Author Topic: Future of speedy wrestlers being successful.  (Read 563 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Future of speedy wrestlers being successful.
« on: February 19, 2021, 11:57:01 PM »
Checking his forum messages from his fans with a message from SCW staff. Cleveland, Ohio. Wednesday, 3rd February. (Off-Camera)

Now Agostino's champion, the forum for the last two days, has crashed big time, just like the days he became Global Bike Champion. He had overcome all the odds stacked against him, even a guy who was more about entertainment than being severe, well, only when he wrestles in the ring, Agostino is ever severe.

Still, Agostino sighs in his own home as he gets comfortable sleeping in the new apartment he brought months ago. Agostino wished he could permanently live in his new home instead of going back to the hotel to be safe from the virus.

It's been hard to be separated from the fans to celebrate his title win, apart from them taking pictures of celebrating when Agostino won. Agostino fans buying the internet title belt and wearing it across their waists, even kids have too, with the toy ones.

He came across someone who recently joined the forum, someone he knows from teaming twice, Candy. She joined the fan club and even gave Agostino a congratulations message as he says this.

Agostino Romano: "Aww, how sweet Candy sent me a message to congratulate me. I got to respond to her with this."

Agostino widens his eyes that a professional wrestler would join the fan club, but at the same time, he has a massive amount of respect for Candy and their fun day with the sergeant drilling techniques they had some weeks ago.

Agostino reads and responds to all the messages on his fan club forum, but there's a separate forum for Sin City Wrestling staff and Agostino to communicate with. Agostino saw that both Mark Ward and Christian Underwood had recently joined the Agostino Romano fan club forums as staff members.

There was a new message there which sometimes is quicker to communicate about things, like the Blast From The Past tournament coming up, for an example. Agostino clicks on the new post made by Mark and states this.

Hello Agostino, nice forum graphics you got on your fan club forum. First of all, congratulations on being the Internet champion. Anyway, I wanted to let you know who your tag team partner for the Blast From The Past tournament. Have a look at the table below on who it is. It's a tournament where you team with another female opponent, and if you make it to the finals and win, you and your tag partner will get yourselves an SCW title shot at Into the Void X Supershow.

Regards

Mark Ward.

As Agostino does, he was given a comprehensive picture of people on who they've been listed directly from Twitter. It took a while for Agostino to spot his name, but he's not aligned with Candy, the only female wrestler he knew on the roster. It turns out to be another female wrestler. There were details about her achievements, and Agostino says this.

Agostino Romano: "Ah, Mercedes Vargas, we got a lot in common then, she's in the Hall Of Fame in SCW, I'm in Hall Of Fame in Global Bike Championship. She's held titles, I've held titles as well, well, more trophies than anything, although I'm currently holding a title. However, I don't know much about Mercedes Car Vargas, I will be sure to watch some of her matches, so at least I know what I'm talking about with my partner."

Agostino knew he had to do it fast, just if he and Mercedes were chosen to be booked for next week's Climax Control show. It's been nice for Agostino to be alone without anyone around. However, it's frustrating that he wasn't able to go and meet new people, especially finding a girlfriend for Valentines Day.

Agostino Romano: "I wish I had a girlfriend now. Just someone outside of wrestlers to talk to. Every girl in wrestling is taken. I'm beginning to get bored to hang around with Declan and James all the time. I need more people to hang around. I want to meet with Candy again, but what if she's my opponent? It's such a shame she's married."

Agostino shakes his head, knowing he was bored and not meeting anyone outside of wrestling has caused him not to take it well. He wants to meet fans and certainly wants to go out on speed dating. He had to accept it and decides after a massive amount of responding that took out half of his day, he logs out and goes to play video games on his console.

-----------------------------------------

Agostino training to learn a new wrestling move. Las Vegas, Nevada. Wednesday 17th February (Off-Camera)

There was a lesson Agostino had to learn as they came to a local wrestling school since the hotel gym was taken and wouldn't be available for a long while. Declan got a local indy wrestler to come along and teach Agostino a move he doesn't have in his arsenal. Agostino stands outside of the ring, as so does Declan as he goes to address it with him.

Declan Marshall: "As much as I love the way you wrestle and there's nothing wrong at all with what you do in the ring, there is one thing you need to improve on, submission moves. You see, every wrestler you ever know, even Candy have one submission move."

Agostino Romano: "I do notice that, but I don't know anything about submissions or how to use them as I prefer flashy moves and putting on a show."

Declan Marshall: "That's why I'm going to teach you this straightforward move, something that will relate a lot to your past career, a finger four leglock."

Agostino Romano: "OK, how do you do it?"

