Author Topic: DIAMOND vs CRYSTAL HILTON  (Read 1282 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
DIAMOND vs CRYSTAL HILTON
« on: December 31, 2017, 01:05:47 PM »
 Post all roleplays here.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
DIAMOND vs CRYSTAL HILTON
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 06:01:10 PM »
 Off Camera
Hollywood Hills, California

Crystal’s girlfriend Seleana had traveled to Sweden to visit her family. Crystal was left behind because she had a severe cold and wasn’t allowed to travel on the plane. The COO of Rose Productions Chloe had come over to visit Crystal to take care of her leading star. Chloe however had other things in mind as she smiled at Crystal who sat on her sofa eating some chicken noodle soup.

“Achoooooooooo” Crystal sneezed loudly as she looked back  Chloe. “Sorry for the sneezing… Thanks for taking care of me Chloe. It really means a lot to me.”

Chloe smiles as she flicks her blonde hair looking back at her friend. “Taking care of you? I am simply using you… I called Matt over to help take care of you…”

Crystal’s eyes open wide up as she looks right into the eyes of Chloe. “YOU DID WHAT?!”

“I called Matt…”

DING DONG!!!! The doorbell sounds loudly as Crystal just yawns loudly. “Fuck My Life!”

Chloe rises off of the couch as she runs to the door and quickly opens it up. “Hey Matt… Thank you for coming…”

Matt eyes Chloe for a second before stepping in, removing his sunglasses. Very refreshing being away from the frigid Canadian winters to be down here in LA, that was for sure. “Well you said there was some important business to discuss and between you and me, I was glad to get away for a few days. Weather’s been terrible back home and it’s nice out here, that a new skirt? Looks good on you.”

Chloe nods her head as she smiles in return. “Brand new one… Bought it just for you, and the real reason why I brought you over here is because I was hoping we could all ummm discuss a brand new movie project! I wanted to get you and Crystal to maybe look over some scripts and we could make a new hit. What do you think?!”

Upon seeing Matt Crystal jumps up from her seat as she runs over to Matt and gives him a long passionate hug. “Hey there… Long time no troll! Well except for those Ravens… Sorry I couldn’t fly and got devoured by a bunch of Bengals!”

Crystal laughs as she shivers looking back at Matt. Matt’s eyes went from Chloe to Crystal when she ran over to grab him, taking hi by complete surprise, she didn’t seem like the kind of person that would leap into your arms like that, but here she was. “Too soon.” He said back to her before remembering the Lions were knocked out too. “You must have me confused with Matt Stafford, our names are similar, but he’s the one that needs your sympathy after getting another head coach fired.” Matt walked around Crystal and back to Chloe with whom he was having the much better conversation with. “Why would you buy a skirt for me?”

Chloe just sighs as she shakes her head while keeping her eyes locked on the fellow Canadian. “Don’t be so dense… I bought it so you could see me wearing it because well… yanno…”

Crystal laughs as she stands up as she shakes her head. “Wow we haven’t really changed have we? It has been a while. Anyway it’s obvious why she bought the skirt Matt. You are just too idiotic to figure it out!”

He looked from Chloe to Crystal a confused look on his face, clearly not getting what the hell was going on here. “Did you ask me to come down here to gang up on me with riddles or are we going to look at scripts?” He asked, looking at the skirt one more time. “And if you were trying to impress me, you should have just went with what Hilton has on, I’ve always liked yoga pants better.”

“Do I look like the Riddler? Should I wear a green suit and put a question mark on my chest?” Crystal says as she looks back while shaking her head. Crystal smiles however as she raises an eyebrow. “Yoga pants? You should have saw the pair I was wearing earlier you would have loved it!”

Crystal looks at Chloe and smiles as she glances back at Matt. “I think Chloe’s heart sank considering her ass is non existent.” She laughs in return.

“You would look so hot cosplaying as the Riddler, just saying.” Matt laughed back, somewhat kidding as he turned to Chloe. “Don’t listen to her, you have a lovely...personality.”

