« on: July 17, 2020, 11:08:38 PM »
 Off-Camera

Thursday July 16, 2020
Trainer’s Room
Petersen Events Center
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
11:25 PM  EDT

This was not Memorex.

No, indeed, it was not even the same company.

For the second week in a row, Seleana Zduncih had been booked for a tag team match alongside her sister, Zenna, as their tag team known as Wildside. Once again, they were facing a team made up of what could best be described as “Mean Girls.”  In WWA, it had been the Pretty Committee team of Bianca LeBlanc and Veronica Taylor wherein their third member, Christina Fierce had sprayed Zenna in the face with perfume to blind her so that her teammates could secure the victory.

In WWR, their return show had seen Widlside booked against the Beautification Movement team of Juliana Mendoza and Cayla Phoenix. The only difference was this time, it was one of the teammates proper that had sprayed Zenna in the face with perfume to blind her instead of a third member, though the Beautification Movement did, in fact, have a third member named Miana Radek. THis time it had been Calya using Juliana’s bottle to blind Zenna.

So, now, for the second consecutive time out, Zenna sits in the trainer’s room having her eyes checked while Seleana watches on. Other members of their family, Jenni and Kelly Taylor, Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis and Brittany Williams, all stand near waiting to hear the findings, all of them hoping they get out in time to see Seleana’s wife, Brittany’s mother, Christina “Crystal” Zdunich, defend her Battleground Championship in a fourway with Malaya Diyosa, Azurine Vebbins and Eve O’Donnell.

Zenna Zdunich: So, give it to me, Doctor, how am I doing?

The medical professional on-site shines a light into her eyes.

MP: You should probably get yourself checked out with an ophthalmologist just in case, but I think you will be fine. Are you having any further burning or blurriness?

Zenna continues to hold still, looking straight forward.

Zenna Zdunich: No, that has dissipated. It went away after we got done washing and rinsing.

The medical professional nods, seemingly just taking in the information.

MP: Any pain? Any bright lights or dark spots?

Zenna blinks and looks out at the wall as he turns his light off.

Zenna Zdunich: No. Everything seems normal for the moment.

Nodding quickly, the medical professional stands back up.

MP: I still think you should get checked out since this has happened twice so close together but for the moment, I can clear you to travel at the very least.

Zenna nods abc as he takes his leave of the room.

Zenna Zdunich: Tack!

Seleana walks over to her sister, shaking her head in disbelief.  

Seleana Zdunich: Two matches in a row...  

Zenna nods.

Zenna Zdunich: It will be funny if they claim to be completely original tomorrow now.

Halo starts to laugh.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Good fuckin’ God, that would be just….

Halo shakes her head and almost laughs.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: More likely they’ll just say it proves their point that uggos and basics like us need special help the way that Veronica Taylor and Angel Kash both went on and on about.

Seleana nods sadly as the Taylor Sisters frown.

Jenni Taylor: Seven years’ time and nothing has changed at all, yeah?

Kelly chuckles.

Kelly Taylor: Sadly not…

Zenna shrugs.

Zenna Zdunich: So what’s next?

Brittany nods to the door.

Brittany Williams: Mom’s title defense.

Halo nods her agreement.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Then we get our move on to Delaware for WWA tomorrow. Mama Chrys has a title shot on that one and y’all gotta know them Pretty Committee ain’t gonna stand around and let that happen without havin’ a word…

Jenni Taylor: Bloody hell…

Kelly just shrugs.

Kelly Taylor: Happens often enough, yeah?

Seleana nods as well.

Seleana Zdunich: Then back to Las Vegas where I defend against Jessie Salco.

Zenna grins.

Zenna Zdunich: Spin that wheel, ja?

Seleana smiles back.

Seleana Zdunich: Whatever comes up, I will be ready. Jessie Salco has tried to play this song before and it has never come out right for her.

Zenna frowns in playful confusion.

Zenna Zdunich: I thought she had good taste in music...

Seleana can’t help but smile.

Seleana Zdunich: She did enjoy speaking with you of that subject as I recall. I’m surprised she doesn’t seem to like Kattunge’s choices but it is possible she does not see them. Twitter can be strange that way sometimes, ja?

The others all nod in unison.

Seleana Zdunich: Let’s go watch my wife kick some ass!

Off-Camera

Friday July 17, 2020
Parking Lot
Delaware Stadium
Newark, Delaware
6:57 PM  EDT

The show was over, early as it usually was. WWA was nothing if not punctual in its execution and this had been no different. On this night, Christina Zdunich had challenged her sister, Marah Lopez-Robinson, for the promotion’s Joshi Championship but the match had been interrupted by the Pretty Committee and a group that called themselves the Prophecy. The two sisters along with manager, Mariella Lopez-Brooks, had tried to fight off the seven woman onslaught but found themselves outnumbered and momentarily outmatched until Tara Cabral and Wildside had run in to help out the Lopez Familia. Tara, Seleana and Zenna had turned the tide and,  along with the three Lopez Sisters, had turned the Pretty Committee and the Prophecy away.

