Author Topic: Champion Challenge  (Read 483 times)

Offline Alicia Lukas

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Lukas
Champion Challenge
« on: September 10, 2019, 06:26:38 PM »

I wish that I could fly
Into the sky
So very high
Just like a dragonfly
I'd fly above the trees
Over the seas in all degrees
To anywhere I please

Scene One-Welcome home
Off Camera
Washington DC
18  Months Ago

“Here we are..” Alicia’s voice beamed with pride as the cab stopped outside the large two-story home in the DC suburbs she shared with Michael Reynolds her soon to be husband. Alicia handed the driver his payment as she grabbed her father's suitcase. He stared up and smiled at the house looking back at Alicia.

“Your beau has excellent taste”. She gave a small nod moving towards the door, the wheels on the case making a whirring noise along the white path. Alicia smiled and opened the door allowing Jason to walk in as he ducked his head under the frame.

“It’s been in his family for years. He asked me to move here when New York no longer became what I needed.” Jason gave a small nod as Alicia moved the case in and around the corner in front of the door to the downstairs guest bedroom. She looked around a little and smelt the air with a sigh. “Michael is cooking.” She sounded so excited and happy as she moved towards the kitchen, Jason followed as Alicia burst through the door with a smile.

“I smell bacon and eggs…”: She laughed as Michael smiled, his arms reaching out right away as Alicia lept into them wrapping her legs around him, they kissed and Alicia smiled wide mumbling under her breath with a grin.

Michael laughed and stepped forward sitting Alicia down on the kitchen bench. His hands moved to her waist as he looked over at Jason who towered above him, he reached out and the two shook hands. “Nice to meet you, Michael….”

“Likewise Mr. Maxwell.” Jason smiled and shook his head with a laugh.

“Please call me Jason.” Michael smiled and gave him a nod before turning and continuing to cook. “You have a lovely home..” Michael smiled and laughed to himself adding pepper and salt to the eggs as he moves them around.

“It’s a lovely old house, but it was your daughter you really made it a home.” He smiled as Alicia blushed and slid down to her feet lightly tapping Michael on the shoulder, she moved around passed her father.

“I’ll go get washed up and make your bed…”

She smiled wide as she left the room and Jason moved over and sat down wincing in pain as he gripped the bench. “Are you alright?” He gave a small nod and breathed deep and sharp.

“Just a little post-surgery pain, nothing the old bones can’t handle.” He gave a chuckle and ran a hand through his short grey hair as Michael finished cooking plating it up before placing a plate in front of Jason, one for himself and one for Alicia.

“Alicia told me about the surgery, scary stuff.” Jason smiled and raised an eyebrow.

“It’s why I left, I couldn’t...I didn’t want her to see me like that. It was selfish of me, I hated the idea of it….” Michael raised his hand and swallowed hard.

“I’m not here to judge you, the fact you know it was selfish is good, means growth, accountability.” Michael trails off for a moment and sighs deeply before popping a piece of sausage in his mouth. “Just, Vi loves you, her brother and sister don’t really remember you, but she does. She remembers her father leaving, walking away. Don’t do it again.” Michael was blunt, hard-edged but understanding,

Jason gave a smile.“I don’t plan on it, it’s good to see she found a good man, for once.” He picked up a piece of bacon popping it into his mouth as he made a face.“Is this...turkey bacon or something?”

Michael laughed and shook his head as Alicia stepped into the doorway. “Tofu...for your heart.” Jason made a disgusted face and shook his head.

“Oh Honey I...thank you but this is worse than death.” Alicia rolls her eyes as Michael tries a bit and smiles, a huge fake smile with a nod making “mmm” noises. Alicia scoffed a second time.

“Men…”

She ate a piece of bacon and gagged before spitting it out into the bin next to the bench before holding her hair away from her face. “Yeah...no..never again….”

Promo:Champion vs Champion, Face of SCW, Pipebombs, fuck yous Oh my
On Camera
St Barts
Present Day

”Is this getting old to anyone else yet?”

Alicia pulls the SCW Bombshells title up, it seems to be freshly polished and shined. She looks at it and pulls it over her shoulder to pose with a grin, her ruby red lips curling up.

”It has to be right?. It has to be getting old to everyone. Fans, reporters, members of the bombshells division. You all have to be sick and tired of this cycle that just keeps turning. A challenger rises up, said challenger runs their mouth against me and tries to talk themselves up like I’m overrated and they are the gods gift to wrestling and the best of the best. Then, it comes time to put up or shut up, and regardless of how “close” they get, the end result is I stand in the center of the ring and hold this title above my head.”

“I’ve done it for almost 200 days, 185 days in this title run. 206 in total with both of them together.”

“I would understand if you all started getting sick of what I was doing. Six months is a long time in this modern wrestling landscape to be a champion and to hold a title. A very long time. But this reign keeps rolling on and I want to make this perfectly clear. I know my title reign will end one day. No one can hold onto a championship for the rest of their career, through injury or someone just being better than me or pure luck, one day I will lose this title. But until then you all have to just put up with the idea of me being the SCW bombshells champion.”

