Author Topic: What Am I Going To Do?  (Read 344 times)

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
What Am I Going To Do?
« on: December 14, 2018, 11:49:25 PM »
 Off-Camera

Sunday, December 9, 2018
Star of the Desert Arena
Primm, Nevada
SCW Climax Control

Backstage, Seleana Zdunich walks towards the exit to wait for her wife and stepdaughter, fellow Sin City Wrestling wrestlers, Crystal Hilton and Brittany Williams. Clearly, what had just happened in the ring was not sitting well with her. Despite being hired back by “Hot Stuff” Mark Ward earlier in the night complete with a clause that said Christian Underwood could simply just fire her again in some farcical game of contract ping pong that would inevitably go on forever. Christian had taken a moment after being outmaneuvered by “Hot Stuff”  to consider his options and then ahd come out, smirk firmly in place, and announced what Seleana’s first round of punishment would be for daring to come back after he’d fired her for breaking his face…

A hardcore rules handicap match against both Iron Maiden and Twisted Sister of the Metal Maniacs. And as an added bonus, Christian ahd added that the only rule was that both Crystal and Brittany would be barred from so much as entering the building just so that Seleana would have no backup to help her.      

Seleana Zdunich: Herregud!

She continues onto the door and slides it open, shaking her head angrily at herself for finding herself in this situation. What was she going to do?

Seleana Zdunich: För fan i helvete!

Seleana had never wrestled a match like this. Hardcore rules had never really entered her mind because that style of championship had lost favor in most of the companies she’d been accustomed to viewing. True, she had seen tapes of such things back in the company her sister, Zenna Zdunich, had started with, New Era Wrestling, but that was also seven years ago and the company had folded in the wake of a power struggle following the death of superstar wrestler Marc “Outkast” Maron during such a match. Indeed, Zenna had actually been present for that match and seen Outkast die in person and the experience had been the last straw that pushed her over the edge into the black abyss of alcohol and drug abuse.    

Seleana Zdunich: Din jävla…

Hardcore rules, this was what actually sounded almost diabolically genius for Christian Underwood to pull on her. Seleana had never really wrestled under those conditions and to set her against two women like Twister Sister and Iron Maiden, who seemed like they were built specifically for the whole no rules set-up, was all but guaranteed to cause mayhem of some sort when it came to Seleana and her physical well being.

Seleana Zdunich: Fan…

What was she going to do when these two raving lunatics were able to do anything their sick and demented minds could think of, have it all be perfectly legal and there was no one coming to help Seleana out because her wife and stepdaughter were not allowed to come inside the building of Sam’s Town in Laughlin? What was she going to do when she was faced with things like this that she had never faced before? Was she ready for hardcore rules?  

Seleana Zdunich: Kia kaha, Seleana, du kan göra det här.

She pauses and nods to herself as she turns to face the building. Crystal and Brittany would be joining her any second now for the ride to the airport and then the flight back home to California. They would no doubt be pleased that she was back under contract and now, apparently, being featured the way they would say she should have been from the start just for having been a member of their family.

Maybe the flight would give her the insight she was seeking for this…

Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Broken Promises Bar
Los Angeles, California

Seleana nods to her friend, the co-owner of the bar, Shay Kenyon, as the two women stand in the doorway of the upstairs apartment, staring down upon the floor of the bar. The fact that Shay stood nearly a foot shorter than the five foot ten inch tall Seleana would have made the sight hilarious to just about anyone who saw it unless they had previously seen the near exact same height difference between Selean’s stepdaughter, Brittany Williams, and Brittany’s girlfriend, Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis.

Seleana Zdunich: It’s beautiful, Chickie.

Shay can’t help but nod her agreement to the large Swede.

Shay Kenyon: It is, Lena’s done a damn fine job gettin’ it rollin’ again after all that happened with it last year.

Seleana nods knowingly. It had been almost a year since the bar had been trashed by a southern death cult that was angry at several members of both Shay and her wife’s families. Hoops had been jumped through to regain both the ownership papers and the place’s former glory and now it served as both business and home to their small family.  

