Author Topic: The Blast From Vinnie  (Read 313 times)

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
The Blast From Vinnie
« on: March 22, 2019, 09:29:53 PM »
 The Golden Briefcase vs. The Blast from the Past

Tijuana, Mexico

We open up in the mansion of Senor Vinnie in his home town, drinking on some orange juice while enjoying the Mexican sun. He has his cactus sitting on the table that he sits behind and has an umbrella on top of his head to protect him from the sunrays. Senor Vinnie takes a sip from his orange juice through a straw and then savors the taste after placing the glass down on the table.

Senor Vinnie: You know something Pete, I have started to think about everything that has happened in the past few weeks. Beating that Japanese guy, walking to the back still your Golden Briefcase winner and the man that is guaranteed to face whomever is the champ at Summer XXTreme. Yet something is missing.

Silence

Senor Vinnie: I know what you are thinking Pete, but Senor Vinnie?? You have everything your heart would ever wish to desire. What possibly could you be missing besides your wealth?? Your many cars and mansions?? Traveling across the world and see new and exotic places…., well those and Ireland where I am scheduled to compete at next coming Climax Control. And that made me think Pete…

Silence

Senor Vinnie: No, I did not think about any leprechauns with a golden pot at the start of a rainbow.

Silence

Senor Vinnie: No, not those four-leaf clovers

Silence

Senor Vinnie rolls his eyes as he shakes his head after another apparently irritating answer from his cactus.

Senor Vinnie: No, I’m not searching for an Irish Coffee…, I would rather prefer Irish Whiskey, burning a hole through my stomach when I have some constipation. Causing me to have the runs before a match, I mean seriously. Who would want to have the experience of suddenly having to go?? I wouldn’t!!! Even though I’m smart enough not to wear white pants, it still makes me feel uncomfortable knowing that you would hear squishy sounds and even more squishy feelings across your backside when it happens.

Silence

I know that there’s possibly other ways to cure that problem Pete, but what better to stop things with something that tastes good, that makes you all happy and it has a way dealing with bacteria’s.

Silence
Senor Vinnie is looking on in shock, clearly not expecting the answer that he has gotten from his plant

Senor Vinnie: You what??? Aren’t you aware of the fact when using a laxative that it causes you to go for many…, many…., MANY hours???

The look on his face tells it all, he is clearly upset that his cactus either made a stupid comment or just merely pulled a prank on him. He is grinding his teeth, trying to figure out what his “best” friend has done to him before sighing from relief.

Senor Vinnie: I just remembered that I used the last bottle of laxative on that night that you were so full of yourself that I needed to have that shit removed from your bowels of insanity Pete.

Silence

Senor Vinnie: Is that what it’s all about?? You plotting revenge upon a man that once saved your potted ass from having no ass?? You remember that it was almost about to explode from that backside that apparently every Bombshell in SCW find it rather cute. I don’t know why, but then again…. I don’t have a fetish with potted plants.

Silence

Senor Vinnie: Yes they do!! Did you not notice that?? They even call you the Harry Potter of plants, but beats me why.

Silence

Senor Vinnie: You think it’s because you are inside a pot??? No way!! But where is that magic wand of yours then???

Silence

Never mind

He face palms himself after hearing that answer, an answer that he immediately had on his mind after the words had exited his mouth. Clearly he feels ashamed for the obvious that he could not have protected from prior to the answer that was given. He looks over his shoulder and sees his maid walk over towards him with the wireless phone. He answers the phone and listens to whom who is on the other line.

Voice: Senor Vinnie??

Senor Vinnie: Si….

Voice: A good thing that I managed to reach you, it’s Mark Ward. I just wanted to inform you that we have decided to deny your request of having you and your Blast From the Past tag team partner Amy compete in an indoor arena.

Senor Vinnie’s mouth drops, clearly he had not expected this.

Senor Vinnie: But…,

Mark Ward: First of all, it would be unfair to all of the competitors in the other matches to compete outside and you inside.

Senor Vinnie: Yes.., but you see….

