Author Topic: CALEB STORMS (c) v AGOSTINO ROMANO - INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP - LADDER MATCH  (Read 1764 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Caleb Storms

• View Profile
    • Caleb Storms
“Stairway to Heaven.”
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 09:16:20 PM »
Caleb had done it, he had defeated Agostino Romano to win back the Internet Championship and now, with their wins tied at one a piece, they were set to meet in tie breaker match at Blaze of Glory but at the Go Home Show for Blaze of Glory Caleb added a little spice to their match by challenging Agostino to a ladder match! The bosses readily agreed with Caleb’s idea and now their trio of matches would be decided high above the ring, can Caleb win the rubber match?

Backstage at Climax Control 295, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 14th of March 2021. 18:00pm

Had to make the rubber match a bit more interesting.

The fact that Storms vs. Romano 3 was happening at Blaze of Glory IX was all but set in stone and that meant that my new Internet Title reign would at least have three weeks to it, but I decided to take things one step further by challenging Romano to make our rubber match a Ladder Match because after two normal matches between us, well, I felt we needed some variety to spice things up in the match.

All that remains is to see if the bosses take the bait.

“So, say that the third match between you and Agostino gets booked and it’s not a ladder match.” Katie started as we waited for our food in the cafeteria. “What then?”

“I’ll be disappointed because my idea was to spice up the ladder match.” I admitted before taking a sip from my drink and Katie nodded in agreement. “It’ll be a great match either way, but the ladder match will hopefully elevate it to a whole new level, pun not intended.” I added and Katie grinned in response.

“Speaking of Blaze of Glory, I’m hoping Krystal gets booked.” Katie commented before I spotted a stage hand approaching us. “Her lack of Main Roster wins has really gotten too her even if her tie with Char Kwan technically broke her losing streek, either way it should be a fantastic PPV.” Katie added before the stage hand came up to us.

“They’ve released the Blaze of Glory card already?” I asked and the stage hand nodded before handing it to me and walking off without another word, I looked over it and grinned. “Well, they’ve heard my request and are honouring it.”

“Your third match against Agostino Romano will be a ladder match?” Katie asked and I nodded before letting her see the rest of the card, however once she read through it, she frowned. “Ouch, Krystal’s no where to be seen and The Troll’s opening the show?”

“Yeah, and then there’s the fact that Mark Cross reached the finals with Ruby, you just know that she’s going to fume over that for the next two weeks.” I added with a nod before I frowned. “And let’s not think about Ruby winning.”

“At least Gabriel and Odette will be there to calm Krystal down, when they aren’t playing peacekeeper between her and Carter.” Katie added with aa grin and I nodded in agreement before our food arrived.

Caleb’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday the 25th of March 2021, 21:00pm

The fact that Krystal’s competing on the pre-show has lessoned her frustration somewhat but then came The Troll’s promo, yikes.

“Well, Krystal’s staying off Twitter for the rest of the day.” I commented as I went through my notifications and Katie looked up from playing her Switch, I hadn’t been on Twitter much myself because I was preparing for the ladder match so I literally only just saw her brief twitter convo with Christian and her ex’s even briefer convo with Christian, can’t say I blame her for taking the long road with this either. “At this rate I’m expecting the company’s first intergender match to be between The Troll and Krystal.”

“And if that does happen, pigs will fly, hell will freeze over, you’ll be a monkey’s uncle and Jessie Salco will win the World Bombshell Championship.” Katie responded with a scoff as she leaned back in her chair. “We both know how deadest the bosses are against the idea of an intergender singles match, they’ve prided themselves on keeping the divisions separate outside of the tag team division and Blast from the Past for years.”

“True enough, but stranger things have happened.” I pointed out and Katie shook her head. “How was your training anyway? Did Krystal show up?”

“She had the day off and Team Go was helping with the training today, it went well.” Katie nodded in response as she shifted her weight. “Carter was still moody from his falling out with Krystal, but he was in better spirits than the last time I saw him, Caitlin nearly landed on her head off a backdrop at one point but managed to save herself with an over rotation.” Katie added and I gave her a surprised look. “Adrienne was very apologetic after that as she had used too much strength in the back body drop.”

“That part doesn’t surprise me, what surprises me was that Caitlin was able to save herself like that.” I commented as I leaned back in my chair. “That’s not easy to do.”

“She was a gymnast before she decided to give wrestling a try, apparently it was second nature to her.” Katie shrugged her shoulders in response, and I nodded as I got the idea. “Still didn’t take anything away from how badly that could’ve gone.”

“I’ll drink to that.” I nodded before going back to my plans for the ladder match plans.

Caleb’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Friday the 26th of March 2021, 11:00am

*promo time*

Yep, it’s time I put this little trilogy to rest.

“The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Hobbit Trilogy, the three good Shrek Movies, the Caleb and Agostino trilogy, okay that last one isn’t quite the same as the others but this Sunday will feature the final match in my trilogy of matches against Agostino Romano over the Internet Championship, it started at the last PPV Inception IV where Agostino beat me to end my first reign, then a few weeks later at Climax Control 294 I beat him to win it back, so what better way to cap off the feud than a match where we literally have to rise to the occasion.”

Pun fully intended.

“I don’t know what the bosses originally intended but I’m glad they agreed to my idea to make this match a Ladder Match because that will really elevate this match! Okay, that’s the last pun in this entire promo, I swear! Or at least it will be until I can think of another! That said, the objective is simple, climb the ladder, grab the title and win and since we’re both high flying wrestlers, this match should be right up our allies, right Agostino?”

Should be being the operative word.

“Then again, this was going to be a great match regardless of what stipulation got attached to it but now that we’ve made it official and that our rubber match will be a ladder match, the stakes can’t be higher! And one of us will rise to the occasion to win this match and be on top of the world and well, after my last Internet Title Reign ended on one defence on PPV I don’t want to crash and burn again so this Sunday I’m focussed on retaining this title!”

More puns, because why not?

“Agostino, at the end of the night one of us will be riding high and one of us will be watching the winner celebrate from the ground! And if I have anything to say about it, that person will be me holding my freshly retained title high above the ring whilst you watch on from below! As for what happens after Blaze of Glory, I don’t know, I know Austin has said he wants to come after me but that’s assuming that he’ll be able to walk after the Lion’s Den Match!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Agostino won the first match I won the second and, in the process, we traded the Internet Title between us and this Sunday at Blaze of Glory IX we will settle things in the ladder match as we ascend the stairway to heaven! And just because this started when Agostino beat me on PPV to win the title, doesn’t mean that history will repeat itself because Agostino had better brace himself because there’s a storm brewing, otherwise he’ll be blown away from atop the ladder by “The Metal Storm” Caleb Storms, your Internet Champion!”

I walked off as the scene fades.
user posted image

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Last day of doing his other hobby. Losail, Qatar. Thursday, 11th March. (Off-Camera)

Agostino's done many laps since he started testing the new parts of the Yamaha bike on Tuesday. Everyone in the media took pictures of Agostino, especially when he wore a different livery as it was the twenty-fifth anniversary of Yamaha, being in motorcycle racing.

After discussing with the Yamaha team as a whole, even the young Italians, Spaniard and Frenchman listening to every piece of feedback Agostino's giving. It was undoubtedly a breath of fresh air in his eyes to see new faces than the same people he sees consistently every single week. It also helped to get over Caleb Storms' loss so fast that he forgot about it in an instant as he was so busy testing new parts.

The Spanish guy had always respected Agostino with his career in racing, even got emotional when he did his speech of retiring his career, the future champion, along with the Frenchman guy as well. As they were getting changed together in the Yamaha dressing room in their motorhome, Agostino already played a prank on the French guy, taking pictures of him posing. As the French guy turned around, Agostino laughed.

Of course, it led to the Spanish guy laughing and catching the french guy in the act with Agostino, taking pictures on his phone.

Dani Rodríguez: "Oh, man, you got him so good."

Matthieu Dubois: "That's not funny. I was posing for a god damn magazine. A lot of girls are attracted to me."

