Author Topic: Don't worry about it  (Read 421 times)

Offline Traci Patterson

• View Profile
    • Traci Patterson
Don't worry about it
« on: September 26, 2013, 11:28:45 AM »
 \'user

The camera came up showing one of Barbados famous beaches! Golden sands blue water with fish underneath them a picture of heaven. However it wasn’t long before that picture was ruined by a yell that cut through the peaceful air.  

PUSH

The scream came from Laura Jackson who was standing there with a look on her face like her eyes were going to bug out. The camera turned to see what Laura was yelling out and it showed Traci Patterson running on the beach. Around her waist was a rope which had a rock attached to it. Traci was doing her best to push herself through the sand. She turned and looked at Laura.

Traci Patterson
I hate you right now

Laura Jackson
Don’t care just push!

Traci let out more frustrated cries as she went through the sand .Finally Laura yelled out once more.

Laura Jackson
And you’re done

Traci put her hands on her tights trying to get some air into her body. As Laura walked over and tapped her on the shoulder.

Laura Jackson
Nice job Traci! I know you had nothing left but you still keep going that is what makes champions. You can relax now we done with training for today!

Traci let out a sigh as Laura passed her a water bottle. Traci nodded as she takes the bottle and undid the cap. She then gulped down the water and looked at Laura.

Traci Patterson
Thanks Laura I got to admit this whole thing with my ankle tough!

Laura Jackson
Listen I know it’s tough I mean Vixen did a number on it but if you want to be successful in wrestling you got to get use to pain! Hell look at this knee!

Laura pointed down at her left knee and then she looked at Traci.

Laura Jackson
Basically this knee is shot got to get it scooped in a few week because of all the wear and tear I have put on it over the past few years. So remember pain is your friend and it will be with you always. Now let go see who your sisters flat hunt is going.

With that the camera cut as the pair walked down the beach talking. When it came up once more it showed Laura and Traci walking next to a pool. A few moments later they walked up to a woman who was on a sun lounger in a White bikini and a flawless tan. It was Katie Traci sister she sat up and smiled at them as Traci walked over to her and Laura sat next to Katie on the chair next to her.

Katie Patterson
Hey guys how did training go!

Traci Patterson
I officially hate Laura now

Katie giggled as she heard that.

Katie Patterson
Glad to hear it! The more you hate her the better your be in the ring!

Traci then smirked as she lent down and pushed down on her sister shoulders. Katie let out a yelp as she did this clearly she wasn’t enjoying this. Traci then got up and looked at her.

Traci Patterson
Just remember this is what happened when you get under my skin.

Traci let go and looked at her giggling as Katie as she did this.

Katie Patterson
Well while you were hating on Laura I was looking around and finding some nice little apartments. Not too big, close to Laura and gyms so it should be fine. I plan to call the landlords later to set up a couple of visits if you want to show them to you. See if there is any you like!

Traci Patterson
Ok I will do but still any news on if we are booked for this week show?

Katie looked at her and nodded slowly as she did this.

Katie Patterson
Yeah I have seen a message but you may not like it!

Traci looked at her as she did this.

Traci Patterson
Oh why is that?

Katie Patterson
Well according to the e-mail you are set to take on Jade Manendez-Arcador this week on the show!

Traci Patterson
Oh god not her?

Laura looked at the pair seemingly unaware of this issue for her.

Laura Jackson
What the problem?

Katie Patterson
Oh she just someone who was a complete bitch when we with her in ACW together and the fact she has come here worries me!

Laura looked at Katie and shook her head at her.

Laura Jackson
Why are you worried? Listen she maybe a bitch but you know what I don’t care. Did you watch watch the show two weeks ago?

Katie Patterson
Yeah?

Laura then held her hand up at her.

Laura Jackson
Well your sister kicked ass on that show and she took one of this company toughest veterans and beat her easily! So Traci shouldn’t be worried about her. Hell if she don’t think that much of you that will work to our advantage since she will be overlooking you and then she won’t train as hard but I know that if you don’t that people will struggle so I wouldn’t worry about it.

Traci smiled at Laura as she said that. As Katie tilted her head.

Traci Patterson
Look Katie when we faced Jade in ACW we didn’t have Laura in our corner so I’m sure we can take her down but I do have a question Laura why did you have me go out on my own last time out!

Laura Jackson
Because I wanted to see how you would do on your own. See if me or Katie got taken out then you would be in own so it was a test to see if you could that in the future and I’m glad to say you passed. So now just relax and focus on you then things will be fine!

Traci Patterson
Well can she come down with me this time?

Laura Jackson
Yeah she can and I’m sure she be fine out there! However now I could murder a drink so ladies care to join me?

The sisters nodded and the trio walk off to find a bar as she walks off the screen turns black.

End of RP
user posted image