Author Topic: This is the part where you listen...  (Read 286 times)

Offline Electra

• Culture Shock
    • View Profile
    • Culture Shock
This is the part where you listen...
« on: August 22, 2014, 11:47:20 PM »
 {OOC: Sorry for lack of colour coding.  This always messes up on me...}

Let me tell you all a story...

It's called Horace Jackson and Electra Styles throw the two lesser and insignificant mean girls all over that six sided ring.

Veronica... we meet again sweetheart.  I'm sure you probably think that your recent streak of wins is going to protect you somehow against me because in that big empty head of yours... You are the only person in the world that matters and facing facts here, if there really was a fire... you'd abandon your so called sisters in a heartbeat.

It's no secret how I feel about the Mean Girls in general.  The immature tactics, the undeserved air of superiority.  Let's not forget that you all cheat to win.  And please don't let me call up the fact that you treat Tessa like a dog.  Worse than a dog because pretty sure that Liz's Dogs get better treatment than that poor girl.

I'm going to do everything in my power to take down you two and every one else you chose to put the Mean girls moniker on.  Why?  Because it's absolutely disgusting how you treat people, how you demean and ridicule people.

You talk down to people like Misty and Roxi like they were nothing before any of you showed up but let me just remind you, Misty is a legend in this business.  She's done more in one match then you kids have done in your entire career.  Heck I've done more than you even if my career is separated by years of in-activity.

I never got girls that needed to put down others just for the pure and simple amusement.  Are your lives really that sad and pathetic that calling people names, insulting children and spending your days and nights on twitter is the highlight of your sad little existence?  I rarely go on twitter and you know why?  Because if I'm not training, I'm with my family and my friends.  I'm busy being a real person that people actually want to spend time with.  The only people that WANT to spend time with you girls are people blinding by this need to be accepted, like Katie Kensington and Tessa.  

Point in fact EVERYONE is tired of the bullshit.  I'm not going to sugar coat it.  Enemies are banding together just because of their united hatred of you and that means we're all somehow jealous?  Jealous of what exactly... your bleached hair? No... my blonde is natural thanks.  Or how about the super thin bodies that are probably the result of expensive fad diets that are really bad for you? nope I just eat healthy and go to the gym regularly.   Or is it that you have husbands and children that adore you... oh wait... that's me... that's Misty... that's Roxi.  We all either have one or both of those and well it's pretty obvious that we're all pretty happy with that.  Misty adores her daughter.  Roxi would die for Keira.  I am both for Ryan and my kids.

But wait, there's more... am I jealous of the fact that you have lots of ring experience and a celebrated career... oops nope wrong again because as I said, just those two women and myself have more credentials then you do.

Let's face it girls... your arguments are nothing more than filler.  Stuff you made up off the top of your head so that you seem really cool but in actual fact it's just a bunch of fairy tales.  Maybe there are some people out there that aspire to be just like you, maybe there are people out there buying the Mean Girls gear... who are cyber bullying. Who are telling their classmates to jump of roofs or to self mutilate.  Maybe there are girls out there emulating the way you dress, who are sticking their fingers down their throats in an attempt to lose those 5-10 lbs keeping them from a size 2.  It's truly disgusting.  It's even more disgusting that you all advocate this type of behaviour in today's world.

I mean I don't necessarily agree that everything should be sugar coated but I will not stand back and watch people like you try to be role models.  Especially when I have a little girl and in her barely two years of live she's got more brains than all of you guys put together.

So consider this a standing warrant of notice.  I intend to do everything in my power to take every single one of you out.  Not just for me, or the people I care about but for all the impressionable young girls that are either going to try to make someone feel bad about themselves for not having the 'Delia Darling' clothing line or for the girls that are going to be the victim of it.

So I give you all one last chance.  Step away from the idiocy.  You all have the potential to be something greater.  You don't need to follow some queen bee that needs her little followers.  If you walk away, and she's got no one to do her bidding... eventually she's going to also walk away. Maybe, I only hope anyway, that it will be to the realization that you don't have to be MEAN to be on top of this sport, you only have to work hard and prove that you deserve it.

Take it from me.

"Mommy..." The sweet innocent voice of Lexi's soon to be five year old son fills the bedroom.  It startles her from her sleep, sitting up she instantly jumps out of bed to kneel down beside her obviously still sleepy child.  His eyes are red, his dark blonde hair messy.  He rubs his eyes before throwing his arms around her neck to hug her hard.

"What's wrong baby? Bad dream?"

He nods against her shoulder and she stands, carrying him down the hall to his room.  The room is now decorated in super heroes.  His favourites are Spiderman and Hulk.  It's a big change from last year when there was Mickey Mouse and Disney's Cars.  She sets him down in his big four poster bed, sitting on the bed.

"Wanna tell me about it?"

He shakes his head no.  Electra takes a deep breath.  She was starting to feel guilty leaving him so often.  Ryan had mentioned the night terrors were getting steadily worse, especially when she was in Vegas or travelling for SCW.

"You know that whatever it is... Its not real right?"

"But it was real mommy..."

Lexi narrows her eyes, "Please tell me buddy... I can't make you feel better if I don't know what's wrong."

He looks down at his legs, answering but not looking her in the eyes.  "That blonde lady... well the taller one... she was calling you names and being mean to you mommy... she said you weren't a real champion. Is that true mommy?"

She sighs.  She knew that Ryan would sometimes let him watch her matches but that one in particular had been before she'd taken her leave of absence.  The young Matthew must have seen her distress and instantly wanted to defend his mother.

"I was a real champion baby.  You saw the belt yourself didn't you?"

He nods, "But that mean lady was saying you cheated..."

"No sweetie... I would never cheat to win.  You know what I tell you about lying?"

He nods again, "That it's better to tell the truth then to say something that isn't true even if it hurts the person."

"That's right.  So do you really think mommy would lie about something like that?"

He shakes his head with passion, "No Mommy.  I believe you won it fair. But how come that other lady has it now... the one that lives with Mr. Spike..."

Electra smiles.  She remembered when Spike had come over to her place.  Came to convince her not to give up over one loss or because of the Mean Girls.

"Mommy lost but it's okay.  Vixen is a nice lady too and she deserves her win.  Mommy is going to get another chance eventually. You'll see and no one..." she taps him on the nose which elicits a giggle from the young boy, "Is going to question whether Mommy deserves it or not."

"Okay Mommy.  I love you.  Will you be back home soon?"

It almost brings a tear to her eye but she holds it back, "Right after my match this week, I promise. I miss you guys so much but you know that this is important for me to do right?"

He smiles, laying down against the pillow. "You're going to win for me right... because it's my birthday that day!"

He's happy but Lexi isn't.  She kisses his forehead before telling him she loves him, leaving the room she breaks down into tears.  It would be the first time in five years she wouldn't be home for his birthday, but she was going to make sure that the Mean Girls would be disbanded so that she'd never have to miss another one of her children's birthdays for something as dumb and proving how useless they really were.
>