Mark Ward: Also the arena is outdoors Senor Vinnie, I cannot ask for them to build a ring inside the cafeteria backstage Vin. You know that the Irish aren’t that big, so their surroundings aren’t either.

Senor Vinnie’s mouth has almost dropped to the ground of shear and utter shock. He had requested to have his Blast from the Past first round match to be competed inside instead of outside. For the simple reason that he is accustomed to warm temperatures like in his hometown due to a sensitive skin. He is trying to explain to Mark Ward how he responds to cold weather and most of all to rain.

Senor Vinnie: But Senor Ward, did you not get my doctor’s note, explaining that my skin becomes moist when it comes in contact with rain???

There’s a moment of silence on the other end of the line before we hear a sudden and loud laughter coming from the end of the co-owner of Sin City Wrestling. Senor Vinnie has taken the phone from his ear and looks worried.

Senor Vinnie: Ai caramba, his diagnoses that my uncle Jefe had made about Senor Mark is more than ever accurate than ever before. He had already prophesized that Senor Mark would become very laughable, short breathing and most importantly crying as well while remaining in a state of laughter.

Senor??

He suddenly extends the phone away from his ear, having to attempt to stay away from the phone as much as possible when he is hearing the sudden outburst of anger of the co-owner of the company.

Mark Ward: YOU COMPETE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE VINNIE!! Or else you and Amy will forfeit your spot in this tournament!!

Senor Vinnie scratches his head, where he actually is attempting to reconsider both cons and pro’s on either side of the tale and then finally nods his head and gives in to the pressure that was put on him by Mark Ward

Senor Vinnie: Si Senor Mark, I shall compete like each and everyone else who have to compete under the same circumstances. But I do wish to ask of you one favor senor Mark

Mark Ward: That is??

Senor Vinnie: If I catch a cold or a pulled groin muscle due to the severity of the temperature differences… then I will sue you for every pennies worth of your income senor Ma….

Mark Ward: Senor Vinnie??

Senor Vinnie: Si??

Mark Ward: If you threaten me with anything… EVER!! I will terminate your contract, I will make sure that you will not have that opportunity to compete for the world title due to your briefcase. And thirdly I am your boss…, I own your ass.

With that the phone line disconnects and Senor Vinnie sits there with he phone in his hand and looks in utter shock.

Senor Vinnie: How rude, he didn’t even asked if I wanted to accept this long distance call. You think I had a right to ask don’t you Pete???

Silence

What do you mean I should just say yes and Amen?? I’m not in church you know!! Well I have figured it out already, you are just a suck up to whomever it is that is the authority around here!! You are no use damnit!!!

The shot slowly fades as we go to a commercial

Jake Raab

A name that is etched upon a black board in a class room where Senor Vinnie is standing in front of a class and is explaining who Jake Raab is.

Senor Vinnie: Hello Class, today I am your substitute teacher as your teacher Senorita Manuela has granted me this opportunity to explain to you who Jake Raab is. But before I start, does anyone already know who he is???

A few kids lift their hands up in the air as Senor Vinnie points at a young girl, who is sitting the nearest to him.

Girl: Isn’t he German??

Senor Vinnie nods his head and writes the nationality down underneath his name and turns his head towards the class once more.

Senor Vinnie: Si…, he is someone from Germany, anyone else???

A boy whose face is completely covered with zits lifts his arm in the air.

Senor Vinnie: Si??

Nerd: He has brothers that also are wrestlers and MMA fighters.

Senor Vinnie nods his head and writes down wrestling/MMA family.

Senor Vinnie: Those are two very important items that tells a lot about Jake Raab. But does someone else know something more to tell me about this individual???

A third kid lifts his arm up in the air, he sits way in the back as he is a few years older than the remainder of the class. Clearly this kid has been unable to move on to the next class. Senor Vinnie looks at him and can tell that there will be trouble if he acknowledges him

Senor Vinnie: Anyone else???

Older kid: Over here!!!

He continues to ignore him as he notices that there isn’t any other kid that is trying to give him an answer.

Older kid: Hey Senior Citizen!!!

This irritates Senor Vinnie as he no longer can ignore that irritating older kid and sighs before turning his attention towards him.

