Author Topic: the three of us  (Read 389 times)

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
the three of us
« on: September 06, 2019, 09:30:47 PM »
 apologies, i just had a bad week of bs happening and my dog getting sick

SCW Exclusive

The Wedding Dance

Behind the scenes never seen before  footage after the wedding ceremony between Senor Vinnie and his now Wife Valora West. Still dancing on the dance floor that they shared during their first dance together on Lionel Ritchie’s Hello. Everyone else has left the dance floor to prepare for the remainder of the show. Vinnie and Valora are staring ino each other’s eyes while slow dancing to a Jukebox version of the song Hello.

Valora: Thank you Vinnie, this was the most beautiful day of my life.

Vinnie smiles as he raises one of his hands to her face and brushes her left cheek with the back of his hand. He brushes her hair for a few moments before placing his hand back into the small hand of his wife.

Senor Vinnie: I thank you mi amor, us becoming husband and wife has been the one thing that I have realized  that I have been missing my entire life. Nothing can ruin my night no matter what happens during this special evening.

Her smile widens, she is radiating of joy from their wedding as well as hearing his words that he just uttered to her. She rests her head on his chest and sighs while listening to his heartbeat.

Valora: Vinnie??

Senor Vinnie: Si amor??

Valora: I love you …..

The words echoes through his mind, causing a smile to widen even more than it already was. He holds her closer to him and wraps his arms around her body. The two share a moment of silence before Valora slowly raises her face towards his.

Valora: Vin, I know this is your job and all. Just like Ty and Jan, but I often worry when one of you enter that ring to face someone.

His gaze looks down upon hers as he looks down upon her look of love, but he can sense her concern for his and their wellbeing.

Senor Vinnie: We will make sure that nothing will…..

She puts her finger to his lips as she wants him to stop talking as her eyes become more intense

Valora: Look Vin, I know you and Ty and Jan are capable of taking care of yourselves inside that ring. Hell, I often wished I could throw someone like you guys around inside that ring. But even the best cannot guarantee that they will never get hurt or even worse… injured. I….

There’s a moment of silence as she is looking for the right words to say to him.

Valora: I just don’t want you to get hurt, I mean I know how important this world title is for you. But…,

Senor Vinnie: My sweet Valora..,

She sighs, she loves how he calls her like that. Causing some of her concern to temporarily fade from her as he kisses her forehead.

Senor Vinnie: I must admit that every time that I step foot inside that ring that it may be the very last time that I will ever enter a ring in my career.

Valora: That is not helping Vinnie.

He grins as he notices her concern returning back upon her face as he once again kisses her forehead once more.

Senor Vinnie: But since this year something has changed in my life, you see mi amor. Since I have found the unsuspected lovebug that I had given up upon before I met you, I realize that I have a new motivation in life that changes everything that I thought was important to me.

She looks at him with a curious look on her face

Senor Vinnie: You see, when I met you I felt a sensation that I thought that had died along with my desire to care for others. I mean everything prior to have you opening my eyes was solely focused upon me. I was never satisfied, I was never happy unless I had more the next day than the day before.

I hope you understand

She nods her head as she kisses his jaw

Senor Vinnie: But since that faithful day slowly something has changed, it scared me in the beginning that I tried to resist and return to the one thing that I knew and felt comfortable with…. Hence the situation that emerged with me and Jan and later with Ty…. Causing you to….

He bites his lip for a few moments but smiles eventually as he looks back into her eyes. Knowing the days of him being without her are long past him

Senor Vinnie (sighs)… you know…. That day that you told me to stay away from you made me realize that my life isn’t about me. That it would never lead to anything good, that I would hurt the people around me that cared for me…. The ones that I thought would never leave me no matter what I would do….

Valora: Oh Vinnie….,

Senor Vinnie: But I thank the Lord every single day that I wake up that I had been given a second chance. A chance to prove that I could change, that I could alter my life and become a better man. Marrying you, seeing Ty giving you away on the altar. Seeing everyone gathered with us on that ship or on Skype made me realize that I have friends… But most importantly, I realized that I will never leave your side ever again.

Valora: You better, or else I am going to put the Mariachi Reciner on you big boy.

The two laugh for a few moments before Vinnie kisses her lips tender.

