Author Topic: A second chance  (Read 538 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
A second chance
« on: March 04, 2022, 06:56:29 PM »
A second chance

Grand Canyon

Goth and Melissa can be seen at the Grand Canyon as Goth had booked a Hummer Trip through the Grand Canyon with the optional Sunset for the two of them, clearly he is determined to go through with proposing to her on a romantic fashion. The two are chit chatting as they are awaiting the Hummer that Goth had booked as they are looking at the view of the Canyon in front of them.

“Gerrit, this is truly the most romantic thing someone has ever done for me”

Melissa says as she places her head upon his shoulder while pulling herself closer to him by grabbing his arm, her hands squeeze his muscular arm softly as Goth happily smiles. He had been very angry with Candy for ruining his opportunity to ask Melissa to marry him by breaking into his house, something tot his very day he has not been able to figure out how she had managed to do so.

“I am glad you like it Melissa, I just wanted to give you something special because of our Valentine’s Day debacle..”

He says with a shy look upon his face, he had often been able to maintain a determined look upon his face during promo’s for matches or while being inside the wrestling ring. But he had been frantically been looking to make it up to his girlfriend the best possible way on such short notice. He had even pulled several strings financially to buy up every possible seat during this trip to make sure that there wouldn’t be any surprise.

“Oh sweetie, I had already told you that our date didn’t got ruined by….”

Goth places a finger upon the lips of Melissa before she could even mention Candy’s name, clearly Goth did not want to be remembered by her as she smiles and nods her head in understanding.

“How much longer do you think we have to wait???”

She asks in clear excitement, she had decided to buy a new dress for the occasion as she was positive that he would do another attempt to ask her to marry him. Melissa had been a fan of Candy as she liked her, she hadn’t mind Candy to suddenly walk in on them un announced. But she did got upset that Goth decided not to go on with his marriage proposal that was so obvious that it would happen.

“We just have to wait five more minutes for our trip, one very special trip.”

He says with a big smile upon his face, he had been withholding any information from her about the trip besides that it would be a trip through the Grand Canyon. He had even considered booking a helicopter flight, but figured by going with the Hummer that they would be able to stop at certain points and take pictures as they would be able to soak in the trip upon their own pace. He wraps his arms around her waist and the two kiss, he senses her heartbeat increasing with every passing second.

“Special huh?? Sounds expensive.”

He can sense the guilt in her voice, she still hadn’t gotten used to the wealthy lifestyle of him. Growing up in a rather normal family without much money had taught her to be careful with spending money. Another reason why he loved her so much, she never cared about him because he was wealthy. She had never known about his past until he had told her a few years ago as he wanted her to know everything about him as neither of them wanted to have secrets for each other. It was something that had taken her a while before she had come to accept his past, although she had reservations at first when he had told her last year that he wanted to get back into wrestling once more. He turns his face towards her as he plants a tender kiss upon her lips

”You shouldn’t worry about that sweetheart, I am sure that once we are on our way that money is the last thing on your mind.”

They hear an engine approaching them from afar as this causes them to turn their attention away from each other and towards the direction of the Hummer. The Hummer reads Buck Wild from where Goth had booked this tour with, we see two figures sitting in the Hummer. One lady behind the wheel, wearing a hat and sunglasses and a guy that jumps out and walks over towards them.

”Hi there, I am Pete and I am your tour guide for today and you must be Mr. van der Krift??”

Goth nods his head as he gives the tour guide a fist bump before turning his gaze towards Melissa, who is smiling from ear to ear as she is listening intently to the tour guide.

”Mr. van der Krift, I have understood that you wanted an extra romantic trip today.”

”I want to give this woman a day that she will never forget.”

He says as he wraps his arms around Melissa and gives her a kiss on her cheek, causing her to blush and turn red. The tour guide nods his head and they all walk over towards the Hummer and prepare for their trip.