Senor Vinnie: Si???

Older Kid: I think this guy can kick your ass in a fight man.

This infuriates Senor Vinnie, grabbing a ruler from the teacher’s desk and walks over towards the kid.

Senor Vinnie: Extend your hands kid

Older Kid: Nah

Senor Vinnie grabs his hands as he is about to use the ruler to spank his hand with it when suddenly the principal walks into the class room and….

Principal: Senor Vinnie!!!

This causes Senor Vinnie to react and suddenly lets go off the older kid and turns around

Senor Vinnie: And that’s how teachers in the ancient Europe taught discipline to their students. Nowadays thankfully teachers show kindness and attention to the needs of their students.

Senor Vinnie looks at the older kid, who is grinning from ear to ear a he knows that Senor Vinnie almost got caught.

Senor Vinnie: But just like what Jake Raab attempts to convince us for that he has discipline, something that students need to be taught as well to make it in the mature world. Something I am sure that you have don’t you???

This causes the older kids face to turn from amused to angry, realizing that Senor Vinnie is talking about the many times that he has been unable to move to the next class where all of his friends succeeded. He puts his arms across his chest and looks angry towards Senor Vinnie while the other kids inside the classroom are giggling over this. Suddenly the bell rings just at the moment that Senor Vinnie wanted to address the next point on the man that he will be facing at the first round of the Blast From the Past with his tag team partner. Amy Santino as they are taking on Jake Raab and Keira Fisher-Johnson. Realizing that both Bombshells are Hall of Famers and multi champions in their own right, one still competing in SCW as the other recently returned to compete in this tournament just like him.

Senor Vinnie: I want you to learn about this individual as I will do an oral report on what I have taught you tomorrow.

The crowd moans annoyed, not wanting to do homework but realize that they have to. Senor Vinnie waits until the class exits the classroom as the Principal has exited as well. Causing him to fall down into the teacher’s chair and leans back. Adjusting the seat settings so that he can leans backwards almost to the point that he is laying down in a horizontal position on the chair. He puts his hands behind his neck and grins.

Senor Vinnie: So Jake, we meet again. This time on opposite sides, remember that tag team match we had against Fenris and Senor Ty??

Oh I do, but I am sure that I do not have to remind you of what had happened now do I?? Oh no, of course I have to explain your prolific ability to fail where others need to succeed. And you senor, you filed me and the entire team that consisted of US two!! I just wonder what your excuse will be to turn this dilemma from a problem to a solution?? Or am I talking Greek to you Senor???

He grins as he puts his feet on the table and stares at the door to the hallway, watching students pass the classroom.

Senor Vinnie: Sometimes it seems like time has stopped and I am back to when I was a kid, when I had dreams and was the one that saw his dreams shatter before his eyes. Shattered by bullies that took my drink money, made fun of me and made my life a living hell. Bullies that used force to get what they wanted….. and me??? I cried Jake, cried until I had enough and took charge and used every possible advantage I could find any possible method to get ahead in life. Sounds familiar???

He grins as he lowers his feet off the table and stares back at the camera as he is waiting for the right moment to talk again.

Senor Vinnie: I am sure that being the third in the line of hopefully the last Raab that has ever lived made you feel that you needed to prove something to them, to the world as the expectations were high when they heard your name.

Do I expect much?? Oh I am expecting someone that will be nearly a bully to prove a fact that he is better than me. But you have to understand senor, I am the first man that did what you look back upon yourself and pride yourself of taking the world heavyweight champion to the limit. Interesting analogy to have two men, dos senores that has done something that nobody else in this organization so far has ever been capable of doing.

And no, I am not talking about eating some ice cream and pretend to be a monster when you are clearly nothing more than merely a pussy. Oh yeah, I went there. The bloodline of the Raabs that seemingly brings them all back together to this very point isn’t it??

To follow the footsteps of Lord Raab, who won the tournament in 2017. Oh boy, talking about a pressure cooker besides the fact that you believe that you are the only one deserving to face Fenris once more.

He shakes his head and sighs before chuckling.

