Author Topic: In Weakness and in Strength.  (Read 435 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
In Weakness and in Strength.
« on: September 13, 2013, 08:47:45 PM »
 “They say that missing someone is as part of loving them, if you’re never really apart; you’ll never know how strong your love for them really is.”

Gabriel: Odette

Opening up we find the resident power couple of Sin City Wrestling, lying side by side on a beach chair soaking in the glorious vitamin D that’s radiating from the burning Tortola sun. Odette’s tucked in tightly underneath Gabriel’s right arm, her head resting upon his slight sweat covered chest. His hand is firmly placed on her shoulder as if he was afraid that he was to let her go, it would already be tomorrow. Ah tomorrow the first day in a very long time these two heated and passionate lovers would be apart, to say the impending separation of the two was going to be a nightmare for them both, that would be wording it too kindly. Although Gabriel had a pair of dark shades covering his eyes, Odette could sense that he was staring at her, waiting patiently for her to respond, but the dryness in her mouth was over powering. She wanted to speak but the words just couldn’t be formed. Reaching across his body she gave him a tight squeeze reassuring him that everything was going to be okay and that she was listening to him.

Gabriel: Baby, talk to me… what’s going on in that mind of yours?

Although she was present in body, her darling future Husband could sense that his future wife was hiding something from him. The feeling of being left out in the dark consumed him; it crippled him; it rendered him hopeless. He wanted to take away the pain that he knew was glowing in her eyes like the smallest struggling flame of a choking candle, he wanted to take away the doubt, the insecurities that over the past few weeks had been starting to hatch inside Odette’s mind. Letting out a huff she licked her lips before pressing her sunglasses up the bridge of her nose. The serious huff was exterminated by a sigh of relief as she felt his fingers dance lightly on the oiled skin of her arm, comforting her; the best he could.

Odette: I’m just tired Gabe.

Swallowing hard he knew she was lying, not to protect him but to protect herself. Odette knew that Gabriel’s mind must have been racing, she knew that she needed to stop it. She needed to stop the impending doubt that no doubt was growing inside him. Lifting herself up she turned to look up at him, flashing him a warm smile, her white teeth seemingly gleaming against her naturally tanned skin.

Odette: I love you Gabriel, don’t ever forget that… no matter what gets said, don’t ever forget that I love you and only you… I’d sacrifice myself to the world, if it meant sparing you.

Screwing up his nose Gabriel seemed confused by what Odette had just said but she didn’t give him much time to think about it. Leaning in her soft lips pressed eagerly against his, at first it was just a sweet little kiss but the desperation of knowing they were going to be apart for seventy-two hours was enough to drive them both crazy. His hands came up and wrapped around her, pressing into the small of her back demanding that she draw closer to him, a demand that she was happy to submit to. Running her hand up to caress the side of his face, she moaned in anticipation as his tongue playfully entered her warm mouth. Running his right hand down her oiled back, it travelled down her spine, tingling each vertebrae as the very tips of his fingers ran across them. It’s destination was her well rounded behind, the same behind that had somewhat made her famous. Giving it a firm squeeze, Odette broke the kiss and smirked down to her magician. Running her tongue across her newly moisturised lips, she watched Gabriel like a hawk.

Odette: Don’t be naughty.

A self-satisfied laugh left his lips as he pressed his hand firm on her behind. Gabriel slowly started to run his index finger underneath the seam of her bright purple bikini bottom, playing with her rounded bare behind.

Odette: Gabriel!!!

Although her strong call out of his name was telling him to stop, the tone in her voice was actually encouraging. Looking up at her with innocence behind his glasses Odette couldn’t help but smile as he just shrugged his shoulders.

Odette: What if someone sees?

As if all of a sudden she cared about what people thought about them, if anything she was stalling the foreseeable future.

Gabriel: Then let em’ see.

His voice was almost like a growl as he perched himself up in the chair, leaning forward so he could take the tender spot on her neck between his lips. Closing her eyes she sighed as his teeth pushed into her skin before the numbing feeling of pressure from light sucking took over. Resting her hand on his firm chest Odette looked down at her nine carat engagement ring and smiled, knowing that this was the man she was going to spend the rest of her days with. As that memory flooded back into her mind Odette snapped back, pulling herself away from Gabriel’s spirited grip on her neck.

