Author Topic: Introducing..  (Read 403 times)

Offline Miss Evangelista

• View Profile
    • Miss Evangelista
Introducing..
« on: July 13, 2012, 09:30:12 PM »
 Miss Evangelista stands in the middle of the hotel room, grasping hold of a piece of paper, she bits her bottom lip in anger as she rips the paper in two. Her frustration clear to see on her face, pacing backwards and forwards by the side of her bed, she kicks the bottom of the bed before perching herself on the edge of the bed.

:: Miss Evangelista ::
I cannot believe he didn’t sell!

Her iPhone begins to ring as she pulls it out of her jean pocket, taking a glance to look at the screen before throwing it across the room, the phone crashes to the floor with shards of glass from the screen lay next to the device.

He called my bluff and now he’ll pay!

She reaches behinds her and pulls a small notebook towards her, pulling the screen up and rests it on her thigh, Miss Evangelista pulls a USB flash drive from an envelope on the bedside table and inserts it into the notebook.

That property would of been financially beneficial!

A folder appears on her screen with several pictures, a small smirk appears on her face as she attaches them to an email, she begins to type ferociously as she looks so intensely at the screen.  

If he thought I was bluffing then let’s see what he thinks of these..

She runs her finger on the mouse pad on the notebook, pressing down as the cursor is over the send button, letting out a triumphant giggle as she slaps the notebook lid down.

I usually get what I want!

She places the notebook back on the bed, getting back up to her feet and walks over to the window to look out, the sun is going down behind some of the buildings in the distance as she lets out a sigh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a long time since Miss Evangelista graced her presence in a wrestling ring, let alone the wrestling community, it has been a few years since she laced up her boots and took to the squared circle going against the likes of Alysson Gardner, Crystal Hilton and Freya Kane. Now she looks to shake the ring rust off this Sunday night when she makes her debut in Sin City Wrestling, battling fellow debuting bombshell’s Alexis Morrison and Jessie Salco,  it isn’t going to be a walk in the park for the young lady but Miss Evangelista is one of the sadistic masterminds in the world today.

Sin City Wrestling do not know of her past, but Miss Evangelista does, vivid flashbacks of her time in the R.o.B comes back in preparation for her up and coming encounter. Wrestling for the World Tag Team Championships, giving one of her competitors’ daughters a birthday party that lead to the young 4 year old’s life being threatened at the hands of Miss Evangelista, stopping at nothing to capture the Miss Money in the Bank crown. Her dirty deeds and scheming lead to many people hating the young women, leading to death threats from fans, but those memories she hold so dear as she looks onto pastors new.

Miss Evangelista stands in the middle of a training ring, her instructor helps her get back into the swing of things, putting her through her paces like it was only yesterday she’d had her last training session. She should be use to this as her father before her was a famous British wrestler, touring north America as well as the world with his successful career, she’d never mention his name as she wanted to succeed without being overshadowed by his legacy. Instead she’d create one for herself that will be remembered in a whole different context to his. As a child she’d remember seeing him go through tough training regimes, training his body to endure different scenarios, seeing him brutalise his body to the sport he loved. Now it is her turn in the spotlight as she finishes for the day, walking over to the side of the ring to pick up a bottle of water, standing by the ring apron is one of her most trusted friend, the nightmare child.

The Nightmare Child was hired by Miss Evangelista back in the later stages of the R.o.B’s, her personal bodyguard that would do anything she’d ask, both in and outside the ring for her personal gain.  Unlike the alliance’s she forged, many letting the young women down, the nightmare child was the exception as she’d proven a vital asset and allie. Miss Evangelista climbs out of the ring and jumps down onto the floor, The Nightmare Child stands crossed armed and chewing gum.

How do I look?

The Nightmare Child shakes her head.

That good, huh? Well I know I’m not going to be the crème of the crop but I’ll find my way!

Again, The Nightmare Child shakes her head.

You’re right, that sounded like something that Lucian Frost would say...

A flashback of last week comes to mind, remembering hatching a plan to attack the former Roulette Champion to make a statement to the SCW, leaving him in a smoke filled room that caused him to be hospitalised.

Not many people took notice of me attacking him, the so-called enigma, well I know different...

The Nightmare Child holds up a brown envelope for Miss Evangelista to smile at.
It is always good to have leverage against one of the SCW’s rising stars! Especially if it means it benefits me!

The Nightmare Child smirks nodding in agreement, Miss Evangelista takes a swig from her bottle of water.

After I make my debut, win or lose, doesn’t really concern me, I will be looking to make my mark with the bombshells and it won’t be something they’ll forget in a long time!

Miss Evangelista points to a small monitor, showing footage of current bombshell competitors, Miss Evangelista slaps the shoulder of The Nightmare Child as the two women head towards the locker rooms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several days pass of countless training regimes and going back to a strict diet, watching matches involving Misty, Kittie and members of the Fallen to get better acquainted to her new surroundings, knowing her first match in several years will prove to be the biggest battle of them all. Not in the competitors but proving her fitness and getting rid of the ring rust. Miss Evangelista heads into her office, not needing to switch the light on as the bright Florida sun illuminates the room, she places her bag down next to her desk as she sits down to see that an email has come through.

After much deliberation, I am forced to agree to the terms, considering they are much lower than previously stated. I guess you win.

Miss Evangelista smirks, leaning back in her chair with her hands pressed together underneath her chin, she re-reads what was written before letting out a satisfying laugh. She clicks the window down before looking into the camera with a massive smile on her face.

“With recession loaming for many business, it’s hard to maintain a solid foundation unless you’ve got a decent cash flow being injected into it, luckily for me I’m not being forced to close due to hurdles of government or lack of custom. I’m what is known as a success, I’ll do what it takes to succeed, just like in business I have that same philosophy for when I am in the ring. I like to succeed, granted this Sunday night I won’t be the Miss Evangelista of yesteryear, nor will I be at peak physical condition, I’ll be looking to get back to them in due course, but it won’t take away my successful mentality I’ve always had. I won’t be temporarily out of order due to the way I am, I’m like an escalator, who runs like a well oiled machine until it slowly comes to a grinding holt...now does that mean I’m useless, no, because it may not be working perfectly it is still a set of stairs, it still serves a purpose. So I won’t be perfect but I’m still going to come into Climax Control looking to defeat my opponents and show the entire Sinners that Miss Evangelista is back!”

Miss Evangelista glances over to the right, seeing her replica of the World Tag Team Championship hanging on the wall, as well as the contract she won in the Miss Money in the Bank match framed next to it.

“I’ve had wonderful success when I debuted into this industry, capturing world tag success as well as a contract in a devastating ladder match, I will be looking to add to my already esteemed name with a replica of a bombshell title, be it roulette, tag or the main attraction. I am not just another pay check on the books like Veronica Taylor or Finesse LeVon, I’m looking to be someone who’ll be talked about by the end of the year. Someone who did something with their chance in a promotion like this, who knows maybe we’ll be talking about my opponents the same way I talk about Veronica and Finesse in a few weeks. I mean look at Alexis, a women who’ll never live to the expectation of her family, someone who may believe she’s some sort of princess of ‘darkness’ when in reality that darkness is the overbearing shadow of her step sisters successful career and one she’ll never live up too! Honestly why have that label stuck on you, I know you cannot help who your family is, but come on, be an individual without having to say you’re a relation of someone else. Please.. you’re never going to be the princess of darkness when you cannot fathom the concept of being successful and being your own person!”

Miss Evangelista sniggers

“Music can be the key to the soul, Music can be like religion, unconditionally brings in its train all the moral virtues to the heart it enters, even though that heart is not in the least worthy. William Shakespeare said in many of his plays how music influences people..

‘If music be the food of love, play on; give me excess of it, that, surfeiting, the appetite may sicken, and so die.’

‘In sweet music is such art: killing care and grief of heart fall asleep, or hearing, die.’

‘Music, moody food of us that trade in love.’

Music can be the key to many people and my opponent claims to be the first rock chick of the SCW, if she was defined as a musical influence she wouldn’t be up there with the greats, she wouldn’t even be a one hit wonder, no, she’d be in the bargain bins at gas stations lucky to be bought for ninety nine cents! I may not be at peak physical condition or may not be the best at what I do, but I know one thing, I’m better than someone living in the shadow of a sibling and a cheap cassette tape. I’m Miss Evangelista. Name may mean nothing to anyone right now but after I defeat the two of you, heads will turn in notice of what I can do when I’m not one hundred per cent, imagine what I could be when I am.. food for thought! The Ultimate sinner has arrived in Sin City!”

Miss Evangelista smiles as leaning forward to rest her arms on the desk, grabbing the mouse to click open the email, she presses reply and begins to type vigorously again.  

SCENE FADES TO BLACK...

>
Win / Loss / Draw
01 / 00 / 00