Senor Vinnie: I’ve been taught not to look past the obvious Jake, the obvious that though shall not look past the first obstacle that stands in your way to the promised land. Oh boy, I just love it when I get all Shakespeare like and tell you like it is…. Because even though you are a fighter, you are well conditioned.. you aren’t the beast that your brother once was…. You aren’t the one that has ice cream that runs your veins to stay calm under pressure….

And I can hear you proclaim the obvious, but Vinnie??? You aren’t the one that beat the champion!! You are capable to suffer under pressure like me!! What makes you so much better than the German MMA fighter that is Jake Raab???

He puts his finger towards his chin and takes a few moments to think about that hypothetical question. But eventually grins as he lowers himself behind the desk and grabs his golden briefcase and taps on it.

Senor Vinnie: You see Jake, I have the whole world in the palm of my hand….. while people like you are sweating bullets knowing full well that you are unaware what tomorrow brings. And some may say that it motivates themselves to try harder, telling themselves that one day that lady luck must change her mind and award the poor sod that has failed before that glorious moment.

Now before I am forgetting that you were the final big time champion for SCU….. a glorious moment that you will use to tell me that you were capable to maintain the pressure to obtain that belt….

Senor Vinnie yawns and grins before shaking his head no.

Senor Vinnie: You are just searching for excuses to hide the fact that you were incapable to do so. The fact that you are seeking for a hope to qualify to the finals in the hope of getting that shot once more. While yours truly?? I am just oozing confidence that I will run through every obstacle that will put in front of me. And you know why???

Because nobody wants me here!! Nobody believes that I deserve this opportunity besides the fact that I already have one waiting for me. Why not go two for two?? Why not going for the obstacle that I become number one contender and then have no contender for Summer XXXTreme??

Because you are too stupid to even grasp that thought combined with your MMA logics that makes me go gaga and googoo. Don’t worry, I will explain it eventually when your mindset becomes adult enough for me to use big words…. Words like Hello and Goodbye.

He grins as he walks over to the black board and points at the name.

Senor Vinnie: Jake Raab…, the MMA master piece that I have to deal with in this first round match. Ladies and gentlemen, MMA is trying to take over the wrestling world as they believe that they are the true fighting experts over “us” wrestlers. And yet I wonder…, if that is the case then why join a minor league when it comes down to being a fighter. Is it money?? Is it the shiny belts that are bigger than the ones that they are having?? Or is it the mere fact that the true best of the world of MMA just don’t even bother wasting their time to play with the minors…

Funny huh?? How the mindset and big talk has to be the key to success for those who are just average and wonder off and seek fortune and fame in other green pastures that is just an excuse to make something of their lives. Are you the third in line Jake?? Are you the third in line to fall for the wayside of the many excuses that I just laugh at?? I’m a fighter, I’m a brawler, I’m a submission expert that does it all in that match. And I know that Fenris is just a nice guy, like to compliment everyone that he faces…. But is that how you want to see yourself?? Merely an compliment that means NOTHING?? I already have my shot at the gold in front of me, what do you got?? A snot nosed, punk assed excuse of knowing that your role is just being a compliment.

But don’t worry, I will compliment you for trying after our match is over. I will compliment for giving me the fight of my life. But when I turn around I will just move on, look to the next team that will be ahead of me and do the same thing to me. That’s what happens when you take things so God Forsaken Seriously!!

He grins after making the Heath Ledger Joker reference from the iconic Batman movie.

Senor Vinnie: I know that I am talking a lot about you Jake, I should not forget the fact that you like me having a Bombshell Hall of Fame superstar. And isn’t that exciting?? Isn’t it exciting to look over your shoulder and realize that you got someone that you know that you can rely upon?? It’s surely a change of heart for the last time that I had a tag team partner.

Oh I’m talking about you Jake…., I just wonder how the Hall of Fame pressure will rub off on you?? Oh my, family pressure, former championship pressure and now even the pressure of an experienced wrestler that has done it all?? You see Jake, Amy knows already that I am someone that picks its spot, that picks its moment to just shove the hypothetical briefcase down your throat and spit in your face.