“JUST A LOVELY PERSONALITY?! WHAT ABOUT MY BODY?!” Chloe yells back but Crystal just shakes her head in disgust as she smiles. :”I told you Chloe he doesn’t like you like that. Had it been me and my body he would have been all over it like he usually does…”

Chloe sighs as she looks back at her. “Don’t you have a girlfriend now?!”

Crystal shakes her head. “I am an actress I can play the role of anything if I really wanted t… ACHOOO!”

Crystal blows her nose using Matt’s shirt as a tissue as she looks back at him. “Sorry about that!”

Matt looked beyond disgusted down at his shirt that now had a big wet spot on it, shuddering at the very thought of what Crystal just did. “What the hell is wrong with you? You might have a great ass but you’re an even bigger ass for doing that!”

“Doing what exactly?!” Crystal smiles in return. “Telling the truth?! Because you know as well as I do that she doesn’t have an ass!”

“I do have an ass! I think what he means is the way you just blew your nose on his shirt! Matt I will have you know that I would never do that to you. Us canadians have class unlike people like her!” Chloe crosses her arms as she looks back at Crystal as she quickly runs to try to fix Matt’s shirt.

“Yeah, that’s what I meant.” he said, back to glaring at Crystal no longer enjoying the back and forth as he pulled his shirt off over his head, not wanting to be wearing her snot rag for lack of a better term. “Why is your nose all red, anyway?” He asked, just noticing it now.

“I have a cold… Why do you think I am home and not over in Sweden with my girlfriend? I wasn’t able to go on the plane… Is there a problem with a girl with a simple cold Matt? You prefer me to go out and sneeze on you?!” Crystal says as she crosses her arms looking back at him. She shakes her head as she looks back at him making sure to keep her eyes right on him.

“I could totally sneeze on you right now if I really wanted too!”

Matt’s eyes widened when he heard that and turned to Chloe, the one that called him out here in the first place, ignoring the second part of what Crystal said completely. “She has a cold? You invited me over here, called me to fly out here, no less, to take part in some meeting while she has a cold? Chloe, do you know what Crystal does when she has a cold? She…”

Crystal nods her head as she looks back at Matt just offering a long chuckle. “Let’s be honest here Chloe was being selfish! The only thing she wants is you basically. She couldn’t care if I was sick or not. She just wants to eventually get in bed with you, and have a night with the man she has a crush on!” Crystal smiles in return as Chloe just shakes her head with a long sigh.

Chloe just looks back at Crystal before she turns her head over to Matt. “The reason I brought you here is because well… I know she’s sick but should that even matter?!” I was hoping we could bond and maybe come up with a new movie idea. There’s nothing wrong with that is there?!”

“A new idea?” He shouts, looking at Chloe still with disbelief. “A minute ago we were looking at scripts and now we’re coming up with an idea? Here’s an idea, a real original one, too. How about we do one of those mockumentaries, you know like the Office or Parks and Rec, those are popular, and we can center it around a bumbling movie producer who doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing because being the most unprofessional producer in the world, she has a crush on the star of her movies!”

Crystal laughs as Chloe crosses her arms together. She looks deeply into the eyes of Matt Stone as she sighs in return.

“That’s not really funny Matt… You know how I feel about you…”

Crystal looks back as she keeps laughing. “That’s a great idea and I know you would be great at comedy but we need to come up with something different. Something really unique like when we were on Broadway. Something to capture the heart of our audiences so I can finally get my damn nomination! Whether it’s for a SAG or an OSCAR or even a Golden Globe. I need some kind of respect damn it!”