We see Goth and Melissa enjoy the scenery of the Grand Canyon as Pete is giving them information about the Grand Canyon, something that both of them are barely listening to as they are just solely enjoying the view and themselves.

”This is just perfect Gerrit”

She whispers in his ear as she is resting her head upon his shoulder while staring through the window in front of them. Suddenly the Hummer hits a bump in the road as that causes the Hummer to shake awkwardly as this causes the secret little box in his pocket containing the ring that he wanted to give her on their valentine’s day date that got ruined by Candy. Goth crinches after feeling the bump with the Hummer, causing him to glance over towards the driver.

”Does this happen often??”

He stares at the driver, who turns her head for a moment and smiles before turning her attention back ahead of her.

”Apologies Mr. van der Krift, we cannot guarantee that this does not happen.”

Goth nods his head as he looks at the driver and has a curious look on his face as if he knows the person. The Hummer drives on for another ten minutes before they stop for the first time at a beautiful spot for them to take pictures and enjoy the view. Goth has his hands around her waist as they are silent for several moments while Melissa is taking pictures of the Grand Canyon. Goth laughs at some soft remarks from Melissa as he is ready to present her the present when suddenly

”Hey Partnerzz, so when are you going to show her that big whopper of a ring and ask her??”

Goth’s demeaner suddenly changes as he hears the voice of the woman that is his tag team partner in the Blast From the Past. His head is slowly turning towards the sound as his eyes are bulging out of his sockets while starting to pour sweat from his forehead.

”I must be dreaming…, this can’t be true”

He whispers while continuing to turn his head until he stares into the face of his tag team partner Candy. She is smiling at him while waving her hand towards Melisaa, who has a clueless look on her face.

”Gerrit??”

But he is unable to answer her, the shocked look upon his face is evident. It takes him a few moments before snapping out of the transfixed gaze that he has before shaking his head.

”N.. no, this can’t be happening to me again. She can’t be here, you can’t be here!!!!”

He has his eyes closed shut for five seconds, the muscles around his eyes are tensed until he decides to slowly reopen his eyes in the hope that Candy will be gone and all will be back to normal.

”Hiya!!!”

Candy is now standing in front of him smiling instead of being vanished from his fears, the sugar sweet like smile has emerged upon her face before she storms off towards Melissa and gives her a big hug. Goth is seemingly paralyzed, standing there as if he is a statue. Sweat is pouring down his forehead as he slowly starts to repeat himself that this is impossible before turning slowly around and sees the two women talk. Melissa is politely smiling towards her while flashing a worried look over at Goth as this is a key for him to act.

”Candy?? What are you doing here?? Since when do you drive hummers for this touring company??”

We see Candy turn around and she nods her head, raising her hands upwards as in an apologetic gesture towards her tag team partner. She takes off the hat and walks over towards him and stands in front of her larger tag team partner as she looks up at him.

”Okay, I have to admit that I do not work for them.”

Goth raises an eyebrow

”Then why are you here?? The only ones that knew about this was that touring company!!!”

He points at Pete that swallows hard, trying to hide behind the hummer to no avail as Goth notices him as he has taken his attention away from Candy for a few seconds.

”Okay, you can’t blame Pete Goth. He is like a second or third cousin of my aunties neighbors babysitters twin brother from another mother. And he…”

Goth’s look on his face turns into a confused one after hearing who Pete is.

”He is what???”

She bites her lower lip, looking over at Pete before turning her attention back at Goth with an apologetic expression.

”He is like special Gerrit, he is like related to me from a very distant relationship or something. But he saw how your Valentine Day date got ruined. And he…”

”You mean how YOU ruined it???”

She hides her gaze from him a few seconds before looking back up at him with a sweet like smile once more.

”You know what?? You are absolutely right, I did… Buuuuuuuuut we should not hold grudges for long periods of time Goth. Because you may come down to regret it later on.”

