Author Topic: One Night Only  (Read 404 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
One Night Only
« on: July 13, 2012, 08:45:15 PM »

<a href="http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa49/mikesjohnson3/?action=view&amp;current=newJordan2.jpg" target="_blank">>[/url]

“After being made fun of for about five minutes, my daughters finally said I was cool. Thank you for the endorsement, girls! The day before I fly out to California for the SCW show, I meet up with my accountant, Max and my assistant, Carson. Anytime they’re in the same room, it’s entertaining.”

The scene opens up to Jordan gym inside his home. Jordan and his twin daughters are jumping rope and singing “Call Me Maybe.” The door to the gym opens up and Max walks in with a couple cups of coffee from Starbucks and his leather bag around his shoulder.

Max yells: “Morning!”

Jordan is so into singing the song, he doesn’t notice. Then out of the blue, the twins let out a piercing scream, that startles Jordan.

Jessica & Natasha: “Monster Max is here!”

The frightened twins bolt out the gym, screaming, right past Max.

A perplexed Max asks: “What was that about?”

Jordan: “Jesus Christ, Max. You’re lucky I don’t have my gun out, you would’ve got shot!”

Max: “I said good morning, but you were too busy singing that god awful song.”

Jordan laughs and says: “Oh, you heard that, huh?”

Max: “Uh…yeah.”

Jordan: “Damnit!”

Max: “Then, Jessica and Natasha screamed, and ran out the gym so fast.”

Jordan: “Yeah, I’m not surprised about that.”

Max: “Why?”

Jordan: “They’re afraid of you.”

Max: “Again…I ask, why?”

Jordan takes a cup of coffee and says: “I don’t know, to kids their age, you just look scary to them.”

Max scratches his head and says: “Hmm…”

Jordan and Max head towards the office part of his gym to have a seat. Jordan grabs his favorite coffee cup and pours the Starbucks coffee into it. Max sits his bag in the empty chair next him and has a seat behind the big oak desk.

Jordan: “You’re gonna have to move that bag. Carson is coming too.”

Jordan’s assistant Carson and Max famously, do not get along.

Max rolls his eyes: “What for?”

Jordan: “Meeting of the minds man. Meeting of the minds.”

Max mouths the words “God Damnit”.

Jordan has a seat in his plush chair as he takes a sip of coffee. Jordan then rubs the back of his neck.

Jordan: “Damn man, I took this bump off the apron to the arena floor and ever since then, my damn neck has been bothering me off and on.”

Max leaps out the chair and says: “Let me massage it. I know an ancient technique of how to massage muscles.”

Jordan: “Sure, go for it.”

Max gets a grin on his face as he walks behind Jordan and starts massaging his neck.

Jordan takes another sip of his coffee as he looks through some paper work.

Jordan: “Now that feels real good. Where did you learn this?”

Max: “If I tell you that, I’d have to kill ya.” he says seriously.

Jordan: “Fair enough.”

Jordan lets out a few moans and groans as Max continues to massage his neck. Suddenly, Carson walks into view and he stands there with an awkward pause.

Carson: “Should I…come back another time?”

Jordan looks up, then says in a defensive tone: “It’s not what it sounds like…I hurt my the neck the other night…Have a seat.”

Carson mumbles under his breath: “I’m not sure I want to.”

Jordan: “Huh?”

Carson: “Uh…You must’ve hurt yourself good.”

Jordan: “Yeah man, half nelson suplex off the apron to the floor. Hurt like a bitch.”

Carson sits down as Max gives him an evil glare.

Jordan: “You too, Max. Sit down. Let’s get this done and over with.”

Max walks around the desk and bumps into Carson’s shoulder intentionally as he walks by him to sit in the chair.

Carson: “That’s real mature of you.”

Jordan takes a sip of his coffee and says: “Now, children, let’s be nice to one another!”

Max and Carson glare at each other.

Jordan: “Let’s see financial report or schedule updates?”

Max reaches into his bag and says: “I’ll start off…”

Jordan cuts him off and says: “Okay, Carson, what’s on the itinerary!?”

Max takes a deep breath as Carson gets a faint smile on his face.

Carson: “Well, as you know, tomorrow you fly out to LAX, then drive to Malibu for the wrestling show. Monday, Random House wants to meet with you about a possible book deal…”

Jordan: “Cancel it. I’m not writing a book, just yet. I want to wait a few years.”

Carson: “It’s a lucrative offer. I think you should here them out.”