“Respect?” Matt questioned, looking over at Crystal. “You just used my shirt as a snot rag and now you’re looking for respect, eh? Kind of an oxymoron there isn’t it?” He asked, looking over at Chloe for a moment before turning back to Crystal. “Something unique might be a good idea, but I don’t know about those heart string things, sounds like you want to do some sort of cliched romantic comedy…”

Crystal grins as she gets in Matt’s face. “A Rom Com would be amazing… A Canadian falls in love with a Hispanic and they have to go through the customs of trying to fit in with the other family? I don’t know I don’t really got nothing. This is why I pay some schmuck in Ottawa with pictures of ass shots to write my material…”

She chuckles as she looks at Matt offering him a wicked grin. “But no… On a serious note let’s go with a movie making fun of Chloe. It could draw some big bucks and people might be interested to see what’s happening at a Movie Studio. Could actually be quite funny especially if we add in a part where the beautiful heroine gets to sneeze on the mean villain. Just like this…”

Crystal arches her nose as she feels a sneeze coming. She looks right at Matt but Chloe quickly places her finger underneath her nose. Matt quickly takes about three steps back from the two of them, holding his hands up to protect himself from Crystal. “Whoa! Not funny!” Matt took another step back, cautiously as he kept his eyes locked on the two of them. “Chloe, don’t you dare move your finger.” He simply couldn’t risk anything happening now.

“I wouldn’t dare do that! MAtt I would bite the bullet for you!”

Crystal yawns as she shakes her head pushing Chloe to the side. “Just get a room already! Now let’s get down to some serious business… Are we going to go through with all of this?! Or we doing something else… By all means whatever it takes to get us back on screen I am all for it. Matt and I have good chemistry together whether he wants to acknowledge or not and I rather give the people what they want. So let’s march ahead!”

“Are you sure that the people want to see that? I mean, they’ve already seen you, A LOT of you, and you still haven’t won anything. Maybe the best thing for you would be to stay out of the spotlight...especially looking like this.” he motions his hand up and down her body. “And we let someone new into the spotlight, someone fresh who we haven’t seen a hundred times already. Know anyone like that, Chloe?”

“Ahem!!!! Well… I could make a few calls and I know a few of Crystal’s friends that may want to be involved. Maybe Stephanie or even Allison…”

Crystal places her hands on her hips as she looks back into her eyes. “NO just NO… I don’t care if Stephanie is one of my closest friends! That’s not happening. This is my studio and what I say definitely goes!”

Chloe smiles again. “Or there was Fiona too considering she did okay with the speed dating thing but that really wouldn’t do so good with you Matt not would it?!”

“Fiona?” He questioned, shuddering at even hearing her name, they did not get along at all since he dumped her two years ago. “Let’s not go down that path...and Stephanie isn’t really movie star good looking, I would say, so we need to find someone sexy. Someone to make Crystal here look like a pile of dirty laundry would be perfect, just need to think of someone like that.”

“Well unless you have some serious ideas I don’t really have a….” Chloe smiles looking back at Matt. “What about me? I get to be all over you and I am sure things would go fantastically unless you had a different idea… But I think we were made for one another…”

She grins widely as Crystal just shakes her head snapping back. “And what exactly is wrong with me?! Why couldn’t I be the one to take that position or that place? Is there an issue with it?!”

“There’s a few issues with you, the first one being that you’re sick and knowing you, it’s not going to go away in a day or two. We need to start working on this right away to get it out for Valentine’s day, that should be our target.”

“VALENTINES DAY?! I didn’t even think of that… You know damn well I am the best candidate so why even hide it. Who else could possibly be more sexy than me?! There is literally nobody else out there that comes close…”

Chloe smiles as she looks back at Matt. “Actually… What about that one girl that was in Crystal’s high school class. I know she’s trying to get involved in actressing. This could perhaps be her big break!”

Crystal shakes her head with disgust as she folds her arms. “NO...SIMPLY NO!!! Anyone but that blonde bitch!”

“Am I meant to know who that is? If she’s blonde though, that’s already worth a point in my book and Crystal’s outrage gives her another point, I say call her up.” He answers, giving Crystal a sly grin.

