Author Topic: Who Is Bobbie Dahl?: Part One  (Read 823 times)

Offline Bobbie Dahl

• View Profile
    • Bobbie Dahl
Who Is Bobbie Dahl?: Part One
« on: August 13, 2021, 11:21:08 PM »
Helllooooo SCW Universe! Guess who’s back?! Back again?! Bobbie’s back! Tell your friends! Sorry, I couldn’t help myself for a moment, but yes, I am back! I can’t believe it’s already August, and not only that, but on Sunday I will be walking into just my THIRD match of this year! I’ve taken quite an extended break from wrestling, and I am sure most of you have not only questions, but opinions on that! Well, I’m going to start to explain all of that in just a bit, so bear with me!

Before my match with Tempest at Into The Void IX, I wasn’t even planning on coming back. I was content to just do my own thing, make appearances here and there and live my life without having to be in the ring. But then I came back for a short amount of time to handle business against Tempest, and let me tell ya, that took a lot out of me. Not physically, but...mentally. Okay, maybe physically a little bit too, but DAMN Tempest is no joke. Not that I thought she was or would be, but she was definitely the biggest challenge of my career so far. And I defeated her!

I still don’t know how I walked out of that match with the win. And to be honest, a part of me didn’t really care if I beat her or not, because it was just about proving a point to her, which I’m pretty sure I did. But let me tell you, the entire time I was in the ring with her, I honestly felt like I couldn’t do it! Like no matter what I did, I just couldn’t overpower her and beat her, but somehow I did. And that is when the mental battle REALLY started. After that match.

From the moment I decided to become a professional wrestler, I never once doubted myself or let my confidence falter! I didn’t give a crap what others thought or whether or not they believed in me, because I believed in myself and for the longest time, I was just doing this to have FUN! I was doing something that most other wrestlers these days just don’t do and not letting myself be bothered if my win loss record wasn’t spectacular. But there’s only so long that I could let that go on, ya know!

The more matches I wrestled, the more I started to improve! I got better little by little and with that, my confidence even started to grow more than it already was! I started to not just think of myself as a wrestler, but as a champion. And I wanted to make it happen soooo bad! So I set my sights on first the Bombshell Roulette Championship. Sure, at the time my attitude wasn’t the greatest, because everyone flat out hated me, but regardless of that fact, I believed I could and would become the Bombshell Roulette Champion.

Well...I failed. I don’t know how many times I failed at that, but it doesn’t even matter at this point, because after that, I set my sights a little higher. I thought maybe I was simply better than the Roulette Championship. That I deserved more than that. Sooo….I went after the World Bombshell Championship.

I earned my opportunities at the World Bombshell Championship, but even despite that...no matter how many matches I won in a row, when it all came down to it, I failed to win the World Bombshell Championship. I was just failing at life all together, and around that time, that is when I knew that I had to take a step back, get my attitude straight and fix the mess I had made of my personal life not only with Artie, but with our families, too! And that is just what I did. Because that was, and still is, the most important thing in my life. Without Artie and our families, I’m absolutely nothing.

But other than that, where does that leave me? To this day I’ve still yet to hold any championship gold in SCW, and people are constantly throwing it in my face. And not only that, but now a certain frigid bitch of a Bombshell *coughAndreaHernandezcough* is throwing it in my face that I haven’t wrestled many matches this last year and that my opinion really doesn’t matter. To be honest, she’d probably say the same thing if I’d wrestled non-stop, but I’ll worry about her if and when the time comes.

I could have continued wrestling after my match against Tempest. I could have come back full time and tried to make a real go of things and shaken off my ring rust a little bit more, but I didn’t. If I’m honest, a part of me is still thinking even coming back now isn’t the best idea, but there is someone that pretty much changed my mind, and no it wasn’t Artie. Well, not completely. No, that someone is the World Bombshell Champion, Amber Ryan.

I know, I know. You all probably think I’m nuts, but I won’t lie. I’ve come to sort of consider that woman a friend, despite knowing just what she is capable of. I mean, I did watch that months-long battle she had with Roxi Johnson, and trust me when I say the woman flat out terrifies me! But, something she said to me at Summer XXXtreme IX has stuck with me and it really got me thinking. Shhh...don’t tell her I said that, by the way.