Odette: I have to pack for home.

It was if a gust of wind had tumbled in and blown out all the candles in the world, Gabriel’s playful expression dropped to misery. The same happy smile on Odette’s face had crashed and burned as she pressed her forehead against his.

Gabriel: I don’t want you to go Odette.

Biting the insides of her mouth she fought back the urge to scream, not at him but at the imminent heartache the two would face being a part.

Odette: I don’t want to leave you either Gabriel, but…

Gabriel: No buts just stay, talk to me we can sort this out.

As if the pleading in his tone wasn’t enough the sadness that was written all over his face was the kicker. Odette didn’t know exactly why she needed to get away, she just had to go. It had nothing to do with Gabriel, she was crazy about him. She would do anything for him, but as she looked around she was reminded, she was pained and she was driven to near sickness of the present. Turning back to look at Gabriel her left hand found his, taking it in hers she pressed it up against her chest.

Odette: You and me are fine baby, there’s nothing to sort out between us… it’s just… it’s just…

Her eyes dropped from his as she felt a burning prick her eyes, she wanted to blurt out everything to him, she wanted to tell him exactly how she felt but she knew he wouldn’t exactly understand her reasoning, hell she didn’t even understand it herself.

Gabriel: It’s just what?

Pressing her into him once again he held onto her tightly. Odette sighed once more before looking out into the clear blue water, her Australian accent crackling while she spoke.

Odette: It’s this… it’s all of this…

Her eyes scanned around the island as Gabriel looked at his future bride baffled.

Gabriel: We’re in paradise Odette, how can it be that?

His voice was filled with question as if he didn’t believe her, why should he? After all it’s not every day you are paid to do your job from paradise, it’s not every day you get to wake up in heaven. Turning back to Gabriel, Odette paused before sighing, the wind being knocked from her sails.

Odette: It’s everything Gabriel, it’s the tour, it’s the merger, it’s the lack of motivation, the lack of having nothing left to fight for in Sin City Wrestling, it’s the being forced to get along with Misty, it’s the pressure of staying positive when everything around you is filled with complete lies and bullshit.

Looking down at Gabriel she squeezed his hand that was in hers tightly, reassuring him before continuing.

Odette: You’re the only thing in my life worth fighting for, you’re the only person in my life that I would do anything for… you’re the only thing that makes sense right now, but I know that you love this… I know that you love the change, you love where we are and what we’re doing… you have the world at your feet Gabriel, you could go for anything in Sin City Wrestling and take it… for me I’m limited, I feel caged by it, I feel like I’m going stir crazy over here.

Taking a deep breath Odette rested her head back down onto Gabriel’s chest wrapping his arm around her tightly. Gabriel didn’t say anything, how could he when Odette had just blurted out all of that to him, it was a lot to take on it was a lot to process. She just hoped that he understood why she needed to get away, why she had to clear her head, think about her future and get it right. Ultimately everything that she decides has a play on effect that would affect him, that’s why she was taking the time out, taking a moment to get away from it all so she could focus and she could make the right decision.

Odette: SCW can’t give me anything else, it can’t reward me with anything worthy… the best thing they gave me was you, there’s no topping that. It’s just how can I stay competitive in a world that I feel I have already achieved everything I’m allowed to? That doesn’t even begin to describe what I feel about work right now.

Her words were cut off by the touch of Gabriel’s thumb pressed up against her lips, leaving it linger then for a few short seconds Odette couldn’t help but hear a clock ticking inside her mind as if she was waiting for Gabriel to explode at her calling her ungrateful. Swallowing hard she braced herself for the backlash but instead her fear was drowned by the touch of his soft lips against hers. His hand came up to hold the side of her face as he tenderly eased her pain, he so perfectly stopped her mind from racing by releasing the antidote of a million and one butterflies in her stomach. He understood her, of course he would, she had nothing to fear, it was just the sweetest little saddest hurdle they would face in their perfect world to date. As Gabriel invited her to deepen the kiss he cheekily pulled back smiling up at her with his mouth, but a hint of sadness still lingered in his eyes.

