Author Topic: title defence  (Read 378 times)

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
title defence
« on: November 01, 2019, 09:46:11 PM »

Happy Halloween

Señor Vinnie is seen in his hotel room with his wife Valora watching a classic Horror movie as it's Halloween. Vinnie chuckles as he sees Valora hide her face when the villain slashes another teenager.

Valora: I cannot believe that you would watch these type of movies Vinnie.  

Señor Vinnie: Well it's relaxing, I....

Valora: Relaxing??? That freak just cut someone's head off!!! And you call this relaxing?? I would rather call this nightmare creations!!!

He chuckles as he turns off the movie and turns his attention to his lovely wife, kissing her forehead before staring into her eyes and smiles.

Señor Vinnie: I thought you only dreamt about me amor??

She blushes while playfully punching him in the chest, causing him to fake a look of that she actually hurt him.

Señor Vinnie: Awwwww... That hurts!! Meanie!!!

Valora acts as if she is really tough and looks at him with a cold stare

Valora: That's right, nurse Valora is one tough cookie. You better listen to me mister, or else....

Vinnie understands that she is acting as if she is a mean head nurse and plays along as he pushes his hands up to protect his face.

Señor Vinnie: Please nurse Valora, please don't hurt poor Vinnie

Valora sits up and puts a hand on his forehead and acts a look of surprise

Valora: Patient Vinnie, you are red hot!! I have to give you your medicine right now.  

Senor Vinnie: Medicine???

Valora chuckles as she gets up and walks over to a purse of hers and looks back at him.

Señor Vinnie: I have to take your exact temperature before I can decide the dosage of your medicine that I have to inject....

Vinnie's eyes bulge out as he realizes that she might grab a needle as he is afraid of needles

Señor Vinnie: Lora, please mi amor. This is going too far..., I...

Valora turns around and has put her left hand inside a rubber glove that she pulls tightly around her hand and grins.

Valora: Is our little Vinnie afraid for a little needle???

But Vinnie has already gotten up to his feet and is about to run off as he suddenly...

Señor Vinnie: Ouch!!!

Runs face fist into a lamp and falls down on his back, unconscious.

Valora: You got to be kidding me....

Valora's eyes roll back into her head as she struggles to help her husband as we go into a commercial break.

We come back to see Vainnie on his back on the sofa with an icepack on top of his head as Valora is attending to him

Señor Vinnie: So uhm, who knocked me out Lora??

She looks up at him with a questionable look on her face.

Valora: You ran into..... Wait, you can't remember???

Vinnie shakes his head no as we see Valora had turned her head towards the lamp midway her sentence before turning her head back towards her husband.

Señor Vinnie: All I can remember is that you were grabbing a rather large needle and a few moments later I wake up with this icepack on top of my head. I mean seriously, did you start swinging your fists again?? I told you that you and Ty pack a mean punch.

Valora: Why you....,  

She is about to react angry towards Vinnie before swallowing her words as she remembers how he got knocked out in the first place and chuckles. Remembering that this wasn't the first time that she had scared him off as she was about to reach for an invincible needle. She had remembered that Vinnie had told her that he had a fear for needles since he was a little boy. She had often teased him with it, but always made up to him by making his favorite meal.

Valora: Taco grande...

Señor Vinnie: Huh..., err what???

Valora suddenly wakes out of her daydreaming due to the fact that Vinnie had heard her mumble something.

Valora: Err, nothing important my love. You need to rest as you have had a rather large booboo on your head. Why don't you let me take care of her big Vinnie bear, I want you all ready when you take on that asshole Alex Jones.

She stands up as she wants to grab another pillow and place it against the back of his head.  Causing him to get startled by the sudden movement that he has fallen face first onto the ground from the sofa. She cannot help but softly giggling as she attempts to help her husband back on the sofa as he is struggling to maintain his balance.

Vinnie: Alex Jones?? Where?? Let me at him, I am going to knock him down... arrghh my head hurts!!!

He is swinging his arms around in the air as Valora backs off before having one of his swinging fists hitting her.  

Valora: Vinnie!!! You stop that right now!!!

This causes Vinnie to suddenly stop and look at her in the face with a startled look on his face.

Señor Vinnie: But....,

Valora looks at him angry as this causes Vinnie to stop.

Valora: You need to learn to behave Vinnie!! This isn't Climax Control!! Besides, you need to get back on your sofa or else I am going to call Christian Underwood and tell him to strip you off your belt.

Señor Vinnie: But...,

Valora: Are you going to disagree with me young man???