Agostino Romano: "It's funny, dude. Bet a lot of gay guys fancy you too. How could they resist your looks?"

Fillipo Bianchi: "I agree for real. Damn Agostino, you might be retired from this sport, but it felt like you haven't lost a beat on that motorcycle. Came close on topping all of us."

Giancarlo Ricci: "I think it's impressive to be off the bike this long, but then again, I caught COVID, and it led to Agostino to replace me for the last race."

All five riders would nod to themselves, even if they were separated five meters away, due to the COVID crisis going on at the moment, and they have to wear masks everywhere in the paddock, except in the pits where helmets are worn. Agostino never felt happier.

Agostino Romano: "To be honest, this testing came at such good timing, letting out my aggression by being fast on the bike. Plus, the bike felt so good like these parts; you may feel pessimistic about suspension and engine development, even the holeshot device, but you four should give it a try."

Matthieu Dubois: "I thought the bike was excellent, although it's still slow to our liking. Nothing wrong other than that."

Dani Rodríguez: "But I'm still struggling to get comfortable with the new engine spec. I need time tomorrow to go out and do a few more laps."

Fillipo Bianchi: "However, Agostino, despite our different opinions with the bike and stuff you tested along with combining two thousand and nineteen, two thousand and twenty and two thousand and twenty-one bikes, what do you mean about needing to let your aggression out?"

Agostino took a seat for a minute, placing his hands on his face for a bit, telling them the actual situation of what had happened in America. Agostino, as he finished changing due to being a fast changer as a wrestler.

Agostino Romano: "I will tell you all, but I like for you four not to leave as I need to tell you a story about myself."

Giancarlo Ricci: "We aren't going anywhere."

All five lads smelt of petrol, something Agostino missed a lot since he's stuck in America due to his wrestling matches as all four, despite some who were getting changed, still sat down and paid attention to Agostino.

Agostino Romano: "During my time as a professional wrestler, I had many title shots, but there was this one match I had against Caleb Storms, who's a heavy metal music fanatic wrestler who was Internet champion. On the last Supershow, you call it in wrestling like Le Mans, Mugello and Valencia home races for you guys; I won the belt."

Matthieu Dubois: "I doubt you'd rode as aggressive as you did during the test, though."

Agostino Romano: "It wasn't, but the reason was a few weeks later, after losing in a tag team tournament, I lost the belt against Caleb Storms. Instead of bitching and complaining about it as losses don't affect me, I used testing to let out my aggressive moves. I apologise for riding pretty hard, causing you to crash, Giancarlo."

All Agostino could do was put his head down in shame for the costly mistake he made on Giancarlo. He couldn't hug or do anything but apologise for his actions. Giancarlo, who had been friends with Agostino for a long time, nodded.

Giancarlo Ricci: "It's fine. I will be bluntly honest that the lockdown of being stuck and seeing the same faces with professional wrestlers got to you a bit. I'd drive myself crazy if I had to see all four of you every week."

Dani Rodríguez: "That's understandable, considering the hell my pregnant girlfriend is going through. It's frustrating as hell that you can't see new people and losing the title. Man, it's tough."

Agostino Romano: "It's pretty dull in the hotel; all of us have to stay in as well. All I can do is train for matches. I know there's a water park and laser quest stuff there, but I like to do more than that. Heck, I don't even have a girlfriend cos everyone in Sin City Wrestling is taken. Coming here has helped me get over it because I kept myself busy, instead of being stuck at home or stuck at the hotel, doing nothing."

Matthieu Dubois: "You don't have any friends you can go over and speak to at all?"

Agostino Romano: "I have a manager, James Brown and my trainer Declan Marshall to talk to and spoke to Candy on occasions, but other than them, not really. They aren't as fun or outgoing as you guys. Dead serious most of the time."

Agostino stays silent for a while, wishing he could bring James and Declan to see his other job, but he was lucky to be able to go away from wrestling for a bit because of his testing role job. It shone wrestling in a whole new light to motorcycle riders, how different the sports were and how intense things can be.