Senor Vinnie: Marrying you was the biggest price that I could ever win mi amor, I have already become a champion. I am your champion, something that no matter how prestigious the SCW World Championship is…, it will never compare to the love that I get from you every single day for the rest of our lives. See my love? I have already won…., so winning that world title would just be a bonus to an already successful Summer XXXTreme. Besides, I am sure that a few pounds of gold would not alter anything for you now would it???

Valora: No…., but it would be nice to see my husband come back to our luxurious suite with that championship belt. Because if you win, I will have something special for you waiting champ.

She winks at him as the two smile before kissing each other before the shot slowly fades.

Present day;

Aruba

Senor Vinnie can be seen sitting down poolside underneath a rather large umbrella to protect him from the sun while drinking an alcohol free cocktail while wearing bright Bermuda swimming trunks and white flip flops.

Senor Vinnie: Welcome to the Vinnie’s luxurious lifestyle that would ultimately end up on The Life of the Rich and Famous on TV!! Even though I have always been more a fan of MTV Cribs, so who knows when we go back to Tijuana, Mexico. I may just show off the riches of YOUR SCW world champion.

He grins big time as he takes another sip from the cocktail before turning his attention back to the camera.

Senor Vinnie: Now I realize that the old Vinnie would just tell you that he wasn’t the man that would tell you that he told you so, but continuing it by telling you so. Oozing of arrogance and being self -centered. Well we all remember how that ended up huh??? The past often is referred to a reminder that often would repeat itself. Something that I am sure that Austin James Mercer un-intentionally was hoping for to repeat itself once more. And who could blame him?? When you were looking across the ring towards the man that looks, sounds and smells the same as the man that lost several times to win that world title in the past, then you would feel comfortable knowing that the champ beat the man that I could not beat.

And yet history is a reminder of how things would ultimately ends up with you when you do not learn from the mistakes of others.. or in case of yours truly of yourself. And when you learn, you need to execute it to perfection. Because failure in life is un-acceptable when you are this close to be the very best in your line of profession..

But then I can hear you think, but Vinnie??? You told us that marrying Valora was more important to you than winning the world tile??? Then why are you altering your words???

He smiles

Senor Vinnie: Good Question, you see. I am a competitor, I am a man that finally can call himself a winner… a survivor even when you have to realize that I went through a war with the former champion. But I still doesn’t change the fact that it made me realize that I could not lose no matter if I lost. I have the most valuable gift in life, waking up next to me every single morning. Greeting with the sweetest smile when I bring her breakfast on bed, telling her every morning that I love her. Now tell me, what title can compete with that?
None of course….,, something that I am very pleased to say that it completes me. But having that championship belt across my waist brings responsibilities with it…. like competing in main events, like fighting off challengers with in their minds the same mentality like I had against Mercer…. Or even have them tell me that they are even hungrier than I was. Facing men that in due time may very well become challengers for your gold, waning to get a psychological edge over you when they manage to secure a victory over me in a non-title match. Like I have to deal with this coming Climax Control.

He remains silent for a few moments, letting the words that he spoke off sink into his mind before he continues.

Senor Vinnie: A mixed six person tag team match, normally people would say a six man tag. But I guess that would not fit well with a mixed tag match. Jessie Salco and Amy Santino…, my tag team partners that have allowed me to be a part of their great legacy that they themselves have created…. Asking nothing more than the very best out of each and every competitor that is associated in our group. Something that I have been questioned off for how long??

Facing Griffin Hawkins and Team hero…, now isn’t this a match that is quite interesting isn’t it? Two legends of the square circle, returning to the ring to tag with the Rockstar of SCW… The Rockstar of Sin City Wrestling…. Interesting isn’t it?

Having the Rockstar face off against the Mariachi of wrestling, I am sure that when Mark and Chris created this card that they believed it had music all over it!!! The Rockstar against the sophisticated musician that plays with the same intensity like he…., but he end result of what comes out of our fingers is quite interesting isn’t it?? like comparing Julio Iglesias to some guy wearing a mask and screams out all the time. Is it the same?? Is it that different??

Maybe to simple minded fools that ask too many difficult to be answered questions. Difficult for those who have yet to experience of what it is like to be standing in our shoes and deliver like we do. I guess a difference in performing the art that we both love is ultimately secondary to what is truly important to the both of us.

Having fun….

He takes another sip from the cocktail before placing it down upon the table next to him.

Senor Vinnie: Team Hero, a returning twosome that has done it all, both hall of fame legends, both won many titles. Married to each other and raising a beautiful son. Congrats on your return senoras, I am honored that I will be standing oppose of the twosome with Griffin as your tag team partner. But that’s where all the nice words end wouldn’t you think???

