Author Topic: Agostino's path to the top again  (Read 672 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Agostino's path to the top again
« on: December 11, 2020, 11:48:49 PM »
Big Irish man to beat in the ring. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 12th December. (On Camera)

It's a massive chance for Agostino to get himself back on the top. Ever since he lost against Stephan and Miles, he went back to his Cleveland, Ohio home, mainly to get comfortable sleeping there and even getting stuff set up ready to move home, when the lockdown is over. It made him realise that while he still was going to pull off tricks and jokes, he had to be a little more serious, but not too serious.

Agostino, for now, has many ideas when it comes to the match, but more specifically, a sport the Irish were really good at Rugby. Agostino set up a large field to play Rugby with a few people who were fans of Agostino from his racing days and even wrestling as well. He begins to speak while playing Rugby.

Agostino Romano: "Look at me, wearing this Irish Rugby gear and wearing some ridiculous hat with a cloverleaf on it. Even Irish bagpipes and music going off because it so happens to be that I'm facing against this big Irish guy who's done a lot in SCW so far, O'Malley."

Agostino had to learn a lot about O'Malley that he was just as tough to beat as Austin James Mercer and Jack Washington were. It's a massive test for Agostino to prove himself that he can be champion, although he doesn't seem to be interested because he wants to earn title shots than demanding them.

Agostino Romano: "While you are a large, tough guy like these Rugby players I'm playing Rugby with, that is one of your greatest strengths in this game and wrestling for that matter, and it's going to take a hell of a lot for me to take you down and accomplish to beat you. It's going to be no easy task, considering you were the Underground champion, although with controversy how you won the belt. You also became a Roulette champion as well. Not many people have achieved what you did and no wonder why, you want to go for what Jack Washington holds, that grumpy man needs to cheer up at times."

James and Declan as usual, laugh in the background, as a way to poke fun at O'Malley, although it was just for fun, no harm intended to them as Agostino continues to speak.

Agostino Romano: "Yeah, you can say I've slipped down the ladder a bit, but I don't let losses affect me because I'm not going to be perfect, heck I crashed in a lot of motorcycle races in my early years before I became a world champion because it was a way for me to learn and get up from. I'm not serious about wrestling, only when I wrestle in the ring, I am. The point is, these rugby players can take me down in a matter of minutes, just as you can as well."

It's good for Agostino to get away from the hotel for a while, even if it's a quick game of Rugby, but at the same time, he got fed up of finding things to do. He continues.

Agostino Romano: "I didn't appreciate you stealing titles from your fellow competitors, and I don't appreciate you moaning and complaining about things either. You'd never hear me moan and complain about anything because I got used to losing and you do when you came from a different sport. It doesn't affect me near as much anymore, but you can bounce back from every loss. Still, not once have I bitched or complained about a loss, not even about title shots. I let them come to me than me demanding them to me, focusing on having so........"

As Agostino was talking, he was taken down with a spear from one of the players as he dropped the ball as Agostino laughs on the grass, being very dirty in his Irish Rugby gear on.

Agostino Romano: "That's what happens when you take your eye off from me is you get taken down by this speedy wrestler. I hope you take me seriously O'Malley because I certainly do and I will do everything it takes to get myself back on top of the ladder, even if that George Washington, oops, I mean Jack guy watching this match to keep an eye out on you. It won't affect me as I'm still going to fast track my way to defeating your ass in the middle of the ring, pinning you for the three count, causing a massive upset like all of my wins have been so far because I'm the crazy Italian who likes to have fun, not sitting or standing in a room somewhere and talk. Tried doing that and I fell asleep cos it's not who I am."

Always, Agostino reminded of people how different he was. However, Agostino should see people understand that now as he was taken down again with Rugby players, imagining he got hit by O'Malley. Still, he enjoyed it as he got hold of the ball and went for the try, by sliding across the mud.

Agostino Romano: "See, I don't mind getting dirty and having fun because this is who I am. I don't care what people say, I go out and have fun because life's too short to be miserable and take things seriously all the time. The point is, I don't mind getting my hands dirty, well not in a way on cheating to win as you'll mostly do with your wife at ringside, something I've never had personally. Still, no matter what happens, I'm going to walk away with the win in the bag and your strength and size may cause problems, but it won't stop me from winning this match and causing a massive upset. Because I've never been ready than I have for this match and come tomorrow night, I will speed my way to the finishing line by crossing the line with your body dragged to the finish with a win next to my name. See you tomorrow, O'Malley."

That's all Agostino had to say as he wanted to focus more on playing Rugby, due to the fun he's having before three hours later, the game finished with Irish team winning and Agostino goes straight back to the hotel and goes in the elevator to get in the shower and wash off. James and Declan also do the same as well, although they applauded Agostino to have while fun, but a little more seriously with his videos.

I love AJ Allmendinger.