Author Topic: The Cacti and I  (Read 388 times)

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
The Cacti and I
« on: November 15, 2019, 08:45:49 PM »

The Cacti and I, part uno

To protect the innocents (and there are many), we have changed every nameexcept for the two main stars. And who can blame them?? They are, as we have quoted so nicely the main stars for a reason, they are the twosome ofSenor Vinnie and Cactus Pete. We shall dwell down to memory lane, as well as present day scenario’s to enlighten the world as in to WHY the Cacti shalltake over the world.  

It all started a looooooooong, long time ago. In a galaxy Faaaaaaaar, faraway.... oh wait, before we get sued by Disney and Lucas Arts. We will justchange it to a local town that we randonly drawn out of a high hat to makethis story more believable. And we have decided to pick Tijuana, Mexico. Theyear is reluctavely a short period of time to be honest, in the rockus 200o’s.Where we all started to get behind bands like... uhm..., you know... Coldplayand shit. Now, I know that people like Caleb Storms were not even born inthat era as well as the Metal and Punk Connection would  wholeheartedlydisagree with such a statement. But it’s a reference pick to make theaudience buy into the more socially accepted time frame then instead of uswielding lightsabres and using the force to make you believe everything thatwe just uttered out.  

Now it’s time for me to catch my breath.

Senor Vinnie: Wowsers!!!! A cacti!!!!

Now this is the basic beginning of something beatuiful, a young man that hasgotten his first gift. And what a gift, no it’s not a game console or an Applethingy. No, he has received THE gift of all gifts that just keeps giving to thisvery day. Sadly, the intro of the blatantly excited idiot has already givenaway the surprise. Because lets face it, you need to built up to the anticlimactic moment where everything should receive itself... like for instancethe Luke, I am your father scenario. Or the more subtle approach of Shorty’sRun bitch, run.  

Cactus Pete: …......

(translation through modern technology) Oh god, not another brainless human

Now i can hear you all think, this is more of the same level of ignorance asShorty, than to the mouth watering revelation of Darth Vader to his alldressed in black son Luke. And yet, these two are combined by the shearforce.... errr love caring moments that we have all come to know and adorethrough the mind of a boy that turned into the husband and world championthat we have all grown to love and admire.

Admiration is such an important phaset in the live of Senor Vinnie, that he has graciously allowed to showcase the next thing that happened on thatseemingly meaningless moment, but ultimate that would shake up the worldthat we have come to know.

Senor Vinnie: Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurp!!!!

Now just take a moment, sit back and allow the moment to sink in. Itsobviously  the evolution of mankind through the attempts to become a wiserentity in the world that we believe that we own.  

(translation) Your beath stinks.

Vinnie looks at the cacti in an odd way, as if he heard it talk to him. He looksaround the room, to see if there’s someone hiding behind a corner for a Candid Camera appearance. But unfortunately for Vinnie, there’s nobodyaround. He scratches his head and shrugs his shoulders and pretends as ifnothing had happened.

Senor Vinnie: I had the assumption that this cacti was talking to me.

Pete: …..

(Translation) I was you moron.

Senor Vinnie chuckles as he turns around the corner and whistles, pretendingas if nothing has happened.

Senor Vinnie: I have to remind that one joke about that cacti that crossed theroad. It’s so much funnier than the usual suspect of the chicken, also I thinkthat the chicken healthcare plan would be delighted that we have found a different subject to torment than that egg laying fruitcake of a bird.

Suddenly Vinnie feels something hitting him in the back of his head,something that stings as he is feeling something dripping down the back of his neck.

Senor Vinnie: What the??

He raises his hand to the back of his neck and feels a sharp object that he pulls out of his head. He slowly moves his hand towards his face and looks in shock at the....

Senor Vinnie: A cacti spine???

He turns his head to where it had come from and we see the cacti standingthere in the doorway of het hallway. He is looking around, clearly he hadremembered that the cacti was standing on a table in the room that he justcame from.  

Senor Vinnie: Okay Ricardo, you can cut it out now. I know you are playinggames with me.

Voice: What are you talking about Vinnie??

Vinnie turns around and sees his younger brother Ricardo standing on theother side of the hallway. He looks at him, then back at the cacti and thenback to his brother. Realizing that his brother could not have thrown thespine to him and place the cacti on the floor at the same time while being onthe other side of the house.  

Senor Vinnie: But...., how?? Why??? What?

Ricardo looks at his older brother and raises his eyebrow.

Ricardo: You okay bro???

The shot fades as we see Pete jump around happily as Vinnie is stillscratching his head, trying to figure everything out that would ultimately end up being a huge part of his life.

Now we can understand that you are telling us that this is merely a comedyfactory attempt to built on the character of Vinnie. And why not?? But nosenores and senoritas, Senor Vinnie has got the rights of his entire life to bedisplayed for everyone to be read or seen in a documentary or biography.And Vinnie wants to bear all!!! Well you know what we are talking about of course.

A new challenge, part uno

Senor Vinnie is seen at his hotel room, still wearing some bandages aroundhis arms from his brutal encounter with Alex Jones. He is talking to his wifeon the speaker phone as he is unpacking his suitcase.

Valora: Are you okay sweetie?? I was about to fly along with you to take care of you.

Vinnie smiles, he knows that his wife loves him. But he knows that shecannot fly with him every single week, even though he would loved that. Hesighs as he places their wedding picture on the nightstand next to his bed.

Valora: What’s wrong Vinnie???

Senor Vinnie: Nothing’s wrong amor, I just stared at our wedding picture andremembered how special that night was for us. And I wish you were heretoo, but I know you work magic for all those patients that love NurseRodriguez.

Valora giggles as she hears the last name of her husband.  

Valora: Well okay sweetie, just make sure that you kick your next opponents butt.

Vinnie and Valora are fighting over for who hangs up first that takes severalminutes as the camera moves around the hotel room until we hear a knockon the door of Senor Vinnie. Vinnie says goodbye to his wife as he opens thedoor and we see Christian Underwood standing there tapping hs feet.

Senor Vinnie: What’s wrong Senor Underwood??

Christian sighs as he looks around for something.

Christian: Is that cacti around Vinnie???

Vinnie raises his eyebrow, wondering what he is talking about.

Senor Vinnie: No senor, he is not. Why?

Christian Underwood: Well, after watching that last Cliimax Control I sawwhat happened between him and Iris the Bulldog from Bill Barnhart. Andquite honestly?? That dog is already a threat when it comes down to poopingon the carpet, we do not need a cacti that starts causing shit.

Senor Vinnie again raises his eyebrow, not sure what to make of this whatChristian Underwood was saying to him.

Senor Vinnie: Uhm, senor?? When Pete takes a dump, it will end up in his pot. And that would ultimately be the perfect fertalizer for him to growupon, so you would not have any pro.....

Christian: You know what mean Vinnie!!!! Those two were provoking eachother and we both know that it would ultimately end up in chaos.

Senor Vinnie: With all due respect senor, Pete was just eating his burrito’s. He is a non violent eater, that dog was attempting to steal his food.

Christian rolls his eyes over the comment that was being made by Vinnie.

Christian: Attempting?? Oh wait, I guess your memory lapse isn’t as up to par as beating opponents for that title. But Iris actually ate the entire thing!!!

Senor Vinnie: No, Pete had some on his spines as he watched Iris eat theremainder. Come to think to it, Pete was the victim of this entire situation. He should have been protected by your security.

Christian is shocked and speechless for a few moments after hearing whatVinnie had to say, causing him to fume after a few moments and reacts.

Christian Underwood: We are not going to protect a plant!! You need to keepthat plant away from my talent!!!

Senor Vinnie: And what about that dog???

Christian sighs as he knows that Vinnie has a point there.

Christian Underwood: Iris is part of the contract that Bill signed, he is a part of his entourage. We cannot do anything about that.

