Author Topic: Caleb Storms (c) v Agostino Romero - Internet Championship  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Caleb Storms (c) v Agostino Romero - Internet Championship
« on: January 17, 2021, 02:58:56 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Caleb Storms

• View Profile
    • Caleb Storms
“First defence but not the last!”
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 05:42:06 PM »
Caleb has found himself being a controversial figure in recent weeks because he was literally handed the SCW Internet Championship by J2H who stuck to his word after beating Teddy Warren for the title, since then he’s been attacked once by Austin James Mercer and things have been steady since then with Caleb promising to prove himself as champion, the first such opportunity would arrive at the first Climax Control of the year where he faced Kris Ryans in a Champion vs. Champion match and the week after he would learn of his first challenger.

That man’s name was Agostino Romano, the Italian Superstar had impressed the bosses enough to be granted the title shot and whilst Agostino’s team lost the champions vs. challengers match when Myra pinned Candy Agostino was still confident heading into the match, can Caleb prove the doubters wrong and retain the title on his first defence?

Backstage at Climax Control 290, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 17th of January 2021, 11:00pm

Boy, this has been a hell of a night.

It started innocently enough but between Jessie’s mid-match attack on Evie and, well, everything that happened in the Main Event between Team Hero and the Zdunichs thanks to the Special Gust Referee Andrea Hernandez, well if this is a sign of things to come for Inception IV then I say bring on inception IV and hey, at least I picked up the win over my first challenger for the Internet Championship!

Well, okay, Myra was the one who picked up the pin for our team after I kept Romano busy at ringside, but the point is, we picked up the win!

Now that the night was over and me and Katie were packing our things to head home, we had two things on our mind, how satisfying it was to watch Andrea and Evie have karma bite them in the ass and my first Internet Title.

“As fun as it to watch Andrea and Evie get their comeuppance, it does make me worried for Inception IV.” Katie admitted as the show ended and we got ready to head home. “Jessie definitely raised the stakes as far as how violent the Chamber of Extreme Match will be, but I’m worried they will make the Saw movies look like the Care Bears, and now I’ve got the mental image of Lionheart in the Reverse Bear Trap.”

“Now that’s a mental image.” I responded with a shudder as I grabbed the Internet Title from the chair it had been resting on and slung it over my shoulder. “But right now, I have to focus on defending the Internet Title, I got off to the best possible start tonight when Myra picked up the win for our team but that was just one battle, the war really starts at Inception IV where I’ll fight to prove my doubters wrong.”

“Up too and including the guy who gave you the title in the first place.” Katie nodded in agreement as she gathered up her things. “And off course if you had won the title from Teddy at Summer XXXTreme last summer then no one would’ve batted an eye about you holding the title, if anything they’d be surprised that you held onto it for this long.” Katie pointed out and I had to admit that she had a point there.

“Yeah, but then we wouldn’t have gotten that J2H.Teddy match/feud, or Teddy would’ve still called himself the next J2H without the title.” I pointed out as I finished gathering up my stuff and after making sure that I didn’t leave anything behind I made my way towards the door. “What’s the plan with the Go Gym next week?”

“Well, as far as training goes? It’ll be more of the same, the graduates who are competing at Inception IV will be on hand to prepare for their matches, Fenris included.” Katie explained and my head snapped up when I heard that name. “And yeah, I’m already feeling sorry for the male trainees.”

“I would say “tell Josh and Kaiden I said hi” but at this point I think it’s more appropriate to say, “give Josh and Kaiden my condolences”.” I responded semi-jokingly and that got a big laugh out of Katie. “Any idea who will be there for the ladies?”

“Half tempted to respond with “the boys” but I know what you mean.” Katie responded with a grin. “Krystal and Ari are coming in the afternoon, not sure about the rest of the day, I’ll let you know how it goes but I tend to learn more from Krystal whenever I spar with her.”

“To be fair, Krystal did spend a few years on the indies before joining SCU/SCW.” I pointed out and Katie nodded in agreement before we left the arena to head back home.

Caleb’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Friday the 22nd of January 2021, 16:00pm

*promo time*

Katie’s still at the Go Gym and will be for a couple of hours, giving me plenty of time to get my promo done.

“Okay, look, I’m not going to sit here and pretend that I earned this title! Let me get that out of the way! I was given the title by J2H after he beat Teddy Warren at High Stakes X, I haven’t defended the title since then and now I’m being thrown into my first defence, can we get over that already?! Now that that’s off my chest, at Inception IV my first real hurdle as champion is presenting himself in the form of Agostino Romano and me and him had a little preview in our mixed tag team match between me and Myra Rivers and Agostino and Candy.”

