Author Topic: this is all i got  (Read 372 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
this is all i got
« on: January 17, 2014, 07:02:24 PM »
 ooc sorry guys i am trying to write it just isnt coming out of my fingers

this is all i got as it is past midnight and i got a whole day of work a head of me

What you see is not always what you get, yet the question remains… do you always get what you see? What is it what people see in others?? What is it that others claim to see, because that is what the signals is telling their brains… ever heard of damaged goods?? Brain mailfunctioning? The ever lasting evolving of the human mind and brain, making the wise of the past years of our lives look foolish in the eyes of those who need to follow.

In my mind I never stood corrected, in my mind I always dwelled in the realisation that I knew both sides of the tale…. But even I have to admit that th tales have altered somewhat, the tales of the past do not matter anymore and I have to find that of the future to be a relevant one for the present days….

I need a drink.

A corner of a room, a burning light of a candle in front of someone’s feet. The feet look like it has not been taken care off for days, as if it is a homeless person. A wind brieses through the emptiness of the room, clearly a window is open as the wind blows through. Yet the figure does not move an inch.

Light… darkness, the emptiness of ones mind that is triggered by a mere thread of hope… hope that could vanish in an instance just like this burning candle

A rasp like voice speaks, it has clearly not drunk some liquid in a quite some time, making it quite difficult to be understood.

A shameful realisation of someones life to understand that what cannot be understood. How does darkness suddenly evolve through the light that once was mine???

A hand scratches the right foot, clearly it is itching due to something. After a while it stops as it slowly moves back upwards.

Fools to think that I cannot be without light or darkness, as I embrace both. The only question you need to worry about is whatever the choice I have made…

A sinister laugh can be heard as the darkness consumes the man

I know the tales of those who come in a pair, ruining a hope or a dream of one figure that knows the answers to their wishful attempts to talk.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>