Author Topic: Settling The Score  (Read 813 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
Settling The Score
« on: April 27, 2012, 11:41:25 PM »
 I had no intention of walking away losing. Not now. Not ever.

Ariel wasn’t with me, but she would join me later. She had some business to take care of back in Las Vegas, the headquarters of Sin City Wrestling. Alone for the moment, I trained hard, knowing that everything was meant up to this point. Not that I needed any training, because all of that was done in the ring or wherever the fight takes me. This fight, however, will be vastly different than anything I’ve encountered. After all, in this instance, the violence won’t be contained inside a ring. Instead, the bloodshed and fury will spread all across the glorious United Kingdom, a place that I conquered just as easily as the others. This match, as far as I’m concerned, will be easily conquerable as before, since Mark Ward is human. I’m not human. I’m a killing machine that’s destined to destroy everything in his path and walk around like he’s the biggest badass in town, which is exactly what I mean! I am not scared of any adversary and I intend to walk out of this confrontation victorious. See, I’ve heard everything that Mark has to throw my way and I’m not really impressed by his words. I don’t expect to be amazed by his actions against me either at London Brawling, because he’s going to employ a lot of sneaky tactics to try and win against me. But I’ve backed it all up in the ring, fought them all like a man. If I lost, it’s not because of me, it’s because of my partners or another failure that is blamed elsewhere. This week, I will not lose. I’m going to give London a moment to remember for the ages, one that will etched in their minds forever.

I stood in one of the street corners in London, watching a huge screen that is playing a brief commercial of the show. It showed all of our faces, each man and woman scheduled to take on their chosen opponents, whether it was for a tag title or putting something else on the line that would either make or break them. While nothing in our match was on the line, we both had something to accomplish and that was settling the score. Week after week was nothing but assaults and mind games that rocked both of our souls to the core. It was only inevitable that we fought each other in a match like this. This would be a different match, one that I am used to, since it’s been a part of my violent world for so long. That’s fine by me; it’s like stepping into a pair of old shoes that I was really comfortable with a long time go. Every battle was like that for me; these fools get sent lined up for me to eliminate and be taught a lesson. I didn’t mind it, of course, because I enjoyed thrashing these punks. However, this is different; once I defeated Mark Ward, everything will change. No longer will I have to wait for anything that I wanted; it will be mine for the taking. For example, if I wanted to be the #1 contender for the top prize in the business, all I would have to do is snap my fingers and it would happen. I wouldn’t even have to get that pathetic man, Christian Underwood, to approve of it! He knows that I am a highly skilled and dangerous foe that should not be messed with at anytime. Once I am done chasing Mark Ward around and slaughtering him at every turn, there will no one left in the SCW to oppose. Not Casey Williams, not Raynin, not Bo Dreamwolf, NOBODY! This is my chance to step up and take over the organization for my own and I don’t give a fuck if no one likes it. Tough shit...only the strongest survive and I’m the strongest of them all!

After the commercial ended, I headed north, passing through the crowd. No one was able to recognize me for the time being, since I had my hood over my head. I was dressed in black from head to toe, casually walking through the people I allowed the cold, harsh winds to sweep through my body, quickly embracing their presence. I knew that Mark Ward already offered more lies throughout his two airings and I was silently musing them in my head, the wheels turning rapidly. I had nothing to fear, however, because I knew that a verbal strike was necessary and I would deliver the goods on my own once again. Was I supposed to be scared, supposed to be humiliated? No. The fact that he sat down in a church, spoke to a priest, and bared his soul was disgusting, to say the least. Lie after lie poured out of his mouth and he spoke them all to a priest, someone that you were supposed to be completely to and that’s only IF you believe in religion! I shook my head. I couldn’t believe it. Mark was only right in one aspect; I am a monster, a god, a demon and he has stop to me. The problem here is that he will fail; he alone chose this course of action. He should have been more careful in his decisions, yet his lack of prudence brought my rage to the fore. This is all his fault and I now have every intention of silencing the bastard and forever wiping away the stain that is Hot Stuff, Mark Ward. When I stand over his carcass, I will be the last one standing and I will certainly be the last one gloating as well! Making my way to my hotel, I saw a group of folks with cameras and notepads. Coming to realize that they were waiting for me. I walked over to them, pulled back my hood, and yelled for them to make a path. Suddenly, the noise grew louder, the cameras were flashing, questions were yelled, and I tried to shut them away. Just as I was about to enter the lounge and right as security was trying to push them away, one woman got away with a question that made me stop in my tracks.

Kain, Mark Ward sounds very determined to finish what he started. Will he be the one to end your illustrious career?