Vinnie sees her standing in front of him looking angry while having her hands in her sides. She is tapping her feet as this makes him realize that there's no chance in hell for him to win this discussion.

Señor Vinnie: Si amor....

Valora: Good boy, now let's nurse Valora take care of that booboo

She grins as she realizes that Vinnie has finally given up and gets back on the sofa so that she can help him some more as the shot fades.

We come back the following day as Vinnie is getting ready to grab his airplane to Tucson, Arizona. He is wearing his sunglasses and a huge bandage across his head, not very amused because of the incident that caused this the night before between him and his wife. Softly touching his forehead with his fingers.

Señor Vinnie: Ouch.....,

He feels the lump on his forehead as that causes him to react in a painful way. Holding his bag in one of his hands as he has the ticket in the other. Looking for the seat that was reserved by his wife as she had decided to stay a bit longer in Hawaii. He finally finds the chair and drops down and closes his eyes, even though we cannot tell because of the rather large sized sunglasses that he is wearing. A few moments passes that seems like it were hours until he hears a voice.

Voice: Sir???

Annoyed he sighs and looks towards where the sound came from and sees a young lady standing there with a child around the age of seven. He sighs as he assumes that it is a fan, wanting an autograph. Usually he takes the time to take pictures and sign autographs, but this time he wanted to just rest some more before the airplane takes off to Tucson.

Señor Vinnie: How can I help you señorita???

The young lady smiles before nodding her head towards the young kid, that looks away from Vinnie as he is clearly shy.

Lady: Forgive me if we woke you up, but my little brother told me that you were his favorite wrestler Señor Vinnie.  

Even though Vinnie wasn't in the mood for chit chats or anything else with fans, he could not help but smile as he sees the red face of the young boy.

Señor Vinnie: Well, your little brother is right. I am indeed Señor Vinnie, so what can I do for the two of you???

He sees the face light up from the young kid as he hears that this is indeed his favorite wrestler.

Lady: He was hoping that he could take a picture with you?

He smiles as he nods his head and allows the lady take a few pictures of him and her brother as that causes him to have the time of his life. Vinnie hands the young kid a t shirt of him before the two of them head back to their seats, giving him the chance to relax.

Señor Vinnie: Now it's time to relax.

He has taken his sunglasses off and closes his eyes, relaxing as his thoughts wonders off thinking back at the past months off his life. Marrying his wife as well as winning the world title, defending the championship belt twice quite successfully. But the thoughts end up as he thinks back to the emotional moment that he had to defend the title against his nephew Ty. The last few weeks have been very emotional.

Señor Vinnie: Ty....,

His eyes are now closed shut, as if he is suffering a moment of pain as the lines around his eyes are growing. Thinking back at the emotional days after their showdown was very emotional. Him and Ty had talked things out between them before he had decided to leave the company. Vinnie had tried to persuade him to change his mind, but Ty wouldn't listen to him or Valora. And now Vinnie is heading towards Ty's hometown Tucson. Wishing that Ty would fly with him as he hated to fly alone.  

Señor Vinnie: This is going to be a boring flight. I....,

Vinnie's sentence gets interrupted by his phone ringing. Vinnie looks down at his phone and sees the name of Pete emerging. Curious what his friend the Cactus wants from him as he answers the phone.

Señor Vinnie: Hola Pete, como estas???

Vinnie listens to whatever Pete has to "tell" him as he is pleasantly surprised

Señor Vinnie: You are on your way to Tucson?? Why??  

Pete: ......

Señor Vinnie: You want to stay the coming days??? But what about Penelope???

Pete: ........

Vinnie's eyes widen after hearing what Pete has to say as the shot slowly fades to darkness  

*To be continued*

Look back into memory lane

Vinnie falls back into the near corner and Alex crawls after him like prey! Alex is right on top of Vinnie and snarls as he starts to throw fist after fist into Vinnie's head as Drew orders him to break and back up but Alex is a man possessed! Drew counts!  

ONE!  

TWO!  

THREE!  

FOUR!  

Drew then grabs his arm and pulls him back and Alex breaks away and then jumps on the champion and starts choking him with both hands wrapped around his throat!  

Simone: What the hell has gotten into Alex!?  

Suddenly the screen freezes as someone stopped the episode of Climax Control on the SCW network.  

Voice: What the hell has gotten Into Alex indeed?? A question that I am certain that only Alex can answer, but we can speculate what that can be. Solely to give Senor Alex the benefit of the doubt..., we would not want to have his good name being soiled in false accusations now would we???  