He lifts an eyebrow as he starts to show an angrier look on his face after hearing what she had to say

”I may come to regret it?? Oh really?? Please do explain why I should regret this when it was YOU that…”

”You have to understand that we are one match away from reaching the finals in our trail to success Goth. The Dark Sparklez need to be on the same page if we want to beat team MikMac. I…”

”First of all its Mikah and Mac Bane, two current champions in our company Candy. And what we do in the ring is something else than you trying to ruin my romantic moment with my girlfriend for the second time!!!!”

Candy pouts her lips for a few moments, she looks passed Goth towards Melissa in the hope of getting some support from Goth’s girlfriend. Only to find Melissa shaking her head no towards her, this causes Candy to turn her gaze back at Goth with a sly smile

”So Candy, why in the hell are you here??”

She lets out a sigh and nods her head before finally giving in.

”Okay, Pete is like I told you related to me in a far distant way. He had seen how your Valentine’s Day date went and he contacted me. I…”

”HE WHAT???!!!”

He turned his gaze to where Pete was supposed to be, who has locked himself in the hummer in the hope of finding any kind of protection from his rage. He ultimately turns his attention back to Candy with rage in his eyes while breathing heavily.

”I wanted PRIVACY for me and my girlfriend Candy!!”

”Well besides me and the SCW camera crew out here nobody knows Goth”

She waves at the camera crew after finishing her sentence before turning her attention back to Goth

”You probably have forgotten the fact that if SCW sends out a camera crew that ultimately EVERYONE gets to see this??”

Candy’s expression changes as she realizes that she had forgotten about this and once again shows a smile.

”I am sure that there won’t be so much viewers this late in the day when it gets aired Goth. But once again you are right, I forgot. But the reason why he contacted me is that he felt that I should be able to make it up to you two and give you a special romantic moment… Candy Style”

Her smile grows as she starts to believe her words and tries to push her intentions upon him.

”And seeing that you had ordered a jazz band the other day I realized how I could make it up to you two.”

Goth turns his attention towards Melissa with a puzzled look before turning back to Candy.

”I know I will regret asking this, but how??”

She grabs a cd out of a pocket and holds it up in next to her face

”I got a cd with me with my favourite songs from Aqua, you know from Barbie Girl?? And I am going to be singing whatever song you want!!!”

Goth swallows hard as he raises his hands up

”Candy, I appreciate your enthusiasm. But that’s okay, you don’t have to. I…”

But she shakes her head no

”No!! I insist!! You deserve the very best and I have been training my voice during the drive over here… so I am sure that you are going to enjoy it Goth. I can reach all the high notes!!!”

Goth facepalms himself and shakes his head

”Why me God?? Why me??”

He says as the shot slowly fades as we see Goth desperately trying to convince Candy to not do what she has got planned for them.

Blast From The Past Semi Finals

So close to gold, yet so far away

We see Goth standing at the Grand Canyon as he is staring at the sunset. Melissa has left him for a moment as he is soul searching while the camera crew comes closer to him.

”A while ago I had doubts….”

“Doubts whether I would reach the semi-finals of this tournament, to get this far in such a prestigious tournament with a tag team partner….. like Candy.

His gaze is focused upon the Grand Canyon, admiring its beauty as the wind blows through his hair. The thought of him being just a small part of nature gives him goosebumps, realizing that no matter what he has ever achieved in his career that it fails in comparison to such an imposing natural creation. His eyes travel as far as it allows it to do in combination with the limited light of the sun that still shines over it, he grips his hands across the barricade that he is standing in front of.

”And yet, here we are. One of the four semi-final teams in this tournament. A tournament where we are facing the man that holds the title that I could be challenging for in the end, a championship belt that I have held in the past. Something that I have to admit that I desire to once again hold in these hands.”

Goth’s grip on the barricade tightens as the whiteness of his hands are starting to become more visible, only to loosen the grip ultimately as he sighs.