I’ve never said that I as a nice guy when it came down to getting in the ring, I just love the scent of sweat and the doubt upon the face of those who I confront. I just become the psychological monster that is also great with the guitar. Good enough for me to sing the blues for you, singing that you need to keep your head up high and cheer up. That it isn’t the end of the world and that you need to smile when you kiss babies and sign autographs.

Because just like you, my historical rise to the top was too fast. I had the believe that everything would have been handed over towards me being the next golden boy. Boy was I wrong, but at least I’m not so delusional to deny the fact that I am still the one that will take down the one that has the championship belt.

Are you still keeping up??? Good, because I don’t want to look past me and see you moan of being a tired little Raab. Tiredness is failure, not being able to rebound from your bad loss is a failure. What is next if you lose?? Are you going to blame it on Keira??? Or are you just telling that the stars weren’t aligned and you needed more time to prepare for a man that isn’t I your league to begin with?? Oh how the mind troubles the ability that your body is trying to copy from your fighting fantasies.

The words just come so easily, just as easy as I took down every opponent that I have faced in recent time. I’m confidence, I’m the top dog and you know why don’t you?? Let me just give you an oral report on why?? Answer this question in five seconds and you will be good to have me to allow you the first punch in. Now don’t be shy, just tell the world that you have paid attention or are just fuming from the mouth after the moment that you realized that I could speak.

It’s quite simple Raab, I have already beaten you. The question remains will it be enough for me and my tag team partner to dominate the two of you?? Or will the returing superhero bring balance to a force that has been troubled since you were born.

A sigh comes over his lips as Senor Vinnie shrugs and raises his shoulders

Because that’s where  you come in Amy, where you have to neutralize the danger that is from someone that didn’t succumb to the outside pressure of those who to be honest didn’t matter.. a woman that isn’t as troubled as little Jake over here. A woman that I respect, a woman granted I have never met…. And yet her legacy has said enough to tell the world that she is one of the greatest ever. The woman that is just like Amy. One decided to leave the company, whereas the other continues to surpass the expectations as she is clearly not one to succumb under pressure.

It’s like that song, Sad But True…, where you realize how many things that are needed to succeed. How many qualities are just slipping from your fingers, kowing that you should not have let the run away out of your reach. And yet, only those who are truly great like Keira, Amy and yours truly thrive under. The quality that is needed to deliver the goods week in and week out. Not letting a loss get to you, not letting a defeat put you into a setback that is as huge as the sinking ship of the Titanic.

And yet it’s like a song, a book or a movie. Predetermined how things would end, how things will be ending with the hero saving the world, getting the damsel in distress and we all can sigh of relief. Knowing that the enemy has been destroyed… or at least until Disney decides to make a sequal that is even bigger than the original.

Too bad for you Raab my friend, this career of yours is destined to go straight to DVD by the way you are performing as of late. Doubt are edged upon your face and nothing and I mean NOTHING can stop you from changing that against the team of me and Amy…. Keira will be a life support I’m sure, a beacon of hope that you can claw for as the quick sand drags your sorry ass deeper and deeper into the misery that is the legacy of the Raabs.

And you may ask yourself how do I now?? Ask the Iceman, ask how he was all but talk and no fight. Ask him how he never even considered going one on one with the Mariachi One… he knows what I am talking about… he knows how things seemed so glorious at one moment and then decided to quit when things got ugly.

Keira, my respect goes out to you. I hope being a parent has given you enough time to learn how to motivate a child to do better. Because Jake sure as hell will need it. Sadly for you, the time that you seek will not be given as my tag team partner in the quest for a title shot will be all over you. the one woman that remained active whereas others slowly but surely fade to black eventually or ending up as an act that sometimes gets thrown into the mix because people love to think back and remember how things used to be. When things were different, when things were better. Better in the only aspect that you knew that you could hang. The question is…, can you hang with the one woman that I put my entire trust into??? Only time will tell….., only time will tell….

Senor Vinnie slowly walks towards the door of the classroom and opens the door, before exiting he turns around and stares into the camera for the final time.

Senor Vinnie: The Blast From the Past, will be the push for the future… Fenris…, Senor Vinnie… is coming.

With that the shot fades.