And yet, it’s seemingly as if we are looking into a mirror and see different reflections of one and each other. To the point where I just have to ask myself… what gives????!!!

Well thankfully I can ask mi amigo Pete!!!

He grabs his cell phone and makes connection to his Skype app on his phone and gets in touch with his cactus friend Pete back in Las Vegas with his girlfriend the cactus Penelope.

Senor Vinnie: Hi Pete!!!

Pete: ……

Senor Vinnie: Gracias Amigo, it’s great to hear from you again. Yes I have had a wonderful honeymoon with Valora, something that I am certain that will come out in SCW Specials to show the world how wonderful our time together on that lovely cruise ship truly was. But Pete, I need your help amigo.

Pete:……

Senor Vinnie: Si!!! I had to ask what would you think of my match against Team Hero and Griffin Hawkins???

Pete:…..

Senor Vinnie: Oh please, don’t tell me that you are a big fan of them just because they all have long hair?? Is that your objective view on a match???

Pete;…..

Senor Vinnie: Oh yeah, that’s right. You were rooting for me against Mercer because you did not like his beard. I forgot, so I guess you have a valid reason to be  a fan of y opposition. But I have to ask something amigo

Senor Vinnie; Can I interest you with a nice ice cream bar???

His answer annoys Vinnie as he sits up from his chair and takes off his sunglasses.

Senor Vinnie: What do you mean I am trying to bribe you? I just know you like ice cream!! Is that so wrong?? I just want your opinion on Griffin????

Pete:…….

Senor Vinnie scratches his head

Senor Vinnie: I know he is good, a former Roulette champion. But you think he has a chance???

Senor Vinnie: I am glad that you have faith in me Pete, I do not want to disappoint mi amigo in my first match as champion.

Vinnie rolls his eyes over the answer from Pete.

Senor Vinnie: yes!!! I will ask Amy if she wants to respond to your DM’s you send her. But I don’t want to find out that you are doing this to make Penelope jealous you know!!!

Senor Vinnie: Fine!!! I will ask her if she likes a cactus. But you know that she is ma…..

Senor Vinnie: Fine!!! Its fine to have a cactus in your home. But are you trying to move forward from me to someone else???

Pete: ……

Senor Vinnie: You know that you get sea sick on that cruise!!!

Pete: …….

Senor Vinnie: That is no Bs young man!!! You threw up the other day when you were in that bucket of water that I dragged along on that card on the beach!!!

Pete: …..

Senor Vinnie: Thank you for agreeing, but seeing you are just upset that ou did not join us I will do this on my own.

He clears histhroat.

Senor Vinnie: Griffin, I know we have never met before. But I know what you are capable off senor. A true classic in the making, an opportunity to show your capabilities against the new champ. Who knows in the future may be very well you and me for this belt. But just like my friends Amy and Jessie, don’t think we are just allow the red carpet to be rolled out and lay down for the likes of you. Because that’s what Senor Vinnie never does!!!

Well maybe when my wife tells me to, I would not disappoint her of course.

He grins as he grabs the cocktail and takes another sip.

Senor Vinnie: But all kidding aside, senor Griffin. I can see it clearly now that the rain has come… all the way to Let it rain down upon me. Why quoting parts of songs just to emphases rain is quite simple. Rain is the nature’s sweat that I am sure that will pour from our brows and bodies as we both do not wish to have the other upstage the other one. Two men of clearly being names that have respect for the abilities of the other one. But respect does not bring us far now does it?? Oh no, intensity does. And I know that I have to bring the intensity to make sure that a man like you does not get the feeling that there’s a future for you to be a future world champion instead of solely recapturing that Roulette championship belt.

Not telling that the value of that belt is less important, but come on…. We all want the spotlight that I have overtaken from Austin now don’t we? And before I set foot inside that six sided ring… I need to show you and the world that I have the intensity to take you down and move on. Looking ahead to defend the title against the people that are on the level of challenging me.. something that I know that you want to be at.

He grins

Senor Vinnie: Me and Amy and Jessie are looking forward to welcome you and your tag team partners to a a wonderful celebration of admiring the past once more teaming up with a possible future world champion. But that’s all what we will do, because in the end… it will be all about the very best… yours truly and The Metal and Punk connection. So until Climax Control….., I would just say the words…. Welcome to the Jungle baby….