”I look at the two wrestlers that will oppose me and Candy and I have to admit, that I can see why these two are so confident that they would eventually reach the finals and possibly win it all. I can see that if you put the world champion and one half of the mixed tag team champions…. A championship that me and Mercedes held until she and her tag team partner Kristopher Ryans took away from me…. They beat us, they were the better team… something that I have no problems of admitting.”

“But admitting is growing isn’t it?? To admit that you had to bow your head down to the opposition is not giving up obviously. Always realizing that one day in your life you will be granted a new opportunity…. Combine that with determination to survive and you can reach the point where we are today. I wonder what that says about the success of the two champs and ours.”

He smirks at his own comment before shaking his head.

”Obviously I am not going to degrade the prestigious accomplishments of these two separately as wella s how they have gotten to this point. I have watched them beat Kat and Mark Cross to advance to the semis, something I applaud them for getting so far.. and I know why. You have a talented Bombshell in Mikah, like her or not. But she is one of the best Bombshells in the history of this company. The will to succeed, the desire to beat everyone, to mock people afterwards because she knows that she has your number. Only the best have that established aura that nobody can alter, the one thing that gets under the skin of your opposition… and there’s nothing that they can do to stop you from tearing a hole through their minds with nothing more than a smile.”

“And then there’s Mac Bane.. how I have watched your career throughout the past year to now. a man that was in this same tournament, advancing to the finals only to lose in the finals against the team with the man that you have avenged that loss against. A man that is now a two time world champion, a man that has had major battles against many of champions, beating the man that is named Mark Cross to become champion…. The same man that I had beat prior to your glorious victory.“

He shows a small smile, only to have it alter back to the serious look that he had been sporting since the camera had caught from the beginning.

”Your wars against Alex Jones, losses and victories. Your impressive match that you had at the beginning of this year, turning down the hopes and dreams of those who assumed that they could beat you. Impressive to say the least, confidence is something that I can tell you have never lacked hasn’t it?? The confidence of a champion that brings a psychological edge when you look down upon your opposition…”

“The question I want to ask Mac…., do you look down upon me as well? Are you going to be telling me the same thing that I have been hearing since my return to the in ring competition?? Whether I do or do not deserve to be here? Whether I should just have stayed away? Or are you accepting the challenge in the hope of finally putting down a Hall Of Fame competitor that shows the respect… not caring about your Saviors short comings that has made me laugh from time to time.”

Goth turns his gaze towards the camera for the very first time, a gaze that is cold as ice. He inhales deeply as he holds in his breath before letting out a long sigh.

”Now I know that some lesser being would take these words as if you are a coward, that you cannot succeed upon your own, only to beg for help to be on top of the food chain that is the wrestling industry. But that’s what makes the weaker minds so enjoyable to play with their ego and their pride”

“Pride, such a small word with a rather deeper meaning that only a few could alter in actions. Actions that I have been able to alter in making others realize that I was better than them. But that’s it isn’t it Mac?? That I used to, that I was something that most of the laughable roster of this company are hoping that I would never be able to find once again. No matter the reasoning for their insecurity, no matter what their eyes are trying to hide from their stinking brains to comprehend…. The fact that you have created your saviors group is something that I have grown to understand…. You want to change the world,k you want to better the people that share the same oxygen like you do…. And to protect those who you share your own thoughts and will follow you blindly to the end of the world isn’t it?? Such a beautiful prophecy isn’t it??”

The gaze returns towards the Canyon as he watches a bald eagle fly around, searching for its nest as Goth watches with admiration in his eyes.

”Nobody truly understands reality when they do not allow their minds to open up to the views of others… That there are more than just one single truth in this world…. That’s a weakness that is been absorbed in their own ideology…. And then there are those who believe that they are open minded….., they believe that they are just as strong as you… and me Mac. Only they want to force their truths upon others by convincing us with words instead of deeds… The truth needs to be forced upon the other before they can even start to embrace reality…. Are you willing to embrace reality when I am capable to beat it inside of you?? Something that I wonder will ever make the Supreme Machine will finally allows his eyes to be opened and accept the fact that his poor excuse of violence alone is far from the answer that we both seek.”