“It’s the bitch that looks like Scarlett Johanssen but that’s beside the point! The fact is you have a perfectly capable actress in me that is ready to do things… That’s ready to burst with actressing greatness! Why do you always hate on me so much?! Just let me live!!!”

“Well fine, it is your studio, how about Chloe and I hold auditions? If you’re so great, then you won’t have an issue with acting better than her right? How does that sound?”

“Fine! Me audition?! But when I blow everyone else away and you choose me anyway that’s gonna be on you. The real question is how do you plan to hold auditions? How we going to go about this?!”

“Don’t worry about that, I’ll write up a little script for a mock scene that the two of you will perform with me and Chloe and I will decide who did it best. Sound fair?”

“Sounds amazing when do we start?!” Crystal says back as she folds her arms together?!

Chloe nods her head as she cuddles close to Matt. “The sooner the better right Matty?!”

He mouthed the word “Matty” to himself before shaking his head. “Yeah, so run along and make the call, and we’ll see who the better actress is.”

Crystal smiles as she runs up to Matt giving him a long passionate hug as she looks into his eyes. “I won’t let you down! May you forever be blessed!”

She sneezes loudly as she wipes her nose sighing.. “Or maybe bless me! Anyway gotta go…”

Chloe stands there as she can’t help but laugh as she looks at the other actor.

Everything comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of Crystal Hilton standing in front of the camera in a pair of yoga pants and a matching tank top. She smiles as she runs her hands through her long curly purple hair. Her eyes are teary as she sighs before slowly lifting her head up so that she can gaze into the lens of the camera. Her tears slowly run from her face and hit the ground below. She slowly wipes the tears out of her eyes as she begins to speak.

“Hey everyone for those who may not know me… Well at least you should know me seeing as I am the one and only Silver Screen Queen.  I am Crystal Hilton and I am really excited and happy to be standing in front of you all right now. Okay so maybe that’s a stretch from the truth. The reality is as I stand before you all I know it’s really a bittersweet moment. I have been passionate about SCW since the first time I came into this company and I wore the La Paloma mask. I gave my all into being a part of this company. I wouldn’t trade any of those moments for anything…. There’s just so much history here thinking about it all hurts…”

Crystal lets more tears flow from her eyes as she sighs and continues to share her heart.

“I came into this company trying to hide my very identity. It wasn’t because I was afraid of people knowing I was a famous wrestler because anyone who knows me knows that I love the attention. I love it when the camera is on me, and I love to pour my heart out to captivate any type of audience. But the reality is when I came into SCW it was because my name had been tarnished. I was no longer the big time wrestler that everybody acknowledged me as. I was a shell of my former self. I was no longer selling out arenas nor being the most talked about woman in all of wrestling… People only mentioned me because I was falling so far from grace.”

Crystal begins to get upset as she continues to pour her heart out to the camera.

“They told me I was washed up! I was told the only thing I would ever amount to would be wrestling in bingo halls and signing 9x12s in hopes of being remembered. It was really a tough time for me, and I couldn’t even buy a match. It was lost after lost, and every single lost kept growing. The moment I came to SCW I came with the purpose to escape that reality, and that’s when I met Natalie Mckinley. She was my very first rival in this company and honestly she would turn out to become my biggest friend. Through her pushing I would become the Roulette Champion. I would eventually build myself up into becoming the most improved and woman of the year in the same year. I would hold the World Bombshell Championship on two different occasions going down in history as the second woman ever to hold the championship for two hundred and plus days. It has been a fantastic ride all the way through, and my career had been revitalized….

I know there were times when it may have seemed like I didn’t care. I was too busy getting drunk, and not really giving a damn to care. But truth be told I have always cared. I am proud to say that since 2013 SCW has been my home. It has been the place where I poured my entire all into and it helped shaped me into regaining my place at the top of the wrestling world. Who would have ever thought that an indie company would offer me so much. Who would have thought it would have built up this woman who is about the bright lights, the Hollywood life, and being the star….”