“Maybe just start focusing on being Bobbie Dahl before you worry about whether that's a good or a bad thing.”

I mean, think about it. Focus on being Bobbie Dahl. Focus. On being Bobbie Dahl.

BUT WHO THE HELL AM I?! It’s such a simple question, but one I don’t even have the answer to! I need to focus on being Bobbie Dahl, but I don’t even know who Bobbie Dahl even is at this point in my life! I might be overthinking it, but now that I’ve started contemplating it over and over again, I’m not going to stop until I figure it all out!

I don’t care how long it takes. I don’t care what I have to do, but damn it...I’m going to figure out who I am, because every single person deserves to know who they are and what their life is meant to be. Right?!

Well...this could be one long bumpy ride!

Tuesday July 20th
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Gift...and A Big Decision

Summer XXXtreme was fun! Well, sort of. The show was amazing, as always, and overall the entire week on board the cruise was a blast! I’ll seriously never understand how people can sit back and complain so much about being onboard a cruise ship for an entire week and taking part in all of the fun and festivities that SCW puts on on such a unique show! I mean, really! SCW is the ONLY company I know that actually puts on an entire supershow on board a cruise ship! COME ON! Ya’ll can suck it up and enjoy it for one freaking week instead of being whiny little babies and showing your distaste for the fans who essentially put money in your pockets!

Anywho, I’m quickly getting off track here. Because as much as I could sit here and ramble on and on about everything that happened on Summer XXXtreme, the fact is the show is now in the past. Two days in the past to be exact and it’s time to starting looking forward to the future once again! Me and Artie have been back in Las Vegas, our home away from home as it seems. We’ve talked about it for quite a while, but we still haven’t quite figured out a permanent living situation, and I know my honey is just waiting as patiently as he can. Not to mention, our baby Loki would definitely like a more permanent place to call home, too! For those of you not in the know, Loki is our not so little anymore Bernese Mountain Dog puppy!

We’re hanging out in our hotel room trying to decompress from the entire last week on board the Sun Princess Cruise ship. I’m laying back in bed with the TV remote in hand just channel surfing trying to find something remotely entertaining when I hear the beeping of the lock unlocking and the door opens. Artie walks back inside our hotel room after having gone to get something to drink and filled up the ice bucket. My eyes light up on the screen as a re-run of Supernatural is playing and I set the remote down on the bed next to me.

“Oooh! The Winchester Boys! I loooove those Winchester Boys!” I say excitedly and scooch up a little higher in the bed. I prop a pillow behind my back and watch as Artie sets the ice bucket down on the small table next to the dresser. I avoid the red-wrapped present that is still sitting on the dresser with a vengeance, and Artie turns his attention to me.

“No what you like,” Artie begins and smirks just a little, “is one Winchester in particular and that is Dean. Haven’t you seen this episode a thousand times?” He turns to the television and asks. The episode he is referring to is, of course, my favorite Dean Winchester episode called Yellow Fever.

I grin at Artie and shrug, not even trying to hide the fact that he is right.
“Can you really blame me, Artie?! That man is hawwwwt! You know he’s my hall pass!” I nod and Artie lets out another sigh. He chooses not to say anything, but that fact was well agreed upon a long time ago. Not that he has to worry though, because Jensen Ackles is married and not only would he probably NOT go for a girl like me, but I ain’t about to sit back and be a homewrecker like that.

Artie then looks away from the TV and I focus back on the episode, loving every minute of it despite having seen it as many times as I have. Artie has his back turned to me and before I know it, he’s turning back around with that darn trolly present in his hand! And he’s giving me a stern look.

“No, Artie!” I exclaim loudly, and shake my head vehemently. I don’t even want to know what is inside that box, because God only knows when it comes to the Troll! ”We’ve discussed this a thousand times! I told you to throw that thing out! I don’t want it whatever it is!”

He laughs and shakes the box for about the tenth time since it was delivered. ”You’re not the least bit curious, Bobbie? I mean, nothing says you have to keep whatever it is, but come on. You’ve gotta wonder what it is. It could surprise you!”

”You’re kidding me!” I finally sit up higher and plant my feet on the floor. ”You think that’s going to surprise me in a good way?! I don’t think so, honey. That wretched little worm is not capable of sending something nice.” Artie sits next to me and places the box between is. I slide it back, wanting nothing to do with it. ”Whatever it is. I. Do. Not. Want. It!”