Fillipo Bianchi: "I can fully understand how boring it is, not being able to go home and see your family, or even get settled in your new home. Man, that must not be very pleasant. I think what all of us should do is you pass us your mobile number, and we'll write down our numbers on paper."

Dani Rodríguez: "That's a good idea. I agree with that; you always have us as friends, as well as being a team. I hope we can come and see you wrestle, man. When are you facing this Caleb Storms dude again?"

Agostino Romano: "After I get this vaccine done, since I will be the first wrestler in the entire industry to get it tomorrow, I will go back to Las Vegas and wrestle him for the Internet title at Blaze Of Glory Supershow. A ladder match at that."

Giancarlo Ricci: "Isn't that dangerous?"

Agostino Romano: "When you're a pro wrestler, you have to face yourself in risky situations. I like fun matches like that; especially it fits me perfectly. I love to fly from turnbuckles and use moves. It's what attracts wrestling fans."

Matthieu Dubois: "Shit, I've seen a ton of wrestling fans in the last few races now because of you. I knew the idea of you being a pro wrestler would benefit this, and wrestling sport was a fantastic idea. I think it's incredible what you've done with both sports, combining the two passions. Along with your antics with your videos, you do as well. So entertaining."

Agostino is stunned at everything Matthieu said. The other three riders agreed with him, knowing they had listened to every video Agostino did and even heard some laughter from fans in the crowds at times. Agostino has a smile on his face.

Agostino Romano: "I refuse to make the mistakes I made against Caleb Storms and go to capture that win by climbing up the ladder to win the match. When Sin City Wrestling staff know that I'd be the first wrestler in the entire company to be vaccinated for the virus tomorrow, I will be able to be free, away from the hotel.

Dani Rodríguez: "Also get that Internet title back."

Agostino Romano: "Indeed. I will review the mistakes I went wrong in my match against Caleb Storms and refuse to make them so I can be Internet champion for a long while. I will climb up the ladder and win that title and the match next Sunday."

Suddenly, Yamaha staff overheard Agostino talking about ladders, and the riders left their pieces of paper on the floor for Agostino to collect. He wrote his mobile number down on a large piece of paper and threw it in the middle of the floor, writing Agostino's number down.

Tomorrow was the day for every rider and staff in the paddock to get vaccinated. Agostino was excited about it, especially the rumours of wrestling news and media; being in Qatar, getting pictures and reports of Agostino getting the vaccine was huge for the wrestling business. Yamaha staff see the other riders leaving once they got Agostino's number. Being Agostino's former pit crew, he comes closer to Agostino, still with the mask on.

Marco Esposito: "Ladder match, huh? Well, you can practice trying to stable yourself on the ladder by helping us take your logos down, can't you as a way to prepare for the Caleb Storms match?"

Agostino Romano: "You know what? That's a good idea; it'll be a perfect way to learn to balance myself on the ladder. I'll do it; let's go."

Agostino hanged his leathers on the leather hanger, next to the other ones that were there. Agostino grabbed his bag before going to his pit garage, and there's a ladder on the floor. One thing Agostino had to do was getting to practice to set the ladder in the correct position.

Marco Esposito: "What are you waiting for, Agostino? Get yourself up there. Caleb isn't going to wait for you to place the ladder in position when he knocks you and the ladder down."

Agostino Romano: "Good point."

Agostino places the ladder in position quick and climbs up there, peeling the stickers off, pretending it's a title belt he captured, but he had more to peel off as he manages to take twenty minutes to tear the paddock down to scraps, having bare boards.

Agostino closes his eyes before the mechanics place a soft mat, and he falls, attaching the number on his chest. Agostino got up and laughs at their plan.

Agostino Romano: "Oh, that's a good trick you made, you guys. Man, I miss being apart of this paddock, having these fun and tricks you guys play on me. Wrestling is very different, and the only person that's a lot like me is Candy."

Marco Esposito: "Oh, that's a professional wrestler, right?"

