Author Topic: Settling An Old Score  (Read 445 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
Settling An Old Score
« on: September 20, 2013, 08:56:44 PM »
 My wife was mad. But not at me. At herself.

It wasn't long ago when I had to walk into a match with Max Burke to attempt to regain the SCW Roulette championship, a prize that I held on to for quite sometime. I was alone, however, and she was back at home, recuperating from her time in giving birth to our latest children. I had to put all that aside and put myself in the zone, so to speak, in a blind fold match that tested both my senses and my mind. It was a grueling, hard-fought match. Problem is, however, is that I didn't walk away as a winner at all.

I wasn't sure exactly what happened either...not until I saw the replay tape. I saw that tape, back in my dressing room, and grew increasingly furious! In a scream of rage, I destroyed my own locker room, unable to believe it. It wasn't that Max Burke did ANY hard work to win that match; it was Goth that cost me the victory and allowed Max Burke to retain the title. So when I got home, my wife immediately ran towards me and hugged me, crying fiercely into my shoulders.

I had done my best to comfort her, to tell her that it wasn't her fault, but she believed it was. Had she been there, she thought, she would have noticed Goth running down the ramp and screamed out his name to me, so that I might have heard his name and used that to my advantage, to take him out and then deal with Max until I got the Roulette championship back. But it wasn't meant to be and I came home empty-handed. But the love of my children and my wife is what continues to drive me to do what I do best and someday, I will gain back the Roulette championship from Max's hands or whoever has the title at that time.

In the meantime, I have bigger fish to fry. But Lisa, also known as Ariel in both the underground and fighting circuit, had a plan.

She told me about it as I was playing with our children and placing the new set of twins in each of my arms, sitting down on the couch of our mansion, as she was lying down a three-seat, blue sofa across from me.

For awhile, sweetheart, I won't be going with you, but with what happened last time, I'm going to place you in the hands of a female fighter that I am very close with. She's my best girlfriend, someone that I met along the way when I fought in the women's underground arena. She is VERY capable of watching your back until I recover and she's agreed to it, because she also cares a great deal for you.

I looked up at her quizzically, raising my eyebrows.

And who might that be, my love?

She took a quick look at the camera, smiled briefly, then the smile vanished and she looked right into my eyes.

You'll see. They will all see in time. Very...very...soon.

She winked and smiled that dazzling smile of hers. That woman...I would do anything for her.

Anything.

Five months?

Were you supposed to impress me by coming out of the shadows and declaring to the whole world that you've been pissed off for five months?

You tried to make yourself look like the big, bad wolf that disappeared for so many years, only to come back and make his claim when things have drastically changed while you were gone. Truth be told, Rage, your lack of intelligence, which is obviously replaced by a sheer lack of stupidity and ignorance, is what brought you to your short downfall. Haven't you noticed that the world you now inhibit is no longer the same as it used to be? You're crying like a little bitch over someone like Mark Ward, who has been tirelessly trying to make sure the ship stays afloat while the empire that's Sin City Wrestling stays alive and at the #1 spot for the most-watched television and PPV shows on cable TV!

What exactly did he do to you, Rage? Was it the suspension that he imposed upon you? Listen to me, you worthless jackass, not a single man, woman, or child cares about your pathetic suspension! Hell, when was the last time you made any headlines? Since you won the SCW championship against Nick Jones, if I remember correctly! Of course, it must have sucked big time when Nick Jones fought you for the belt, tooth and nail, and kicked your sorry ass to gain it back. I wonder how that loss felt to you? The mere fact that you couldn't even hold on to the greatest championship belt here for a YEAR is staggering indeed! A bit truthful to you, don't you think? I'll be glad to piss you off even further when I destroy Goth for that title and eclipse your dismal reign.

In any case, I'm not here to talk about Goth. I'm here to talk about you! That sheer case of stupidity rose to the fore yet again, because you certainly pissed me off again (and in case if you haven't noticed, with all the things I've been through, asshole, it's not a good time to do so!)! See, you went on television recently and decided to spew your venom, your rage. You could have mentioned anyone else and have avoided your fate. Instead, you chose to do something idiotic and pretty much changed the game for you.

You chose to mention me and my match against Mark Ward. More to the point, you decided to call me a failure.

That was one of the worst decisions you've ever made in your career, Rage, and I'm looking forward to proving that statement when our next clash occurs.

A failure? Sure, I've lost that match, but you see, I gave Mark Ward a beating that he'll never forget. I'm one of the few men in this business, Rage, that pushed him to the absolute limit. He wasn't going to give in without a fight and man OH MAN did I give him a memorable experience that is forever etched in that brain of his. And you want to know the cool part? In a weird, sickening way, he and I have gained each other's respect. No, Rage, that doesn't mean that we are best friends that will sit down, clank our glasses of beers, drink it down, and reminisce about the good old days. But what it means is that he and I recognize each other as brutal fighters that take no shit from anyone at anytime.

Honestly? I doubt he feels the same way and trust me when I tell you, you don't want to fuck with Mark Ward. You do not want to get in his way, because I've seen him pissed. And that's one of the many reasons why my match against you is going to be easy to undertake; because your rage and anger is misguided. You need to focus on the big picture, son, and that's one of the two top titles or hell, Rage, even the Tag-Team titles. Forget this stupid, one-sided feud that you have with Mark Ward. Leave him alone, he has too much on his plate as it is.

Because he's not going to help you. Fact is, Rage, not a single soul in that locker room is going to help you in my match against you, because I haven't forgotten. I haven't forgotten about the last time we crossed swords in one of the worst matches of my career and the embarrassment and humiliation that followed soon after. Don't worry though; things have changed since your absence and my dominance is quite obvious these days. I am no longer the man that was distracted or had too many things going on. I'm the man that has a singular goal this week - to find you and annihilate you at all costs. I plan on doing this, Rage, because you won one battle against me. This time? This time, Rage, I intend to settle our score and make you my BITCH!

There are no stipulations, no strings attached. This is a singles match that will test our skill to the limit! I know that you are dangerous, you are tough, but those two elements combined means NOTHING to me! I've faced better men that exhibit those qualities a lot more stronger than you'll ever do in a lifetime, Rage. I'm ready to take you to the absolute limit, to push your mind, body, and soul to places that you've never been to before and by the time I'm through with you, Rage, you're going to wish that you never screwed with me in your career!

Of course, I know how you will act.

You will laugh at me.

You will disagree with me.

Those two statements are quite obvious!

But make no mistake about it, Rage. That tune is going to change VERY QUICKLY when you gaze upon a god, a demon, a perfect, physical specimen unlike anything you've ever seen before. My goal is clear - to finish you for good, to leave you in the dust while you'll more than likely continue to cry like a little bitch over spoiled milk. Face it, Rage, you have nothing in your favor to keep up at my pace. In that ring, Rage? I'll be God. And God is going to deliver a swift, painful judgment that will be filled with agony and pain unlike you've ever felt in your body before. I suggest you prepare yourself for the onslaught that I look forward to delivering on your doorstep. This will not the easiest battle for you to be in and trust me, Rage, it won't be. It's going to be one of the hardest nights of your life and I'm going to show you exactly why I am The King Of Kings.

For I am Kain....I am The King Of Kings....and I....HAVE SPOKEN!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 08:57:02 PM by Kain »
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion