Author Topic: Summer XXXTreme - Vixen's Ready  (Read 813 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
Summer XXXTreme - Vixen's Ready
« on: August 10, 2012, 09:53:51 AM »
 Meet and Greet with the fans

It had all started with a meet and greet for all the fans that had signed on for the wrestling cruise. Standing with Casey and Spike and Odette, Vixen rolled her neck as the fans were introduced to the wrestlers one by one. Finally the call came for the members of NXT with Vixen being named first since she was in one of the earlier matches of the night. Walking out onto the impromptu stage, she waves at the fans that are chanting her name, pointing with her red sharpie pen at a fan holding a marry me Vixen sign. Watching the rest of her stable mates joining her, she gets prepared for the mingling with the fans and the autograph signing that is expected.

Leaning towards Spike, Vixen nods towards the fans. “Guess we are going to be making a lot of noise tonight,” she offers as the fans surge forth, holding out pictures and programs and any piece of paper they can to get autographs from the NXT members.

“Vixen, god you are my favorite bombshell ever,” gushes one fan which makes Vixen smile as she signs the fan’s picture. “Let’s hope that Odette isn’t listening,” Vixen replies with a wink for the fan. The fan once more gushes at Vixen. “Yeah but I don’t understand why you aren’t in the title match. Seriously, you should be going for a title. You beat Trish Newborn...You should be facing Kittie.”

Vixen thinks about it for a moment then nods slowly. “Agreed but the match I am in on this ship should be giving me that chance,” she adds before holding the picture out to the fan.  After signing the page, she is approached by the wedding sign guy.

“So what about it Vixen, you, me and the captain on the open seas,” jokes the guy as he holds out the sign.  “I studied it and if you have a captain marry you in international waters, it’s like Vegas baby!”

Vixen can’t help but laugh at the enthusiasm but shakes her head negatively.  “I don’t think that we have the time this trip and I can’t really up and marry someone on all of...” Vixen looks at the small watch on her wrist before continuing, “like five minutes acquaintance, could I?  As much as I would think it could be fun, going to have to say no.”

The sign guy hangs his head for only a moment while Vixen signs her autograph on the sign.  He brings it up again to offer another suggestion.  “What about a one night thing with dining and dancing and ya know...” says the fan, letting the sentence fade into the actions he is showing of what the ‘ya know’ just might be which makes Vixen back up into Spike who turns and gives her a concerned look with a raised eyebrow.

“It’s all good,” she says to Spike before moving around the sign guy with a pat to his shoulder.  As she moves deeper into the crowd, a cameraman stops her to speak.

“Vixen, could you give us a soundbyte about your match at Summer XXXTreme against Bianca and Alexis Morrison?” he asks as he shoulders his camera and focuses on Vixen who is buffeted by fans who are still passing her articles to sign.  While she signs, she begins to speak.

“This week will see the supercard have some pretty amazing matches and one of them will feature me facing off for a chance at the women’s roulette championship if I win.  Now I know that both Bianca and Alexis will be looking at getting their own chance at the title but this is something that I am ready for because this is something that I have set my eyes on,” says Vixen.  

Signing another page and muttering a few comments to the fan, she once more turns to the camera.  “Now I am sure that Bianca has high hopes of being the one to win the match and given her training, she does stand a great chance but we both have the same military training give or take a few grades,” jokes the bombshell.  “I mean sure, she was a marine I think and I know I was a VanDoo...both of them pretty much special forces.  Good thing she wasn’t a Ranger, we VanDoos know what to do with those kind of opponents.”

“And Alexis Morrison, what do you think she is going to be like to face off against?” asks the cameraman, still focused on Vixen who is still signing autographs.

“I will give the devil their due and say that even Alexis stands a very strong chance of winning the match as well,” replies Vixen who is surrounded by a bunch of fans who start chanting ‘NO’ which brings a smile to Vixen’s lips.  “Who can argue with that,” she adds as she spreads her arms to take in the group of fans whose chant changes from ‘no’ to ‘Vixen’.

“I will admit Vixen that you seem to have the fans behind you in this match,” says the cameraman.  “After all, much of the SCW fanbase can be quite vocal.  Do you think it is the fact that you are part of NXT that seems to give you the edge so to speak in this match and with the fans or is it that your stable mate Odette is getting the title shot that you should be?”

Vixen just gives the cameraman a look as if to say “WTF” before turning to speak to a small child who had sidled up with a picture that they want to hand the bombshell.  Taking the picture from the child, Vixen kneels down and is hugged tight as a flashbulb goes off.  The father of the child thanks Vixen who returns the thanks and signs a napkin for the kid, drawing a huge happy face with it.

“Well Vixen, do you have an answer for that?” demands the cameraman who finally gets the attention of Vixen, attention that maybe he shouldn’t have pushed for.  The anger seen in Vixen’s eyes makes the cameraman pull back for a moment.