“Crystal Zdunich, Kate Steele, Roxi Johnson, they all want to sell this fake narrative about me. Crystal wanted to tell the world she was better, Kate wanted to use some kind of hometown sob story and Roxi Johnson, a woman who wants to put it out there that she is apparently “the best” and “a hero”, someone who dared to chastise me for the things I do and I say exposed herself as a fake, ageing basic bitch. And it hurts, it hurts so much because I respected Roxi…”

Alicia pauses for a moment and grits her teeth together shaking her head with a grunt. Her long hair flowing down her shoulders and back with a nlack bandana tied up reversed underneath with the bow at the front.

”I thought she respected me, week in week out she would even show that with silly little social media posts that I didn’t see the point of but I appreciated. Right until she came back into SCW after I encouraged her to because I wanted a match with her, then that respect changed. She ran her mouth with lies and half truths and I felt my heart break. And at that moment I realised that there is no point in me respecting anyone who earned it on their past accomplishments instead of their present day.”

“I beat Roxi and there was no congratulations, no respect, no word on it. No just Roxi pissing her pants all over the twitter timeline like a goddamn child before getting a win with Keira and Griffin last week.”

“She wants to have another shot?. Well this time bitch you have to earn it instead of me handing it to you. I have Seleana Zdunich standing there waiting for a shot she earned and I have your silly little wife ready to catch an ass kicking. But before that. Before that I get to step into the ring with a woman who is now a four time Bombshells Roulette Champion…”

“Incredible…”

“But before I get into this I’d like to address the stupidity I saw on Climax Control last week. Mercedes Vargas. Mercy, I don’t get you. I don’t understand why, after having a hall of fame career, why you have apparently “proved” yourself time and time again why you are the most insecure bitch I have ever seen.”

“I mean, face of SCW?. Face of the division?. Look, as good as you are, as much as you have had a great career here, you still aren’t me. See in Honor Wrestling, I was the face, I held both titles, at the same time, I showed you I was better than you, In WWH, that other company you’re in, the company where you have struggled to get close to their women’s title, I dominated and had the title for almost a year. So you sit there and talk about how you’ve been on this apparent “hot streak” for years and how mine is only “six months in”..but with the exception of one reign, all your other ones here have been forgettable, mediocre and shorter than my one reign...combined..and the fact you ran down Sam Marlowe after she took back her title from you just shows what kind of cocky slimebag you are”

Alicia points to the camera and shakes her head with a scoff under her breath before straightening the title belt.

”Now, finally onto my opponent in our HUGE match at Climax Control. Champion versus Champion, Sam Marlowe and Alicia Lukas one on one for the very first time. A woman who has had a hall of fame career in SCW, two time Bombshells champion and a woman who was able to beat Mikah and end one of her reigns, a four time Bombshells roulette champion with five hundred...FIVE HUNDRED combined days. And you know, no one can take that from you Sam, even someone like Vargas who wants to downplay you by saying you are “in her shadow”. See you’re not in anyone’s shadow, no one ever can be in anyone’s shadow when they have a record like yours, when you can see that person is busting their ass week in and week out. And that is what you have done in this company.”

“You have been a name here long enough to remember what it was like with women like Mikah and Roxi. You bridge that gap. And while we have faced each other in tag matches we have never been able to have a one on one match, but it ends now. We get to face each other and see who is the best champion right now.”

“Now, I have spent the last few minutes tearing a few people down while also talking you up, because you are a current name and champion who has been able to keep up a certain standard for the last few years. But as I bring you up Sam, I have to pop your bubble. See as amazing as you have been you need to realise just what the hell you’re getting in the ring with. You have faced the best of the best here and have gone to war and come out on top. Most notably with Mercedes, trading titles back and forth.”

“Mercedes and I have also gone to war time and time again in other companies. But you know the difference?. While Mercedes can run her mouth about you being in her shadow and some people will believe it, the same woman can claim herself as the “face” of SCW over me and mo one buys it. You and Mercedes trade titles with each other, I take titles from her and one on one she failed last time she tried and the simple fact why is….I’m the best…”

“I know it’s not in vogue to say that or to be overly arrogant but lets face it...it’s me. I can admit when someone is talented and has been at the top of their game and a division but I will also go out of my way to remind you, Sam, I am a fucking champion. Not just a champion like you, but THE champion. I won the title, I had it stolen from me and instead of whining and crying I came back angrier, stronger, won the title back and then went on a tear destroying legends, destroying people who, before I came here, were the best...or in the conversation for the best.”

Alicia winks and folds her arms over her chest.

”And that’s the exciting part Sam. You’re one of the final names from the top of the division that I haven’t faced and beaten. Dani Weston, Crystal Zdunich, Kate Steele, Mercedes Vargas, Seleana Zdunich,  Roxi Johnson. They have all fallen to me. And you Sam, you are a name I want on that list, you are a name I want sitting there to cement that legacy. My position in the hall of fame will be built on that foundation, My title reign is already becoming the stuff of myth and legend and now it’s just adding to it to be seen as the greatest female wrestler to ever step foot in an SCW ring. And as good as you are, as much as you have been in that same conversation…”

“You have never seen anyone like me….and on Climax Control I will prove it.”