Agostino Romano: "That day I had at the army cadet group was so much fun. Wrestlers take things too seriously. I'm trying to change that, though. I'm going to make more history tomorrow here in Qatar for that sport, at least. I'm heading off to my motorhome to have a sleep before packing up in the morning, making history before I head back to America."

Marco Esposito: "You mean tomorrow, when you get the vaccine, you'd be the first professional wrestler in the entire sport to get it? Wow. Yeah, I better let you go and get some sleep. Thanks for helping us."

Agostino Romano: "It beats training for the match in gyms all the time like I've been living in."

Agostino does a fist bump to all his work colleagues for the week before leaving the paddock for the last time, at least for the year, unless he comes in as a replacement rider if Matthieu, Dani, Giancarlo or Fillipo get injured or get COVID again. Agostino gets in his motorhome and changes from his regular clothes into his pyjamas. He cooks himself spaghetti bolognese. He went straight to bed after washing his cutlery and his plate, going straight to sleep.

---------------------------------------

Agostino's history breaking COVID vaccine for the wrestling business. Losail, Qatar. Friday 12th March (Off-Camera)

It was a perfect day as there were some bikes on the track as he woke up from his sleep at eight in the morning, baking hot weather conditions as he got out of his bed, doing his stretches before he goes into the kitchen, eating an apple and a banana.

Before changing into his regular clothes, he goes to the bathroom, including his half Yamaha/Agostino wrestling shirt and jeans, also placing his face mask on his face. As he does, Agostino opens the doors of his motorhome and walks out of the entire paddock.

He follows signs for the COVID vaccine area where only riders and staff of Global Bike Championship riders, including test riders like Agostino, were allowed in. Although the wrestling news and media were also there, taking pictures of Agostino, visiting the COVID vaccine area. The doctor was there, and a photographer took pictures of Agostino, even filming him as they say this to Agostino.

GBC medical team: "Hello, Agostino, are you ready to be vaccinated?"

Agostino Romano: "Let's make history happen with me being the first wrestler in the entire world to be vaccinated from COVID."

GBC medical team: "I will warn you, your arm may hurt for a few days. You will get this particular card you must carry around with you at all times and take this note to take to Sin City Wrestling staff, stating you're vaccinated."

Agostino Romano: "I was going to ask about that. I fear no pain. After all, I will be in more pain after the ladder match when I win the Internet title against Caleb Storms anyway than stabbing a needle in my arm."

Agostino sits in the chair with every moment of the wrestling media crew; even a staff camera crew member of the Sin City Wrestling took pictures and filmed the situation. Agostino pulled his shirt's left sleeve up with the needle goes in his arm. Agostino's given a plaster to place on his arm.

GBC medical team: "Come back to a European circuit next month and get your second jab done. I will see you very soon, and good luck in your match against Caleb Storms."

Agostino Romano: "Thank you. I'm happy that I can finally be free."

Agostino was given a special card and placed it around his neck, Yamaha logos style, and brought paperwork and certificate of the procedure done. The doctor who put the needle in Agostino's arm signed the document on both the paperwork and certificate, placing it in a particular folder. Agostino also had to sign the paperwork, certificate for Sin City Wrestling staff, and GBC paperwork, telling them his vaccination has been completed. Agostino, grabbing everything he has left the COVID vaccine centre.

Agostino stopped as he shows his left arm, having the vaccine done with wrestling media, taking pictures and filming Agostino as evidence and proof that now, Agostino made history. After a few interviews about the vaccine procedure done, he goes back to the motorhome, collecting his packed luggage. However, he places the certificate and paperwork to Sin City Wrestling bosses in his hand luggage before he went out of the paddock, getting a taxi straight to the Qatar airport, back to Las Vegas.

----------------------------------------

Back in Las Vegas for Agostino. Sunday 14th March (Off-Camera)

Two days later, Agostino arrives in Las Vegas as he got the taxi back to the Sin City Wrestling hotel he's staying at. It takes ten minutes to arrive at the hotel as he gets out of the cab, and it leaves. Agostino goes in, and before the test even gets done, he unzips his bag and pulls out the certificate and paperwork to staff and says this.