Because let's face it, we could just speculate and head to the source of the root of all that is evil, but where would be the fun in that hmm??? It would be like reliving the rise and fall of the career of Carmello Anthony, drafted third behind LeBron James and Darko Milicic. Being presented as one of the greatest talents to ever come out of the NCAA. Winning the first ever NCAA title for his college of Syracuse... Destined to win a championship... Only to become another example of how ego got him so far... How ironic isn't it???  

The shot widens as we see Señor Vinnie sitting in his hotel room in Tucson, Arizona a few days after spending time in the city where SCW had their latest Super Card, where he successfully defended his championship against his then number one contender, his nephew Ty West. He is wearing a knee high white shorts and a Hawaiian shirt with different colors that he had bought in Honolulu. He is drinking from a glass that is filled with a cocktail and savors the taste of the liquid that he gently allows to be swallowed into his body as he continues to drink from it. Ater a few moments he places the cocktail down and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.  

Señor Vinnie: You see, before we could investigate where the short circuiting inside the brain of Alex Jones had occurred. We have to understand that this man was having so much momentum riding in his favor, I mean losing his match against a great champion in Fenris ultimately sets you up for a championship title shot isn't it?? I mean let's face it, me beating the unbeaten Austin James Mercer was something that anyone could never phantom and Alex had to set that booboo straight now didn't he? But you see folks, that's the whole point. That's what he really wants, so why don't you just tell us what you really, really want?? Because if you don't, I will tell you what you really, really want.  

He chuckles as he uses a moderation of the classic Spice Girls hit that made everyone in the world listen to them, even those who were to hicken shit to admit it.  

Señor Vinnie: You see, I could have shown the entire match once more for everyone to see, but why would I?? When all I have to do is snap my fingers and Alex will burst out in profanity and regurgitate that I never pinned or made him submit. Isn't life just wonderful?? The man hates my guts, he hates for what I stand for, he hates the fact that I am the champion and do not deserve that belt. He hates the fact that I am a fraud and repeat things over and over and over again, to the point where his nose turns red and he starts to become Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer as everything in life is unfair to the great former world champion of yesterdays past.  

And yet, that isn't truly it now is it Alex?? Oh no, of course not. It would sound great for some people to use over and over again for either a cheap pop or cheap heat, perhaps hoping for that one clueless mind fuck that got stuck in the minds of the fans, forcing them to ask for it to be printed on black t'shirts and have your bank account reaches heights that you could not do inside six sided ring. Because that's why you hate me don't you Alex?? Not because I am the weird guy that did not acknowledge your victory over me where you used my amigo Pete... Oh no, you wanted recognition, you wanted to have something for your ego to get all excited as a puberty hitting 40 year old virgin who got his first glimpse of Debbie Does Dallas. No, you hate me because no matter what you threw at me, no matter what you did to me... You could not get the job done huh Alex?? Getting frustrated is a sign of weakness, a sign of wanting to go on cruise control as you were believing that you could do it on 50 percent of your ability. Because the great Alex Jones did not get pinned or submitted and deserves a championship shot once more.  

So what does the SCW booking committee do? Oh fuck that term, what does Chris and Mark do? Granting their long haired poster boy another opportunity to right the wrong. How ironic huh? How ironic how they protect one champion in benefit of not having to deal with another. How ironic of many of yesterdays champions of the last 24 months that they could hide their duties behind non title matches, stipulation matches for others to perhaps earn a future championship match... And me?? I have to defend it every fucking single time... And you know what?? That's okay, you see, if the world does not want to see me represent this organization with pride and dignity Señor Vinnie style?? Then they can just Besamé el trasero... And I suggest you just pucker up real good.  

He looks up and sees his wife standing in the doorway of their bedroom, staring at him with love in her eyes as he blows her a kiss in her direction before she walks off into their bedroom.  

Señor Vinnie: Sometimes I ask myself, what do I have to do to get rid of this irritating scratching sensation. And yes Alex, I am referring to you as the burning sensation that just doesn't seem to go away. And I understand why you were waiting backstage for the entirety of my championship match at High Stakes, because you were hoping to pat me on the back on a job well done weren't ya??  

He chuckles, shaking his head as the cynical words has left his lips. The fire is burning in his eyes, clearly he wants to hurt Alex Jones real bad.  