I slowly turned around, giving the question a mere thought. Then I slowly walked over, pushing two of the security men away as I stood in front of the woman. It was nothing but silence for a second, cameras rapidly coming to life still. I inched closer to her face, an icy glare starting back at her green eyes. She was terrified, of course; everyone else in the world was too! I uttered a single word, a trace of high confidence and determination found within the statement.

No!

Then I turned around and walked away from the crowd, disappearing from view as the reporters screamed at me, security pushing them back, telling them to please leave as I had only man in mind now...

Religion is something I never believed in. Fact is, I stopped believing that a higher power existed the day my parents perished from Earth. But it was more than just a personal issue that made me hate religion with the utmost intensity. It has caused wars that never end. It has gotten families to hate each other and commit despicable deeds that are very wrong. I also hated the idea of being brainwashed and used as a tool for their needs, then to be thrown away when you are no longer needed anymore. Therefore, I don’t subscribe to any of those theories and I chose to let other fools be involved in something as stupid and ridiculous as religion. But the one thing I will not be is a liar; I’ve always spoken the truth and I’ve always let my voice be heard. My opinion is like the gospel; it is true and honest at the core and I never care for how anyone felt about it. And yet, I couldn’t help but laugh so hard that I nearly fell from where I stood. Mark “Hot Stuff” Wars enters a church and confides with a priest.  He sat there and lied about everything one more time to gain favor and sympathy with a total stranger he never meet in his life before. He goes on to tell a story about me, twisting the facts, trying to create himself as some kind of messiah that’s destined to save the world against a formidable monster that needs to be toppled to the ground once and for all. Cry me a fucking river, boy, because no one is buying the story that you came up off the top of your head. No one, as far as I’m concerned, will ever listen to your bullshit and your dreadful attempts of woe and pity, once I gain the upper hand at London Brawling and make that constant throughout the night as the show progresses. The beast inside me is sleeping, right now, but you are not being careful; every lie you speak of tempts that beast to awaken and spring out at you. But luckily for me, I’m holding it back until I catch you somewhere in London. That night won’t be a good night for you, now will it boy?

The first lie that I wish to speak of and clear up, right here, right now, is that of Ariel. First off, I NEVER brought her into the lifestyle that I was in years ago; she alone came to that choice on her own. I never lifted a finger to her, told her to do anything I wanted, nor did I ever ask her to be property or my bitch or anything of that nature. Ariel apparently saw something in me that she didn’t see in most men and she didn’t tell me what it was until we became inseparable. I could have been of the many handful of men that she spotted and could have just been disgusted with my appearance or the way I conducted business. Instead, she found out that I stood up for myself, I believed in myself. The gangs and people that I’ve destroyed were cowards and she could immediately spot them all. She was also a fan of my fights and began to seek me out in earnest. I wasn’t aware of her presence at the time because I was busy dominating the underground scene, earning more money and fame by the day. But when she entered my life that day, everything changed for the better. She came to me, Mark, not the other way around. She was the first one to strike up a conversation and I could tell that she was someone not to be messed with. After all, she fought in the underground fighting scene against women and has done as well as I had; she was the best fighter they had to offer and still is. In any case, I didn’t come to her with my cock flapping in the breeze, demanding for sex. I saw her as a honest, genuine person that wanted the same needs as I did; money, dominance, power. We were basically a match made in heaven, if such a thing existed Mark, and we are now together forever. That will never change, Mark. I realized why you spoke of her; because you have for feelings, don’t you? You want to take someone away from me so badly that it would hurt me, so you try to get her to see it your way. She called me, Mark, and was laughing on the other line. I asked her why and she told me that Mark “Hot Stuff” Ward was nothing but a fucking loser that assumed so many things about her that it was just downright laughable. After I saw your promo, I understood what she meant. She told me to tell you that she’ll never be with you and doesn’t want to be around a man of small proportions, so to speak. So you are going to do me a big favor and never mention her name to the world ever again, for you have no right to do so! Do you understand that, little man? Not that you will have much say in the matter of things anyway, because crushing you with all my might is going to end your career permanently!

