Author Topic: Vixen...New Bombshell Champion?  (Read 823 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
Vixen...New Bombshell Champion?
« on: January 11, 2013, 03:00:20 PM »
 “You can’t go in there sir,” a voice can be heard outside of the locker room where SCW Bombshell Vixen can be seen staring at herself in the mirror near the showers that are running , warm moist air escaping to curl across the floor. Still dressed in the blood covered halter and hot pants that she had worn to face the Phantom, she could only stare open mouthed at the slash of blood across her face from the bloody kiss. At the commotion at the door, she wipes at the blood with the towel in her hand, cleaning up her face.

“There isn’t anything you are going to do to prevent me walking in there,” another voice growls as Spike Staggs pushes open the door. The backstage worker moves into the doorway and looks at Vixen apologetically as Spike just pushes him back and closes the door. Turning, he takes in the bloody mess of Vixen and just shakes his head before leaning back against the door and motioning to the showers. “Get cleaned up and then I am taking the bravest, craziest woman out for dinner,” he says with a smile.

Vixen smiles herself as she heads to the showers, reaching for a second towel to bring with her. She undresses outside of the shower, sliding inside with a sigh of pleasure after a swift intake of breath at the stinging pain of the shower as it hits her battered body. Over the sound of the shower, she calls out to Spike.

“What are you doing here?” she asks. “I thought you would be getting ready for New Year Rising and that stable war you are in.”

From the room, he calls back with a chuckle, “I am getting ready for it. Not like you are for your match. What possessed you to take on that psycho? Seven foot tall and almost double your weight. That isn’t going to prepare you for someone like Amanda Cortez. Facing her for the Bombshell title will be quite the different fight if you ask me. Speaking of the Bombshell title, what was up with the attack at the Christmas Climax Control? Is she that afraid of you?”

“I figure it wasn’t that she is afraid of me,” replies Vixen slowly as she turns off the water and grabs a towel. “I guess she just wants to prove a point that she is the champion and I shouldn’t have challenged her for the title. She might be right but then again, all she accomplished with that little attack was to get my back up and make me that much more intent on taking that title from her.”

Wrapping her towel around her, she moves back into the room, her hair hanging damply around her face, one small curl tangled on the stitches that are holding a small cut on her face closed. Spike moves closer and caresses a finger along the cut. “She certainly did a number on you and you got her back but this match between you two is going to be one for the ages. Looking like it is going to be as violent as Misty and Roxanne.”

“Sad part about it, she is probably blaming me for this match because I said I was coming for the Bombshell championship. As it is, yes, I point blank made it a point to let the champion know I was coming for the belt rather than stab her in the back. I guess when you show the respect of telling a person that you want their title, they just can’t take it. I mean I could sit back and just wait for a title shot but that isn’t me.”

“Yeah, you are a ‘balls to the wall’ type of gal,” jokes Spike. “Seriously babe, Amanda is taking this seriously and I know you are too...”

Vixen gives Spike a look as she replies. “But...”

Spike shrugs. “Taking on men like this after finding out that you got the Bombshell title match at the supercard. Seems like you are out to get yourself injured like before you have to face Amanda, maybe giving yourself an excuse in case you lose...”

“I won’t lose Spike,” Vixen replies with a look of determination on her face. “I mean the last time I faced anyone for the Bombshell title, Misty was holding the title and needed to cheat to win the match. I am more prepared for whatever Amanda could dish out.”

Tapping Spike lightly on the chest, Vixen breaks into a grin. “Besides, I have a secret weapon this time for my title shot. And that is a champion to get me ready for the match. Now that I have competed in the match tonight against Phantom, I have nothing to do until I face Amanda except to train and prepare. So I am going to get ready and let you take me out for dinner. That way we can start to strategize about how I am going to win the title from Ms Cortez and give SCW a true golden couple.”

With a soft kiss, Vixen pulls away and moves towards the open case near her locker and grabs her clothes. Moving behind a screen, she pulls the towel off and lets it hang over the edge of the screen and pulls on a pair of skin tight black jeans and a matching black lace camisole over black lace lingerie. Grabbing a man’s button down shirt, she pulls it on, using only two buttons to close it over her midsection. Once done, she brings her bloody ring gear over to the case and puts it inside a plastic bag that she emptied of the ice that had been in it and zipping it closed, stuffs it into the case then closes it before slinging it over her shoulder.

“I’m ready Spike,” she offers as she moves closer and slides her hand along his arm. “So where are we going for dinner?”

“That is a surprise babe,” he teases as he reaches for the door and pulls it open. Intrigued, Vixen moves through the doorway followed by Spike, “Seriously Spike, where are we going?” she asks as the door slowly shuts behind the couple.