Now, not quite an hour later, Christina, Seleana and Zenna were walking out to their vehicle to head to the airport and fly back to their respective homes of the moment. In Zenna’s case, this meant flying back to New Orleans alongside the Taylor Sisters, Jenni and Kelly, who had made the trip with them from Pittsburgh while Christina and Seleana would travel on to Las Vegas alongside Brittany Williams and Hayloe Jo “Halo” Annis for the SCW and SCU shows. As they come to their rented Cadillac Escalade, they see fellow family member Eavan Maloney walking to her vehicle alongside her fellow Shieldmaidens, the Purge, Wendy “Zombie” Pellegrini and Katrina “Hairicin” Knox. The three Maidens nod as a strange man walks up to the group about to get into the escalade.  

Man: I had to see it to believe it…

The seven women turn to face the man and Halo’s eyes go wide in shock.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Uncle Eli?

Elijah Annis nods gravely at his niece.

Elijah Annis: Had to see if you’d really thrown in with a bunch of foreigners and jungle bunniess…

Halo’s entire body tenses but before she can say anything, Zenna and Seleana step forward, neither looking happy.

Seleana Zdunich: Du har skit i det blå skåpet, din jävla idiot!

Zenna Zdunich: Du får vatten över huvudet!

Elijah grimaces as if he’s smelled something exceptionally foul.

Elijah Annis: What is that jibberin’ shit y’all talkin’? Y’all in America, talk English, dammit!

Jenni and Kelly both look at him skeptically.

Jenni Taylor: Considering how thoroughly you butcher the language, Yank, you are the last one I would be keen to take lessons from in proper diction and civility.      

Kelly Taylor: Fucking ponce this one, especially talking to this lot like that.

Halo takes a deep breath.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: What do you want, Uncle Eli?

Elijah looks at the four foreign women with almost visceral disdain before facing his niece.

Elijah Annis: Lookin’ for your daddy, heard he might have come lookin’ for you and Amy since he needed money to pay some people off. He owes some of us a lot of money and we aim to collect.

Kelly Taylor: Oi, so you’re a fucking punter too? The cheek on this one, the very cheek!

Elijah shakes his head.

Elijah Annis: Speak American, dammit!

Seleana just stares at him.

Seleana Zdunich: So you want a handout, that is it, ja?

Elijah’s eyes narrow.

Elijah Annis: A handout?

Seleaa nods forcefully.

Seleana Zdunich: You have come here to our place of business, attempted to ambush us for information and then made sure we know it is about money you feel entitled to. You also come here and insult your niece’s family, guaranteeing you will not be received warmly therefore, i conclude you are after one of two things. You either wish us to simply hand you what you want…

She nods as if the conclusion to be drawn is obvious.

Seleana Zdunich: A handout…

Elijah’s teeth grind as Seleana continues.

Seleana Zdunich: Or you wish to pick a fight with us in order to make yourself feel more important, more complete as a man you wish to intimidate us into satisfying the debt for her father, therefore…

Seleana Zdunich: A handout.

Zenna nods her agreement.  

Zenna Zdunich: Either way, you seem to wish a handout be given to you.    

Elijah glares at her.

Elijah Annis: I want what is owed!

He looks over the whole group and frowns in disgust at the sight of Brittany and Christina.

Elijah Annis: And the fact that y’all fell in with all these fence hoppers is just appallin’! How could you, Haylie Jo? Y’all’s mama is rollin’ over in her grave that y’all is lettin’ a damn wet…

Before he can finish his thought, Eavan walks over, having motioned at Zombie and Hairicin to stay back a bit so as not to completely crowd the man.

Eavan Maloney: Do we have a fucking problem here?

The New Jersey accent’s ferocity catches Elijah off-guard.

Elijah Annis: Mind y’all’s own damn business, Missy!

Seleana glares at him.

Seleana Zdunich: Vi är hennes familj! Hon tillhör här mer än du, din jävla idiot!

Elijah’s head snaps back to Seleana like it’s on a swivel, a look of shock and absolute revulsion on his face.

Elijah Annis: ...the HELL you just say?  

Eavan takes another step towards him.

Eavan Maloney: She said they ARE my business, you fucking idiot, I married her sister!  

Zenna steps forward as well.

Zenna Zdunich: Springa. Sluta inte.

Elijah stares at her, his eyes narrowing.

Elijah Annis: I…

Kelly shakes her head.

Kelly Taylor: She said sod off, Wanker!

Jenni nods her agreement.

Jenni Taylor: Best fuck off before you get hurt, Love.

Seleana starts rubbing her right fist against her left palm.

Seleana Zdunich: We have been patient where it was not deserved, listened when we were not keen. Now, we are giving you our answer. There will be no handout for you, or her deadbeat father. If you continue on this path, there are eight of us here and two more only a short distance away that will make your remaining time here in this place most unpleasant. So, please, leave in health before you shit in the blue cabinet again.

With all of them looking on in an aggressive manner, Elijah turns and walks briskly away.

Eavan Maloney: Fucking asshole…

Seleana nods in agreement.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, det är sanningen.

Eavan turns to everyone and nods, finding Christina standing there with tears in her eyes.  

Christina Zdunich: Thank you.  