Senor Vinnie: Well I got an idea for this problem then Senor Underwood.

Christian Underwood: You are going to keep that plant away from thearena’s???

Senor Vinnie: No, I will do a contract signing this coming Climax Controlwhere Pete will once again be my manager.  

Christian: Underwood WHAT??!!!!!!

Christian’s eyes almost bulge out of their sockets in a reaction of rage, clearlynot expected this follow up from Vinnie.

Christian Underwood: I am not going to allow this Vinnie!! It’s either thatplant or you bringing your wife to shows every now and then.

Senor Vinnie: You are not going to pay for her ticket then???

Christian Underwood: You got that right smart ass!!!

Senor Vinnie sighs as he nods his head before grinning

Christian Underwood: What’s so funny???

Senor Vinnie: I remember that Pete has got enherited money from his greataunt Spicy Spine. She was very wealthy, so we can pay for her tickets andstay in the hotel eveyr now and then. So don’t worry about that, but Petewill be at ringside starting next show. Gracias Senor Underwood.

Christian Underwood: But....,

Vinnie has already turned around and had closed the door in front of the coowner of Sin City Wrestling. Causing him to bang his fist against Vinnie’sdoor.

Christian Underwood: Open that door Vinnie!!!!

Vinnie opens the door as he has already grabbed a jacket and walks out as he passes Christian.

Christian Underwood: Where you going Vinnie?? I am not done with youyet!!!

Senor Vinnie: Perdoname senor, I just have to pick Pete up from the localTaco Bell. Apparently he has got into a fight with a Chihuaha over a Taco.  

Vinnie runs off as that causes Christian to stand there looking in shock.

Christian Underwood: Sometimes I really hate my job.

We come back as we see Vinnie turn the corner from the hallway and bumpsinto the camera crew that was waiting for him. He rolls his eyes beforeturning his gaze at his watch and sighs.

Senor Vinnie: Fine, I got a minute or two to spare. So what do you want???

The camera crew does not respond (official rules that only interviewers canask questions). Causing Vinnie to sigh and nod his head.

Senor Vinnie: So you want to know how I feel right now??

The camera nods his head up and down as if it is answering with a yes.

Senor Vinnie: How do you think I should be feeling?? After having to disposeoff Alex Jones, beating him in a brutal match that left us both bleeding andbatterd. Causing him to congratulate me on social media, having him bite on his lower lip while typing that I was the better man on that given night. Making him forget all of that and feign a repulsive and retorical statementthis week that I will not surpass the opposition of the already qualifiedthreesome of the man I’ve beaten for this belt, the man that I’ve wanted tobeat for this belt and the best ever wrestler besides Alex Jones of course tohave never worn this belt??  

And then to refer to Bill and himself as the finalize the final men that wouldever got an oppertunity to take away MY champiosnhip belt in the year of 2019?? And we all know that I am a sucker for quality story telling that wouldmake girls scream and boys want to be like the 21st century version of Mike.... Michael Jeffery Jordan that is of course and that would be me, SenorVinnie. And yet, I have to say that just like Alex Jones inside the ring. Hisnotorious fantasies of me losing to whomever and whatever type of match isstarting to get creepy, seriously he needs help. I mean soon he is hoping for a SCW legends one final shot at the gold Battle Royal, where I need to start thematch and have to fight off every imaginable odds that a normal wrestlerwould not be able to overcome. And that’s the point isn’t it?? In his mind, Iam still a normal wrestler. Even afte beating him, even after getting all of hispraises.... but that’s allright, that’s what Senor Vinnie is all about... provingthe nay sayers and doubters wrong....  

But for now?? I need to save Pete!!!

Bill runs off as the shot fades.

The Cacti and I, part uno

The precent day

Senor Vinnie is seen running into The Taco Bell restaurant, finding a shockedPete as he is being taken care off several employees of the restaurant.  