Agostino Romano: "I understand you need to check my temperature every time, but that time is about to come to an end next month when you can give Mark and Christian a bunch of paperwork of the first lot of vaccine being done to me already."

Sin City Wrestling camera crew: "It's true, I got it all filmed and have pictures taken right here on this camera."

Sin City Wrestling staff: "Give that to Mark and Christian immediately, and they'll see fit on seeing that paperwork and certificate to know you been done already."

Agostino nodded and went straight up to the room where he knocked on Mark and Christian's hotel room door, and he handed them the paperwork and certificate, stating he already had the first lot of vaccine done. Agostino showed them the card he got as well before leaving the room and going to his own.

As he dropped his bags on the floor, he pets his parrot, skittles, looking well-fed and had plenty of water to drink as Agostino nods his head with a bright smile on his face as he saw Declan and James in the living room, watching TV as Agostino says this.

Agostino Romano: "I've been vaccinated for COVID."

Declan Marshall: "Shit, they started doing that in Qatar? They are well ahead of us in that regard. I'm so proud you took it."

James Brown: "Me too, you made history in the wrestling world with that."

Agostino Romano: "Indeed, but from tomorrow, until Saturday however, we got more important business to tackle, going to train my bloody ass off and win against Caleb Storms. The team crew gave me practice with balancing myself on the ladder already; I still think I need to do that in the ring as well."

Declan Marshall: "Oh, that's good of them. I agree; you look exhausted from the jet lag you had. I will leave you alone for the rest of today. I topped up Skittles food and water bottle for you. Cleaned his cage yesterday."

Agostino Romano: "Thank you, now leave. I want to rest and watch some television for the rest of the day before doing this training for the next six days."

James and Declan leave Agostino's hotel room as they go back to their own, with Agostino watching whatever was on TV for the rest of the day. Agostino had another ton of work to do tomorrow until Saturday, training for the match against Caleb Storms.

--------------------------------------

Breaking through the glass ceiling. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 27th March. (On-Camera)

For the first time since he arrived in America because he had his first lot of COVID vaccine done, Agostino was able to go out of the hotel, farther than the beach. He found an abandoned garden centre online that's been sitting for many months, being permanently closed due to COVID, not having enough money to sustain things with the gardening business.

Agostino uses this as an opportunity to do something he had wanted to do since the last match he had. Agostino even brought a ladder with James; while Declan was training with Agostino, he attached a toy belt to the glass ceiling's string. Agostino sets the ladder up before he turns to the camera.

Agostino Romano: "It's been a long while since I did a wrestling video that didn't involve me being interviewed about being vaccinated for COVID. Yes, I'm the first wrestler in the entire industry to have it. I was offered it in Qatar while testing parts for the Yamaha bike, and I took it. Go ahead and get jealous of me for it because Sin City Wrestling should follow suit with it by now."

Agostino at least had something that he was proud of, no longer feeling restricted from being in his hotel room any longer. He could risk a few things and continues.

Agostino Romano: "Getting back to the most important task, my opponent proved everyone, including myself, wrong in the match last time out, and that's defeating me and becoming the Internet champion again. At the same time, I applaud you, Caleb, for beating me. I know what mistakes I made, and I was careless of what mistakes I've made in the match. You exposed them and got the win, so congratulations. I also know that you got more experience than me in this ladder match as well, so that's also a threat I have to be aware of."

Agostino couldn't wipe the smile off from his face, but at the same time, the focus had to be dead on the ladder as he looks at it, nodding his head.

Agostino Romano: "You might be wondering, why am I standing inside of a former garden centre with a ladder inside of this place? I will show you later what it's for, but let's focus on the ladder for a second since it's a vital part of the match. I have been climbing ladders to practice getting my balance correctly non stop, capturing whether it was toy belts attached to the string or simply pulling stickers off in my pit box. Because you know I'm not normal, and I stand out, unlike the majority of you wrestlers, sitting or standing behind some background in the comfort of your homes, talking."

Agostino nodded at the ladder, tapping it, feeling the metal on his hands, even if the ladder had bits of brickwork on it. Still, he pats it and looks up at the title belt.