Gabriel: I can’t say I know exactly what you’re going through, but if this is what you have to do, then you have to do it… but Odette, please don’t bottle this up from me again, I’m here to help you, I want to help you… you’re my god damn wife and the very last thing I want to see you do is go through something alone… we will fight this baby, until the very end… if you decide that enough is enough… I have no dramas in fulfilling your fantasy and making you the most beautiful glowing mother to be in the history of mothers.

As if on cue his hand found its way onto her flat stomach, motioning where their future would one day be completely wrapped up in. Odette didn’t speak at first she just smiled and quickly swiped away a single tear that had escaped from underneath her Dior sunglasses. Seeing that his pride and joy was upset Gabriel pulled her in for a tense yet tender hug, his hands running up and down her warm skin comforting her.

Odette: I’m going to miss you Gabriel.

Compressing her harder into him as if he didn’t want to let her go Gabriel sighed, before letting his soothing English accent break free.

Gabriel: I’m going to miss you too.

Kissing the top of her head Gabriel rested his chin on top of Odette’s head as the two continued to lay in silence. Closing her eyes Odette soaked up the feeling of his radiant flesh against hers, she focused on his breathing and matched hers with his. Ever since she met this man all she ever wanted to do was be near him, be with him and one day be everything to him. To some this love story might have been revolting, it might have been too much but to them it was all that mattered and all that will continue to matter. To them it just felt right.

~~~

“Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress and working together is a success” – Henry Ford

Odette: Well people believe that the first title defence is the hardest, but I didn’t expect it to be this so damn complicated. Let’s revaluate shall we? I’m still stuck tagging with a woman who I’d much rather see hung out to dry then in the same damn corner as me in the wrestling ring. Sure last week I nodded at her, sure last week I might have helped Misty from being blind-sided by Gothika. Let’s face it I wasn’t going to let the Fallen have their way with Misty, that would be too obvious that would be too predictable, plus Gothika deserved to have her face bounced off the ring canvas for sinking her fangs into my neck at Summer XXXTreme two. So don’t go reading into my save as a sign of friendship, because I can assure you it was just pure payback.

Standing on the ledge of the over the water bungalow that herself and Gabriel had rented for the tour Odette smiles towards the cameraman who is standing by her side.

Odette: As far as my alliance with Misty, it’s pure business, there’s no backstage tea parties, there are no slumber parties and their sure as hell isn’t any team meetings. Why should we converse? When we both know that we’re the best team Sin City Wrestling has to offer, cocky? No just the cold hard facts. Christian put us together so someone could topple the Fallen, so someone could stand a chance against beating them, never in a million years did anyone suspect that Misty and I would be able to coexist for the full match, but they all knew deep down that we were taking the gold home that night regardless of our ring side manner.

Another cheeky trademark smirk crosses her face as she wraps her arms around her body the cool night breeze touches her skin causing Goosebumps to form.

Odette: Do I wish that Misty and I were closer as a team? No, no I don’t. Why would I? Everyone keeps banging on about trust being the best tool a team can have, when in reality it the bitterness that is driving Misty and myself. Don’t understand? I don’t expect you to… but when you’re forced to team with your worst enemy there’s something that happens to you that just takes over. You get this little bit of fire in your belly that you have to feed, it’s not a show of how well we can work together in a team, it’s a display of how well we can out wrestle each other. It’s a game, every time Misty and I tag together it’s a learning curve, I get to see up close and personal her moves, her counters and her attacks. If anything Christian Underwood you sly old dog you, I know exactly what you’re up too.

Winking Odette taps her nose as if she knew exactly what Christian was up to, needless to say it might not be that obvious to some.

Odette: I guess it’s time to address who will be Misty and my first challengers the tough little team of Parand Ara and Joanne Canelli, these girls are exactly like Misty and I chalk and cheese so I know not to take them lightly… I mean if Misty and I can coexist the rest of the world should be able to get along.

Shrugging her shoulders Miss Ryder licks her lips before rolling her shoulders back. Her focus still piercing down the cameras lens.