Artie reaches back and grabs the box again, holding it in his lap. He tries to get me to take it again, but I turn away and refuse again. He just won’t let it go, and I don’t get it! Why is he so curious?! Well, I guess I’m about to find out because he goes against my wishes and actually decides to take matters into his own hands! He stands up and quickly begins unwrapping the gift! Oooh, no! I jump up and try to grab the box from him, but he turns his back on me again and savagely unwraps the box, throwing the paper and the ribbon and bow on the floor.

”Sorry, Bobbie, but I gotta know what he sent my fiancee. I promise I’ll throw it out aft…” His voice quickly trails off as I try to reach around him and stop him from seeing whatever it is.

”C’mon, Artie! It doesn’t matter! Wait...what’s wrong?! You didn’t finish what you were about to say!!” It’s bad. I just know it. Dang it! I told him not to open it! Sure enough, when Artie turns around he looks up after having peaked inside the box with the weirdest look I’ve ever seen on his face.

”Uh...you were right. I’m...sorry. I’ll just go and throw it in the trash right now.” He tries to quickly turn away to get rid of whatever it is, but now I gotta know. I didn’t before, but for Artie to admit I was right and not let me see, I have to see what ol’ Troll boy sent me.

I reach for the box, but Artie yanks it away, as if trying to protect me.
”Artie, just show me what it is. I have to know now. Like you said, we can throw it away once I see…”

Artie shakes his head with eyes wide. Good lord, is it that bad?! ”I don’t think you really want to see this, Bobbie. I guess I was wrong in giving him the benefit of the doubt, but...wow.”

I can’t take it anymore. I quickly yank the box out of his grip. In an effort to try and stop me from looking at whatever Troll sent me, the lid to the box falls to the floor and my eyes fall right on the ‘gift.’

”Because I like a clear work space…” I take the note out first and then look down and am almost immediately sick to my stomach. That disgusting jerk sent me an entire Nair Spa kit! And although Artie knows I was right and knows just how much I hate The Troll with a passion, he lets out a snort after I read the note. I toss the box on the bed and glare at Artie. ”You won’t be laughing when I use that shit on you from HEAD TO TOE, Artie! What a little pervert!”

I shudder and wretch a little at just what The Troll had implied with that gift. As if I would EVER in a million years let him anywhere NEAR my lady bits! It’s bad enough one look at my left tit has sent him into creepy stalker mode, I can only imagine what a mistake like THAT would...No. I’m not even going to imagine that. OUT OF MY HEAD! GET THE THOUGHT OUT OF MY HEAD RIGHT NOW!

”I wasn’t really laughing at the gift, but more so the note. If only his mother knew how inappropriate it was…” Artie shrugs and lets out a sigh. Just as he does, Dean Winchester’s blood curdling scream is heard behind him and poor Artie nearly jumps out of his skin, causing me to laugh.

”How many times have you watched this episode with me and that part STILL makes you jump?!” I fold my arms across my chest and shake my head, smirking at him.

”I wasn’t expecting it that time, though! We aren’t even watching it anymore!”

I plop back down on the bed and let out a sigh of my own. I kick the box away from and remember something Amber Ryan had said to me at Summer XXXtreme.

”Amber was right.” I randomly say out loud.

Artie raises an eyebrow and stares at me.
”About what?”

”That shit is a consequence of me trying to make The Troll look like a fool! It backfired on me, Artie!” I feel my anxiety quickly growing, which is something I’ve never had to deal with until recently for some reason. It’s all new to me, and I hate it!

In true Artie fashion, he can sense when my mood is going to take a quick turn for the worse and I’m going to need some comforting. He’s always been good like that, even before we both came to our sense and finally admitted our feelings for each other. He takes a seat next to me, just scooting in close.
”I don’t think it backfired. He still looks like a fool because of the way he’s acting, you know. He has no respect or decency for you, or even for our relationship by sending you something like that.”

I look down to the floor, feeling nothing but shame and disgust. Everyone hates The Troll. That much is very clear, despite what he might think or even say, and now the guy is drooling over me! I never used to care if people laughed at me, because hell I laughed WITH then, but in this case, I’m not laughing at all. But deep down I know Artie is right.

”It doesn’t matter, Artie, because people are still going to crack their jokes, and this is not something I can actually run with. I know people have laughed at me before, and I guess I never really cared until now. I don’t want to be seen as a joke anymore, Artie! And that’s what I’ve become in SCW.” He gently nudges my arm, attempting to get me to change my attitude but then he wraps his arm around me. It helps a little if I’m honest.

”You’re not a joke, Bobbie. For some reason you just suddenly think you are.” He says giving me a gentle Artie squeeze. ”I know you didn’t accomplish everything you wanted in SCW, but you still made a big impact regardless if you won a title or not. And as for this Troll stuff, if you stop worrying if people are laughing at you or not, you could do something to get him to stop, because I know you’ve got it in you.”

”I don’t want to be anywhere near him, Artie! But...I still want to be a champion some day…” We hadn’t discussed the topic of my returning to active competition yet, but I guess now is as good a time as any. I raise my head and look at his reaction, which is surprised, but of course supportive.

”So that means you want to go back full time, then?” He asks.

I offer a quick shrug in response.
”I don’t know, honestly. I just...I haven’t accomplished everything I wanted to, Artie! But at the same time, I can’t take the constant disappointment of building up momentum and then just failing when it’s most important! I should just focus on planning our wedding and just go back home.”

”SCW IS our home now, Bobbie.” His words take me by surprise. I didn’t think he’d actually say that, and my look says it all. ”You just don’t want to admit it. Disappointment comes with the wrestling career, doesn’t it? You need to stick with it. Besides, you know you can’t be so far away from Fenris, Aron and the rest of our friends by going back to Illinois. It may at least be in the same country, but you know you want to plant roots here in Las Vegas.”

Oh, my Artie. I never thought I’d hear him speak those words! He knows our families are back home in Illinois, and being away from them is just as hard, but he’s sacrificing that to support me. I have no words.

”Why don’t you take some time to decide? Aside from the Troll craziness, you’ve always loved just making appearances at shows anyway, so we can just play it by ear until you really decide…”

”You have a say in this you know, Artie. I know how much you’d miss being around your parents, and Lord knows she’d miss you like crazy, too.” To my surprise again, he shrugs.

”We’ve been away from them for a long time now, Bobbie. I’ve gotten used to it, honestly and it’s not so bad. I don’t want to be a basement dwelling weirdo like The Troll my entire life, and you know how horrible Illinois is becoming.” We both crack smiles and chuckle, because if that ain’t the truth… ”Besides, Las Vegas is fun. There’s still plenty for us to explore and experience, and SCW is going to get back on the road.”

I look up at him, my eyes suddenly widening. After countless attempts at making a final decision, we finally managed to pull it off. ”Sooo...we’re doing it then?! We’re officially moving to Las Vegas?!”

Artie shrugs and simply nods. ” I guess we are. We better find a decent realtor…”

I wrap my arms around him and squeeze him in one of my famous Bobbie Bear Hugs that he loves and hates so much. ”I can’t wait to tell everyone! Oh...but what about Loki when we have to travel?!”

I release the hug and Artie has to take in a quick deep breath. ”Let’s worry about one thing at a time…”

Before Artie can recover from the last one, I embrace him in another bear hug and I can hear him wincing. But I’m just too excited! It’s official! We’re going to call Las Vegas our home and I’ll be getting back to wrestling again!

I just hope I don’t regret it later…

Sunday August 8th
San Francisco, California
The Viewing Party

A few weeks has gone by since Artie and I had officially decided to move and start our life together in Las Vegas. And while the decision had been made, we didn’t have much time to put it into action because SCW went back on the road, first stopping in Los Angeles, and now finding ourselves in San Francisco! I hadn’t been booked either week, but that was mainly my fault for forgetting to fill the bosses in on the fact that I was ready to come back, allowing them to book me in a match. But that is all done and dusted from what I understand, thanks to help from my good pal Aron, I should be finding out my next match later tonight! Yep, Aron! He’s kindly helping me out as a sort of unofficial manager since he knows what he’s doing!

In the mean time, I’m putting the plan I came up with yesterday into motion. I don’t think it’s ever been done before, and I could be wrong, but I’m about to throw SCW’s first ever VIEWING PARTY backstage! Yep, it’s true! A viewing party for my pal Fenris’ match against Chrystaltina Seven Names’ bratty son, Brayden! You see, just as much as we all hate The Troll, we hate Brayden too and can’t wait to see Fenris kick his head in! And what better way to witness such a glorious event than surrounded by a crowd of people who will enjoy it just as much, am I right?!

With some begging and fighting, I managed to get a special area set up backstage for the viewing party. A few tables and chairs are spaced apart with snacks and beverages, and of course one of SCW’s spare television monitors set up for allotted time. I wasn’t sure how many people would turn up, but to my surprise, I’ve had an amazing turnout!

Pussy Willow. Rocky Mountains. Jasmine St. John. Drew Patton. Jacob Summers. Janet The Makeup Lady. Jessie Salco and her husband Shane. Even Tempest! Just to name a few of course. It’s a grand affair! And...wait a minute…

”Well who do we have here?! I wasn’t expecting to see the two of you show up!” I turn my attention quickly to the two tall dark and handsome brothers that just appeared. And no, I’m not referring to the Winchester Brothers. It’s Fenris’ other GO Gym mate, O’Malley and his devilish handsome brother, Alistair! I didn’t even think those guys liked me…

While Alistair is scanning the room for I don’t even know what or who, O’Malley smiles as I approach them. His wife Darcy is nowhere to be seen, though.
”You ain’t the only one who can show up just to make an appearance, Bobbie. Heard about this little viewing party of yer’s and it’s always a blast watchin’ Fenris beat the hell out of people, no matter who it is.”

Alistair is still scanning the room, a big grin on his face and I point to him. ”What or who the hell is he looking for? Does he need a drool bucket?”

O’Malley’s head snaps towards Alistair and he smacks him hard in the gut. I snort as I let out a laugh and Alistair turns his attention back to me and O’Malley. Damn, Alistair really is one gorgeous man…

”My sincerest apologies, Miss Dahl. I was just marveling at the amount of guests you have attending this little shindig of your’s.” I look at O’Malley as he shoots his brother a glare. Before O’Malley can say anything I think I steal the words right out of his mouth.

”Carter isn’t here, if that is who you are looking for.” I’m no idiot! I know as well as everyone else does that Alistair plays for both teams. Well, supposedly. Seems to me if given a choice, he’d pick a good sausage over a taco any day, but I ain’t judging! O’Malley manages to let out a laugh, and Alistair doesn’t seem bothered by my comment either. ”Just stay away from my Artie! I know I thought he enjoyed the sausage just as much as you do, honey, but I was very wrong about that.”

”I can turn him if given the chance. Trust me on that one.” His eyes follow mine as I look in Artie’s direction as he’s having a conversation with the referees. ”But no need to worry, Miss Dahl. Artie is all yours.”

”Ye’ll have to forgive me brother, Bobbie. He’s got no shame, and I’m sure if ye offered, he’d lead even ye off into a supply closet somewhere…”

I almost laugh, until I let his words sink in and try to process them. Alistair seems to think what I am thinking, but I speak up first. ”Wait...what is THAT supposed to mean?! Are you fat shaming me?!”

”That was quite rude of you, little brother. I assure you I don’t discriminate…” O’Malley is quick to try and deny it, but he can’t lie to me! I know words of a fat shamer when I hear them!

”What?! No, that’s not what I meant, love! Not at all!” He holds his hands up in clear defense mode, but I’m still at a loss. I fold my arms across my chest and glare at him. ”I meant because yer taken, Bobbie! I know ye would never do anythin’ to hurt Artie, right?! It was not a shot at yer weight. Oh, hell. I’m so sorry it sounded that way…”

Okay, maybe I was wrong, because that makes sense. But damn, even the thinking he would go that far was like a gut punch! Maybe I should lay out the offer to Alistair anyway to find out...No! Stop it Bobbie!

All of a sudden, and without O’Malley noticing, someone catches Alistair’s eye and he quietly sneaks away. I just blink slowly as I stare at O’Malley, trying not to crack a smile as Alistair sneaks away.

”Ye gotta believe me, Bobbie. Alistair tell her I didn’t…” When he turns to look at his brother, realizing he is nowhere to be found, he growls. ”Oh fer feck’s sake! Where the hell did he disappear to so fast?!”

”He’s a brave brave soul, but I think he just followed Tempest to the ladie’s room…”

”GOD DAMN IT!”

With a quick apology, he rushes off to try and catch Alistair before...well, ya know! I shake my head and turn around to head back over to Artie. Fenris’ match should be starting any minute so I walk over to the seats Artie had saved for us against the wall with the best view, and take a seat. I don’t know why, but O’Malley’s original words, whether he meant them that way or not, still stung. And it’s probably going to take a while to get past it. Thankfully I have Artie, and as I take my seat, he walks up and looks down at me.

”You want something to drink before the match starts? I know you won’t want to miss anything so better decide now before it’s too late.” I nod and he knows what I want without having to ask and turns and walks away.

As I wait for him to get back with our drinks, I lean my head back against the wall and close my eyes. I take in a few deep breaths and try to push O’Malley’s words out of my head, telling myself over and over again that I overreacted and just misread what he said. It strikes me as odd that Artie returns so quickly he snuggles into the seat next to me…

”That was fast, honey…” I soon realize that a terrible choice of words that is when I open my eyes, thinking it is Artie who has snuggled up next to me, but ooooh am I wrong.

”Fast. Slow. However you like it, baby.” The Troll is just smiling as he’s looking up at me, and I’m suddenly frozen in shock.

Move, Bobbie. JUMP YOUR ASS OUT OF THIS CHAIR RIGHT NOW AND GET AWAY FROM HIM! But I can’t! Every move I make, this cockroach comes back for more! Artie then appears in front of us, confused at what the hell is going on, and I don’t even think twice. I take the cup of soda he brought for me and quickly turn and dump it all over The Troll’s head! I can hear everyone turn their attention towards us as I stand up and back up next to Artie. The Troll seems momentarily stunned, but to my HORROR, he smiles as he stares up at me!

”Now that you’ve made me wet, one good turn deserves another!” Oh, GAWD, I’m gonna puke. Where is my sick bucket?!

But before I can even react, Artie takes a step forward, looking angrily down at The Troll. And I’m even more shocked at how he addresses the Troll next.

”Get. Out. NOW!”

The Troll stands up, puffing his chest out and laughing at Artie. The audacity!

”Says WHO?!”

”Says ME! That’s who!” Wow. That was kinda hot. I’ll have to thank Artie for that later, but...anyway!

To Artie’s surprise, but sheer delight, The Troll suddenly turns a glorious pale color and rushes off. Artie grins, but when he turns around to see who was standing beside me, it all made perfect sense.

”Oh come on! You couldn’t at least give me THAT?!”

Artie stares at my new friend, Amber Ryan, disappointment written all over his face as he had defended my honor, only to realize The Troll was more afraid of her than him. Amber and I exchange glances and she just smirks as we all turn our attention to the television monitor where Fenris’ match is just about to begin.

Well this is it, folks! My big return to Sin City Wrestling! And not only that but it’s a first round match for the Internet Championship tournament! It all takes place in San Jose and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t just a little bit nervous! Don’t get me wrong, this should be a slight walk in the park compared to my match against Tempest a few months back, but I still don’t want to go out there and look like a fool!

My reputation precedes me, am I right?! I’ve had championship opportunities in the past, earning them in one way or another, only to, what’s the word...choke...when it all came down to it. And I’m sure plenty of people are out there and have absolutely zero faith that I’ll make it through this tournament, let alone to the very end and walk away as the new Internet Champion. And, honestly, they’re probably right. If I were them, I’d place my bets on Seleana beating me this week, because the odds are stacked against me!

Look at Seleana Zdunich. She’s already accomplished so much in her time in SCW, and I’m being thrown against her in my first match back! Nevermind the fact, right now, that it’s a friggin’ Pink Evening Gown match thanks to Candy, but come on! It’s hard to fancy my chances when I’m going up against someone like Seleana.

The woman has held the Bombshell Roulette Championship AND The World Bombshell Championship before and she’s one great competitor in the ring. Sure, I’m a great competitor, too, but I’ve yet to be a champion in SCW so the odds aren’t in my favor. I’m sure if I were to call Daniel J. Morgan up he’d tell me I’m right. Friggin’ Seleana Zdunich?!

