Author Topic: This is how you settle differences?  (Read 306 times)

Offline sean jackson

• View Profile
    • Sean Jackson
This is how you settle differences?
« on: August 21, 2014, 01:52:26 PM »
 "I had it all figured out.  The moment that Justin's body came crashing down on the steel ring steps, I knew what my next step was going to be.  Hell, as I was standing there on the middle turnbuckle, looking down at that punk ass Jamie Dean wannabe, I knew that I needed to do something to send a message.  To let Jamie Dean know that I was playing for keeps...."

"Now granted, I never thought that it would end up with Justin Halliwell being driven down on the steel ring steps.  But you've got to understand something, you don't flip the bird at me.  If you're going to take the time to provoke me, then you're going to take the time to get your ass beat."

"But of course, you'll never see Christian Underwood or Erik Staggs take my side on this.  Like they were able to watch a freaking video, like they were able to determine whether or not Justin spit on me.  But we know that had it been Vixen claiming that Justin spit on her, the demand for apology would have already taken place...."

"However, because it was me.  There's going to be a hefty fine and the powers that be are demanding that I flip the bill for Justin's medical bills...."

"You've got to be kidding me?"

As Sean talks, he makes his way down a beaten path, which winds its way through a densly wooded area.  Dressed in a black HSI logo shirt and khaki shorts, he's wearing shades due to the bright sun which engulfed the North Texas sky.

"Then to make matters worse, I hear you guys want me to team with Jamie to go after the SCW tag team titles?"

Sean stops momentarily, it's almost as if he couldn't believe the words that rolled out of his own mouth.  There he was, a card carrying member of Hot Stuff international, and he was being forced to team up with a guy like Jamie Dean?  where was the fairness in that?  Big B and Despayre had run roughshod over everyone placed in front of them, and now they were defending the tag titles against two men who couldn't stand each other?

"This is a joke, right?"

Not hardly, because no one was laughing.  Well, no one outside of the SCW tag team champions that is.

"I know that Mark Ward sees this as a huge mistake, as nothing more than a joke.  I know that he has no intention of letting this travesty go beyond anything more than a cruel joke on the fans.  That he sees me as much more than just a tag partner for that piece of crap Jamie Dean."

As Sean begins to make his way through the wooded area, each step brings him closer and closer to the sound of water crashing repeatedly against the shore.

Welcome to Lake Dallas.

As Sean steps into a small clearing, he quickly finds himself in a very familiar area.  Yes, the same area that a fellow wrestler used to cut a promo more than a year ago.  An area that Sean Jackson has now decided to use.

As he looks around, a brown in color lawn chair is observed, already set up close to the shore line.  Taking a deep breath, Sean sits down and relaxes as he peers out over Lake Dallas.

"I can understand the need for punishment, the need to show me who's really in charge.  But there's no way in hell that I could tag with an individual like Jamie Dean.  I could never team with a man who cost me the SCW heavyweight title, without feeding him to the opposing team.  Matter of fact, I could never team with a man who surrounds himself with classless individuals like Justin Halliwell, who would spit on a man and then sue him for fighting back.  As far as I'm concerned, the both of them need to suck on the same double barrel shotgun as the triggers are being pulled."

Sean takes out his cell phone, spends a few moments reading a text message, he then gets a pained look on his face as the phone goes back in his pocket.  

"Marshall thinks tagging with Jamie Dean is a good idea.  That teaming with him will show the powers that be, that I'm willing to be a team player.  That I'm willing to do what ever it takes to get back into their good graces.  But, what Marshall doesn't understand is that this goes beyond being a team player, this goes beyond some fake conspiracy that Christian Underwood and Erik Staggs wants to believe in...."

Sean's phone begins to sound off as yet another text comes his way.  He stops just long enough to read the message, before placing the phone back in his pocket.

"Jamie Dean started this by costing me a championship title, and for that, I will never forgive him.  Right now a championship belt that belongs to me is around the waist of Drake Green, and until that belt comes home, there will never be peace between Sean Jackson and Jamie Dean."

August 21, 2014
Thursday morning
Phoenix, Arizona

Sometimes a change of scenery is all that's needed.  Sometimes, all it takes is for someone to step back, to take a look at the bigger picture, before realizing that all the answers were right there in front of them.  After the mild blowup on the shore of Lake Dallas, there was something about the skyline view of Phoenix, Arizona that gave him a whole new outlook on life, on his feud with Jamie Dean.

"Ever since fighting my way back into the ring, I've learned something.  I've learned that things haven't been as difficult for me.  Before my injury in 2010, title matches were few and far in between..."

From the balcony of his hotel suite, Sean looks out, observing the hustle and bustle below him.  With the predicted temperature somewhere between 105 and 110 degrees, he makes a decision to spend most of his time around the hotel, instead of being in that dry heat.

"It was as if promoters didn't think I could be the face of their company, that I would be nothing more than the guy who ran with the Texas Outlaws.  But in 2012, all of that changed."

A smile forms on his face.  In October of 2012, he was finally able to use the system to his favor.  He was finally able to get his name on the marquee, and it came by way of an unlikely character....

Devlin Lefebvre.

"World Class Championship Wrestling did me a favor.  Had it not been for Mr. Lefebvre, that phone call from the NWA would have never come and I would have never been the NWA world heavyweight champion.  Had it not been for that call, I would have never made my way to BACW, and a feud with the Spectre.  A feud that has led me to Sin City Wrestling...."

Sean takes a deep breath.  The look on his face now changes, and why?  because of the incident almost two weeks ago with Justin Halliwell.  An incident that has seriously ruptured the fabric of trust with Christian Underwood and Erik Staggs.  Yes, the same Erik Staggs, who is related to Spike Staggs, who married Vixen, who is the sister of Devlin Lefebvre.

"And right here to Phoenix, Arizona."

Sean takes another deep breath and slowly releases it.  

"I never apologized for my actions two weeks ago.  I had the perfect chance to do so this past weekend, even had a better opportunity this past Sunday during the meeting with Mark, Christian, and Erik.  But I didn't take it.  Maybe it was my ego, maybe it was out of fear, whatever the case, I should have done it."

Sean pauses as he turns his back on the Phoenix skyline.

"Well, this Sunday I do have that chance again.  In the infinite wisdom of the SCW bosses, I'm not only going to be in the same building with Jamie Dean, but I'll be tagging with him."

Inhale.exhale

"Jamie, I had a different purpose in mind for this video.  When I first started it in Lake Dallas, it was specifically for my A&E show.  But now, the purpose has changed.  I admit that I went a little overboard two weeks ago, and for that, Justin deserves an apology.  He didn't deserve to be slapped, hell he didn't deserve being slammed down on those steel ring steps...."

Sean raises his index finger to the sky.

"So, because of my actions.  I'm going to step into the ring at Climax Control and I'm going to be Jamie Dean's tag team partner.  Then, after we take the SCW tag team titles from Bosom Buddies.  I'm going to give Justin Halliwell the apology that he so richly deserves."

He motions to the camera.

"That's a wrap camera dude."

As Sean sits down on one of the balcony chairs, he continues verbally with his thoughts.

"Just think, Jamie Dean and Sean Jackson as the tag champs.  Justin Halliwell getting the apology that he so richly deserves.  Mark Ward, Christian Underwood, and Erik Staggs getting the model employee that they so richly deserve.  Hey, who knows..."

A smile forms on Sean's face.

"Maybe this will be just the thing Sin City Wrestling needs."

Fade.  
></iframe>

Direct Link: <a href='http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ' target='_blank'>http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ[/url]  </div>