“I am sure that you have regretted in allowing him to enter the realms of the six sided ring haven’t you?? Oh sure, a big time monster with strength and the rage of a monster can be a valuable ally for a moment or two…. But that’s just it isn’t it?? It ultimately loses its advantage over the rest of the world as we evolve… while he?? Well I guess he just needed a mask for more reasons besides just hiding his own face in shame. But you are not like that aren’t you??”

“Oh no, you are strong. You are the one that does not allow disappointment to hold you down, yet you move on. Yet you accept responsibilities and demand nothing more than the best… or else your existence has no value…. And that my friend…. Is finally a weakness that I have to exploit.”

He closes his eyes and sighs once more.

”I know I told you on social media that I respected you, that I was looking forward to this confrontation. A confrontation that a team faces another, where it’s man vs. man and Bombshell vs. Bombshell. A confrontation that normally I could interfere and aid my tag team partner in double teaming moves…. Only to realize that when the two ladies are inside the six sided ring that we just have to watch on and motivate our partners to get an advantage….”

“Yes, I respect you Mac…. And yes, when the two of us finally step feet inside the ropes of the six sided ring I will look forward to test myself against the very best that this company has to offer. I have already beaten someone that held that belt, only to be denied an opportunity to face either you or Mark Cross for that belt should either of you overcome the other… Something that has made me wonder why Mac…”

“Now I know that you do not make the matches, that you aren’t the one that has the power to change things… And yet… for someone that issued open challenges to anyone out there that YOU FELT that deserved a championship shot for that belt got the chance to do so…. So what was the reason why I didn’t Mac??”

He chuckles, shaking his head in disbelief as he whistles a few tones before returning his talk.

”I am not a bitter man Mac, I may have been that way in the past when I was younger. Back then I thought the world evolved around me…. Does that sound familiar champ?? Instead of whining and bitching, I just knew that my time would ultimateloy come…. Whether it would be in a one on one championship, non title match… or like this week… A Blast From The Past semi-finals match. The perfect opportunity to make a change, a change in your mindset, a change in the ideology of whatever course that this company is heading towards….”

“I admit Mac, I am puzzled with some of the turns of events that has marked this company… none that you are concerned with of course…. A man that could very well be ending up in the tournament finals… realizing that if that’s the case that you won’t have to defend that belt in a singles confrontation. That would be such a coincidental advantage for a champion that I thought would have never had any problem of putting that title on the line against whomever. An honour that I want once again want to obtain Mac… and if that means that I have to drag Candy around for another match or so?? So be it… Because I know deep down inside my gut that I am eligible to beat your ass and take home the gold…. But words are futile to prove that point isn’t it??"

“And I know that you can rely upon Mikah to uphold her end of the bargain, but that’s not the type of wrestler that you are now is it?? Because deep down inside YOU are the one that wants to walk away as the successor…. Like Mikah did when you had to watch her take down your sister. Yet I know that when it comes down to teamwork…, you have to accept and move on…. And that’s what I want Mac.. I want to move on, I want to advance in this tournament as this may very well be the final chance I may ever have…..”

“Of course, sympathy is not for the devil is it?? I am not asking for understanding…, the only thing I ask is allowing me to beat the reality into you…. Because I have seen the truth…. And that will be Mac Bane vs. Goth for the world championship belt…. But first….  ”

He turns his attention back to the camera.

”First I have to do what others have not been able to do…. Advance and beat the team that so far has been unable to be beat…. Me and Candy will see you two at Climax Control champ… until then…”

With that Goth stops as he sees Melissa walk up to him, the two kiss as the shot slowly fades
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>