Author Topic: This is a Joke Right?  (Read 271 times)

Offline CJSharpe

• View Profile
    • CJ Sharpe
This is a Joke Right?
« on: January 29, 2016, 05:45:58 PM »
 The scene opens in an SCW office in the Felix events center in Azusa, California. This is Inteviewer Pussy Willows office to be exact. Sitting with her at her desk is none other than the man who is in a tag team match at climax control against The Surf Boys. This man is none other than "2 Piece" CJ Sharpe. He is clad in a black Last Kings Snapback with "Kingin" written in red on it and an "LK" on the back. He is also wearing Red Blues Brothers Sunglasses as well as a Red and Black Tech N9ne shirt that says "All Day All Night" on it. He also has a red G-Shock watch and a pair of Joggers with a pair of Jordan Bred 11`s. He looks at the clock as it goes Tick Tock. Then he looks at his watch as it does the same thing. He bites his lip as Pussy shifts through her notes.. He looks at her talking to herself. He sighs as he gets annoyed.. She doesn't even acknowledge his existence. He looks at his watch again. He pulls of His glasses and sets them on her desk. He notices that there is something on her desk that says Pussy Willow then under it it says Professional Interviewer CJ Smiles to himself then whispers

CJ: Professional? Ha A Homeless man naked at a job interview is more professional then this Tranny..

Getting annoyed he waves a hand in front of her face so she notices him. He then says.

CJ: Hurry up.. I dont have all day.. jævla Americans.. (Fucking Americans).

Pussy Willow: Alright Then.. First Question.. You obviously started a tag team with Eric Steel.. Can you tell us about it?

CJ mockingly pulls out his phone and pretends to dial a number. He holds the phone to his ear.

CJ: Eric.. they know.. what do I tell them?

CJ Snickers before putting it back in his pocket..

CJ: No der we formed a tag team.. 2 of the best superstars of our generation.. scratch that.. of every generation to ever grace a wrestling ring.. Obviously..

CJ shakes his head and looks at his watch and looks back at Pussy .

Pussy Willow: Ok.. Can you tell us what this tag team is called?

CJ Shakes head before laughing to himself. He looks at Pussy and laughs a little more.

CJ: No I am not at liberty to discuss that with you.. I guess you will have to wait until Climax Control...

Pussy Willow: The Surf Boys are well developed in the ring.. what makes you so positive that your going to beat them? They did put up a Valiant efort against Ben Jordan and Simon Jones last week.. Are you guys at all prepared to face them?

CJ: Are you Serious? The guys that wear flip flops to the ring? I would get a better fight from my Mormor (Grandmother) then I would these two Idiots.. They are just an example of American Stupidity.. If this is all America Has then they are in for a Rude Awakening..

She nods as she writes something on a piece of paper then hands it to CJ.

Pussy Willow: On that piece of paper is my number.. If you ever need anything just call...

She winks as CJ get up and goes out the door.. He cringes as he rips up the piece of paper an throw it in the garbage. He gets a call.. From Eric.. He answers it and puts it on speaker for the camera to hear.

CJ: Wassup Eric?

Eric: Nothing but, I am calling you cause we need to meet up and train.. Meet me at Planet Fitness the address is 1480 North Azusa Avenue..

CJ: Got It.. I will Be there in about an hour..

Eric: Alright Man.. See ya there..

With that we both hang up the phone and the scene fades..
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next scene opens at Planet Fitness.. CJ is waiting out front for his tag team partner.. Eric Steel. A car finally arrives and it is Eric.. CJ walks up and they bump fists..

CJ: So what workout do you have planned?

Eric: You will see.. Today we are working on Cardio and Strength..

CJ: Cardio, Ive got down.. Its the strength that i am going to have a problem with

Eric: Then we are working on all strength today...

He says as CJ stops and groans..

Eric: Come On we have work to do...

It flashes back as CJ is out of breath laying on the floor.

Eric: Tired Much?

CJ: Please.. That was nothing..

He says as he gets up.. He looks in the mirror

CJ: I can already see more definition.. Nothing can hold down this Sexy Beast..

Eric: Alright well.. Ive gotta get some sleep.. See ya tomorrow..

I nod as we both leave.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You guys really think you can beat us? You think you can Beat Me and Eric? The real life Scooby and Shaggy think that they can match us? Man that is a damn shame.. You guys are living in dream worlds if you think you can beat us.. We are gods Compared to you two.. You guys say that we wont even know what will hit us? The answer is Nothing... Nothing will hit us because let me tell you the truth.. You two are Nothing.. Your not even worth The bubblegum on the sidewalk that I seen earlier.. I am A god.. You will Bow down to me.. Even if I have to do it by force.. I am a king and you two are my Jesters.. YOU MAKE ME LAUGH by, thinking that you can beat us.. Du Two avsky meg (You Two Disgust Me) This is a Joke, I mean it has to be.. You two wear FLIP FLOPS to the ring! You guys are disgraces to wrestling as a sport.. There wrestling attire consist of Tie Dye trunks and Sandals.. There finishers are called Way and No Way?! Ugh.. You Know what.. I just cant.. Im done.."

The scene shifts to static then dies out..
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 09:01:34 PM by CJSharpe »
user posted image