And how did that match end?

“That match ended after Myra pinned Candy, now that could be a sign of things to come given how dominant Myra has been since she won the Internet Title but me and Agostino on the other hand? That left us with a lot of unanswered questions, most notably: who is the better wrestler between the two of us? I was able to keep him busy long enough to prevent Agostino from breaking up Myra’s pin on Candy and we put on a hell of a show when it was our turn to fight but what does that mean for the title match?”

That’s the million dollar question.

“If I knew a fortune teller, I’d ask them, if I had a time machine, well first I’d go back in time and do everything I can to prevent Trump’s presidency but after that I’d go forward in time to see what that meant for our match but alas, I don’t know a fortune teller and I don’t have a time machine so instead I have to make a wild guess as to what will happen in this match, as far as the match quality goes? I’m confident!”

In what exactly?

“Confident that we’ll put on a hell of a match, we’re both young, talented high flyers even if Agostino Romano incorporates a brawling style into high flying antics as I pointed out last week but beyond that, I don’t know how this will end! The bosses made a good choice when they decided who my first challenger should be because I’ve been saying for weeks that I want a chance to prove myself as Internet Champion and Agostino will provide that challenge and then some, but that just leaves one question, can I get over the hurdle? Can I make it past the first defence?”

I’m willing to say yes.

“My answer is yes and whilst this is my first defence, it won’t be the last! There’s more than just the Internet Title on the line for me in this match, my pride is on the line in this match! I must prove to the rest of the roster that my title reign will not just be remembered for the fact that I was handed this title by J2H, I made a promise to myself that by the end of the year I will still be Internet Champion and I’m not about to let the first defence stop that from happening, or the second, or the third, or the fourth, you get the idea!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“I was given the Internet Title, everyone knows that, but now my first test as champion has presented himself and his name is Agostino Romano, unfortunately for him, his title shot against me won’t be al dente nor will it be as good as a properly made risotto because I’ll be on hand to make sure that this title defence will have pasta him buy, and I’m fresh out of Italian food jokes so Agostino had better brace himself because there’s a storm brewing, otherwise he’ll be blown away by “The Metal Storm” Caleb Storms, your Internet Champion!”

I went off to play with my dog as the scene fades.
user posted image

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Re: Caleb Storms (c) v Agostino Romero - Internet Championship
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 10:43:22 PM »
Dad and son discussions about championship win's Agostino's had in his motorcycling career and thinking like a champion mentality. Milan, Italy. Wednesday 23rd December (Off Camera)

It's been a day since he came home and Francesco has been home with the family, including Agostino for a few hours while successfully helping Agostino get some of his stuff moved into his Cleveland, Ohio home. They have been out Christmas shopping together as a family, getting last bits and bobs to put up decorations in the house. Agostino while had done Christmas shopping, Francesco and their parents hadn't.

Agostino smiles, being proud of getting together with his family, despite his fears of spending Christmas alone. It's busy in Milan city centre since the virus wasn't too bad there now, they still walked around with their face masks on and got a few items in shops.

They go to the supermarket to get a week's full food for Christmas, including a traditional turkey for Italians to eat on Christmas Day. They were out for five hours, doing Christmas shopping for presents and cards. However, Agostino was luckily distracted when he signed autographs and took pictures with the fans when his parents and Francesco got Agostino presents for Christmas.

As they got home with all the food shopping and all, put away in the fridge, freezer and cupboards, while Francesco and their mother started wrapping presents. Agostino and his dad went into the kitchen, and his dad still had yesterday's discussions on his mind with Agostino as he says this.

Agostino's dad: "Son, we need to talk about what we addressed yesterday away from them. Let's go and talk in the bedroom about changing your mentality for title matches and how you won your motorcycle titles."

Agostino Romano: "I don't want to be serious. It bores me."

Agostino's dad: "You don't understand why I'm saying this to you, and I think you need a reminder in a hurry that next time you have a title match, you remind yourself why you're a multiple time motorcycling champion."

Agostino nodded, despite not a fan of having to be serious about challenging for titles at all. He loves to have fun with his antics outside of the ring, but he successfully was champion when he was serious and needed to get through to Agostino's head rapidly.

They leave the kitchen and go upstairs, leaving their mum and Agostino's brother to wrap up presents as it's more or less a plan from their dad, distracting Agostino from seeing what presents they brought for Christmas. Agostino went upstairs to his bedroom and his dad, and they open the bedroom door before Agostino closes it behind him as they go and sit on Agostino's bed.

Agostino's dad: "Do you know how you won so many motorcycling championships in your career?  It's because you wanted to win so badly, you'd do anything to get there. You only talked about winning, you did play around and make some jokes in your press conferences, and everyone loved you for that. But on the track, your attitude was to win, and it paid off."

Agostino Romano: "I know dad, it's just I can't go out there and wrestle to win, it's not me, and I've seen too many wrestlers who have no sense of humour. Just straight up serious, and I was like, that's not who I want to be like. If I were to do that, I'd be the same as the others in the back. I'm different, and I want to have fun."

Agostino's dad: "Granted, you come from a sport that didn't have you stand in front of the camera and claim you're going to win a title in every video before the race and also granted you prefer to wait for opportunities because of motorcycling racing nature as well, but with wrestling, I feel you need to be a lot more committed to winning titles."

Although he does see the comparisons of the two sports, they were alike in a way, but there were times Agostino had too much fun and forgot about titles existing in wrestling.

Agostino Romano: "I am committed to winning, but I prefer to be committed in the ring and let titles come to me, as I did with the championships. I'm not used to people asking and demanding to win something. You go ahead and do so."

Agostino's dad: "Yes, and that's an alright attitude to have, and I think it's the correct one to let titles come to you than the other way around. I want you to care about winning a title at least. That's what made you motorcycle champion by not letting others get the championship with your tough grit."

Agostino, at that point, couldn't say anything to respond to his dad. Sure, it was Christmas and was about family time, but it occurred to Agostino that maybe, he needed his father more than he thought. Nodding more to understand and accept the advice Agostino's been given.

Agostino's dad: "Motorcycle racing champion came naturally to you. You held the title for almost ten years. Maybe that's a different story when it comes to wrestling."

Agostino Romano: "It is, and I will be honest dad, fighting for wrestling titles gets me in a panic, knowing every title match I had so far, I never had time to prepare for them fully. They get announced at the last minute, leaving me to rush things. That's why I panic, and I want to get better at preparing for them. It's easy to prepare for a racing championship for a year, but preparing a title match in seven days, it's not. That's why I avoid title matches because they make me stressed and being serious about it."

Agostino's dad: "I understand what your saying. I get why you want to have fun; it's who you are, and there's nothing wrong with that. I wanted to remind you that being serious on the track and in press conferences is what got you titles and confidence did as well. You understand what I'm saying to you?"

Agostino Romano: "I do."

Agostino's dad: "Because you never know when another title opportunity or title will come around and maybe, you will get a title match that gives you plenty of weeks of preparation with James and Declan guiding you to the top. Listen to every word they say about the training and get down with it. Maybe even do some of the training you used to do for motorcycle racing."

Agostino Romano: "Your right, that does want to make me feel different on training in the style of how I was raised to be a motorcycle champion. I will take on board all the comments you've said. Maybe yeah, it's different to training a year to be champion and retaining the title, but ten years holding a title never happens in wrestling. I'm just concerned if I win the title then I lose the belt, first shot I get of it,"

Agostino's dad: "At least you've tried, and the foremost important thing is at least you became successful at two different sports. That is a dream most sportsman wouldn't dare to do. I hear former American Football players, boxers and MMA fighters have been wrestling champions, but not motorcycle racers."

Agostino Romano: "That's precisely my plan of why I became a wrestler as well to overcome the odds of being able to be successful both as a former motorcycle racer and being a wrestler. I wanted to add some entertainment and fun factor to it."

For the first time during the conversation, Agostino's dad nodded at him, knowing that was the reason as he pats Agostino's shoulder, knowing they got some way to go so far and hadn't gotten down to speaking about confidence side of things.

Agostino's dad: "As for your approach to matches, you need to be sure in yourself that you will win. You didn't sound confident in all your title matches so far from what your mum and I saw on TV. Granted, you told me about the title matches being announced last minute, but you certainly need to get on top of this. Always feel you're going to win. Always feel you're better than your opponent and always find a way to knock them down."

Agostino Romano: "I follow you. When I get title matches, maybe I'll be better prepared for them to remove the stress I have while preparing for title matches if they were announced in advance. When they are, I know for sure I'm able to. With your help, Declan's and James being there for me, giving me advice and being the best wrestler I can be. I needed a refresher course."

Agostino's dad: "Damn right you did because you could be facing Kris Ryans, Brother David Shephard or Caleb Storms next year, a lot sooner than you think."