Declan Marshall: "We're waiting for this local indy wrestler to come in. So you can see it than telling you how to make this move. Besides, there's another reason why you may want to keep a submission move in your move pool."

Agostino nods, listening to everything his trainer said as it was vital for him to pay attention to the wrestling training session he had. Agostino was unsure because he didn't know any submission moves, which made him feel slightly uncomfortable. He drinks some water before he says this.

Agostino Romano: "Why?"

Declan Marshall: "Because from time to time, you could end up in a submission match where the only way to win is by making someone tap out. I know you don't like to hurt people, but this is a way for you to have a submission move. Besides, I have researched motorcycle racing lately, you know, and this move fits that."

Agostino Romano: "Really?"

Declan Marshall: "Yeah, you were crazy back then, as you are now."

Declan was going to say more about Agostino's motorcycling career; the local indy wrestler showed up. A guy with a dark face with short black hair and a pretty big guy comes in the gym, shaking hands with Declan. He takes him over to Agostino as he says this.

Declan Marshall: "Agostino, meet Adam."

Adam: "Hello there, Declan and I will be teaching you Figure Four Leglock."

Agostino Romano: "It's nice to meet you, Adam. I don't want to break someone's leg or anything. I'm not that kind of wrestler. I don't get angry often, if at all.

Declan Marshall: "It's not about hurting or breaking someone's leg Agostino, it's about the limits your willing to push to a point they will break mentally. So let's get in the ring Adam and show Agostino how to make this move."

Agostino sits on the bench while looking at the ring to see Adam and Declan stepping in the ring and start wrestling as Declan takes Adam down with a bulldog before he goes to wrap his legs around and turns Adam over.

Declan Marshall: "What do you think?"

Agostino Romano: "Ah, now I know why you want me to make this move. Yeah, it does look like what motorcycles do when they turn a corner."

Declan Marshall: "I want you to give this a try. It doesn't matter if you get this wrong; we got all day for you to get it right. Come on, Agostino, let's get in the ring and perform this move."

Agostino gulped, not wanting to be a technical guy shrugging his shoulders, shaking his head, but at the same time, he didn't want to go in a submission match and doesn't know any submission moves. Declan got out of the ring as Agostino climbs up and enters the ring. As he gets in, he gets Adam down, holding his leg, but his leg positioning was wrong; there was some guiding from Adam.

Adam: "You need to place your leg here, and the other one closer together with the other leg and do a drop toe hold, but you go on the mat, putting a lot of pressure on the legs."

Agostino nodded as he makes sure the leg is locked in super tight as; he finally gets it as he mucks about turning over with his body, having a good laugh with it.

Agostino Romano: "The Corner turning entry, that's what I will call this figure four leglock move. I like it, and it doesn't seem to hurt the opponent that much."

Declan Marshall: "It's not meant to hurt the opponent. It just gives them pressure, and when the pain of the pressure gets too much, they have to tap on the mat, leading you to get a win for your team. Imagine you not very good at submissions, and you beat Colby; who's an expert in them? That would be a massive upset."

Agostino released the hold and got up to look a little fed up as he says this.

Agostino Romano: "Why were you hiding the fact, my opponent in Blast From The Past is good at submissions?"

Declan Marshall: "Because that wasn't important at the time. Now it is, and that's why. It's also why you must have a submission move. Of course, I leave things up to you two today as you need to practice this move before you take on Colby because he's an excellent wrestler coming out from the Sin City Underground brand. So pay attention to that after you've done a few more figure four leglock to get better. I expect you to be ready on Sunday."

Agostino Romano: "You know I will."

Declan left the gym, although he places the keys on the bench to lock up when they were done. Agostino did Figure Four Leglock eight times so that he can get better and doing it correctly. Adam pats on Agostino's back and heads back to the hotel. Adam locks up the wrestling gym that has been empty for a few months, but it needed to be done. Agostino now had a submission move to make his opponents tap out.

-------------------------------------

Driving around a Mercedes car. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 20th February. (On Camera)

Since Mercedes car was stuck on his mind, this video was to dedicate to his tag team partner in the Blast From The Past tournament; Agostino thought hard about what he's going to do. Agostino gets in a NASCAR on Las Vegas Motor Speedway, having fun as Agostino had a video camera on his helmet, having the car design in monster colours with the yellow number forty-six on the front of it.

Of course, it wasn't just a regular NASCAR Agostino's driving in; it was more for years to come, an electric NASCAR he was driving, so the machine was a lot quieter than the original cars. Agostino starts the engine up and goes out for a couple of warm-up laps. After he finished the second warm-up lap, he goes faster, properly competitive with a Mercedes sponsored car. Agostino begins to speak.