Odette: Let’s start with Parand Ara shall we? The Syrian Bombshell, the very lady who has walked into this company with the biggest chip on her shoulder. If I remember correctly wasn’t it this loose cannon that attacked poor Vixen over split coffee? If that how she reacts to beverages I’d hate to see her in line at Starbucks. Will she be able to contain her rage and sore some type of tag team abilities… I doubt it. She couldn’t even make it through her first night without getting into a brawl with someone so how on God’s littler green earth is she going to be able to team with Joanne? But Parand Buddy, you might think you stand a chance this Sunday night, but I’m telling you, you don’t. Your beliefs and your mysterious ways don’t frighten they don’t intimidate. You might have left Vixen battered and bruised, but unlike my NXT team mate you won’t get the glorious feeling of doing the same thing to me. Your volatile hands won’t be the cause of my pain, they won’t be the cause of my misery and they won’t be the hands to take my Sin City Wrestling Tag Team Championship away from me.

Shaking her head, she continues seemingly rushing through this.

Odette: I don’t care how experienced you are or what you had to go through to get here, when you enter the six sided ring of SCW you enter a war field that has time and time again been dominated by Misty and I. You’re in way above your head, so don’t think for one second you have what it takes to destroy us. To ruin this hold we have on the Bombshell Tag Team Championships, You Parand have been selected to be one half of the first team that gets the same fate as the rest of the Bombshell tag teams out there, defeat, bitter sweet defeat. A term that you’re so rightfully coming to grips with. What you did to Vixen was unforgiveable but I promise you I personally won’t let you get that close to even think about flipping out on Misty or I. You might be what people are calling the mysterious power player in this match, but I’m all for stopping the hype that surrounds you. You’re love of brutality will be your downfall, because you Parand don’t have the Tag Team Championships in sight, you just want to redeem yourself from the failed trials of going after Vixen. I won’t let you find your release, I’ll be sure that misery stays with you. I’ll make sure it eats you alive and the very thought of it alone will be your crippling down fall.

That all too familiar flame is in her eyes as she looks back out into the water below her, for weeks now Odette had been showing this different side of herself.  

Odette: It’s funny how someone who has been labelled so dominating, so unstable can be so easily be manipulated. Come Sunday you’ll be walking in empty handed and walking out just the same. Parand it’s not your week, once again you will fall short of the price. Once again you will be shown your limitations, but don’t be so hard on yourself… you’ll be one half of the first but very many that will fall in line to the team of Tits McGee and myself.  

Holding back a laugh Odette does her best to continue without stalling, after all she was a professional

Odette: Now let’s address your tag team partner, Joanne Canelli. I knew it wouldn’t be too long between matches for Joey and myself. I knew that we would always meet again soon, unfortunately it has to be met with the same outcome, your demise. Don’t get me wrong Joanne this isn’t what I want for you because unlike your partner I want to see you rise up the Sin City Wrestling ranks like a wild flower, taking it by storm because unlike some of the other Bombshells around here you actually take pride in your work, you actually look like you want to be here and you will stop at nothing to pave your way in this company. I just disappointed to see that we have to go against one another, more so than teaming with one another.

Flashing a sincere smile the Aussie sigh out loud as if she’s releasing some hidden tension.

Odette: But regardless of how I feel about you and your future in this business I have a job to do this Sunday and that job is one that you know all too well, protecting what is yours. This Sunday I will stop at nothing to make sure this Championship belt doesn’t leave my sights and doesn’t leave my side. You see everyone will say that I don’t even want this, but regardless of what I want I think it’s fitting that MY belt is back on MY shoulder. I’m sure you can understand what I’m saying, this was my championship belt, I was one half of the team that originally held the Bombshell Tag Team Championships… I was one half of the girls who paved this amazing journey for female tag team wrestling in Sin City Wrestling… so I owe this belt my best, I owe it everything in my power to keep it. They say it isn’t the gold that defines someone it’s what they do with it that does. I made a mistake the first time I held this beautiful strap. I made a mistake in trusting my tag team partner a mistake I will never do again. A mistake I will never allow, you see Joanne my eyes are wide open to the fact that my team with Misty is like yours with Parand, a complete fuck up. It’s just I’m aware of what I need to do, so if that means gritting my teeth and bearing it I will. Just because I dislike Misty, it doesn’t mean it out shadows the love I have for MY Bombshell Tag Team belt. I thought everyone was joking when they say everything comes full circle before the bitter end.

Looking to her left the Tag Team Championship belt that she is talking about is resting up against the bungalow, sitting on its own nest of silk sheets. Sprinkled around it are some tropical flowers, it was as if she had placed it on a shrine.

Odette: I let my guard down the first time I held this belt and I’ll be damned if I do it again, so Joanne I know you have the hunger and I know you have what it takes in you to be a champion, but Sunday night won’t be your time in the sun. I would love to see you rise up to the occasion but I can’t let you take the one materialistic thing that Sin City Wrestling has given me, that means more to me then the Bombshell Championship. I worked my arse off for this belt, where the Bombshell Championship was more or less a Misty hand down, as much as it pains me to say it. I never deserved the Bombshell Championship, but I can honestly say I deserve this, I deserve my maker, I deserve my pride and my joy.. my belt.

Walking over towards her Championship belt Odette runs her perfectly manicured fingers over the name plate that reads “Odette Ryder” tapping it gently the smile on her face screams a thousand words.

Odette: Come Sunday you will all witness the continuous rise of Misty and Odette. We might not be the best team when it comes to getting along, but were the best damn team at making sure we do what we do best and that’s kicking arse inside the six sided ring. Misty, Muffin top, skank face, Tits McGee, Milfy… come this Sunday lets’ try and put some of our differences aside, let’s try and make this about what it truly is about… the Bombshell Tag Team Championships, let’s forget the fact that you’re a backstabbing, game playing mole for a few moments in time and let’s remember that underneath all that natural paleness, you’re in fact somewhat of a big deal here in SCW… Apparently.

Curling up the side of her lip Odette flashes the camera with a cheeky smirk before continuing.

Odette: I have no doubt in my mind that we will walk in with our belts and we will walk out with our belts, it’s not that hard to see what we’re and what we could become… the best damn bombshell tag team that Sin City Wrestling has ever seen. Come Sunday Parand I won’t be wishing you luck, I’ll be wishing you the very worst pain and suffering, why? Because I don’t like girls who act like children when something doesn’t go there way… plain and simple… you’re a mess. As for Joanne, I look forward to our encounter, even though we barely know each other, it’s you I put my faith in to lead this company to greatest and now Misty. Tits McGee you focus on not stabbing me in the back and I’ll try and focus on potentially give you your six hundredth chance, that everyone keeps banging on about… because you have “changed”

Mouthing “Yeah right” to the camera Odette just shrugs her shoulders and looks back over her shoulder seeing Gabriel coming out through the back door of their paradise home away from home. Turning back towards the camera Odette lets out a laugh that she tries to hide by covering her mouth, with her hand.  

Odette: Oh dear I’m sorry, it’s just so funny that people think that a leopard can really change its spots. But moving on, come Climax Control the true winners will be the fans because it’s going to do down to the wire, come Climax Control ladies… yep you guessed it… let’s ride.

Winking at the camera Odette playfully waves towards it as it slowly starts to fade. Turning back around to face Gabriel the two can be heard from the distance.

Gabriel: I missed you…

Odette: I missed you too…

Picking up Odette in his arms Gabriel twirls her around being carefully not to fall off the side of their bungalow. Putting her down on her feet Odette playfully slaps at his bare chest.

Odette: You did a stunt without me here? I should kick your arse…

Gabriel’s laughter over powered her voice as he looked down towards her innocently.

Gabriel: I might just like that… but for now let’s go to bed it’s late!

Odette: Bed? I can’t go to bed yet, I have A LOT of praying to God to do.

Winking up at him she brushed past him, giving his behind a fair tap on the way through.

Gabriel: Have I ever told you that I love it when your religious?

Following Odette into their home away from home, the sliding door is heard closing and the camera finally fades away into the night sky.
>