Author Topic: Agostino's golden ticket at a sweet factory  (Read 725 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Agostino's golden ticket at a sweet factory
« on: July 02, 2021, 11:05:27 PM »
OOC: I'm really am lacking ideas for character development/Off camera stuff for Agostino at the moment so if anyone got any ideas that I can do within the pandemic, please PM me and I'll see what I can do to work your ideas in. Thanks.

Sweet factory, searching for the golden ticket. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 3rd July. (On-Camera)

Today was going to be a short video where Agostino popped by a sweet shop searching for the golden ticket. Instead of the golden ticket being in wrappers, Agostino had to search for one around the shop. Agostino started the hunt.

Agostino Romano: "I lost I know, but I generally was hoping to face The Troll in a match because our match would be fun, but I have to wait until the PPV is over. I got to be honest, I didn't really have anything to say with Miles in the last match. Of course, I'm facing him again, along with Lincoln Daniels. I bet you're wondering why I'm in the shop, searching for not silver tickets."

Agostino saw a silver ticket sticking out as he picks it up, but he immediately throws it on the floor as Declan and James laugh at Agostino.

Agostino Romano: "Oh I know now, I'm searching for a golden ticket, something we're all competing for. I don't really know what to say against Miles that I haven't said before. I think you're a very talented wrestler and I agree when you said you've gotten better by being in the Wolfslair gym to improve on your skills. Wish I had that opportunity instead of going by what Declan says to me every single week. I also don't want bronze tickets either."

Agostino shook his head to see bronze and silver tickets around, but not the gold one he sought for. The others were laughing at Agostino.

Agostino Romano: "Lincoln Daniels is a massive guy that has all the tools to go against him, but he recently lost a lot of heavy matches from what I've researched about you and you are going to go far. However, with your size, you aren't going to go far when you're against two high flyers. Sure, you can use some high flying skills, but not as much as I and Miles can."

Agostino still was searching as he did eat some candy before continuing to search.

Agostino Romano: "The point is that while I'm still searching for the golden ticket, I need to get back on track with at least performing matches for the fans and I will deliver to do that. I just like to have fun and I know wrestlers have criticised me for not taking things seriously, but that's boring. Having fun is what makes you happy. I've never been angry or sad about things, although two weeks ago seem like it. I'm going to win this match and grab the golden ticket to get a special surprise."

Agostino finally found what he's looking for which was underneath a flower basket as he says this.

Agostino Romano: "I got a golden ticket. Now I can go and win against Lincoln Daniels and Miles Kasey to win the match."

I love AJ Allmendinger.