\'user

Preparing for what could be the fight of the night was something that Vixen tended to take too seriously. After waking Spike from a nightmare, Vixen could only lay there, half leaning on the pillows with Spike’s arm over her midsection, her thoughts chasing each other in the dark.

Finally giving up the pretense of sleep, she slides from the bed after caressing Spike’s cheek and whispering ‘sleep sweet babe’. Walking towards her laptop, she grabs it and heads towards the bathroom, closing the door before turning on the lights that illuminates her face, shadowing the cut on her cheek that finally has healed enough to have had the stitches removed and is only a red slash across it. Logging into her machine, she pulls up her webcam software and prepares it for another one of her vlogs.

Turning to the tub, she begins to run a hot bath, pour a soft vanilla scented stream of bath oil into the water. Once it is filled, she stops the water as the room fills with a slight mistiness of steam. Putting the laptop on the closed toilet, Vixen slides into the water then pressing the button, relaxes back as the webcam begins to tape her.

”Here I am trying to relax and all that I can do is sit here and wonder just why Amanda Cortez is champion. I mean yeah she is a woman that has beaten some of the best in the federation and all that,” admits Vixen. “Now if you ask me, yes, Amanda deserves respect and I for one thought I was showing it to her when I point blank told her that I was going to be coming after the title. Guess that when you say you are going to do something that means you are showing disrespect.”

Splashing slightly, Vixen brings one hand out of the water letting water dribble from her fingertips as she contemplates the droplets for a moment before addressing the camera once more.

“Listen Amanda, I know you think you have something to prove because you probably think that no one respects you. Hell, before you decided to attack me at the Christmas Climax Control, I had all the respect in the world for you. That is why I challenged you the way I did. But when you come from behind and attack me, tends to get me a little perturbed,” taunts Vixen as she lays her head back. “I could sit here and trash you without end because we both know that is what you would be expecting. Instead I am going to give you props where props are deserved. You beat some very tough women in this federation to get to where you are now. You beat my stablemate Odette who many thought was going to be a lock for the bombshell championship in that match where you pulled out the win and became the champion. But that didn’t save you in the tag match we had did it?”

Vixen raises one eyebrow as she again lets a handful of hot water trickle through her fingers. Reaching for a bottle on the side of the sunken tub, she pours a stream of silvery liquid into a sea sponge and begins to work up a soapy lather.

“The only reason you were able to avoid being pinned by me and Odette in that tag match is that you thought you had it made when you hit me in the back of the head with those brass knuckles of yours,” says Vixen with a small smile. “I bet you think I forgot that night and that cheap shot but no. Seems to me that all you are good at is cheap shots and attacks from behind.”

Vixen turns away from the camera to check out the glistening of oil on her toned leg that slides up out of the water for a moment to rest on the side of the tub as she runs the sponge along her muscular calf. Even while washing, she continues to speak, her voice betraying a sense of concern for her opponent.

“Amanda, you have to be asking yourself what is going to happen when I have my eyes focused directly on you and when you are in the crosshairs of my attention, very little mercy is going to be shown. Don’t get me wrong Amanda,” states Vixen as she switches legs, “I am still going to respect you in the morning but at the New Year Rising super card, when I step into the ring with you, the only thing that is going to need respect is how much you are going to respect the fact that I am coming for one thing and one thing only and that is the Bombshell title. So be ready for the fight of your life Amanda. I know I will be.”

With that, Vixen leans forward and presses stop on the laptop after drying her finger on the towel that is resting nearby. As she leans back to relax once more, the door slowly opens to reveal Spike in the doorway leaning lightly on the door jamb.

“You realize that talking to yourself is a symptom of going crazy,” he teases Vixen who just chuckles softly before sitting up and holding up the sponge for Spike without a reply. Moving over to the tub, he takes the sponge, dribbling water over Vixen’s shoulder. “What do you want me to do with this?”

“My back please,” Vixen replies as she pulls her long two toned hair over the dry shoulder.

Kneeling, Spike begins to lave water over the back of Vixen who lets her eyes close with pleasure at the motion.  “I was serious you know,” he says.

“About talking to myself…Spike I was recording,” jokes Vixen.  “Besides, isn’t crazy your style?”

Sickly chuckling, Spike just shakes his head, a look of resignation on his face.  “I mean the getting away from it all Vix.  Seriously, just a couple of phone calls and we could be sitting on the beach, ocean views for the rest of our lives.  Not having to worry about who might need us to lead them or have their backs.”

Vixen’s eyes open to take in the look on Spike’s face.  Turning in the bath, she leans forward to catch his chin and force him to look into her eyes.  “Spike, are you ok?  You know that we have too much to do here in NXT.  Not to make you feel responsible for us but you are the face right now of SCW and NXT.  And I know that something has to be getting to you since you won the title.  It is like you are expecting NXT to implode or something.”  Caressing her hand along his cheek, she smiles into his eyes.  “And even if NXT does implode, there is at least one person that is NEVER going to leave you…you know that right?”

The half-smile that is Spike’s reaction barely reassures Vixen who kisses Spike then reaches for the towel to get out of the tub.  He beats her to the cloth and holds it up as she steps out of the now emptying tub and into his embrace.  Still damp arms wind themselves around Spike’s neck as Vixen leans close.  “Spike, you have this match and you know that you can’t walk away from everything you have done here in SCW and for all of us in NXT.  Besides, just think of the fun you get to have driving Mark Ward up the wall.”  That thought is accompanied by a girlish giggle from Vixen.

“I ain’t worried about that Vix but it seems that everyone is just on the bandwagon to get close enough to slip knives into my back,” argues Spike.  “As much as we are a group, it feels very lonely to me.”  Kissing her nose, he starts to dry Vixen as she gets a slight pout on her lips.  

Reaching for his hands, she pulls him into the bedroom after securing her towel.  Sitting him on the side of the bed, she kneels in front of him.  “Spike, this doesn’t sound like you.  Is there something more that you aren’t telling me?  I know that since Misty came back…”

“Misty has nothing to do with this,” Spike says quickly.  “Maybe I am just finished with it all.  Maybe it is just that you make me think of things other than wrestling,” he teases before getting to his feet and pulling Vixen to hers.  “You’re right babe.”

“Huh,” Vixen replies, confused at where the conversation has gone.  “I’m right about what?”

“You’re right that it doesn’t sound like me,” he offers.  “Tell you what…why don’t you get dressed and we will head out for a late bite to eat…”

Vixen glances at the blinking clock reading 4:30 am and shakes her head before caressing one finger along Spike’s chest, finally pushing him onto the bed once more.  Straddling him, Vixen smiles down as her fingers caress along his chest again.  “I’m hungry Spike but it isn’t for food.”

A surprised look passes over Spike’s face as Vixen begins a slow grind against him.  The small whimper from Vixen changes the look to one of matching rising passion as the scene fades out …

\'user

“Hours from now, the lights of the ring at New Year Rising could very well see so many violent matches.  Titles will be defended or lost and what is going to be all out warfare will be the war between NXT and Mark Ward’s band of misfits.  And in a match that has everyone anticipating, Amanda Cortez will face Vixen for the Bombshell title.”

The voice in the darkness is soft but melodic with a slight French Canadian accent that is making itself known.  Footsteps are heard as if someone is walking towards the light.  The light slowly reveals Vixen who is dressed in a pair of dark camo hot pants with a silvery hoodie that is open at the neck.  With her hands in the pockets, she is walking along what is revealed to be the ramp towards the ring.  Last minute work is being done by technicians as she finally approaches the ring and climbs the stairs.

“Like I was saying, that is going to be the match I am looking forward to, my opportunity to finally make that step that will provide SCW with a true golden couple,” says Vixen before sliding into the ring.  “Now I am sure that Amanda is ready but I have serious doubts about this match.”

Vixen brushes her hair back as she takes a long deep breath and looks around her at the controlled chaos.  “I have been hearing whispers in the wind that people think I won’t have what it takes to win this match.  What it takes to beat someone like Amanda who has gotten the better of me a couple of times.  Well, all I have to say to that is that I won’t be turning my back on her so I won’t have to worry about the cheap shots she likes to use.  As much as she wants to say that she is the one that deserves the title and that she will retain it, at New Year Rising, there will be a new Bombshell champion.”

“I heard that you think that I am jealous of the fact you are the champion and I am not.  That is the farthest thing from the truth.  I am not jealous of you Amanda, as a matter of fact; I am flattered to think that you see me as someone that is at your level.  However, jealousy is not something I bring into the ring with me when I am in a match, I bring determination, courage, intensity…those are all part of what I bring to a match and with that determination, courage and intensity, I am going to take the title from you.”

Suddenly from the dark, “Light it up” by Rev Theory begins to play making Vixen turn towards the ramp where a man with a microphone can be seen.   Vixen smiles at the man as Spike, watching him bring the microphone up to his lips.  “Ms Soon to be Bombshell Champ, you need to come and meet with everyone getting ready for the night.”

Getting out of the ring, Vixen makes her way up the ramp.  Once in front of Spike, she stops.  “I’m ready Spike, sooo ready to take what I should have had already.  And I can’t wait.”

The pair walk out of the arena together as the last strains of Vixen’s theme fades from the sound test.
>