Girl 1: Oh he is so cute, he reminds me of my cactus that I had back homewhen I was little.

Girl 2: You get your hands off of him, I saw him first you know!!!!

Girl 1: That’s such a lie!! Your shift only started five minutes ago and I havebeen helping him since he came in this morning!!!

Girl 2: Oh yeah?? What was his order???

The two girls are yapping left and right as Vinnie walks over to the guy withthe mustache and starts to talk.

Senor Vinnie: Excuse me senor, can you please tell me how much the damageis that Pete cost this establishment???

The guy looks up at Vinnie and grins

Guy: Hey, aren’t you that Rico guy???

Senor Vinnie: No, my name is Vinnie.

The guy slaps his head as he realizes he has made a mistake.

Guy: That’s right!! Vinnie, I’m sorry man. I had an employee a few weeks ago, his name was Rico and he looked similar to you. It was his hairline man, mybad. But Pete??? Oh you mean this little fella??

He points at Pete.

Guy: Nah man, he didn’t caused any issues at all. We had an old granny walk in with her chihauha and that little mutt started barking and running aroundlike crazy. He even pooped all around the floor before jumping up the tableand attack his Taco lucnh he was having.

Senor Vinnie looks at Pete, then at the two bickering girls and then back atthe guy.

Senor Vinnie: So....., he didn’t do anything???

Guy: Yeah, why??

Senor Vinnie thinks back to the incident between Pete and Iris, he has knownPete quite well for a very long time. He remembers how Pete often told himthat he loved fucking up with dogs minds, so he wasn’t so sure that Pete wasthis innocent.

Pete: ….....

(translation) Chill man, I got two ladies fithting over me. Don’t steal my mojo man.

Senor Vinnie rolls his eyes and grabs the cactus and holds in front of his face.

Senor Vinnie: You never had a mojo to begin with Pete!!!

The two girls suddenly look up from their bickering and stare at Vinnie  

Girl 1: Hey!! Keep your hands off my big boy!!

Gril 2: Yeah!! Wait, what? Your big boy???

The two start to bicker again as Vinnie pays for the taco that Pete had bought before walking off. He enters the limo and tells the driver to drive off as he puts Pete in his special custom made Cactus seat. A seat for a little baby, but with modifications so it would fit the cactus. Vinnie puts on the safety belt, so it would support it and wouldn’t let him fall over with every turn the limo would make.

Senor Vinnie: That was really irresponsible Pete, I hope you didn’t caused any problems between you and that dog??

Pete: …...

(translation) Who me??? That dog started it!!!

Vinnie rolls his eyes and lifts his arms in the air (as far as the limo would allow him of course).  

Senor Vinnie: It’s always the fault fo someone else, you never take the blame now do you???

(translation) Why would I?? It wasn’t my fault!! Aren't you paying attention???

Senor Vinnie: What about Lupe???

Cactus Pete: …..

(translation) What about that dog???

Senor Vinnie: You told him that you were eating a Nacho bowl filled with dog biscuits!! Of course the dog would go wild and wanted to eat hat bowl!!!

(translation) Well, in fairness.... it did taste like dog biscuits.

Senor Vinnie: And at Climax Control, you didn’t told Iris by chance that you could get her a pizza if she could eat the burrito in like ten seconds???

The cactus remains silent for once, causing it to admit to Vinnie without talking that he had caught him red handed in the act.

(translation) So I sometimes like to play around witht hose doggies, so what???

Senor Vinnie: So what??? Oh of couse, that’s always the answer for Pete to just attempt to get out of the predicament. As if nothing serious has ever happened and that we all should just forget about it.

Pete: …..

(translation) Hey!! Now we are getting somewhere. So what are we eating tonight?? I'm hungry.

Vinnie rolls his eyes and slaps his hand across his face and takes a few moments to think about the situation.  

Senor Vinnie: Why is everything a joke to you?? No wait, don’t answer that. Because I am sure that you had another funny answer ready to be delivered as if a quick punchline right???

(translation) Aww man!!!

Senor Vinnie: You know that I got into trouble a few moments ago, having one of the owners go off on me about what in the hell you were doing?? Also, he wanted you banned from the arena. But luckily for you, I saved your ass once again.

(translation) Uh oh....

Senor Vinnie: Uh oh indeed, I have told him that I was going to sign a contract with you this coming Climax Control. Making you my manager once again, I hope you are happy???

No wait, don’t answer that question. Because I have so much more to tell you that I am not going to be waiting for another smart ass comment concerning how witty you are. You see Pete, if I recall. You cost me my that match against Alex Jones. The last time I had lost a singles match was bgecause of YOU. And that turned into that asshole wanting not one, but TWO title matches... all because I had not beaten his ass one, two and three in the middle of the ring. Are you happy????

No wait, that was just merely a rhetorical question. Of course you are happy, you are always happy. You are the one that ALWAYS thinks about himself... the one thing that i got accused off for MONTHS!! Hell, I am still to this very day!! Thanks to YOU.

Pete just sits there, taking every vocal abuse that Vinnie is giving him to much to the surprise of Vinnie himself.

Senor Vinnie: So, when we going to sign that contract Pete. I am going to let you know already that there will be so many clauses in that contract, that if you fuck me over even ONCE. I will make sure that you end up in Siberia in the winter and forcing you to survive until the summer of 2022!!! Got that???

Pete doesn’t answer.

Senor Vinnie: GOTH THAT??!!!

Cactus Pete: …...

(translation) Can I talk again???

Vinnie rolls his eyes, annoyed over the way that Pete is causing to get under his skin. Something that he has done so many times in very succesful ways.

Senor Vinnie: I just want you to do your job, stay out of trouble and most importantly... stay away from Iris that flea infested bulldog!!!

Cactus Pete: …...

(translation) Iris is actually a very clean dog, she showers almost as much as her owner.

Senor Vinnie: I didn’t wanted to hear that!!!  

He holds his hands to his ears, trying to ignore the things that Pete is telling him through the mind connection that the two are having.  

Senor Vinnie: I don’t care whether that dog is clean or not!! I don’t want this to turn out into a huge chaos between me and Bill Barnhart. The fact that he believes that he coudl earn a title shot is troublesome already. But to have you adding fuel to the fire by harrassing that dog???

(translation) That dog attacked me!!!

Senor Vinnie: I don’t care!! And even if that was the case, how in the hell did you end up with Burrito all over you?? I thought you were a black belt in Cactuera??? (cactus version of Caupera) and not a black belt in being a far relative of the Chameleon!!! All you have to realize is that I am in control now, I am the main point of it all. The crowd may still love you, I don’t care. But this is the time of El Campione. I am the one that main events shows all over SCW as I am the main draw Pete.  

Vinnie suddenly stops and smiles as he repeats the words Main Draw in a whisper.

Senor Vinnie: To be honest, that does sound good. I am sure that you just planted that seed into my head huh Pete??? No, it’s okay Pete. You don’t have to answer that question, because it’s quite obvious that the whole Iris thing was just to get me into the right direction even more.

Pete sits there silently, listneing to Vinnie ramble on and on and on.

Senor Vinnie: I mean, I could even persuade Bill to just put on a leash on himself and his dog. I mean they often tell that the owners and their pets start to act similar and look similar. I guess Bill is just another example of some big old cuddly bear.... but in a dog kind of way right???

Pete is still quiet.

Senor Vinnie: I should be thankful for Bill for what he and his dog has done for us to bring us closer together once more Pete. I have to say , I did miss our moments together as you booked hotels and flights while I sat home and did nothing.

(translation) You what??!!!!

Senor Vinnie: Let the good times roll once more and be thankful that we have each other Pete.  

The two talk as the shot fades to a commercial break

A new challenge, part dos

Senor Vinnie is sitting in his hotel room while watching a movie. He is relaxing, wearing some loose pants and a white sleevelss t shirt. He laughs at some funny thing before noticing the camera and turns off the movie as he turns his attention towards the camera.

