Author Topic: Talking cactus's  (Read 732 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Talking cactus's
« on: December 18, 2020, 11:27:55 PM »
OOC: Sorry, I really struggling for CD ideas right now for Agostino so it's just a shoot for now. Promos aren't the problem, lack of CD ideas is. I need to figure this out cos I'm capable of doing better. I need a hand as I have no story at all for this character and apart from racing, doesn't have backstories to follow on. PM me on discord or via boards so I can get ideas from you guys on those two things. Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A Christmas themed talking cactus. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 19th December. (On-Camera)

Things have been quite strange for Agostino since he came back from Cleveland, Ohio as he needed to stay in his home for a week and a few days to get used to living there, on top of moving boxes and items of his belongings in the home every day. He also already done his future motorcycles of the future training three days a week which for Agostino was something he needed to do.

Today was different as Agostino wears a costume, but it wasn't an original Santa costume, it was a Santa cactus costume. He even had a cactus plant he found in a local shop nearby as Agostino has a smile on his face, looking ridiculous. Still, at the same time, it was typical of Agostino, finding creative things to do in the water park as he sits on the sunbeds and speaks.

Agostino Romano: "Hello everyone, I'm Agostino, the talking cactus here to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Of course, I rarely ever talk about winning matches, but it seems a lot of people are high on my shocking win against O'Malley last week. It's no big deal for this Italian as of course, I believed in myself on winning the match against him anyway, despite people overlooking me. Not that I care, of course, because I prove people wrong in the ring by winning matches."

Agostino held up the real cactus plant, pretending as if it can nod his head in agreement, even in a pot. Agostino was just crazy as he speaks to the plant.

Agostino Romano: "Hello, William, how are we doing?

Willaim Cactus Plant: "I'm doing great. How about you, nutty Italian?"

Agostino Romano: "I'm feeling great, and you know why? Because I'm facing the master of making cactus's talk in his videos known as Senor Vinnie. This shit is something I loved about you because it makes you stand out and I wouldn't care about you being called a freak. Hell no, in fact, I found it entertaining, more than a majority of the wrestlers here who take everything too seriously. Why won't people let themselves go? I don't know."

Agostino had never heard Declan laugh as loud as he did, even in tears of laughter of the stunt Agostino pulled. It was too entertaining.

William Cactus Planet: "But nutty Italian man, Vinnie doesn't talk to me anymore; he doesn't want to grow me anymore."

Agostino Romano: "That is the unfortunate part of the story, instead of wanting to stand himself out, he seeks the redemption of everything wrestling in Sin City Wrestling lacks. Why would you go from being entertaining to being serious? Who cares people call you a freak? I get called a joke all the time, but do you know what Vinnie? I don't give a damn. I got bigger balls to say that than you do. Fell to being a victim of being the same as everyone else. That will never be Agostino the cactus here because this cactus will show you what you should've stayed with, the guy that won you titles and won respect from fellow wrestlers here."

Agostino shook his head on the downfall in his opinion of Vinnie, wanting to change, even removing the makeup he used to wear.

William Cactus plant: "Agostino doesn't care because he doesn't listen to the opinions of people of being called a joke, but he does joke around and having fun. He will treat me and grow me better than you ever did."

Agostino Romano: "William's words, not mine. For those who kept calling Vinnie a freak are freaks yourselves. I proudly admit I'm one, but it seems like Vinnie can't, being gutless to show who he really is. Bill had his bulldog humping the cactus at times. I will admit, Bill Barnhart is the only opponent I want to face in the ring. Why? Because he can be entertaining and I feel we'd work great chemistry together of making the world laugh because you got to during this pandemic,"

Which was the most important thing for Agostino was to entertain everyone, and the plant reminds Agostino of something that happened in the match.

William Cactus Plant: "What about Vinnie cheating to win? He beat Alex, but not a fair win like you."

Agostino Romano: "Yes, he did cheat to win against Alex. Where I came from in the world of motorcycle racing, not sure why people keep claiming I was a racing car driver, by the way, nobody ever cheated to win races and if they did, they'd be disqualified from the result of the race. It's why I will never cheat because cheaters always lose. As most opponents have to me more than once before, but that hides your real talent in the ring, and you should never stoop down to those levels, and you also should never let anyone tell you to change. Should've had guts to say, fuck you, I choose to do what I want to do."

Agostino kept that in mind, more or less encouraging  Vinnie to go back to how he was and forget about being serious wrestling rubbish.

Agostino Romano: "I should be talking about title opportunities, but I let them come to me than bitching, whining or in the case of Caleb, handed titles without any real work being put in. That's why I don't talk about wanting to win titles because while I do, I'm in no rush to win one. Something a lot of wrestlers need to understand that you can be successful as wrestlers before winning one and what I'm winning is gaining more fans. That's more important to me. Of course, Vinnie wants to go on redemption and beat everyone so he can be taken seriously. Lame, but whatever works for him, is best."

William Cactus planet: "Which is why Agostino is going to slide your face across the finishing line by going on top of you for the pinfall because you betrayed me and betrayers need to be put down for the count. Vinnie pissed me off, Agostino will beat him for the three count with all the skills Agostino processes. Agostino inspired to be like you with the talking cactus and multiple personalities. Agostino is going to zoom to victory, just as he did with Yamaha and Honda teams. He will be the best wrestler in the match cos Agostino's fired up."

Agostino Romano: "Indeed I am, and I'm going to be a cactus Santa, giving every kid a Christmas Present in the front row tomorrow as a Merry Christmas to your entertaining soul of Agostino. I will see you in the ring tomorrow Vinnie and get you back to where you were, not this serious wrestler persona that everyone wants to be these days because I will win and advance in the match, despite you being an SCW and Internet in the past, with this cactus coming to ringside with me and speaking to me cos I'm proud to be a freak and proud to entertain the fans with the match with me winning them."

Declan was in tears of laughter and James was as well. There was no stopping what Agostino could do when he's himself as the camera goes to black.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 04:51:18 PM by Agostino Romano »

I love AJ Allmendinger.