Seleana Zdunich: How has it been with the girls then?

Shay smiles at the mention of her two-month-old twins, Jami Hope and Destiny Joy.

Shay Kenyon: Motherhood has been something…

She shakes her head, a distant, farway smile coming over her face.

Shay Kenyon: I never dreamed it would be like this. I don’t know how to explain it and I was terrified of what it would do to me and Lena because she was not crazy about them comin’ and how we came about them.

Seleana nods her agreement.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, Kattunge almost had to deal with that when she was still married to Eavan. But Lena respond well?

Shay nods, smiling broadly.

Shay Kenyon: Sel, you’d think she was the one who’d given birth to them instead of me. She’s such a mother bear, if anyone ever approached them in any kind of way that she did not approve of, she’d happily throw napalm on the bastards and smile before findin’ some other way to make their last few seconds on this earth as painful as possible before shoving them off this mortal coil like she’s kicking the emissary into the pit in 300.  

Seleana nods, clearly impressed just as much as she is amused by the smaller woman’s Texas accent coming out as hard as it just had while speaking of her wife’s parental instincts.

Seleana Zdunich: I did not know what to expect inheriting an instant family the way I did with Christina and Brittany.

Now it’s Shay’s turn to nod knowingly.

Shay Kenyon: I’d imagine a teenager is a whole other can of worms.

Seleana starts to answer but then catches herself and ponders the question. After a few seconds, she can only manage a shrug.

Seleana Zdunich: I have nothing to compare it to. None of the people I dated before her had children so this was never anything I had ever thought about and now that I have it, I cannot fathom not having it.

Shay smiles warmly.

Shay Kenyon: And when it’s threatened?

Seleana shrugs but Shay is not having it.

Shay Kenyon: Oh, come on, y’all, I think that Christian Underwood fella would beg to differ with that shrug!

Seleana nods slowly, the urge to smirk crashing into the urge to just shake her head at the whole situation.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, he would, den jävla fan!

Shay frowns.

Shay Kenyon: Not sure I’m familiar with that one, Darlin’.

Seleana nods apologetically.

Seleana Zdunich: Sorry, I am just…

She shakes her head in disgusted outrage.

Seleana Zdunich: I am hired back but he sets the odds against me in the hopes that either I am unable to continue or if I am I will be severely hindered.  

Shay nods.

Shay Kenyon: Hardcore rules does open the door for things but y’all shouldn’t see it as a problem so much, Sel.

Now it’s Seleana’s turn to frown in confusion.

Seleana Zdunich: Why not?

Shay nods to the floor before them.

Shay Kenyon: Think about it like somebody would a bar fight. You ain’t know how many it’s gonna take to whip y’all’s ass, and sometimes you ain’t even know how many they gonna use…

Seleana nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: But you do know what you can do about it...

Shay nods.

Shay Kenyon: He did ask you that before you broke his damn face, ain’t he?

Seleana nods as they go back to looking down at the floor together.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja…  he did…

On-Camera

Friday, December 14, 2018
Rogers Centre
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing alone outside the stadium in Toronto dressed in her Detroit Rampage warm-ups, hair pulled back in a ponytail and an uncharacteristic scowl on her face.  

Seleana Zdunich: I must admit, I am slightly disappointed in the Metal Maniacs and what they had to sing at me...

She pauses, shrugging as if this is both held as a ludicrous answer and she doesn’t care if it is.

Seleana Zdunich: On the one hand, that was cute and almost funny. On the other hand, it was also sad to see you were so uncreative you had two separate ones with mourners in it and you had contradictory, mutually exclusive ones about family members. It was like you were in such a rush to complete this idea that you had fallen in love with and didn’t really pay attention to half of what you threw in so long as it made you laugh in the moment.

Pausing again, she looks off and then shrugs again before looking back to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: As I said, on the one hand, it is commendable that you were in the moment and collaborated on a Christmas song just for to tell me all about the gift of pain you are to present me on Sunday and I’m sure you all thought it was a wonderful presentation of a glorious season’s beating…

She nods, looking sot of saddened by the seeming lack of creativity on display.