Agostino Romano: "You're a gifted wrestler Caleb, and I'm glad you wanted to spice things up a bit regarding us wrestlers because it shows you have fun and creative nature inside of you to bring this weapon for the match. My buddies in motorcycle racing think I'm nuts to wrestle involving a ladder, but I think it's great. Agostino loves being in different  matches from the norm, so I applaud you for wanting to take the risk of losing your precious belt."

Agostino starts to climb on a couple of steps on the ladder as he stops, keeping himself steady as he looks at the glass ceiling and the toy belt at the same time.

Agostino Romano: "Now you see, we both got a lot to gain and lose in this match and how dangerous we place ourselves in. I don't know what you've done to train for this match, but I've been training non-stop since last Monday, training for this match. I brought in a whole new audience to the motorcycle racing and wrestling community, bringing the two sports together than you have with Metal music and wrestling as a whole. I'm a celebrity of both sports, and I took more risks in my life than you have."

It's true when you compare to the metal music Caleb plays, which is far safer than risking life on the track as Agostino climbs a few more steps, paying extra attention to what Caleb said about the loss Agostino suffered.

Agostino Romano: "You honestly think I would refuse to face Colby Quik if he wanted to face me for the title? I would relish that such chance because I want people to go after me for the title, heck I want them to come up with different variations because that's what champions do. They redefend their titles or championships and try to win every single match they do. I don't care or afraid of defending the title every single week. You thought I wouldn't defend the belt as a champion?"

Agostino shows his disgust as he climbs up the last two steps up the ladder as Agostino tuts.

Agostino Romano: "What a shame for silly Caleb for saying such things about me and my work as a champion that is entirely untrue. At least I was never handed a title as you did, but we went past that stage. I thought better of you. But you don't learn. Heck, we were expecting some rock gigs from you, seeing you're a rock star, but you haven't proven that in your match videos. Why is it you can't perform and sing your match talk to me? Because I have plenty of times, and I don't give a damn what people think of me, nor will I spend time, bitching and moaning about my loss against you."

Agostino was at the top, touching the glass ceiling he looks at before he puts his bike racing glove on his left hand, protecting himself from the damage he'll get from the glass. He punches the glass ceiling, and it shatters to a thousand pieces.

Agostino Romano: "You broke through the glass ceiling as so have I, proving everyone wrong. However, I got to prove that the win you had against me was not a fluke by doing simply what I'm about to do right now as I will tomorrow night, getting this Internet title from the ladder. I will show you what kind of high flying skills I'm capable of and showing off yet, the new finisher I've yet to use in the match, despite it being ineffective for the match, showing the world I'm capable of evolving and changing my wrestling style."

The storm came, and it shatters the whole place, raining down on Agostino as Agostino unhooked the title and fell into the plants before he runs and saw a shed to hide. James and Declan in the background, laughing at him for his antics.

Agostino Romano: "That's how easy it will be for this nutcase as I'm highly unpredictable, as you can tell with many matches I had in Sin City Wrestling. Nobody can say Agostino uses the same moves, and I do the same videos before every match I wrestle in. No young lad, I have taken this match seriously, and you will have little to no chance at all to beat me because I may have underestimated you last time, but that's not happening again."

Last pause from Agostino before he smirks again.

Agostino Romano: "I always believed I'm a better wrestler than you and a better sportsman than you can ever imagine. I will walk away from this match as the new Internet champion, ensuring that I will not lose to you ever again, and I can move on and defend against Colby if he loses the mixed tag titles, or I'll wait for the next opponent to oppose me. You will be wondering what you got left to do with your career. I know if I lose, I got another belt to target; you have no chance of winning the SCW title. I will grow and advance through the ceiling of wrestling and win all the gold they have in Sin City Wrestling, and there will be nothing you can do about it and nothing you can do from beating me for the Internet title again because I'm better than you, even with the slip-up, will not happen again."

Agostino finished the video as he leaves the shed he found and walked back to the hotel and back in his room to get plenty of sleep before the match the next day.

I love AJ Allmendinger.