Agostino Romano: "I guess I need to wake up and realise that I am here to win a title, but I haven't expressed it enough because I feel nervous with them, but if I get one in advance, I will be better prepared for it. I respect the first two champions, but the other guy got handed a title by a wrestler. "

Agostino's dad: "In what sport does anyone get handed trophies from someone else competiting in their favour?"

Agostino Romano: "That's something that doesn't go down well in my book at all. I doubt I go against him because a big guy wants to face him."

They were interrupted by Agostino's mum, stating the presents have all been wrapped to Agostino and his dad shouts alright. Agostino's dad went back to Agostino to respond to him.

Agostino's dad: "I know it doesn't, and that should be a valid reason you should knock that guy's head off, showing you disrespect to your title wins as a motorcycle champ, and other fellow champions should you face him for the title. Never doubt if this big guy faces him because it could be a different story."

Agostino Romano: "Good point."

Agostino's dad: "Shall we go downstairs and see the rest of the family again?"

Agostino Romano: "Yes, good idea."

Agostino's dad pats Agostino's shoulder and gives him a well-deserved hug to Agostino as they hadn't spoken much, until today. It was a good discussion about Agostino and how he could focus on winning titles and having the right mindset. As they hug each other, his dad has something to say to Agostino.

Agostino's dad: "I love you."

Agostino Romano: "Love you too, dad."

They hug for a little longer before they left Agostino's bedroom and went downstairs to see the other half of the family of Agostino's mum and Francesco, Agostino's brother, spending the rest of the day watching a Christmas movie together.

--------------------------------

The internet celebrity star. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 23rd January. (On-Camera)

Agostino decided to use the one place he hadn't done his videos in and not used the equipment with, his laptop and the hotel lobby. He gets the camera to focus on how he connects with his fans for the first time, deciding to go without any fancy cosplays, well for now at least and he gets right down to business to speak.

Agostino Romano: "Hello to all of my fans, you know why I have a laptop in front of me in the hotel lobby. If you haven't figured it out by now, it's because what I have is something I haven't shown you all, the reason why I don't need Twitter. This here is something you wrestlers have never thought of. Why the need to use Twitter when you can create a forum for your fan club. Since I was a motorcycle racer, I had this fan club made for me because I'm the most popular guy in the sport. So popular that Massimo made the fan club. It's a place where fans can meet other Agostino fans, even the chance for me to meet up with the fans themselves and get autographs signed and have pictures taken. Even owning a membership card, cap, shirt, keyring and a flag. "

For a bit, Agostino shows the main fan club website where anyone can register and pay a small fee to get access in the fan club only forum. Agostino makes sure the cameraman shows the bits where fans engage and interact with Agostino.

Agostino Romano: "Fans post their favourite memories, me with the fans, greeting and good luck messages, even showing me drawings of pictures fans have done for me. I respond to every single message on the forums. It's a perfect way to engage with your fans better than Twitter, where tweets can easily get lost. Of course, this is just a start of showing you how I interact with the fans, but moving on, got the main problem to address, and that person is, of course, Caleb Storms himself."

The main reason for his appearance on camera today is Declan Marshall as Agostino shares a smile on his face.

Agostino Romano: "Caleb Storms is a man who's the current internet champion, being on his high horse after beating Candy and I in a tag match. Not that it bothers me too much because you haven't won matches as of late, apart from the PPV with Tommy Wildfire. Despite that, you do put in a lot of work in SCW and do everything to win matches. You stood up to Kris and the tag match too to fight for all you got."

Then comes the part where Agostino hated; he already hated to be serious as it is. Still, at the same time, he remembered what his father told during the Christmas break as Agostino addresses the matter at hand, even sighing at the whole thing.

Agostino Romano: "I hate when I have to be a little peed off because it's not who I am, but there is a problem I have with you, Caleb. Why an earth would you accept to be handed a title? Why not say to J2H, I don't want this belt and go to earn it? Do you know how many times I got handed a motorcycle championship? Zero times because I earned them all with hard work of being the best. You could've easily turned down the whole thing and let yourself be in a title tournament or something to prove yourself, but nope, all that respect I had for you from that moment is gone. It's disrespectful to every wrestler and motorcycle racer out there that worked their asses off to get to the top. You want the easy way out, and that leaves a bad taste in my mouth."

It was never comfortable for Agostino to get serious in this video, but he had no choice as it was considered disrespectful. Agostino shook his head and continues.

Agostino Romano: "For the record Caleb, I never have and never will demand a title shot against you or anyone in wrestling because the way I was brought up in motorcycle racing, I never asked to win a championship. I prepared for it. I stated I was going to win a championship and that was that. I wouldn't have accepted open challenge either because I'm still learning about wrestling, but I always let things come to me. I proved to the bosses that I'm on par with you and boy, it feels good to go into a title match, knowing I'm in one instead of at the last minute like other times, fully prepared to face you."

Agostino got a forum message up of the same message he found out about the title match he had with someone, being creative to use their Photoshop skills on Agostino having the Internet belt in his hands.

Agostino Romano: "I know when I win, the metal storm will crash down on this forum because the way I won motorcycle championships ten times. This forum has crashed each time because of the metal storm of the fans' internet power to congratulate me at every turn. The difference between what I want to do and yourself is a metal singer has won a wrestling title before, no motorcycle rider has in the history of this sport, and I will be breaking headlines before you know it happened."

Agostino nodded, possibly the most serious promo he's ever done and Declan nods at him, finally reaching the ceiling of the curtain of Agostino's seriousness, even if Agostino was falling to sleep, but had to wake up.

Agostino Romano: "It will be a great pleasure to speak more about you later in the week, teaching you how to respect not just fellow wrestlers, but fellow sportspeople around the world how Agostino Romano is so confident in costing you mistakes. You will forget in a hurry how selfish and disrespectful you been, and you will see what I can do to win that title from you this Sunday. For now, I have fans to address online and speak more about you next week."

Declan stopped the camera from recording as Agostino got up from the lobby and went upstairs with the camera and laptop to his hotel room to relax for a while. Agostino, after addressing the fans, goes straight off to sleep.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 04:47:41 PM by Agostino Romano »

I love AJ Allmendinger.

Offline Caleb Storms

• View Profile
    • Caleb Storms
“Proving the Naysayers Wrong!”
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 08:53:22 PM »
It was the week of Caleb’s first Internet Title defence against the Italian sensation known as Agostino Romano, whilst Caleb’s tag team with Myra Rivers picked up the win over the equally makeshift team that consisted off their challengers (Agostino and Candy) it was Myra who picked up the win for the team and not Caleb leaving a lot of unanswered questions between Caleb and Agostino, can Caleb defend the title and overcome the first hurdle of any new champion?

Caleb’s studio, Las Vegas, Nevada
Friday the 29th of January 2021, 18:00pm

Yeah, I’m still renting this thing.

Okay granted, I don’t really use it to produce my song parodies these days since I retired that idea to focus more on being a champion but instead, I use it as a practice space for my new band, yeah, that’s still a thing.

What do you mean you forgot something I established all the way back at High Stakes X!? it was only two months ago!

But there is one thing I haven’t forgotten and that’s my title defence against Agostino Romano at Inception IV which as you might remember is my first defence of the title since J2H gave it to me after the aforementioned High Stakes X and considering I won my match at High Stakes X against Tommy McMaster and won the Mixed Tag Team Match (albeit after Myra scored the pin for my team) so yeah, I have momentum to maintain.

And more importantly, a title to defend.

Like said, me and my band (known as Serpant’s Kiss) are practicing for if/when we can play our first show and yes, we did figure out a way to do Social Distancing whilst we’re at it, even though that means we must speak up to let our voices be heard from across the room.

“We definitely need to work on this song title.” I commented after we finished our round of practice, we have written one song, but we can’t decide on a good song title, and yes, we’ve ruled out the idea of naming it after the band. “It sounds sick but without a song title, I can’t work on any lyrics.”

“So, you’re prosing a song title brainstorm session?” Louie asked and I nodded before the other guys in the band started brainstorming. “This is definitely an Obituary style track so maybe we should go down that route?”

“Yeah, but let’s not go down the path of Obituary worship completely, unless you want to name it “Slow Decomposition” or something.” I added not realising that three familiar figures were in the sound booth. “So, any ideas?”

“How about “I brought Lemmy with me but forgot his food and bowls”?” Katie’s voice rang out from the sound booth via the mic and I glanced up, Katie was indeed in the sound booth alongside Krystal and Caitlin. “Don’t worry, I stopped by home to get the stuff you forgot.”

“Take five guys, gotta deal with angry wife.” I told my bandmates who nodded before I went into the sound booth, when I entered, I saw Lemmy being fussed over by Caitlin and a red-haired woman I didn’t recognize whilst Krystal and Katie set the bowls down. “You know, I thought I forgot something when I left the house.”

“You at least didn’t forget his treats.” Krystal commented with a grin before motioning to Caitlin and the other woman. “You’ve met Caitlin, the red-heads Adrienne, our token French student this year.”

“Oh great, I can’t remember a thing from my French lessons in school.” I complained and Adrienne laughed in response.

“I was born in France, but I’ve lived in America most of my life, kept the accent.” Adrienne explained in a kinda thick accent, but I could understand her well enough. “And yes, I’m fluent in French and English.”

“Fair enough, just don’t confuse me by mixing in French words.” I commented with a grin before turning to Katie. “How was training?”

“Went well enough, Krystal was in charge of the girls today alongside Odette and we wanted a chance to see you play once we finished.” Katie responded with a nod and I grinned in response. “The boys got to deal with the male half of London Underground and yes, Daniel was complaining about getting Ruby as a partner.”

“Makes me glad that I didn’t sign up for the tournament.” I commented before glancing over at Krystal. “Congrats on getting the defending champ as your partner by the way.”

“It was luck of the draw but as far as luck goes, I felt like I had won the sate lottery five times over.” Krystal admitted with a laugh and I nodded as I got the idea. “There are a lot of tough teams this year though so just because I got the defending champ doesn’t mean I’ll make it past the first round, hell knowing my luck I’ll get Amber round one.”

“Yeah, that would be a rough draw.” I nodded before glancing over at Katie. “Katie still hasn’t let me live down the fact that I tweeted “thank god” when Fenris lost the World Heavyweight Title whilst I was in my second Blast from the Past.”

“Oh god, I honestly thought that Climax Control was going to turn into a snuff film when I saw that tweet.” Adrienne admitted as she ran a hand down her face, and I shook my head. “And again, when you managed to piss him off a second time.”

“Yeah well, if I do manage to piss him off a third time, I’m going into hiding until he cools down.” I admitted as I ran a hand through my hair and the girls laughed. “So, how was my playing?”

“A bit too heavy for me and Adrienne.” Caitlin admitted with a shrug and I turned to the Texan woman. “But it sounded good once we got used to it.”

“Maybe you should play something a bit softer, like a Lovebites cover.” Krystal suggested and I frowned knowing that there was no way I could successfully copy the vocal style of Lovebites’ singer and not make a fool of myself.

“We’ll cover something, but it needs to be something I can pull off vocally.” I assured them before I went off into the recording studio.

*two hours later, promo time*

We ended up doing a session of Killswitch Engage covers for the girls with me handing the screaming and Chris doing the cleans, still once we were done and most of the others had headed home, (aside from Katie I managed to find time to do my promo.

“This Sunday marks my first true test as the Internet Champion, not only do I have to defend the title against Agostino Romano, but I am on a mission to prove the naysayers wrong in the process! And by naysayers, I mean those who say that I’m not a worthy champion because I got handed the belt two months ago, not those who disparage the genre I play or the music I listen too just because it’s better than the dad rock that Mark Ward listens too!”

Now that that’s out of the way.

“Last time I brought up the fact that the Mixed Tag Team Match between me and Myra and Agostino and Candy left a lot of unanswered questions in regard to who is the better man between me and Agostino because it was Myra who picked up the win, that hasn’t changed in the eight days that have passed since that promo went up and believe me, I’ve gone back and watched several old Agostino Romano matches since then!”

And what did that achieve?

“The only thing that achieved was confirming what I already knew that me and Agostino wrestle similar styles and that I am in for a hell of a match on Sunday, but I said it once and Ill say it again, as far as I’m concerned there’s nothing that can stop me from walking out of Inception IV with the Internet Title still around my waist and I’m sure that Agostino has a few things to say about that, but I don’t care either way!”

You heard me.

“Agostino is a great wrestler, don’t get me wrong but I’m going into this match with a lot to prove and a lot to lose, I’ve grown attached to the Internet Championship since J2H handed it to me last November and I’m not about to let someone that the bosses just plucked right out of a hat end the title reign on the first defence! It is the first hurdle of every new champion and I intend to be one of the lucky few who hold onto the title past the first defence!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Agostino don’t get me wrong, we’ll put on a great match but as hungry as you are to win your first singles title in SCW, I’m just that much hungrier to hold onto the title for just a little while longer and to whoever my second challenger is, I just hope that the bosses put a bit more effort in than just randomly pointing at a name on the SCW Roster! As for Agostino, he had better brace himself because there’s a storm brewing, otherwise he’ll be blown away by “The Metal Storm” Caleb Storms, your Internet Champion!”

I went off to join Katie and Lemmy as the scene fades.
user posted image

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Re: Caleb Storms (c) v Agostino Romero - Internet Championship
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 11:45:32 PM »
Agostino's Christmas present. Milan, Italy. Friday 25th December. (Off-Camera)

It's Christmas morning in Italy, and the first person in the household who woke up was Agostino. He got to the bathroom to give himself an excellent refreshing shower and brushing his teeth; he goes back to his bedroom. As he goes back there, he puts on a Santa costume, with his entertainment factor in him.

Agostino goes in his suitcase, getting all the presents out of the suitcase, being the only things in the bag to unpack. He finds a carrier bag and places the gifts in there. Agostino takes the bag load of presents downstairs and puts them under the tree.

Agostino sits on the sofa, waiting for his family to come down. He puts the television on, low volume, watching the news before he turns over to watch football highlights as it's a big sport in Italy. An hour later, his whole family came downstairs and laugh at Agostino, especially Francesco who says this.

Francesco Romano: "What are you doing, dressing like that?"

Agostino's dad: "It's Christmas. You can't expect your brother to be dull and dress in pyjamas by now, do you?"

Francesco Romano: "Good point as Agostino is not like other brothers I have in the family. Oh look, there are more presents under the tree."

Francesco got excited that Santa was real and existed, although it was apparent when Agostino's dressing up as Santa first thing in the morning. Then his mother comes down and says to all of her family members, although a small chuckle comes out when seeing her son dress as Santa.

Agostino's mum: "Merry Christmas, everyone."

Agostino's dad: "No more time to wait, let's get those presents opened.

The whole family come around, hugging one another as a loving family they are, giving each other kisses, even if it's a touch on the cheek. They walk closer to the tree and dug through all their presents, even the ones Agostino brought down earlier.

Everyone unwrapped their presents, wrapping paper going all over the floor. Everyone thanked one another for the gifts they received today. However, there's one more present waiting for Agostino, and his dad patted him on his shoulder, feeling it's a pretty heavy present as he says this to Agostino.

Agostino's dad: "I got this crafted for you some time ago, and there's something else in the present too."

Agostino's mum: "I get a carrier bag and place all of this wrapping paper in there, while I make ourselves a cooked breakfast for all of us today as a family."

As she went into the kitchen, it was heavy as Agostino carefully holds the present and unwraps it carefully as well. It was in a small picture of a trophy handcuffed with a title belt inside a wrapping bag, stating not to open until you won a title match.

Agostino's dad: "You should hold this up when you eventually win your first title belt, along with your first ever GBC win trophy. There's something else in there as well."

Agostino looks through the box as he lifts the trophy out of there, there was a small wrapping bag, one Agostino can open as he does and it's a necklace with the same trophy design and a title belt around it.

Agostino's dad: "I thought when you go into a title match, it will help you to perform better in the match and remind you that you can be a wrestling champion. Resembling the moment of your most outstanding achievement in GBC where everyone still to this day, talks about your first-ever win in your motorcycling career."

Agostino Romano: "Thank you very much. This necklace will be something I will treasure forever. I can't open the trophy to see what it looks like yet, but the picture says it all. I can't wait for James to bring the trophy to me along with the title and hold both items in the air of doing the impossible."

Francesco Romano: "Of course you will, brother. I mean everyone did doubt you when you went to win your first ever Motorcycle championship, but I think more doubts creep in. Speaking of wrestling, have you got new members coming in your fan club forum?"

Agostino Romano: "God, do I? I have got lots of wrestling fans now, joining the site, so much so that the fan club forum default has to be in English. So my fan stock is growing bigger and better than before. Wrestling is a different sport and seven days to prepare for all my title matches and even title contention matches I had at times."

It only came to his mum's mind on how different wrestling was then the preparation Agostino had to prepare for, days before winning a title. His mum nods, realising the changes that were big for him. His mum responds as she finishes collecting all the wrapping paper from the floor into a carrier bag.

Agostino's mum: "Ah, that's perfectly understandable why you've lost title matches. Must stink not to have enough time to prepare for them and lose them. Now I fully understand why. However, I can see that time coming, and what your father got for you for Christmas will remind you to be more serious and focus on winning the title."

Agostino Romano: "Being more prepared for them is more the keyword here, mum. I'm used to preparing winning championships and get them in eight months later. A whole different world to preparing to win a title in seven days."

Francesco Romano: "You still got the competitive streak inside of you. You beat former champions last time out like O'Malley. You can do it, and you have a ton of talent in delivering the goods."

Agostino sighs, not knowing if he'll get another chance of being a champion, at least in his mind as he says this while shaking his head.

Agostino Romano: "I doubt I get another title shot for a while though with every titleholder, having a title contender. I'm not bothered either way. I'm not desperate to win a title. I let them come to me, not the way of wrestlers asking and demanding title shots all the time. They'll come in due course. I could wait until ten years to get one if it came to it."