And speaking of crushing, you expect me to be a human, this man who is supposed to give a damn? You little shit! Until you’ve walked a mile or two in my shoes, you have no right to tell me how I’m supposed to feel! Yes, Mark, you are only half-correct; I am a god, I am a demon, and I am a monster. However, due to what I’m feeling now, I cannot be stopped. You want me to feel sorry, for the people that I destroyed? No, Mark, that’s not how I function. See, maybe before my parents died, I would have kept a shred of humanity and continued on my path, although in a different way. But once that day happened, everything changed. If you want something to happen so badly, you don’t sit on a couch and wish for it, little man; you make it happen on your own terms! And that’s exactly what I did; I killed any shred of humanity I had left within my body and soul and went on a vicious rampage. I went to every place in every part of the world, honing my craft in fighting and laying waste to all those that dared to lay a finger on me, telling me that I would get nowhere in life. But I proved them all wrong with a sinister smile on my face, Mark, because I am that damn good at what I did and still do. You seem to be a man of emotion, of pure feeling, and you know something, that’s going to play against you in our confrontation, because holding back will only make my job easier to accomplish in the first place. Do not deny my words, Mark Ward, only take them seriously. I am a killing machine, the greatest ass-kicker on the face of the Earth. You’ve seen what I could do and you hate me for it. I never will be you and I never want to be you. In fact, when I first working on my craft, I vowed to be the first Kain, the man that is very original and  possess the complete package that every man wishes they had! Alex Grayson? That name is still alive, but he died eons ago. You can’t talk to that boy now, because he went through plenty of life changes and now you see him as Kain, the King Of Kings, destined to reclaim the throne for his own. My road of destruction started with the Asylum Wrestling Alliance and I decimated everyone that came against me and became a champion in rapid succession. Those days are gone, but revenge was mine when I gleefully humiliated their leader, Goth, and showed him that he made the biggest mistake in his career, which was etting me go. Your biggest mistake, Mark, was attacking this emotionless demon behind after he made the right choice for himself and now, you’re going to pay. This emotionless monster will emerge victorious!

I can’t imagine how Alex Grayson would feel anymore. He wasn’t the kid that you described him to be, a kid that lived in his mother’s basement all the time. No, he was out everyday, spending a normal childhood, planning on going straight and earning all of his dreams the legit way. But once that day happened, Mark, Alex Grayson was buried six feet under. He never came back out and slowly, but surely, this darkness overcame him, transforming a man into a being he never imagined. A man that was full of rage, unwilling to let anything slip in his grasp ever again. But somewhere within him, he made a conscious decision, Mark; he vowed to never play a role in anyone’s games. In fact, he would always look after himself and anyone he cared about and thankfully, that’s only one other person, Mark, and that’s the love of my life. Anyone else is fair game for a beating that they rightfully deserve. That means that I’m the master of my fate, the captain of my soul, Mark Ward. You told the priest that you wanted to guide me under your light, to see things right, but that’s another lie. In fact, Mark Ward, you only wanted me under your puppet strings because you saw me a soldier of annihilation, able to destroy the competition within seconds and wouldn’t dare question your pathetic orders. In return, you wouldn’t give me everything I wanted, Mark. In fact, you would give me NOTHING in return, for all that hard work and effort. Sorry, Mark, but I don’t place my body and soul in the hands of a fraud and liar, someone who only cares about himself. You talk about eliminating people that you cared about, to stop them dead in your tracks, but let’s be really honest, shall we? You only stopped them because you saw them all as potential threats to your goals, didn’t you? You saw them as nothing but men that outlived their usefulness and you took care of them quickly. That tells me that you are also hypocritical; you too are an man of no emotion and genuine concern for the world and prefers to see himself as the man that has the answer for everything and that everyone should follow him. Admit it, Mark; the truth has been exposed and you are just like me. You are like me because you wish to dominate the competition in any way possible. You’re not like Bo Dreamwolf or any of these baby faces around here; you chose to employ sneaky, cowardly tactics that benefit you in the long run, gaining an advantage over your adversaries. You’re like me because you wish to stay on top and you’ll do whatever it takes to make it so. Yet it’s only in that instance that we are similiar, everything else about us is different. We traveled different roads, fought different people, and earned championships and saw all of our dreams come true in unique ways. At London Brawling, you and I will exist together, but only to destroy each other. One of us will remain standing, Mark Ward, and that man will be.

I know exactly what the match portends of the both of us. It will be maelstrom of endless destruction that will forever change each man in different ways that we cannot see yet. This match will be easy in my mind, because I already know the outcome. But like in every battle I’ve participated in, I must find a way to win and unfortunately, you’re not much of a challenge for me. Oh, sure, you will probably beat me in the worst ways possible, trying to show me this art form that you perfected, this world of wrestling. But it won’t be enough, because no matter how much pain you are able to inflict on me, you are going to scurry back, cornered into a wall, looking at me with fear. Your eyes will widen, your jaw will drop, and your mind will attempt to tell you that it’s impossible for me to get back up, yet your eyes cannot deny you the sight of me standing and grinning. I told you and the others before; I’m immune to pain. I felt a lot of things and yet I always shrug it off and keep going. You and I will be chasing each other to the very corners of London, unwilling to let the other walk away with a win. But at every turn, Mark, you will see me and you will quiver in fear. Your perfected art form will not aid you well in the battle ahead, because I’ve perfected an art form that you will never grasp so easily; the art of fighting. Even when I started out, I’ve measured the odds, took them all on and lived to tell the tale. With every encounter, I’ve grown stronger and more powerful. If you thought my days in the Asylum Wrestling Alliance were my glory days, you are highly mistaken. The exile that I undertook with Ariel made me grow even more stronger in ways that you cannot possibly fathom, Mark. And now, I’ve returned, destined to make my mark in a new place that desperately begs for a new era to be opened. At London Brawling, you will see my new powers unleashed on a man of hideous proportions, such as yourself, and you will beg for me to end it quickly. I am your worst nightmare that haunts you, the one thing that you will be constantly thinking about as I pummel your body into submission, watching your blood drip to the floors, your body weak and your eyes showing that fragility that you’ve always been hiding so badly. But I will make sure to expose it for the entire world to see, just as how I have exposed the truth about you and how pathetic you’ve become since the beginning. This match will not be easy for you, Mark, in fact, it will be the biggest challenge of your entire career. I am not going to be easy on you; you are destined to fail and slowly decay into the dust, forever known as the man who had no choice but to hand over the keys to the kingdom and you will watch, with great sadness and regret, as to how this man surpassed you in every way, shape, and form.

