Author Topic: Teddy's Big Valentine's Day Surprise  (Read 408 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Teddy's Big Valentine's Day Surprise
« on: February 28, 2020, 08:12:38 PM »
 Tampa Bay, Florida
Kate Steele Mansion
The Night of My Bloody Valentine

Things didn’t really go as well as Teddy Warren had hoped for them to go. He gave everything he could possibly give at My Bloody Valentine but it resulted in a loss. If that wasn’t enough he ended up being haunted by that of J2H who told Teddy that he wasn’t in the building and therefore would not be challenging him at all. Teddy didn’t know what to think but he had his mind elsewhere. The best thing about everything is the fact that My Bloody Valentine was in that of Tampa Bay. Tampa is where Kate and Teddy had resided in and he planned to spend the night at home. He had been a loser in so many different things but tonight he had other things in mind. Yes he looked like a man and was NOT CROSS DRESSING. His 11 year daughter Juliet smiled as she brought a lighter to the table and started to light the candles. Teddy couldn’t help but grin as he brought two plates of crab legs along with mashed potatoes and a nice green salad. Juliet brought a huge vase of two dozen red roses and places them on the table. Teddy smirked as he looked at his daughter.

“So what do you think Juliet, is mommy going to enjoy her Valentine’s Day stuff or is daddy going to get kicked out of the house again…”

The girl smiles in return as she glances at her dad.

“I think she is going to love it! The flowers are beautiful and the food smells amazing. Mommy should be in a good mood, and hopefully if you two are really nice to each other. We could be one big happy family again…”

“Baby steps Juliet. I have done some pretty bad things to mommy. I know she loves me but what I did in my professional life has really gotten to her. Hopefully she will at least love it and we can be cordial with each other…”

Teddy smiles as he could hear Kate’s car in the background. Kate hadn’t been home in a while since she had traveled over to England with the likes of Cat Riley and trained with Paul Riley. The married couple really didn’t get a chance to spend Valentine’s Day with each other so this seemed to be the perfect chance to do so. Teddy smiled as he looked over at his daughter.

“Juliet turn the lights off and let’s wait for mommy and surprise her…”

“That sounds like a wonderful idea daddy… Mommy is going to be happy!”

With that being said she quickly turned off the lights and hid behind her father. A few moments went by and we could hear footsteps drawing closer towards them. As soon as Kate reached the kitchen she turned the lights on and at the same time Teddy and his daughter screamed out loud.

“HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!”

Kate was surprised as she was brought to tears glancing over at the flowers that were on the table along with the wonderful dinner that was prepared. Teddy smiled as he quickly stood up and walked over to his wife. Kate was wearing her Internet Championship across her shoulders and Teddy didn’t waste any time wrapping his wife into a tight passionate hug. He smiled as he looked down into her eyes.

“I know we really haven’t seen eye to eye lately but I just want to say from the absolute bottom of my heart that I am proud of you. I know that things have been rocky between us and I have been acting like a total jerk as of late. Everything I did was really to put myself over and I didn’t want to make you look bad or hurt you in the process. You have been nothing short of amazing. You have taken things to new heights and you really have emerged to be a great champion. Despite all of the bullshit I have put you through you have managed to use it to propel you and you have emerged as a champion. How does it feel to finally have that title again…”

Kate looks at the title as she nods her head with a grin.

“It feels really good. I feel like this is everything I have worked so hard for. I haven’t been a singles champion since I lost to Polly Playtime all of those years ago. It felt so frustrating to constantly lose to her over and over again but I have managed to overcome the hump and I am a champion again. I have so many reasons to smile tonight but I think what I like the most is the fact that you are here right now…”

Kate shakes her head in disgust.

“I don’t want our family to separate. That’s not how I ever envisioned life for the both of us. I really see you and I bonding and making our marriage stronger than ever. In these weeks that I have been apart from you I have been spending that time bonding with Cat Riley and of course with Melody Grace…”

Teddy just sighs as he looks back at Kate.

“Yeah… I bet Melody was really talking me down especially considering that she is married to the man who I hate more than anything in the world…”

Kate quickly shakes her head as she looks back at her husband.

“It wasn’t about that at all. The real reason why I visited her in the first place is because I wanted to find out a way that I could co-exist with being married to the most hated man in all of wrestling. That’s what I have been dealing with lately. I know it’s not an easy thing to deal with but Melody would know best considering how long she has been in a relationship with J2H. it’s the model relationship that I see us having. They are complete opposites, they have a child together but yet despite being so different they have each other’s backs. They are there for one another and they treat one another with the biggest amount of respect…”

Kate nods her head with a smirk as she continues to speak.

“Despite every single way that you might have hurt me I never once thought about us divorcing. I know you have been a jerk but the thing is you are my jerk. You are my problem and even though it’s not the popular opinion I am going to stick by you because I love you. You have done so much for me and I won’t ever forget the way you were there for me. I just think you need to respect me as a woman and more importantly as your wife. We need to establish some ground rules so that we don’t hurt one another. If we can focus on those things I think our marriage can be stronger than ever…”

Teddy smiles with a grin as he looks at Juliet.

“See Juliet things are going to work out between mommy and daddy. You have nothing to worry about. So you don’t have to worry about anything like that. We are meant for one another. I love mommy to no end and she loves me. That is all that matters in the end so now we can focus on me being here and…”

Kate quickly shakes her head in disapproval as she glances back at her husband.

“Oh it’s not going to be that simple. The love is definitely there but you really did hurt me Todd… You made me look so bad to the entire world with how much you are a womanizer. Those terrible comments about women won’t go away overnight and it’s insulting especially coming from a man who has a great wife such as myself and a beautiful daughter like Juliet. You should feel really ashamed of yourself.”

Teddy nods his head.

“So what do you want me to do Kate?!”

“Well I appreciate the Valentine’s Day stuff. This is definitely nice but the reality is you should be treating me like a princess as a normal part of our relationship. You shouldn’t need a certain day just to showcase that. J2H may be considered a dick to many but he treats his wife with the utmost of respect. He is a wonderful family man and whatever drama he has or had in the wrestling world he leaves that there. When he comes home he knows how to turn on that switch where he can be the man that his wife and son need him to do… That is what I need from you. I know you have this thing where you are trying your very best to compare yourself to J2H but do so where it counts first and foremost… That being right at home everything else will fall right into place once you handle your business at home…”

Kate crosses her arms as she glances deeply into Teddy’s eyes.

“So what I was thinking is that you and I could maybe go to some marriage counseling. We could work our problems out and after we go through us talking with our problems we could maybe have family therapy sessions with Juliet so we can be one full functional family. That is my dream… As much as I love this title around my shoulder what I want even more is to have a wonderful relationship with you...Don’t you want that…”

Teddy nods his head with a long sigh as he continues to speak.

“I definitely want that… I have come to the realization that I have been treating you and Juliet badly and I want to fix that. If J2H can be a man at home I definitely can be that man as well… I won’t let him get one up on me…”

Teddy do you hear yourself? This stuff with J2H has been driving you to the point of insanity. It shouldn’t be about you fixing things at home to be better than j2H… You should be doing it because you really want things to be great at home. I love you… You are my everything but quite often I don’t feel like I am that way for you. Make me feel like I am the most important thing in your life. Make me feel loved and that I am the ultimate title and championship… I have defended you against my friends… Against my family but you need to do the same for me… when you can go about doing that things will be perfect at home…”

Teddy nods his head as he just looks at the ground.

“Yeah… I think I understand… I am so….”

He begins to slowly walk away as Kate quickly grabs his by the arm and she smiles in return as she glances into his eyes.

“But it’s not something that is going to happen overnight. It is going to take some time and you will get there. Just work towards it and things will be fine…”

Kate moves her attention to that of her daughter.

“Juliet why don’t you go to your room and lock yourself in there, mommy has some things that she needs to say to daddy in private. If you do what I said I might just buy you a Nintendo Switch…”

With that the girl smirks as she quickly runs to her room as Kate smiles at her husband who seems befuddled.

“Like I was saying we will get to that point but for now. You are going to give me what I want… I appreciate the Valentine’s Day stuff and the dinner looks great but maybe you should have some dessert to start…”

Teddy seems befuddled.

“I really didn’t make any des…”

Kate wraps her arms around her husband.

“Babe it’s an innuendo for shut up and just fuck me…”

His eyes open wide up. A smiles escapes his lips. He makes sure to turn off the lights because readers like you lot should leave them to their privacy and we leave this scene on that note…

What’s up all of you losers out there! This is your boy the one and only Teddy Steele and I just want to say from the bottom of my heart that it feels great to be here right now. I know somewhere somebody is probably going to get all excited over what I am about to say but this tournament is it for me. Whatever happens as a result of this tournament yours truly is taking his leave from SCW. The only way that I would ever return is to get in the ring with J2H and that’s at a big stage perhaps the biggest one at High Stakes. I am destined to beat the golden boy at the biggest show of the year. I know Christian and Mark thrive off of placing me in matches that I don’t ask for but I am not going to renew my contract. Why should I give them the pleasure of having such a top draw on their roster?

I wasn’t treated with the respect that I deserved. I never received my rematch for the Roulette Championship so why should I put in the effort that is required to even give a shit about this company. The only reason I decided to enter this tournament is because I wanted to do something that J2H never did and that’s win the Blast From The Past tournament. I want to prove I am superior to him in every single way so if I can get over this hump and challenge for a World Championship. That would already make me awesome in my eyes.

At My Bloody Valentine I didn’t come out with the win. Austin James Mercer won the title and my hat is off to him. He damn well should have won that match considering how much of a favorite he was. If he didn’t win it would have been one big travesty. So congratulations on getting that job done. Congratulations on winning the title. That’s impressive bro even if all you really did was climb a ladder to get a fucking title.

It’s not like you pinned me… It’s not like you pinned me…

But hey I won’t make excuses… It’s not like I came to a ring wearing a 40 plus pound costume, and I got my ass pummeled in the fucking ring but want to blame my lost on an outfit. I am not that ridiculous. You won the title so you are the man but I never got pinned so go figure. However this isn’t about what happened in Tampa but this is about what’s going to happen in the likes of Scotland.

Just from looking at how things matched up I feel like I am being fucked over majorly. I told the world that the Blast From The Past was going to be my event. I was going to enter this thing and I was going to win the entire thing. All I begged for was somebody competent enough to win this entire thing. As long as I hda somebody who knew what they were doing there shouldn’t be any problem at going through this entire tournament and actually winning.

When it came time to drawing names for the tournament and who people would be teaming up with I mentioned one name that I really didn’t want to be teamed up with. There was one person who I didn’t want to be stuck on the same side with. One single woman who I knew wasn’t meant to be on my team and that was the likes of the SCW General Manager Brooke Saxon.

You know why it’s bullshit?! Because I feel like she still holds a grudge at me for how I was lazy in Honor. I will admit I didn’t want to do shit. I barely did anything. I had one little run there but I wasn’t about putting in that work and when I found my way to SCW things started to change. I put in some effort and I became a singles champion. If I could change the past by all means I would do everything in my power to do so.

Yet I don’t have a time machine. I can’t fix the way I was in Honor and how I screwed over her family but that shit is in the past. This is the chance to advance far in this tournament and what I need from Brooke is for her to be her very best. I want communication and show me that you actually give a fuck. She me something I clearly didn’t show. It makes me sound like a big hypocrite but by all means prove to me that you aren’t one. That’s all I am asking for.

I know that there were issues filling women in this tournament this year so you being a GM decided to step the fuck up. You decided to make sure that the show goes on so that brought you to this tournament but now it’s time to go well beyond that. It’s time to actually step out from behind the confines of a desk and get your hands dirty. Can you actually do that?!

I am not going to lie. You are a cute one…

Let me scratch that… You are so fucking hot… If I wasn’t married I would totally…

You know what?! Just scratch that… I am married me and Kate are working our issues out so I can’t say anything derogatory or anything of the sort. The only thing I need from you is to handle Johana inside of the ring. Beat the living shit out of her and show you have a pulse. When things get tough just tag me into the ring. Matter of fact just stand there look pretty. Let yours truly do the work. I doubt you could stand toe to toe with a Mixed Tag Team Champion. She would beat you senseless and that’s just me being honest.

Fuck my life! I really didn’t ask for much… I just wanted to be carried to the finals of this tournament, but I see Christian and Mark definitely rigged this tournament and they are making me work for it.

For the love of God I hope Brooke can handle hers because I will have to be in the ring with the likes of the debuting Ace Andrews. From what I gathered he is supposed to be this big time veteran of the sport. He is supposed to be a lot of things but to be honest I wouldn’t know. It’s not like SCW put up a biography of him that I could really get into the insights of who is supposed to be. I am not going to stalk somebody’s Twitter feed just to find out what I can about him which means it’s time to do one simple fucking thing.

I have to use Google…

It shouldn’t have to take this much to find out who somebody is. He might be a big deal but the fact is born in Denver Colorado but is now billed from and resides in that of Las Vegas, Nevada. First and foremost welcome to SCW Ace… You can act all excited for this chance to do something in the tournament but considered yourself ousted in the very first round. You aren’t special. You couldn’t take the time to fill out the simple requirements to be in this company so what makes me think you will even have the chance to take this tournament seriously to even do anything.

To be honest I am the one who vowed on being carried throughout this whole tournament but yet here I am ready and willing to bust my ass to make ends meet, and you didn’t give a shit to give in the proper paperwork. That means I can come out with whatever useless nonsense bullshit because technically according to our website and company standards you don’t exist.

You pride yourself on being the Billionaire Brawler?! What kind of bullshit is that… How many times are we going to see these cookie cutter pieces of shit who prides themselves on being billionaires and trying to make it far in the wrestling world. That costume  never looked that well on Angel Kash, Veronica Taylor or Bianca LeBlanc… Damn I see a trend there so why would you wear it that well…

I might be considered a joke in wrestling and people loathe me, but I give them a reason to hate me. I do a lot of fucked up shit within this company that gets me noticed. I go all out of my way to be as completely evil as I possibly can and I am not going to let somebody such as you move me off the path that I am on. Last year it was all about building up popularity and being a main stream villain. This year it’s about making some moves and getting on J2H’s radar. How do I get to that point?!

I need to win… I have to win and I won’t stop until I win. So you can bring whatever you have in you but it won’t stop me. I can’t stop until I am facing the World Championship in a match to take home the biggest prize in the industry.

After all my career is on the line in every single match. My contract is ran out so this is all day to day, match to match shit at this point. My luck hasn’t ran out and I don’t see it running out any time soon. Your best hope of winning is for Johana to go to the ring and beat the shit out of Brooke because you certainly won’t be getting the better of me. this is my path to greatness and I won’t let anybody or anything get in the way of it.

So this match will come down to who ends up being in the ring the most. Will it be or will it be Krieger. Obviously we both have to deal with severe handicaps on our team but which one is handicapped more. That is what this is going to come down too.

Krieger I just want to say from the bottom of my heart that I wish you the best of luck. You I can at least respect. You know how to fight, you know how to bring it. You are in this to win and I can’t say the same of our sorry ass partners. May the best person win and whoever has the least shittiest of partners carry our partner to greatness.

See you in the ring… It’s all or nothing and I don’t plan to lose. Not now and certainly not ever.

Bye Bitches…
user posted image

user posted image