Author Topic: Agostino inside of a church  (Read 695 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Agostino inside of a church
« on: April 09, 2021, 11:59:10 PM »
Praying to god inside of a church. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 10th April. (On-Camera)

Agostino finally got his Internet title back after tough, gruelling battles with Caleb Storm and has proven Agostino wrong once before. Of course, that rivalry is over between the two now, and time for Agostino to move onto someone deemed a threat in wrestling right now, Brother David Shephard. As usual, Agostino never took anything seriously and starts to have fun by dressing as a priest, bowing on the floor.

Agostino Romano: "Dear God, please forgive the sins I'm about to give to Brother David Shephard tomorrow night in Las Vegas on the damage I'm going to do to him. He has disrespected the wrestling business since he lost the Roulette title to Cassian Reed. He has a name after being a Shephard to sheep he takes care of on a farm, but he preaches and says prays to you all the time."

Of course, this was mocking more than actually saying a prayer as James and Declan couldn't help, but laugh at Agostino's fake prayer.

Agostino Romano: "Brother David Shephard was meant to be wrestling against Senor Vinnie, but instead like a little bitch he is, he decided to piss off Fenris who's a great wrestler and did nothing wrong. He doesn't stand a chance against a little old Internet Champion that used to be a champion of motorcycle racing. I still do testing of course for Yamaha and got to go to Spain straight after I've beaten David who prefers to attack wrestlers when they finish matches than actually being in one to win and earn himself a title shot."

Agostino's squeaky voice only made things funnier with Declan and James as Agostino pretends to sniff and uses weep motions, pretending to cry.

Agostino Romano: "I may not have very long to make this prayer to you god, but David doesn't have a chance to beat me because he doesn't care about wanting to wrestle, he proved that on his lack of commitment to wrestling a match with Senor Vinnie at the last Supershow. It's why unless David comes out of a church from getting his sins back from all the crimes he did, he doesn't stand a chance of beating me because I'm a champion and I need to get this win behind my back, proving to everyone in SCW, I'm not a one-hit-wonder champion."

Agostino only had a few short minutes left before having to head back to the hotel and do some interviews for his testing job on Monday. He makes one last prayer.

Agostino Romano: "He can pray to you as much as he wants, but it won't help him win the match as he doesn't want to be here and only goes to attack people from behind. I know Fenris would love the sight of me beating his ass down and pinning him for the three count. I'm better and stronger than him, lord and I'll make sure I find him so he can have the guts to speak about a wrestling match. Tomorrow night, it still won't be good enough to beat me, a guy who will be wrestling every single week, defending his Internet title against all comers. Amen."

Agostino got up from the floor and left the church as he already lit the candle earlier and rushes back to the hotel and heads off to his laptop online, doing interviews with a magazine on zoom.

I love AJ Allmendinger.