I am your endgame, Mark; it’s not the other way around. You should have chosen your actions a lot more carefully. You saw me as a man that has made your organization what it is today, Mark Ward. Only I am capable of converting the undecided and leading them into the promise land. Very shortly, they will see everything my way and they will enjoy it, whether the shallow humans like it or not. You tell the priest that I need to be stopped, but you lied. You need me, Mark, because I am the only one that can change things for the better. That’s part of the reason why you try to get me to aid your cause, isn’t it? You want change and you see it in other men that aren’t like you and wish you could be, Mark. You wish to be me, because I don’t give a fuck for anyone’s life except for mine. In truth, you should have done that Mark; you should’ve left me alone to conduct business on my own terms. But you couldn’t do that for me, could you? You hate me for everything that I stand for, for everything that I believe in, and you tried to get the best of me. All of these beatings, getting the love of my life chained to the ropes, forcing her to watch as you and Nick Jones beat me down, trash-talking, all the mind games, all the suffering you brought unto me, Mark Ward...it would only spell your ultimate demise. London Brawling is going to have you and I confront each other one more time and it will be this one time where the end is decided, the finality revealed. When that happens, Mark Ward, you cannot turn back the clock. You will be left rotting somewhere, in the streets of London, injured and beyond repair. You will try to ask for a rematch, thinking that I somehow cheated or got lucky, and you will receive none. The only thing that you will do is sit on the sidelines and keep on pounding away, in your own mind, on why you chose this course of action. You will come to regret it for the rest of your life and you will come to see, Mark, as I sit on my throne and take charge, killing the rest of my competition and getting rid of Christain Underwood. You will see me as the leader and champion that I was born to be and you will beg for a position in my kingdom and maybe, just maybe, if I ever regain a heart of gold, I might do so. But for now, it will never happen. Not now, not ever, Mark.

London Brawling is going to be a dangerous night for the both of us. I harbor no illusions as to what will be done to me. Somehow, you will give me everything that I would hope to expect you and I will give back everything in return. I will possibly earn injuries and MAYBE feel some pain, but I honestly doubt it. This match, Mark Ward, is going to be nothing more but a cakewalk, a walk in the park, in other words! The world that you granted for this match is the one landscape that I’ve always thrived in. The illegal underground fighting scene, as you called it, granted me a chance in becoming the best fighter in the world. At London Brawling, I am going to take you to a whole new level of carnage and destruction. I am going to show you exactly what you shouldn’t do when you decided to screw me over all those times. You should have never touched me; you should have let me go and find my own path, carve out the legend that I look forward to making day by day. You, Mark Ward, will become another chapter in my awesome legend. You will be known as many of the victims that I slayed, not to mention embarras in their own hometown. The entire world will be watching us as we confront each other inside the arena and eventually leave the comforts of home into areas that we never expected to fight each other in. I don’t care if this is your home, because I know as well as you do, Mark, and I’m going to enjoy destroying you every second of the way. Our match will be nothing but a losing contest and you will slowly give way to my prowess and superiority as I match you, move by move, like a game of chess, until I earn the final checkmate. After that, Mark Ward, when my hand is raised in victory, you will no longer cease to exist. You will forever be banished from the world of Sin City Wrestling. You will only be remembered as not just the biggest failure, but the biggest parasite of them all. I know that you vented a lot of frustration and anger towards my side of the street, but in the end, you will have to come at me with your fists and feet. In the end, it will all be for naught, at least for you. The King Of Kings is the most complete fighter in the world and after London Brawling, everything will be settled. Our score will be settled and our roles will play out, you as the pitiful, fragile loser that you were always meant to be, while I will be the confident, strongest winner that I was destined to be. I just hope you are ready for your demise, Mark Ward. Because now? It’s simply...a matter of time!
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion