you aren't good enough to win it yourself."

The bull goes so fast that he drops the inflatable guitar on the sand with everyone rocking out to Agostino, even if he's a terrible singer that sounded nothing like a metal star, but more of a screeching little girl but that's the entertainment Agostino provided.

Agostino Romano: "Just like last time, I'm going to go out there, use the strength of me being more popular than you as I proved to everyone that anyone coming from a different sporting background could win a title, and that's what I did. I will still retain this title because a champion needs someone who is consistent in wrestling and believes in hard work, not being gifted a free title gift without putting up a fight against J2H like you didn't. It's why he gifted you a title because you will never get this ever again, and I will make sure it doesn't either."

Agostino has a few more words to say as the bucking machine slows down with a guy giving him a plastic cup of beer, seemly fresh as he drinks it all in one go, before dropping it on the sand and continues to sing for the last time.

Agostino Romano: "Because unlike you who still has the same move set of not evolving himself to be a threat, I've been working a lot on this wrestling move that I will try out against you because I want to be a better wrestler than I am. All I'm saying is you better tap out to the move because it will stop you from thinking, Agostino is just a brawler and high flyer, only you realise I won't be anymore. I won't give it to you because tomorrow night here in Vegas, I will beat you, knowing your strengths and weaknesses, walking away with this belt still attached around my waist because I'm an Internet sensation. I will still be the King Of Internet division when I make you tap out to still be champion. See you tomorrow night when I beat you for the second time for the belt."

Agostino continues to ride the bull, but this time at maximum speed as he finishes singing with the fans clapping. Despite his terrible efforts at singing and the storms going off, only James turned off the storms sound system and continued to ride until, ten minutes in, Agostino falls off.

They take the sound equipment with them, and everyone, including Agostino, went back to their homes or hotel in Agostino's, Declan's and James's case, leaving the bucking machine and the inflatable guitar on the beach. After getting their temperature checked, they enter the hotel to head to their hotel rooms to rest for the day.

I love AJ Allmendinger.