Senor Vinnie: Welcome to the busy life of your El campione. A life where I am confronted with every days life as well as the expectations of performing as a champion every single time I step foot inside the six sided ring as the top guy. The top guy, isn’t that what we all want to be?? If I have to believe the many  social media posts of people with an ego that is larger than the Grand Canyon, I have to believe that we need another planet Earth to just keep everyone happy. And the funniest of them all is, people talk big and yet has got to deliver to the point of deserving the crap that is coming out of their mouths. But who am I to critique?? I am the crappiest of them all isn’t it???

he chuckles as he rests against the back of the chair and leans his hands behind his back and looks forward for a few moments before starting to talk again.

Senor Vinnie: People are often so different whenthey are granted an oppertunity to be themselves, not having to worry about whether the people will like them if they said left or right.... people that are clueless for whatever that ability will bring them... yet forgetting the determination that will keep them there where they were destined for greatness to begin with. And yet, it always arrives with a huge question mark... isnt it past opponent adn future one????

I have decided not to name names, not to spoil the surprise for those who have lived underneath a rock for how many centuries?? Finally stepping out of a life that could be compared to the Amish as they have rejected everything that is modern and is controlled under the naked eye of the devil as it is Electricity and modern equipment that does things that they have feared for their entire life. And why?? Not because they don’t wish to have a much easier life... oh no, it’s just merely the fear that they would doubt The One that brought them upon this planet.... and ultimately question their integity.... Oh I have seen those doubts creeping into your head over and over again senor.....

Nah ah..., I am not revelaving the mystery just yet. I don’t want you all to slip down the trail of concentration... or the lack of it. And what a nice description isn’t it?? Lack of something... hmmm, what would it be lacking when it came down to the former opponent that I have opposed in recent time???

OH yeah, a championship edge that would seperate them from each and every other superstar that is lacking that extra IT factor. And when it comes down to my future opponent, it’s something similar besides the championship belt that he is NOT holding right now.

He smiles as he slowly opens his eyes and stares at the ceiling above him.

Funny to see how he is boasting about a future title shot IF he manages to beat me... Being a man that apparently wants to do everything so quickly that it makes me wonder whether he is already realizing that his career is coming to an end. Now is it Teddy?? Hmm?? Of course it isn’t, you are the husband of the very talented gem in your life Kate Steele isn’t it?? The excellence that has held so many championships in her past that it should just rub it off on you eventually.. Right?? Right???  

And yet, you are just a man of many faces my amigo, one day you are questioning your worth as the superstar that your wife has believed you are destined to become... and the other moment you run your mouth on social media, begging for a title shot if you are capable of beating me on this coming show. But you arleady know the anser that you aren’t there yet are ya??? Like Kate told you a while ago that it is one step at a time Teddy, because you already hoped for a J2H complex that would electrify an entire nation in giving hope for those who are just merely hoping for nothing more than a chance.  

And i can hear you thinking, already wanting to open your mouth and stating that I do not know what the fuck i am talking about isn’t it Amigo?? Being champion, a champion that obviously does not deserve that what I have fought for to obtain?? Because let’s be honest, originality is far fetched by those who have yet to achieve the goal that I finally have obtained after fighting for so long.

Oh yeah amigo, i have had to struggle even longer than I have had to count the many shape shifting identities that you have on a single day, let alone during an entire period of feuding Griffin for that Roulette champiosnhip. Oh yeah, I know who you are amigo... at least you are someone that understands what it is like to have a championship belt around your waist... so a bigger challenge to me than whatever Alex Jones has ever been. Oh yeah I have made the statement that would make your teeth gringe doesn’t it Alex??

He stops for a moment as he puts his hands to his hair and rubs his fingers through the softness of his hair.

Senor Vinnie: God it’s so good to at least have a change of heart for once not having to stare down the greased head of Alex Jones and his rambling BS that would make J2H at least a poet of some sorts. But that’s not what you are all about is it Teddy? No, you are not the type of guy that will profess his greatness prior to the deed that needs to be done, oh no. You are the type of guy that wants to earn the bragging rights and shove it straight in the faces of those who you have conquered right???

The problem is Teddy, I am not so sure that you have the focus what it takes to conquer me. Because first you wanted to share the honors with your wife and challenge for the Mixed tag team Titles... and now you are already staring into the possiblity of holding the title in those hands IF you beat me.... what is it going to be Teddy?? London Underground?? Or the richest price in the game??? Where will Teddy’s head be at this week hmm??  

A sickening smile emerges upon his face

Senor Vinnie: I can already hear you now, can I stop the man that has been main evented show after show after show that he has been at for months?? The man that ended the reign of Austin James Mercer?? The man that ended Fenris his reign??? Can I please every gem that he has got in his hands to be at his side before we will challenge for any other championship?? I just wonder how you will react to the question of Kate, asking you what about the challenge for the Mixed Tag Titles?? Isn't it that a moment of shame hitting you in the face. Realizing that you are the selfish man that does not care of her needs.

Don’t worry Teddy, i know that you will proclaim that you never leave her side. Have been an angel to her every needs. Supporting her in every aspect of her career... everything except when your desires are suddenloy fed by sugar and spice that makes everything oh so nice. And being the world heavyweight champion, the man that carries THE champiosnhip belt... that my amigo is the one thing that is indeed THE nicest thing that is tempting every time I shove it in your face. Making you realize that you wil never obtain such a thing like this....

I know it’s non champinship, i know that i cannot lose it to you even if you pinned me a million times in a row. But the fact that you already dream of something that you are unworthy off is already your downfal senor Teddy. But then you are just forgetting one thing Teddy...., the fact that you are focused on what is next. Clearly a mistake that only a fool could make senor..., because you cannot comprehend overlooking the man that has been on the same path that you are right now... but has overcome. I am the man that is determined to beat everyone that doubts me, that is determined to make a name for myself.

I am someone that has to prove the fact that winning this title wasn’t the end of my luck... but merely the beginning of something that may be... that has to be. A legendary run write down my name between those who earned the right to be the greats. And you know how to do that senor?? Not overlooking those who come in my path, yet I am determined to take you down.

So who will it be this time Teddy??

He looks with a questionable look on his face that is followed by a smile.

Senor Vinnie: Sensitive and caring Teddy?? Greedy Teddy?? Eighties hair metal Teddy that didn’t wanted to wear make up??? Or just the reality that you just want to ignore... the clueless Teddy that is trying to deny his denial.... Bu it’s okay to have your eyes opened up by the one that is truly the very best at this moment. The best that I have worked for many months before having my hand being raised and hear Justin Decent tell the world that I am the NEW SCW world heavyweight champion...

But it does not end there Teddy, because I know I could sit back easily and not care if I would lose. Because I would walk away with the title still around my waist... But that’s not me Teddy. I have vowed to be a champion with pride, a champion with determination that I want everyone to nod their heads and tell the world that I am the very best. So after this Climax Control be thankful, thankful that I have erased the hope of ever getting a title shot in the hope of beating me in this match. Thank me for make you realize that you are just destined to be side by side with your wife and challenge for the SCW Mixed tag titles... nothing more than that Teddy... be thankful, be over joyed by the grace that Senor Vinnie, SCW heavyweight champion has bestow upon you.... who knows, I may have even kicked your true reality into your ass. Making you realize who you truly are.... Because lets face facts, you may proclaim to be who you say you are..., but I am the SCW Heavyweight champion and I will understand why I am the very BEST that you have ever been in the ring with... And break your spirit, as you are not good enough to beat me.... simple math Teddy... You are just not good enough.

With that Vinnie smiles one more time before waving to the camera, signalling the end of his promo as the shot fades to darkness.