Crystal smiles as she nods her head and continues to speak.

“Yet it’s what I cared about and I am thankful for it all. I am thankful for Christian Underwood and of course Mark Ward. These men have had an amazing impact in my life. Mark I just want to thank you for pushing me to new heights.  Truthfully you have given me so many opportunities. You believed in me when everyone else didn’t and I appreciate that. Even when I didn’t deserve a chance you gave me one especially that last World Bombshell Championship run, and I am thankful. Getting to know you more as your personal assistant was really a blast, and words can’t express how grateful I am.  As far as you go Christian… We haven’t bonded all that much but I am happy that you were my biggest critic. I am happy that you threw me into situations I didn’t like and you tested me. I appreciate it all and appreciate SCW. Despite us walking towards our very last show I will always remember what you both did to me. At the end of the day SCW is my home. It will always be home… I will always see it as a big part of me and you took a 25 year old woman and helped her develop into the 30 year old fantastic wrestler that’s before you all. There’s no place like home and it will be missed….”

Crystal nods her head with a smile.

“There’s only one more thing left to end my SCW career properly, a well-deserved spot in the SCW Hall of Fame… Right? Right?! LET HER IN, LET HER IN!!! Okay so maybe I am kidding a bit maybe not but the reality is there’s a piece of me that’s being left behind with SCW being gone. I won’t ever forget it, and I am emotional just thinking about it all. But I can sit here and talk about this company all day long, but you don’t want to hear me talking about the time I shared here. You want to see that fire. You want to see me passionate in chasing after Diamond and that’s what you are going to get. So Diamond let me be the first to say that I don’t like you nor do I like any member of the Fallen….”

Crystal flicks her hair as she looks deeply into the camera as she shakes her head in disgust.

“Who are you to take away my chance to compete for the Internet Championship in the first place?! I felt humiliated when you pinned me in that triple threat match. Do you remember that Diamond?! I wanted to be the one to step in the ring with Devona. It’s been something that I have wanted for a very long time but you managed to pin me to march your way forth towards that match. Not only did you fight Devona but you beat her and you are now holding the championship that I want. I respect you as a competitor but when my friends and I mentioned that we came all the way from Detroit you made a mockery out of it because you simply didn’t believe it. You and your friends stood in front of a camera and acted like you were the tougher three that came from Detroit. I have had my shares of ups and downs in wrestling. Nothing came to me on a silver platter….

My life consisted of me getting born as a result of a mistake. As a result of a crazy college girl who slept with a local in Puerto Rico on Spring Break, finding out that she was pregnant and instead of owning up to her responsibilities she dumped that baby off and left her on the doorstep of her older sister’s house. That older sister, my aunt didn’t have to take care of me. She had four kids of her own yet she took me in. She adopted me and that hard working single black mother raised the five of us with no money. It was a struggle for her to put food on the table, but she provided.

I wasn’t grateful I followed in the footsteps of my biological mother. I got pregnant in my freshman year of high school and I looked like a mess that wouldn’t amount to anything. A scholarship to Michigan St. thrown in the garbage because I couldn’t keep my legs closed but that’s when the unexpected happened. That’s when my father came into my life. Little did I know he wanted to connect with his long lost daughter, little did I know he wanted to mold me into becoming something. He taught me the ins and outs of wrestling. He showed me the ways of lucha libre and I gave my all. I became somebody in that school in Mexico. I became a real star or as I would say La Paloma… The Dove… A bird of peace and love who was ready to flap her wings and soar over everything and anything.

Nothing could stop that woman and when she graduated she came into America with the intention to do something with her wrestling career. Yet she was only presented with companies who wanted to hire her to be eye candy filling in roles as a valet or an interviewer.

It was tough for me to fit those roles but I did it. I fell victim to being jumped in interview segments. I was bullied and picked on. Other wrestlers adducted me as a way to get to my husband but I just lived through it all. When the time finally came for me to get my big break in an all women wrestling company I soared like none other. I took flight and people started to take notice. Not only was I the best newcomer but I was the breakout star of the year. One thing led to another and I went on to another company capturing World Championship gold. I went to another company and it was about capturing title after title. I was voted by everyone as the best female wrestler in all of 2011 across every single wrestling company because I damn well deserved it.

Yet you couldn’t see that because your head was far up your own ass Diamond. You told the world I haven’t earned anything. I didn’t deserve to say I wasn’t from Detroit because I simply didn’t know the struggle, and to that excuse my language but you can flat out go fuck yourself. I have paid my dues more so than anybody else. I have struggled and I have persevered. The real question is have you been what I have been through? To be honest I don’t think you have nor will you ever have to walk a day in my shoes.”

Crystal begins to get more passionate as she continues to share her heart to the camera.

But you can stay there and mock me and what I am about but instead of trying to talk you down I rather focus on taking something away from you. I rather work my hardest to take away the one thing that seems to be making you relevant right now, and that is your SCW Internet Championship. You see Diamond this might be a game for you. This might be all about the championship and personally for me as title crazed and hungry as I might be. This match is all about pride. I don’t like being disrespected as a woman. I don’t like it when I know for a fact that I have done nothing but pour my everything into the wrestling business. Yet I see you and in one week you can be an awesome competitor and the next week you fall far from grace.

A champion is someone who should be defending their crown night in and night out. They need to defend their division and should always defend their honor. That’s what it has always been about but you don’t respect it that much. I doubt you ever did. Because if you did in your champion vs champion showdown you wouldn’t have lost to the Roulette Champion. This match means a lot to me. If I win this match I will go down in history as being one of the only woman to have captured all three singles championships. I will have made history and not only would have captured the top three titles in this company but I will have been declared as the final Internet Champion. That means the entire world to me. It’s what I live for and I will forever be in the history books of SCW.

What I have been through during my time of SCW shows that I am a fighter. It shows that I was proudly a resident of Detroit and I always earn everything that I have ever accomplished. I am the rags from riches story. I might claim Los Angeles, and I might live that fast and high class life of a Hollywood beauty but you should know that being in La La Land involves more than just getting lucky. It involves tons of rejection in those audition rooms. Tons of people telling you that you aren’t good enough, and it isn’t for the weak of heart. It’s really a big struggle and I was able to adapt because of the way that I poured everything into just growing up. My background gave me the inspiration to go out and accomplish anything, and wrestling is no different.”

Crystal points at the ground as she looks deeper into the camera.

“SCW is my home… It’s the place that made me and on it’s very last show all the way to it’s very last breath I will give more than myself to show how much I adored to be part of it’s roster. Adored to be part of it’s history and it’s legacy. I plan to go out with a very big bang and it gets no bigger than by claiming the right to be the last champion. My stars and starlets have been clamoring for me to get back in the limelight and I am all about making a very big impact…

What makes me want this more than anything is the fact that this company is closing it’s doors. There may not be anything after this show. For some they are thinking retirement because they don’t want to deal with anything else. For others they are ready to jump onward to the next company and end their chapter right there. For me I have always been one to wrestle as much as I can. To keep my body in top shape because I have goals that I have set out to do and I will do them no matter what. Diamond you better get ready for this upcoming match because I plan to do whatever it takes to win this match. I not only want this match but I am at a place where I feel that I need it. I need to walk away victoriously and I need to emerge as the winner.”

Crystal shakes her head.

“If for some reason you are able to beat me and you are the one that leaves with the win I will tip my hat off to you and say you deserved to win but I want this win. I can taste this win and I will be pulling out every single stop to pull out a win, and there isn’t anything you can do to stop me. So bring it… But it won’t be enough because you are dealing with the one and only SILVER SCREEN QUEEN!!!!!! See you then and good bye SCW I will miss each and every single one of you!”

With that Crystal waves to the camera and we fade out on this image.
user posted image

user posted image