Eavan looks to Halo and ndos to her.

Eavan Maloney: You are not him, you remember that, yes?

Halo nods slowly and Seleana nods her agreement along with Zenna, Kelly and Jenni.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, that is also the truth.

Seleana turns to Eavan and smiles.

Seleana Zdunich: Tack, Krigare.

Eavan smiles back.

Eavan Maloney: Systrar alltid.

On-Camera

Friday July 17, 2020
Hotel Gymnasium
Saxon Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada
6:52 PM  PDT

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing by the door of the gym, a towel around her neck, a black sports bra and black bicycle shorts and a pair of white high tops. Her hair is pulled back in a ponytail as sweat stil glistens off her body.  

Seleana Zdunich: Today has been about handouts and I am so sick of hearing about them!

She turns to look at the door, shaking her head as she does so.

Seleana Zdunich: Jessie Salco called me getting the opportunity to challenge for the Roulette Championship a handout from my wife. She said me winning was a handout from my wife and she was not alone.  

She continues to shake her head, looking like she wants to scream.

Seleana Zdunich: No, she was not alone, and it upset my wife greatly to hear these things being said.

Her hands raise up to stop the onslaught reaction heading her way.

Seleana Zdunich: I know, I know, you do not care if it upset my wife because my wife is who she is and a great many of you think she deserves whatever she gets. I have heard the same for my sister-in-law, Eavan Maloney, and I say to all of you...

Turning to face the camera straight on, she glares angrily.

Seleana Zdunich: Gå och dö!

She crosses her arms in front of her chest.

Seleana Zdunich: It’s what you say to both of them so I am simply keen to say it back to you!

Seleana turns to a bag sitting just a step away from her and pulls the SCW Bombshells Roulette Championship belt from the bag. Holding it up, she turns to face the camera again.

Seleana Zdunich: I AM the Bombshells Roulette Champion and just as I said I would, I will meet Jessie Salco for her second handout shot at this championship on Sunday.

Pausing, she cups her ear with her right hand.

Seleana Zdunich: What’s that? How can I say she is getting a handout when I just got one?

The hand drops down to her side as she places the belt over her shoulder.

Seleana Zdunich: It is simple really. If my opportunity for this championship was a handout from my wife, then so was Jessie’s being in that match. She got the same handout I did and then she failed to stop me from winning. Therefore, in order for ehr to receive this second opportunity, she had to ask me for yet another handout despite the fact that she had already gotten one for the pay-per-view.

She steps back in mock shock and slaps herself in the chest.

Seleana Zdunich: My God, Seleana, that means Jessie’s getting three times as many handouts as you did and yet complaining that you got one and turned it into something, how can this be true?

Seleana steps back up to her old mark and glares into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: It’s what she does when she tells the world she will stop me from doing something dnt ehn fails. She’s done this so many times, you had to wonder if she had pictures on Christian Underwood or if he had them on her! She was one of his attempted instruments of my destruction and it got them both nowhere! Jessie never got off the title shot banishment list against me and Christian never got what he wanted from people coming for me until my wife attacked me and even then…

She nods to the belt.

Seleana Zdunich: All it did was lead me to becoming a champion.

She nods harshly to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: And even after I lost the World Bombshells Championship, you and many others tried to stop me from getting back to that opportunity and time and time again, you failed!

She lays the championship on a small table in front of her to allow ehr to point accusingly into the camera. .

Seleana Zdunich: How many handouts have you gotten now, Jessie? They just let you off that list and they’ve gifted you how many shots aside from the three you are getting at this one right here?

She points again.

Seleana Zdunich: I would ask whose dick did you suck to get here but that would imply bad things about men who I do not think would stoop so low. As much as I did not get along with Christian, I would be shocked to hear that happened with him and I would be even more shocked to find it with Mark Ward.  

She waves her hand dismissively across the shot.

Seleana Zdunich: So let us cut that out and just get to the meat of the matter. You asked for the chance to strip this off of me and I said yes because I was not keen to listen to your incessant whining if I said no. There was no reason to deny you the chance to walk to that ring and either crown yourself a hypocrite by winning a championship in the same manner you complained about or to crown yourself a failure because once again you told the world, you all but promised them that you would stop me as if my championship reign is both a blight on society and a reign of terror that must be ended for the greater good! Either way, I see you under a mountain of shit the same way you try to bury my wife and I and so, of course, I said yes!

She nods with an almost sick smile on her face.

Seleana Zdunich: It is not every day that somebody hands you a shovel, points you at a manure pile and asks you to cover them in it just after they have flung some at you but you, jessie, you did just that and now I will happily use that shovel!  

Bending down, she pulls a shovel from the bag and stands it up next to her.

Seleana Zdunich: We will spin the wheel and see what lucky number comes up to determine the manner in which I use this shovel on you and when all is said and done, I will have enjoyed burying you in your own pile of shit!

Dropping the shovel, she picks up the belt off the table.

Seleana Zdunich: You do not have to like it, Jessie, but I am the champion and on Sunday, I am going to make you choke on it!  

She nods angrily.

Seleana Zdunich: ¡Come mierda y muere!