Señor Vinnie: What was it?? Oh yeah, you were going to enjoy watching my nephew beat the shit out of me and take away my title. Hmmm, interesting concept of being a hopeful person. And don't get me wrong Alex, hope makes the lives of many out there a reason for them to smile every single day as they have to fend off the negativity in their lives. But you see Alex, I do not need hope. I am, unlike you. Confident that I would ultimately win the big one and headline anotherMain Event Show.. Sounds good doesn't it?? Another Main Event show, another Main Event Match.  

And when the bell rang and Justin exclaimed that I was the winner and still the SCW heavyweight champion of the world... You just had to come out there and make yourself relevant once more huh?? Realizing that the itch started to wear out and you had to bring your sorry ass out there to once again inflame that burning desire that YOU need to keep your wrestling career alive. And you know why that is don't you?? Because you are the only one in the theesome of wolves that has to break out from its puberty and actually make it this far to wear MY championship belt. But for some reason you have not... And that reason is Señor Vinnie isn't it??  

He takes another sip from the cocktail and leans his head backwards and sighs. He closes his eyes for a few moments before looking at the ceiling of the hotel room as if he is studying every inch of it.  

Señor Vinnie: No matter how beautiful and seemingly as strong to withstand the test of time... Every ceiling will undoubtedly show cracks in it's foundation. Cracks at first are too thin to be noticed or believed that they could be covered up with a small lick of paint or perhaps filling up the cracks with some glue like substance. But it is only an attempt to delay the inevitable. And isn't that fitting to see a struggling Alex Jones, throwing everything that he could possibly muster to slay the false champion and realizing that he could not keep me down?? A champion that history has bestowed us with amazing feats, accomplishments that would keep solar systems together as if it was a sun that keeps the planets orbiting around it. How wonderful, how grateful should we be... And yet..., the sad excuse of a champion that he USED to be.... Could not beat the man that is a supposedly fraud and a shame to the championship of this company. I would be frustrated too if you are incapable of accepting fate, fate that you just can't cut it anymore!!!

There's a moment of silence, realizing that the intensity has increased. Trying to regain some composure, ultimately sighing and starting to grin once more.

Señor Vinnie: Is it an attempt to perhaps turn the hour glass one final time? In a desperation move to relive that glorious moment that was merely a shameful excuse..... A defeat that shamed your career into causing Karma to kick you in the ass. I pity you Alex, I truly do. You are attempting to do something that only the greats can do and that's realizing when it is time to quit when you are on the pinnacle of your career. I may not enjoy Señor J2H's antics on social media, but do we see him foam from he mouth that he pinned a man that you refer to as a joke??  

It's such a shame that you are blinded by your own stupidity Alex, a shame that needs to end Alex. Just like a rabid dog that needs to be put out of it's misery, is what I need to do with a rabid idiot that just cannot accept the fact that I would never allowed you to beat me for that championship the first time.  

He chuckles, shaking his head as he is clearly enjoying to make a mockery of his challenger  

Señor Vinnie: I know you wish to reverse the roles and put all the blame upon that what you hate. Go ahead, make yourself fucking clueless to begin with and be repetitive to the point where I believe that dinosaurs will run out and act out every fucking scene of Jurassic Park and every other freaking sequel ever since. It won't change the fact that you took away my opportunity to shut you up Alex....

He is silent for a few moments, grinning towards the camera as he places his hands behind his head sighs of relief.

Señor Vinnie: How stupid do you take me Alex?? You saw that you were not going to beat me for the gold... Realizing that I was going to take everything you had and come back for more. It was as if you realized that the Sandman was coming and like every other punk ass kid, you got desperate and would reach out for anything to prevail... Costing me MY redemption, costing me MY moment of glory and all for what?? To keep your ego intact in believing that you are better than me???

I'm not going to start old stories once more Alex..., I am merely looking forward. Forward to our confrontation, a confrontation that will either crown you a champion.... Or have you permanently shut the hell up as I drive my fist down your face until you realize that you are nothing more than just merely talk. Bullshitting is a better term to describe an ass like you, beating me by using my own amigo Pete the cactus when the ref's back was turned was the best thing that has ever happened to me Alex.... Because from that moment on, I did what you proclaim that is impossible to do. I beat people by wrestling, I beat the so called favorites in every possible way. Hell I made Austin tap, I made Ty tap... And that's what I am planning to do to you as well when we face each other in our match insecure little Alex....

You like that nickname Alex???

He chuckles as he takes another sip before placing the cocktail down on the table next to him, he closes his eyes as he runs his fingers across his face and feels every single pore on his face.

Señor Vinnie: No DQ Alex, no time limits, no count out... Nothing but us battling it out until the very end. And all I am seeing is fragments of your own sad imagination of realizing that you can do whatever you want without being disqualified by a "crooked" official. Without the system that is our grant organization to keep you from achieving your goal in life and that's to take away the championship belt that has eluded you in this organization. Isn't it Alex?? Isn't it a wonderful moment that the stars seemingly have aligned themselves in your favor, minstrels singing for centuries to come that their brave hero finally overcame the odds of the bastard Vinnie???

And et Alex..., you haven't accomplished a single damn thing until you hold this championship belt high above your head. Past accomplishments mean Jack Shit until you make it to that wonderful position that I am in.... To be the top dog that everybody wants to be and every one seems to hate. And you know what?? I am starting to like that position amigo. Because I have fought and clawed and scratched and got spit on and laughed at and ridiculed by everyone that currently aren't holding this championship... And you know why Alex???? Oh I will tell you with a smile on my face of why I am in this position and people like you aren't.....

His eyes slowly open up, the light on his face shows the dark shadows that surround his jawline and around his eyes as if it is a skull that is staring at you.

Señor Vinnie: It's because I finally realized that talking the talk is easier than walking the walk, I had already prophesied that I would relive the very same footsteps that Fenris walked upon and made him a great champion. That's right, the same man that you spoke off that showed his realization in his eyes... Big deal, eyes deceive whereas words that he to this very day hates to admit that he had uttered towards me after our first match. Let me emphasize that word Alex... HATES!! And yet he respected the hell out of me that he had to watch me from a different angle...., Sticks and stones may break my bones... But at least he was as clearheaded that his judgmental view of this 6'8 monster is far more sophisticated than you ever will dare to admit.... But that's fine Alex... Soon you will feel the same hatred to admit that you were wrong for the remainder of your career. A career that is being uttered over and over again like listening to a broken record on speed dial, for what Alex?? To be fresh and original?? Or is it merely the fact that you never got past the second chapter of the book of how do morons survive in the dark room finding a light switch???  

Alex is quiet, as if he is waiting for an answer from Alex that obviously won't come

Señor Vinnie: You tell me what I should be instead of what I am today, the same mistake that Fenris made when we first met..., the only difference between you and him is that he has learned..... The same mistake that I made the first time we met...., well we all know the history of how you could not keep me down the second time don't we?? You see Alex, I have looked back at the hour glass that I have mentioned before and the sand of time is slowly nearing its end. The end of your delusions that needs to be shut down....

I may not be a record breaking and record holding champion like J2H..., but I sure as hell have the same desire to prove everybody wrong. And it starts with you and to be honest?? I am happy that it is you that stepped up after I beat my nephew inside that squared circle... A match that made him realize that I am a man of my words and far more that his judgment clouded.... And now I have Alex Jones.... The stereo typical male that proclaims to have done it all, to have achieved everything and become the richest of his era... And yet, you got nothing son....

Remember the song Cats in the Cradle Alex?? A song that Ugly Kid Joe once covered many years ago?? Oh I am sure you have, but too busy to stop and actually listen to it? It's a song about a kid wanting the attention of his father, but he was always too busy to give what he deserved. Sound familiar??? Well this little kid could have ended up in so many ways unlike that song, he could have become sad and weak... Then again, he could have told himself that when he grows older that he wouldn't be anything like his father, he could have hated his old man before running off.... But no, he instead decided to worship his old man and become that what his father was and even more.

Now I can hear you think, what does this got to do with me???  

He smiles as he lowers his head backwards and sighs for a few moments.

Señor Vinnie: I can tell that your desperation to be acknowledged and admired is high upon your weak ego that it bites you down your nutsack when someone just moves on and tell you a job well done. You want a role model that this kid clearly had, even though the father realized when it was too late that he fucked up big time.. But don't worry Alex, I will gladly take you by the hand and give you a crash course of how to become a man in one night, where you will utter the word gracias every time that I bash your stinking head into the ring post, the steel steps or even the commentary table while asking whether Belrinda Simone misses her favorite plant Pete. That's what  achampion is all about in my opinion Alex... Something that you obviously cannot understand but after I am done with you... You will understand..... Trust me.... You will understand.  

So why don't you do yourself a favor??? Just go outside and enjoy Halloween, because after Climax Control..., I will treat you to a trick that you have never seen...., the night where Señor Vinnie, the TRUE SCW World Heavyweight champion pins you or makes you submit.... Until then Alex..., until then... Adios...

With that the shot slowly fades...