Author Topic: You don't want to see ME angry  (Read 557 times)

Offline HoweProductions

• View Profile
You don't want to see ME angry
« on: April 15, 2022, 11:59:26 PM »
You don’t want ME to be angry…

*On Camera*

Ladies and gentlemen good evening and greetings and salutations to all of you. You will have to forgive me right now as I might sound like a preacher in the pulpit here for the next little while, but there are some things that need to be stated out in the open at Sin City Wrestling. So like it or not that is precisely what I am going to do. Last week, on Climax Control my client Ms. Jon was in a triple threat match against Mercedes Vargas and Seleana Zdunich. Now what do we know about Mecedes and Seleana? We know that each of those women have previously been the SCW Bombshell Champion in their career, or at least we know that now. Ms. Jon was not made aware of the information until after the match, and I think we can agree that would have been beneficial for her to know.

But Ms. Jon is my client, and Ms. Jon didn’t have all of the information available to her so as her manager that is on me, not Ms. Jon.

Similarly, while wrestling in the match there was one point, we will call it a turning point as it were, where Ms. Jon had just destroyed Mercedes with multiple powerbombs followed by Goodnight, Irene. However Ms. Jon is a novice professional wrestler and she was impressed by what she was doing. So impressed that Seleana was able to take advantage of Ms. Jon’s inexperience and attacked Ms. Jon, causing her to roll outside of the ring. Meanwhile Seleana was able to take that opportunity to get a three count on Mercedes and therefore win the match.

Should Ms. Jon had been more prepared to continue and finish the match before she was celebrating that state that she had left her opponents in? I think the answer there goes without saying. However as I have already said, Ms. Jon is just getting her feet wet in this sport. She lost focus at a critical time, something that is prone to happen when you have a person as inexperienced as Ms. Jon at this point in her wrestling career. As her manager that once again is on me for having her lose concentration and not be certain that she was in position to finish that match.

Normally, what I am saying right now would not even need to be said in this industry because it is something that could be filed under things that everyone already knows. So you can imagine my surprise when Ms. Jon and I were walking backstage following the match and I could hear other wrestlers laughing backstage, mocking and ridiculing Ms. Jon for the rookie mistakes she had made that night.

I have tried to look at this from every conceivable angle and yet as I do I become angrier and angrier as time goes on, because these people don’t seem to care how that can hurt Ms. Jon with just their words. If you want to mock and ridicule me? Please go ahead by all means. I am more than fine with that. But when you mock and ridicule Ms. Jon for nothing other than being a rookie who makes rookie mistakes and ends up costing herself an important match against two far more experienced competitors?

That just makes me so angry and you do not want to see me angry. I know how wrestlers can be at times because I have been around this sport longer than many of you have been alive, so I am aware of how hard you are probably laughing when I say that you do not want to see me angry. How does this balding middle aged man think that he is going to scare anyone right? That is fine too, everybody can just laugh about everything, because you want to know what happens when I get angry?

Frankly, so do I.

See, when Ms. Jon gets angry, which happens more than even I care to admit if I am honest, destruction usually follows in her wake, and rather quickly at that. But the one thing that all of you hooligans and hoodlums have in your favor is me, because even when Ms. Jon gets angry, I can usually calm her down. When I get angry though, I get vindictive and there is no telling what I might do then. Am I likely to attack another person physically if I get angry enough? No, that is not really my style to begin with and most of you are in better shape than I am in at this point. I don’t have any problem admitting the obvious. I will tell you this though, when I become so angry like I am currently, the last thing on my mind is calming Ms. Jon down so that she does not terrorize other people when she is angry. I just think that people might want to have that in mind moving forward and either mock and ridicule the right person or get ready to face Ms. Jon’s wrath. It’s up to you whether or not you want to believe me. I just hope for your sake that you choose to make the right decision…or maybe I don’t.

At any rate, this week we have another match and as luck would have it another triple threat match. Interestingly, I almost wonder if Ms. Jon is being booked in them purposefully because SCW has so few people that are willing to face her in a one-on-one contest. That is just something that has been weighing on my mind from time to time, I am certain that not everyone will agree. Still you will not catch me complaining about this week's match because if Ms. Jon is in fact successful and wins this match she will then become the number one contender to the Bombshell Roulette Championship. That of course is something that I have always aspired for all of my clientele is for them to become champions and that is something that has not changed even though Ms. Jon is very different for clients I have had before.

To do that however means that Ms. Jon will need to defeat both Kat Jones and Bella Madison, and I can tell you both unquestionably that unlike last week's triple threat contest that she was faced with? I will have her prepared for the contest this week, rest assured. This is the second straight match that will see Ms. Jon trying to make up for some massive inexperience compared to that of her opponents. However that is not surprising when you consider that Ms. Jon has barely been a professional wrestler long enough to get a cup of coffee. It is also not shocking to learning that Ms. Jon will outweigh the other competitors in the match, put together. When you are a manager for a woman that weighs close to 300 pounds and her competition is a bunch of wannabe supermodels? That just comes with the territory.

Kat Jones, I have noticed that you have a nasty disposition not unlike that of Mercedes whom Ms. Jon faced last week and as such I will make you the same offer that was made to Mercedes because I like women with nasty dispositions if we are being honest. I think that yourself and Ms. Jon, the two of you really could ban together and take out Bella Madison before you just make it a de facto 1-on-1 match between the two of you and may the best woman win after that. Like I said, Mercedes was offered the same offer last week, and that did not work out for the best because Mercedes did not want to cooperate. My advice to you is don’t be like Mercedes because your life will be much easier if you do cooperate with us, because you don’t want to not cooperate right? At least that is what I am hoping for is that you are an intelligent woman who will continue to want to make intelligent choices, but I guess only time will tell ultimately.

If in fact you are to decide against cooperation Kat, I suppose that there is a case to be made for offering you the same opportunity, Bella Madison. The problem that I have with that is that I just don’t think that I can trust you Bella. Like making an alliance with you I might as well send Ms. Jon to the ring with the knife already out of her back, and that is something that I am just not going to do. You may think that I don’t have a lot to base that opinion off of and true enough, I don’t really know you that well at all. We have never even crossed paths, you and I, so how can I rightfully say that I don’t believe I can trust you?

I am never going to let all of my secrets be know to you or anybody else, but when I say that I don’t think I can trust you, you can believe for certain that I have told my client Ms. Jon the same thing. I know that you challenged, and failed that challenge, not that long ago for the SCW Bombshell Championship, and come this weekend?

You will fail in becoming the Bombshell Roulette number one contender as well because that will be Ms. Jon!