Jordan: “Okay, but my career isn’t over…”

Carson: “Well I’m sure you can write til a certain part of career and if it the book sells well, you can do a second one…”

Jordan sticks out his tongue, then says: “Bah! We’ll see.”

Carson: “Okay, you and Vanessa received an invitation to Paul Breland’s wedding came in the mail today. Will you….”

Jordan: “Book it.”

Carson: “It’ll be in September.”

Jordan: “Nice.”

Carson: “And next week, Rob Anderson is having his birthday party on his yacht in the Hamptons. Still going?”

Jordan shakes his head and says: “I told that bastard no boats. What does he do? He has a boat.”

Carson: “It’s not a boat…it’s a yacht.”

Jordan goes to say something but Max cuts him off: “Same difference, smart ass.”

Carson just rolls his eyes.

Jordan: “I won’t last five minutes on that shit.”

Carson: “And you know there will be lots of ladies there…” he warns.

Jordan again goes to say something and again Max cuts him off: “What the hell are you trying to imply?”

Jordan: “Yes, what are you implying Mr. Carson? I don’t pay you to chastise me!”

Carson: “Nothing at all.” he says uncomfortably.

Jordan: “Speaking of birthdays, Vanessa told me your birthday was yesterday. Did you get yourself something from me?”

Carson smiles and says: “I sure did.”

Jordan: “What did you get?”

Carson shows Jordan his new Rolex watch. Jordan’s eyes light up as Max is infuriated.

Jordan: “Damn, that’s pretty damn nice man! Enjoy it!”

Carson: “Thank you, Jordan. I appreciate the gift.”

Jordan: “Shit man, you have buy me one.”

Carson: “Sure, with your own money!”

Max: “Oh, come on! He get’s a $3,000 Rolex and I only got cologne and a $4 birthday card from Wal Mart!”

Jordan: “Stop being a hater, Max. I told you to get whatever you wanted. That’s what you picked out, man.”

Carson has a toothy grin as Max says: “I wasn’t going to get myself an extravagant gift! How selfish of you!”

Jordan: “Seriously, Max. Don’t rain on his parade, it’s the man’s birthday. Tell him Happy Birthday…come on.”

Max shakes his head no.

Jordan: “We are one big happy family here. If you don’t, I’ll fire you!”

Max: “Are you serious?”

Jordan: “It’s his birthday for crying out loud! We did it for you!”

Max grits his teeth and says slowly: “Happy…Birthday.”

Jordan claps his hands and says: “Happy family!”

Carson has an arrogant smirk on his face as he says: “That’s it for this week.”

Jordan: “Alright man, see you next week!”

Carson gets up and walks out of the office as Max crumbles up his papers. Jordan finishes his cup of coffee as he checks his phone.

Max: “This is lunacy!”

Jordan: “Oh, stop it! But, find a way to write that cologne off.”

Max quickly says: “Will do!” then Max catches what Jordan said and gets a confused look on his face. “You mean the watch?”

Jordan: “No, the cologne!”

Max slaps his forehead as Jordan burst into laughter.

Max: “I figured you meant the watch…”

Jordan shakes his head no and says: “I mean the cologne.”

Max mumbles: “This is horseshit!”

Jordan: “So who do I gotta pay this week?”

Max: “Well, the sales for Vanessa’s health club’s in Georgia went through.”

Jordan: “Great.”

Max: “The bill for the twin’s private school enrollment just came in and it’s $27,000 a piece.”

Jordan: “Oh my fucking god! Fuck that, they’re going to public school!”

Max: “It’s a great school. I went to private school, look how I turned out.” he says with a grin.

There’s an awkward pause in the air.

Jordan: “I went to public school, there’s nothing wrong with it. Vanessa and her wanting to shield these kids from bad things. So what if they go to a school where they have to walk through metal detectors…it builds character!”

Max: “Are you serious?”

Jordan: “No, but shit man. These fucking thieves. Do I get a discount when I send them to college? Damn, where’s the payoff in the long run for me?”

Max: “They’ll get a great education in a safe environment.”

Jordan: “Yeah…sure…Damn Max, all you do is bring me bad news, man. For once, I’d like for you to say, ‘You past go, please collect $200,000.”

Max: “Its $200.”

Jordan fires back: “Who cares!”

Max: “A cousin of yours wants to borrow…”

Jordan cuts him off and says: “No, fuck that, I been lending money out right and left and never get paid back. I want you to research this for me: How much I’ve lent out and how much I got paid back and by whom. I want this on my desk tomorrow!”

Max: “Uh…I’m going to need more time than that.”

Jordan: “TOMORROW MORNING!” he yells.

Max: “I’ll try my best.”

Jordan calms down and says: “Just…whenever you get it together.”

Max: “Are you okay?”

Jordan: “Yes, I’m fine. It just pisses me off. I guarantee I never met that person in my life. Cousin. Yeah, cousin of a cousin of a cousin who isn’t blood related. I’m not a fucking charity! I got other expenditures…”

Max nods his head in approval.

Jordan: “Like gambling debts. I would rather pay my huge debts, with a huge smile on my face, than to help a cousin of a cousin of a FUCKING cousin!”

Max: “Understood.”

Jordan: “Are we done today?”

Max: “We can…”

Jordan: “Great, but get me those figures A.S.A.P. I know I’ll get pissed, but hey, I like to torture myself every now and then.” he says with a certain delight in his voice.

Max stands up as he grabs his bags and says: “Yes sir!”

The scene fades out as Max shakes Jordan’s hand.

The scene fades in backstage in the Firestone Fieldhouse in Malibu, California. Jordan is in his wrestling gear and wearing a “You Mad Bro?” t-shirt. Jordan is standing next to Pussy Willow.

Pussy Willow: “Jordan, SCW matchmakers have put you in a tag team match with your arch rival, Nick Jones tonight to face up and comer Lucas Darby and a man who tried to attack you last week, Kain. Your thoughts on not only the match, but what’s been transpiring between yourself and Nick Jones.”

Jordan Williams in his usual boisterous tone: “This how got to be the most, for lack of a better word, weirdest matches I have ever been in. I mean, just weeks ago,  Nick and I were facing each other for the SCW Heavyweight Championship, the BEST match ever to take place inside a SCW ring and here we are as a team. It’s perplexing. My main focus has been to beat Nick. End his undefeated streak and take his title. That’s been my sole focus since I came to SCW. I missed my opportunity at Into the Void. Had there not been all the hoopla surrounding that damn match, I would’ve won. But it was a god damn circus. We had enforcers, special referee’s, we had entourages, chimps and elephants. It was a mad house! I lost 1,2,3 in the center of the ring, I can’t run or hide from that. Nick, you are better than I thought you’d be. I’ll give you that. You are the man around here, but there will come a day, you can rest assure, one day, I will pin your shoulders to the mat…1,2,3! I must’ve earned his respect, because he’s had his chances to lay me out and he didn’t. He saved me from that cheap shot artist, Kain. My hats off to you Nick. I thought you were a gutless coward, you’ve proved me wrong. You do have decency inside you after all.

Speaking of Kain, when you come at the king, you best not miss. Next time you got me in your cross hairs, you better pull the trigger and make it count, because if you don’t make it count, I will. You are a tough bastard, I’ll hand you that, but you’re not too much for brains. You get your shot at me tonight, I’ll be face to face with you, my back won’t be turned. Let’s see how much guts you got then, my man. You claim to be the King of Kings…HAHA! Of your own little world. But in this world, the REAL world, I’m the King of King! I’m a f’n GOD! So you can run around making fake claims of being the King of Kings…I, my friend, have been there, done that! I’m on a whole other level. I’m where the Immortals are! You are just a mere mortal who has proven nothing, yet acts like he’s conquered the world! I’ve done it! While you’re watching the throne! I’m sitting in it! Behold greatness. It is before you, Kain! As it’s the closest you’ll ever get to it!

Now switching gears to Lucas Darby. I never crossed paths with you, you never crossed paths with me. I have no reason to talk too much trash on you. You have tremendous amounts of potential. You my friend, will be SCW Heavyweight Champion one day. But, you’ll have to wait your turn. My eyes are set on that SCW Championship and I’ll stop at nothing to get it. I like your style Darby, but you need a little more seasoning before you can run with the alpha dogs. You’ll get there in time, but not tonight!

Even though Nick and I aren’t exactly the best of friends, we’ll do good enough to win this tag team match. How ironic Nick, that just a few short weeks ago, you were making fun of me for being a quote on quote “tag wrestler” and here we stand today as tag team partners. For one night only, for sure never to be seen again on a marquee anywhere: Jordan “PS” Williams and Nick Jones teaming up! The two unfortunate opponents, Darby and Kain will be apart of history tonight as the two of the best in the world team up and kick their ass! Why? I’m too good for ya!”

Jordan does his double guns pose as the scene fades out.

<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]