Agostino Romano: "Whooo hoo, here I am at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, having a bit of fun of the future of NASCAR and any racing series across the world, along with regular cars, will be turned to electric. The reason why I'm driving a Mercedes car is apparent; Mercedes Vargas is my tag partner for that reason. As usual, though, as I've done with all of the tag matches I've had, I won't be talking about my female opponents. I have no reason to, especially Candy, is a good friend of mine. Thank you for the comment you left on my fan club forums a couple of weeks ago; Candy, I much appreciated your congrats on me winning the Internet title."

Agostino nodded as the camera was more or less directing at Agostino, driving the car as it was and was mostly going round in circles; well, he had to because it was an oval track.

Agostino Romano: "Moving on, we will get to the young man I believe graduated from SCU and be a tag team champion already in Colby Quik. Like the milkshake, his last name comes from. But his last name, funny enough, along with his skills in the ring, relates a lot to what I'm driving in as well, so it's a perfect combination of both."

Agostino did laugh to himself, doing something different to what other wrestlers do. He was never a wrestler who could sit down or stand behind a background picture and talk. Agostino enjoys fun and wild ideas that might be way too out there for some people. Agostino didn't care, and he continued.

Agostino Romano: "I got to respect that Kris won the SCW title, and you jumped in like you wanted to be a champion with Mikah. I'm not entirely sure why the company wouldn't allow Kris to hold the mixed tag and SCW titles; I find that silly. I won't dare to compare your handed title to Caleb's because it was a different situation where it would've left Mikah on the sidelines. I admire Black Sheep; how couldn't I when my first ever tag title match was against your team with Candy. So I know for sure because of Candy and Kris knowing what I can do in the ring, I'm at a huge disadvantage of figuring you out."

Although Agostino did watch some of Colby's matches in the ring, he briefly remembered another comparison he and Agostino have in the ring. He explains it in detail with at least six laps done already.

Agostino Romano: "The thing is that we're alike in being speedy and fast wrestlers, just like this sport I'm doing at the moment. Our match will be pretty much like that, but the thing you have a massive advantage of on me is submissions. I never performed a submission move in my life because I never saw the interest of making an opponent tap out. Guess I never intended to make an opponent quit because of the sport I came from."

Agostino was all about encouraging his rivals in racing, if anything, not to quit. So it was an unusual method for Agostino, despite enjoying the time of his life in a car. He gets back into things.

Agostino Romano: "I know the Jet City Sports Lab have created and scouted a lot of wrestlers from the future. Kris, Jason and Mikah have done well training you to be a future star of SCW someday because that's what I believe in with you, being a guy that could easily beat me because you got trained by professional wrestlers. Unfortunately, I never had that as I have Declan and James to guide me to the top. So your name is already in the Jet City Sports headquarters. You won a couple of titles in SCU too."

Agostino took a sip from his drink while driving a fast car on the oval track, getting the adrenaline feeling of being an internet star. He continues.

Agostino Romano: " It shows how talented you are as a wrestler. I know Kris will tell you to be brutal with me, but the one thing I do have over you, and I never thought I'd say it, you still got more experience to gain in wrestling. I have gained a lot of experience already and still learning about this sport myself. Heck, this Internet title I have with the pit crew holding it for me is the first belt I've ever held in my time as a wrestler, so I have come a long way from how I used to be."

It was hard for Agostino to put Colby down because there was no reason to. Colby may come across as rough to Agostino, but that's the competitive edge for Colby, and he needed to talk more about the tournament.

Agostino Romano: "This tournament along with Mercedes means the world to us, and we will do anything it takes to get that three count, but I'm more focused on Colby since women can't face male wrestlers. We are the future of this sport, and I think the way I'm going, I will be able to pull off an upset by not only defeating you but making you tap out also. I will use my weakness to accomplish yet another match win while I'm Internet champion. Me and Mercedes Car Vargas will beat the milkshake and candy bars opponents to go out and get that win because we can and will win the match to advance to the next round with Mercedes. I will be that much closer to guarantee ourselves SCW/SCW Bombshells title shots in the bag. First, we got to defeat you both to do so, and I have nothing but respect for the pair of you. May the top team win."

Agostino finishes speaking as he focuses on driving the electric NASCAR on the track. When one hundred laps were up, he was directed to get to the pits for the last time as he had changed tyres during the race. Agostino got out of the car and took his helmet off. He leaves Las Vegas Motor Speedway and heads back to the hotel to get some sleep.

I love AJ Allmendinger.