“Yes I have an answer to that,” she replies softly.  “The answer is that Odette deserves the shot.  Granted I think I do as well but I didn’t get the chance to step into the ring on this tour, she did.  And if you think that you could force the issue between me and Odette, well, that is something that is between me and Odette for all she made some stuff public.  And that means for the good of NXT, bravo to her for the title shot.”

The cameraman chuckles knowingly as he nods the camera up and down.  “And what about the fact that you caught Spike Staggs in his birthday suit,” teases the cameraman.  “Got anything to say about that?”

Rolling her eyes heavenward, Vixen can’t help but chuckle at that comment.  “All I have to say is...”

Before she can continue, she is grabbed by Spike himself who had heard the teasing question and interrupted the comment.  “The only thing she has to say to that NXT defines Xxxtreme in every way, shape and form!”

Vixen nods and points a thumb at Spike.  “Yeah, what he said!” she exclaims before being lost in the crowd as the fans surround the pair.

No rest for the wicked

Vixen opened the door to her stateroom, intent on relaxing for once since boarding the ship. What had she been thinking, time for herself, not very likely for this wrestling tour.  Already it was getting closer and closer to the supershow and Vixen was intent on going out there and giving her one hundred and ten percent like always.  

Having worked out in the gym, Vixen was ready to enjoy herself in the spa but figured a good idea was to come back and change in the stateroom before heading to have a massage and maybe even a mani/pedi and some girly time for herself.  This was going to be her gift for the last few months of killing herself traveling and fighting in SCW and NYDW.

Changing quickly, Vixen showers and grabs the complimentary robe and wraps it around her damp body.  Taking her stateroom key, she heads out of the room and down to the spa.  Once there, she is noticed by one of the masseurs who rushes up to her.  

“Hello Ms Vixen,” he says with a smirk.  “Are you here to relax and take a load off?  We have a wonderful relaxing and rejuvenating experience just waiting for you with Gunther.”  

Guiding Vixen back behind the counter, the masseur hands her off to Gunther who motions for her to lay down on one of the beds as he grabs some lotion and warms it in his hands.  “So Vixen, you ready for the match you are in?”

As she lay there, Vixen sighs as his hands begin to work out the tension of her back.  “Yes, I think I am ready for my match.  I mean I have trained and prepared for it in the gyml, watched tapes of my opponents and did as much background work as I can.  Only thing I have to worry about now is getting in the ring and facing them.”

“Trust me, once I am done with you, you will be loose and ready to go,” says Gunther with a smile as his hands work on the neck and back of Vixen which brings a grunt of pleasure from the woman.  “I know that Bianca is really getting into this whole relationship thingie with that guy...you know...what’s his name?  And isn’t Alexis someone’s sister or niece or something?”

“Alexis is related to another bombshell in the company but I am not going to let that affect the fact that she is a real threat on her own.  I mean if I was worried about siblings in this business, I wouldn’t have gotten to the level I have,” offers Vixen with a smile.  “I mean when I was facing men, there were a couple of them that had this sibling thing going on...one pair were a great tag team, the other really defined sibling rivalry if you know what I mean.”  Lost in thought for a moment, Vixen can only grin more before once again laying her head on the small pillow in front of her.

“I’m sure though that you will be ready for anything right?  I mean you have faced this Alexis before haven’t you?” he asks as his hands move lower.

“Not really,” mutters Vixen.  “She’s relatively new and considering that yes she is related to someone here, you have to figure that she will have gotten a taste of the competition in Sin City Wrestling and has been following the bombshell division.  So to think that I will have to be ready for her to want to make a name for herself, she is going to try to do it on the backs of Bianca and I, well, she has another thing coming.  Then of course, there will also be Bianca in the match,” adds Vixen.

The masseur continues down Vixen’s back.  “I saw Bianca earlier, and she looks so toned.  And I heard things,” say Gunther.  “She might be ready for you.”

“I have beaten her before in a match, maybe what she needs to realize that the same thing is going to happen this time as well,” says Vixen.  “I mean when I beat her last time, it was just a regular match on Climax Control, this time is a bigger event and for a bigger prize.  I think that whoever wins this match is going to be facing whoever wins the Roulette championship match.  And if that is the case, then you know that I am gunning for that title in the worse way.  So sadly, both Alexis and Bianca are going to be doomed to disappointment at Summer XXXTreme.”

“Good for you, being that confident,” offers Gunther as he finishes up the massage.  Relaxed, Vixen sits up and reaches for her robe, unconscious of the fact that she is being watched by the others in the spa.  Getting to her feet, she thanks the masseur and with a wave at the others that she notices are staring, she leaves the spa and heads for the manicure / pedicure salon for some more pampering before having to get ready to step into the ring.
>