Look at me...I’m literally at rock bottom here. I’ve hit the lowest point I could possibly hit in my career in SCW already. I’ve lost every championship opportunity I’ve earned, and not many people take me seriously as a competitor. Not many people think that my confidence will pay off in the end as I’m finally handed my first title in SCW. Alicia Lukas doesn’t. Andrea Hernandez doesn’t. I’m sure Mercedes Vargas doesn’t. The list could go on and on

Not to mention, I’m now the center of The Troll’s affections and anything to do with that stinkin’ turd is no doubt just as big a joke in SCW as he is! I’ve been in SCW off and on for what, three or four years now, and I’m right back at the bottom just clawing and scratching my way to try and get to the top, or somewhere near the top.

Sure, I’m technically undefeated this year because I’ve won both of my TWO matches, but that’s not a whole lot to brag about really, right? Well, maybe a win against Tempest is worth a little bragging rights, but I’ll hold off on that because I’m sure I just got majorly lucky there. That bitch is one tough woman, but look at her now?! She’s one half of the mixed tag team champions who in just a few weeks will more than likely be facing off against J2frigginH and Seleana’s wife, Crystalina Twenty Names. And here I am, just getting back into the swing of things, attempting to work off some ring rust!

But, I guess I shouldn’t sit here and just put myself down so much, should I? It really doesn’t give me a good image, nor does it look good in the eyes of the bosses who have so graciously given me this opportunity, despite putting it in the hands of that glitter obsessed sugar queen, Candy. So I guess I need to find SOME way that I stand a chance against, Seleana, right?

I guess I could sit here and talk about how no matter what Sealana does, she’ll always play second fiddle to her wife, right? Nah, I won’t do that, because that’s just beating a dead horse. It’s been done repeatedly and I’m sure Seleana is tired of hearing it. Besides, I think at this point, people like Seleana more than her wife, so that wouldn’t make much sense to say that.

I guess when I really think about it, Seleana has a lot in common with me. Well, aside from the fact that she’s a former champion in SCW and I’m not, it appears we’re both fighting for the same thing. To regain some sense of honor and glory in SCW. But, in reality, she has a lot more to lose in this match than I do. Like I said earlier, I’m literally sitting at rock bottom, having crashed to where Seleana is quickly headed!

Heads up, Seleana, it’s a damn hard fall. Might want to get one of those cushy donuts to sit on for a while, because your ass is gonna hurt for a while.

I’m not gonna lie, Seleana, yeah there is a big chance I could lose to you on Sunday and watch you advance in the Internet Championship tournament while I try and figure out my next move, but honestly, losing to you doesn’t hurt me any worse than I’ve already been hurt. I’ve already been kicked while I’ve been down so there’s literally nowhere else to go but up from here.

But what about you, Seleana? What happens if or when you lose to ME? What will people be saying about YOU?! I don’t think I really need to tell you the answer, but I will anyway just in case other people don’t get where I’m going with this. Seleana Zdunich...former Bombshell Roulette Champion. Former World Bombshell Champion...losing to Bobbie Dahl will hurt you quite a bit. Now, some people might say that’s harsh words against myself, but think about it...it’s kinda the truth.

Seleana, don’t take this as me underestimating you at all, because that is not at all what I am doing. I know you’re one tough customer. Hell, next to Tempest, you’re probably my toughest challenge to date just on your accomplishments alone. But I’ve already been beaten and slaughtered not only by everyone else’s opinion, but my own, far worse than anything you could even attempt to throw at me at this point!

We’re just two women on the same ladder, but headed in different directions. I’m slowly climbing my way back up that ladder, while you? You’re quickly falling right down, about to take my place at the bottom of that lonely barrel. It’s not a great place to be, I know, but it’s ultimately up to us to decide how long we stay at the bottom! As for me? I’m ready to give up my seat at the bottom instead of allowing someone else to join me.

I’m done being considered a joke, Seleana. Maybe you won’t admit to thinking I am a joke, and that’s fine. I’m not going to argue with you, because like arguing with Amber Ryan, I’d probably go blue in the face if I did. The fact is, I deserve a hell of a lot better, and you’re just the first stepping stone on that journey! You’ve held championships in SCW, and to me that is my ultimate goal. I don’t care how long it takes or what I need to do to get it, but I WILL get there.

I’m just sorry I have to be the cause of your hard fall from grace, Seleana. I respect the hell out of you and everything you’ve done, I’m not going to lie, but…

It’s my time to shine…
>
>