Agostino's dad: "That's always the way of doing things, son. Now, let's drop all the wrestling talk for today and spend time as a family as we covered everything with that two days ago."

Agostino Romano: "However, I won't lie to say I don't like the guy who got handed a title known as Caleb Storms. Grinds my gears that does because nobody in the history of sports has ever been handed a title belt. Still, I will go in the ring with this necklace around my neck and perform the best match of my life. Saying that, I agree, let's celebrate Christmas, Romano family style."

They do just that as Agostino places the trophy in the wrapping bag along with the necklace back in the box and they sit on the sofa, watching television before breakfast was ready. They spent the whole day as a family, playing board games and having family dinner for the rest of the day with a film they also watch together at night until everyone went to bed at eleven.

-----------------------------------

Storm metal concert round two. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 30th January. (On-Camera)

This time, there was a good storm at the concert Agostino made as he's rocking on stage with a fan on the drums, Declan with bass and James with the guitar. Agostino jumped up and down, while his band play music. Agostino drinks some water while playing outside like a rock festival with masks on before he speaks.

Agostino Romano: "Oh, a little Caleb Storms is defending a title, and he has no idea what he's in for when this little Italian dude goes for his title. I stated everything he had already said to the famous punk for being handed a championship title. He acts so proudly and happy about it, while I play in the heavy storm with metal equipment around me."

Agostino's rocking it out, although James tries not to laugh on Agostino being a complete fool in the heavy storm of rain and wind, trying to blow everyone away from the stage. Of course, it's failing as Agostino continues to sing.

Agostino Romano: "Caleb comments about us being alike with our abilities in the ring while he tells the truth, he won't be able to beat me. He can upset the odds sometimes in his matches. However, he didn't beat me in the mixed tag match we had. He also got handed the win by Myra Rivers who had to finish a match for him because Caleb isn't on par with her or myself. You may have the advantage, but you don't seem to know anything about Agostino, and it will cost you to win."

Agostino jumps on the stage for a while, wanting to set something big up later with the wind blowing some of the fans down, even a small mosh pit was happening. Agostino drinks some water before speaking again.

Agostino Romano: "The bosses had no choice, but to put me against you because they had no other options. Agostino has stated how your methods of winning titles. Makes me sick when you're proud of it, making you look stupid. I didn't need to accept your challenge for the belt because I know I can beat you in the ring and when you're claiming to be confident, you don't need to do so. I got the shot because I earned it, something you can't claim to do."

Agostino bashes around with the fans cheering and rocking out with Agostino on stage. Declan laughs his head off with Agostino wanting a guitar and plays it to go all around on the floor with the guitar, spinning like a crazy man as he gets back on his feet and speaks.

Agostino Romano: "Little Caleb doesn't know how screwed he is when he faces someone who is slightly better in the ring and also, a guy who is an internet icon, compared to Caleb who has many metal fans in wrestling, but I also grow to be a better wrestler. I'm going to go out there and show you how to win with pure competition because the pressure is on you to retain your title. No pressure on me, knowing this is the first title match I have where I had a few weeks of preparation, and I've been training non-stop to be in the best preparation for a title match I've ever had."

Agostino takes his shirt off, letting the ladies scream from the top of their voices as he jumps into the crowd to do some crowd surfing before they bring him back on stage with him singing again.

Agostino Romano: "That means Caleb is in a world of trouble when he faces a crazed goon of a motorcycle champion that will be giving everything he has against Caleb. I will be beating him for the three count because everyone can see that I'm a better wrestler and the storm is getting weakened by the noise of motorcycle racing going on in the background. You are too soft and don't have the killer instinct to be a champion."

The last piece of music played with the guitar's solos, drums and bass playing in the background with the fans moshing like crazy in a small pit. Agostino went down and moshed with them for a bit. He came back on stage and spoke for the last time.

Agostino Romano: "I claimed as a motorcycle racer I was going to win a championship and I did. It is the same for when I become the new Internet champion in the middle of the ring because I'm so much more confident than you and know the weak spots are not ruthless enough. I will be the first person in history to win a Motorcycle racing title and a wrestling title, and you will see for yourself tomorrow night. You can't stop the sporting champion of the internet world. I'm going to be a champion my friends and I will keep on fighting until I do."

The music stopped playing with the storm calming itself down a lot after Agostino destroyed it as Agostino thanks the fans on the microphone for letting him perform tonight. Everyone cheered, chanting Agostino's name as he bows to the fans before he goes backstage with everyone leaving to head home.

I love AJ Allmendinger.