Seleana Zdunich: On the other hand, it also proves you have not put any real thought into this as far as what I might be capable of.

She nods knowingly, smirking into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: I am not just a helpless damsel being led to the lions no matter what Christian told you and if you come into this thinking I am just going to stand there, wait for you to come kill while shaking in my boots and possibly urinating all over myself, you have not been paying attention at all.

A hand extend s to slow down the impending response.

Seleana Zdunich: And I know that’s not exactly a wild limb to go out on. Before the punch heard round the world, who was I for you to pay attention to, ja?

She nods knowingly, stiffly to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: I was the rookie trophy wife of someone everyone else seems to see as a fading, aging former star that cannot help but cling onto former glory while she asks Mister DeMille to give her her close-up again.

Her left hand extends out, palm up and her right hand hits it to count one.

Seleana Zdunich: I was the stepmother of somebody that everyone else sees as a spoiled brat that is in too much of a rush to get to where she thinks her state of being makes her birthright because her parents have both climbed that hill, stood at the top in some way and now cannot wait to get there herself even if she is not truly ready for it yet.

Her right hand counts two.

Seleana Zdunich: I was the older sister of a woman wrestler that took six years off because she was too busy getting bombed out of her mind on anything she could find to dull the pain of a thousand traumas that would have broken everybody else looking down upon her for it.

Her right hand counts three.

Seleana Zdunich: I was a damn zookeeper, that’s who i was and that is not exactly a great attraction is it?

She nods, her right hand counting things off in her left.

Seleana Zdunich: I came into wrestling in L.A.W. and I did ok, not great and then I came here and again, I did ok, especially for a rookie, but not great and then I walked up to the boss and I told him to stop talking about my wife as he was her ex-pimp and he was mad she wasn’t still making him money anymore! He looked at me as if i had to be joking and tried to intimidate me off like I should know my place and back off because he’s the man, man, man and I’m just a woman, woman, woman and not even a good one at that!  

She nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: And then he asked me the magic question, the question that people have been asking me since I came to the States. The same question I have been asked over and over again since i got into wrestling and had bad things befall me.

She closes her eyes, takes a deep breath and then looks dead into the camera, her eyes snapping open with a new fire burning in them.

Seleana Zdunich: What am I going to do about it?  

The smirk returns while the fire burns even more intensely in her eyes.

Seleana Zdunich: Well, Christian found out the hard way what my answer was, ja?  

She nods grimly.

Seleana Zdunich: And now he’s seen fit to try and feed me to a pair of heavy metal hyenas who can only stand around and cackle like a pair of bad casting rejects from the 1980’s because he thinks this will be a punishment and he’s taken the step to make sure that Crystal and Brittany cannot help me.

She nods again acceptingly.

Seleana Zdunich: That is fine because they are not my only friends or family in this world. I have a laundry list of people who would and could help me in this situation, Mister Balless Wonder, but I have news for you…

The camera zooms in a little tighter to frame her rage-filled face.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not NEED help because this is not the first situation i have been confronted with where death as a possibility. As I said before, i used to work with wild animals and I did that for ten years’ time before I ever set foot in the States! I know how to handle  the wild ones just fine, thank you and when the time comes, i know how to put them down!  

She takes a step forward, glaring harshly the whole way.

Seleana Zdunich: Ladies, and I use that term in the loosest sense possible, bring your worst! Bring whatever you can think of because you aren’t the only ones thinking about the wonderful possibilities put forth by everything being legal and do remember…

The smirk intensifies in its cruelty.

Seleana Zdunich: The last person to ask me what I was going to do in situation when I wasn’t supposed to be able to defend myself got his face broken in one shot! So the question isn’t what am I going to do about being stuck out there with you under these circumstances!

She shakes her head, smiling mirthlessly.

Seleana Zdunich: The question is what are you going to do when you’re sent out there with me!

She nods, snickering to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: What am I going to do about the Metal Maniacs?

She shrugs and then glares into the camera again.

Seleana Zdunich: Whatever I damn well please!