Author Topic: Finally!  (Read 428 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Finally!
« on: September 27, 2013, 07:28:53 PM »
  V/O: A lot has changed since I last stepped inside the ring, firstly losing my match against Emma Rose and Vixen, which this was for the ACW woman’s title back in August at the Massacre In Moncton PPV. Since then I have been training myself and training others at the Arcador School of Wrestling. However, while I was training, I found out that Sin City Wrestling’s Mark Ward had brought ACW from JJ Dixon during a card game and all the ACW contracts now belonged to SCW.  And with my contract enabling me to wrestle once a month… I have been waiting what seems like forever to make my SCW debut.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*

Arcador Family Home,
Soho Area,
New York, NY
Monday 23rd September 2013
Time: 7:30am

\'user

Beep… beep

The scene opens inside the home of Jade and Jedah Arcador, where we see a fairly tidy house, until the cameras enter the living room, where we see replicate belts and action photos adorn the walls of as living room.  Continuing on, and into another room, we see Jade lying in bed with her cell phone in hand, with Jedah still asleep beside her.

Message date: 09/23/13
Time: 0730am

Climax Control
Barbados - Colony Club Beach
09/29/2013

Jade Manendez-Arcador vs. Traci Patterson.

“About damn time.”  Jade said as she stretched and rubbed her eyes.

“What’s that?” a voice beside her said groggily.

“Oh shit. I didn’t mean to wake you.” Jade said as she looked across to her husband Jedah.

“It’s fine.  So who is the message from?” Jedah asked.

“Sin City Wrestling… the company who bought ACW. I’ve got my first match against someone I’ve already faced inside the ring a few times. And it’s in Barbados.”  Jade explained.

Jedah raised an eyebrow “Wow nice… I would kill for a monthly contract and head to Barbados for just one single match.”

Jade smirks and gives Jedah a shove. As you can see an idea pop into her head… “I have an idea. I’m going to take Lizzy to Barbados with me.

“Sure.  It gets her out of New York for a bit and I will be able to fix those things.  Are you taking Carol?” Jedah asked.

“Of course. I’m not going to leave Lizzy alone with a bunch of strangers.” Jade said.

“True. Any idea when you are going to leave?” Jedah asked.

“Nope. But nice to see you want me gone already.”  Jade sat up and placed her cell phone on the bedside cabinet.

“Sorry.  Just want to know so we have enough staff” Jedah gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Yeah Yeah” Jade winked at Jedah, as she gave him a kiss back, before peeling back the duvet cover and swinging her legs around and stretching.

The scene fades on Jedah turning over back to sleep, while Jade climbs out of bed and disappears into the ensuite bathroom, where we hear the shower being turned on, as Jade came back out and went into a cupboard and pulling out some towels and disappearing back into the bathroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday 26th September 2013
2:30pm
Chatters Tea Room at Bagatelle Great House
Holetown, Barbados

The scene opens in the delicate Chatters Tea room in Holetown, where we see Jade sitting alone by the window of the Team Room, she quickly looks at her watch, as if she was expecting someone, and on cue with see Amy Marshall coming into view and entering the Tea Room wearing the smartest items of clothing she has and her hair pushed back into a ponytail. While Jade wore a white calf length skirt with matching white jacket with black trim and black heels.

“Hi, sorry I’m late. Finding this place is impossible.”

Jade smiles “That’s ok.  I had a little trouble finding it as well.”

“Have you ordered yet?” Amy asked.

Jade nodded. “I have, I went for the savory tea. I though the full afternoon was too much for the two of us.”

“You could have invited Lizzy and Carol.” Amy suggested, as the waitress appears holding a tray with cups, saucers, a teapot, milk and sugar before disappearing.

“Carol might like it, but Lizzy is a little too young still and will get bored easily.”  Jade said as she turned grabs a cup and saucer before pouring herself a cup of tea with milk and sugar.

“I still can’t get over the fact that we are in the same promotion.”  Amy said changing the subject before making herself a cup of tea.

“Neither can I, I thought ACW would be around longer, but shit happens. But it should be interesting facing off against former champions.  Also seeing you once a month, and see how you have kept up your training.” Jade said with a smile, as the waitress returned with a small tower of sandwiches and savouries and plates.

“Thank you” Amy said thanking the waitress. “You are going to be surprised. Instead of you kicking my ass it’s going to be vice versa.” Amy joked.

Jade just smirked and said nothing. “Do you know anything about this Traci Patterson I’m facing this week?”

“Nothing I’m afraid, you have more experience in that department.” Amy said with a shrug as she placed a sandwich in her mouth.

“I was hoping for more information from what I already have.” Jade shrugged with disappointment as she ate a mini quiche.

“Sorry. Anyway, has Lizzy been enjoying Barbados?” Amy asked.

The mention of Lizzys name made Jade smile “She has been enjoying it – playing in the pool, playing in the sea, playing in the sand. And she hasn’t asked for her daddy yet.” Jade said as she took a sip of tea and a bite of something savory.

“I thought there wouldn’t be too much to do in Barbados for kids” Amy said.

“Me too. But I was actually surprised.” Jade said

With that the scene fades out with Jade and Amy continuing their conversation, which involved talking about Jedah, Kevin and the wedding in Panama, as they also continued eating the sandwiches and the savouries on the silver tower.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Debut’s suck…I swore off them when I debuted for ACW because settling into a new place, making friends and learning the rules of the fed is too time consuming.  But I guess I will be right at home as I face off against Traci Patterson.

But this isn’t the first time we have met inside the ring… the first time was in my debut match, where I was facing Angel Kash, Trista Stygg and Traci… and in that match I came out victorious, which turned out to be a successful debut.

Then the next time we face off was in a tag match, where I was partnered with Alexis Morrison against Emma Rose and Traci Patterson… unfortunately in that match Alexis and I lost, but that was Alexis’ fault for being a dud wrestler and I noticed that she was pretty much useless here in SCW as well.

Anyway… after that we never did face off again, as I had a world title match against Vixen and that would be my final match in ACW.

And so to Sin City Wrestling.

The down fall of heading to Sin City Wrestling is that instead of having to travel from New York to Nova Scotia, which was a short plane ride, I now have to spend half the day travelling from New York to Las Vegas, however, in this case to Barbados.

I will sort that issue of staying in Las Vegas later, for now though its time to focus on my match against Traci Patterson.

I am now going to go for the corny line – So we meet again.

Last time we met, you and Emma pulled off a good win, although I had a pretty useless partner, and I am sorry we didn’t give you a decent enough match, however, this time there isn’t two other women in this match… its just you and I.

But the thing is, you may have had 3 matches so far in your career and got Laura Jackson as your trainer, but that won’t help you much.  You are still a rookie and still learning and this is just prefect for me.

And what makes it even better – is you giving away that you are carrying an ankle injury.

You silly silly little girl.

Lesson number 1, which Laura should have told you… never ever show weakness or declare you weakness.

So thanks for that information, greatly appreciated and very very handy.  Now while you are trying to protect that ankle with heavy strapping and stuff, I will be stomping on that bum ankle, pounding on your pretty little face and then make you tap out.

Just a shame I don’t have the ankle lock as a submission finish.

Anyway here is some advice for you… from a trainer to a rookie… be prepared to spend some time on the sidelines.

I am going after that ankle.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino