Author Topic: THIS IS MY FOURTH ATTEMPT AGAINST SELEANA ZDUNICH AND I NEED TO MAKE IT COUNT  (Read 738 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
THIS IS MY FOURTH ATTEMPT AGAINST SELEANA ZDUNICH AND I NEED TO MAKE IT COUNT

Narrator:  Bea had a talk with me before I came on the air and she discussed two things with me. The first is that she is thrilled that her husband, Bill, won the Roulette Championship against Miles Kasey and Lincoln Daniels. The second is that she knows she has her work cut out for her in her match against Seleana Zdunich at Climax Control 313 having lost her three previous matches against her. With that said I turn you over to Bea Barnhart.

THE TRUTH

The scene changes to a shot of Bea Barnhart in her hotel room in Washington, DC.

Bea:  I’m going to be honest with you. I’ve had three matches against Seleana Zdunich and I lost all of them by pinfall. The first two matches, one at Climax Control 261, on March 1, 2020, and another on November 8, 2020, at Climax Control 285, but those were when I was very new to the sport of wrestling. Those losses I discard as losses that came due to my inexperience. But the loss I took against Seleana on September 12, 2021, at Violent Conduct VII, I cannot explain it away with the comment that I’m new to the sport of wrestling. Nope. I’ve been wrestling for over one and a half years. To put it in simple terms I let that match at Climax Control 285 slip through my hands. It was my fault and I accept that. But now I have a fourth match against Seleana and this time I plan on redeeming myself with a win over her. Will it be easy? Nope. Will it be fun? Yep! Will I come away from the match with the win? I damn sure plan on it! So what’s my strategy you ask? Nice question but I’ll not give away my game plan so that Seleana will have knowledge of what I have planned for her in the match. Seleana, and everyone else, has to wait until October 10, 2021, to find out what I bring to the match.

Bea pauses for a moment before returning to her comments.

YOU DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE WITHOUT HESITATION

Bea:  Without giving away my game plan for the match I’ll give you a general example of what I mean when I say I’ll do whatever it takes to win this match against Seleana. I preface my comments with the question WOULD YOU RUN INTO A BURNING CAR OR BUILDING TO RESCUE STRANGERS? when they are no Emergency Services personnel around to save those people from the fire? I know most of you are staring at your screen wondering what the hell I’m talking about. You want to know what running into a burning building or a burning car to rescue strangers has to do with my match against Seleana. My answer to that question is YES! I would run into a burning car or building to rescue strangers if Emergency Services personnel were not available. I know the question on your minds is why would I do that right? Think hard on what I’m saying. What if it was your family or close friends stuck in the burning building or car and they couldn’t get out of the burning car or building without assistance from Emergency Services personnel? Wouldn’t you want someone to help try to rescue them before the Emergency Services personnel arrive to attempt a rescue?  What if everyone stood around and let your family die instead of trying to help them? What if Firemen, Police, and Paramedics at the scene stated IF ONLY SOMEONE HAD GONE INTO THE CAR OR BURNING BUILDING AND GOT THE PEOPLE OUT THEY WOULD BE ALIVE TODAY. Think hard on that! It could be your wife, son, daughter, mother, father, etc., who nobody tried to rescue because they just stood around listening to the screams of the trapped and dying people and didn’t care to help them. Then how the hell would you feel? Wouldn’t you ask yourself, a thousand times over, why someone didn’t have the compassion and courage to rescue them? I would! The simple concept is in the situation I mentioned with the burning car or building you just do what needs to be done. . .period. . .and you don’t think about yourself and whether you’ll survive the attempt or not.

Bea again pauses for a short time to allow the viewers to think on what she just stated.

Bea:I know what some of you are thinking. You say that running into a burning building or burning car to rescue someone instead of waiting for Emergency Services personnel to do it is violating the law. I say otherwise. Saving someone’s life when they are trapped in a burning car or burning building is not violating the law. What it does is shows that you care for others and you’ll risk your life to save someone in need. You simply do whatever it takes. In my upcoming match, which is my fourth match against Seleana, I’ll walk into the match and do whatever it takes to win but without violating the rules of the match. By winning this match within the rules I’ll rise up in the rankings and then you’ll see what Bea Barnhart is really about.

Bea calls to her husband Bill to please come into camera view and to bring his Roulette Championship and he does.

Bill:  Bea this is your air time. Why did you call me to come into camera view and take up your air time? I can present my comments when I have my next match.

Bea:  Because I want the world to see that you did what I mentioned in my comments today. You went into your Roulette Championship match and did what needed to be done and within the rules of the match. I’m proud of you Bill. Although I would have liked to be the first Barnhart to win a Singles Championship you did it first and I commend you for your accomplishment. I hope you hold the Roulette Championship for a long time.

Bill:  Me too Bea. But whatever happens. . .it happens. . .and we have to be ready to accept it. I got tons of support in our home area of Atlanta, Georgia, but I’m sure I’ll experience tons of hate once I perform outside of Georgia. Eventually the fans will get behind me and support me once they find out what a great Roulette Champion I am. I’ll gladly face off against anyone to defend the Championship. Bea your time will come. Take it one match at a time. Thanks for allowing me into your air time but you need to present comments for your match so I’ll back away and take Iris out for a walk to stay out of your camera range.

Bill gets Iris and the two go out for a walk. Bea returns to the camera for her comments on her upcoming match against Seleana Zdunich.

WINNING SOME BATTLES DOESN’T MEAN YOU WON THE WAR

Bea:  I know I’ve mentioned this before but I feel it is important to mention it again. Would you rather have 10 matches and win 9 of them but in the 10th match which is a Championship match you lose and do not obtain the Championship or would you rather lose 9 of those 10 matches but in the 10th match you win the match and the Championship with that win? Most of you would say win 9 out of 10 matches but then you lose the opportunity to obtain a Championship. I’d rather lose 9 of the 10 matches then win the match that counts for the Championship. It isn’t how many battles you win during a war. . .what counts if winning the one battle that wins the war overall. Although I lost the first three battles I’ve had against Seleana I’ll walk away from our fourth match as the winner.

Bea smiles into the camera.

Bea:  Seleana I’ll admit that in our previous three matches you had my number which means you had the better performance in those matches than I did. But our forth match is different because I have your number. To add to it I now have an unlisted number and with only days until our match you don’t have enough time to figure out what that unlisted number is. I improve in every match and I’ve improved to where, in our forth match, you lose and I win. While you think you know everything and cannot make mistakes I know differently. While I strive to improve in each match you seem to believe you don’t need to make improvements in your wrestling. We’ll find out soon which one of us is right.

Bea appears to be ready to stand up and end her comments but she remains seated and looks deeply into the camera.

Bea:  Seleana you saw that on Monday, October 5, 2021, Facebook and several of their associated sites crashed and were wiped off the face of the planet for around six hours. Do you know what the official answer was from Facebook? They claimed their “Programmers” and “IT Techs” installed an update and that update wiped out all the information in their servers that identifies their domain to the DNS system. What? Talk about a bullshit excuse! How can you install an update to your site, which your people did many times over the life of Facebook, and this time you happen to screw things up so much that the DNS system couldn’t find you for six hours? There’s more to this than we are being told by Facebook. If you look at the timing the outage started when the Whistleblower from Facebook began their testimony against Facebook. How “convenient” to lose Facebook for six hours so that the site wouldn’t be flooded with comments about the Whistleblower’s testimony against them. When the testimony was over suddenly Facebook is back online. So, Seleana, what’s going to be your bullshit excuse for why you lost to me at Climax Control 313? Will you claim you did an update and your system crashed? Will you claim that I cheated you out of a win? Will you claim that the fan in the third row of seats was giving you funny looks and you got distracted? There’s not enough bullshit in the world for you to talk your way out of this loss and to explain away my win over you. I’m here to make a point and you just happen to be the person opposite me in the ring when I make that point.

Bea informs the camera person she is ready to make her last comment and then they can cut the camera feed. The camera person acknowledges Bea’s comment.

TIME IS ON MY SIDE

Bea:  Seleana I’m sure that since you won our previous three matches that you feel you have all the time in the world remaining. You probably feel time is endless and that you will defeat me again. Trust me when I tell you that the sands of time are dropping in the hourglass and when the last grain of sand drops to the bottom of the hourglass I’ll end up with my hand raised in victory over you. See you on Sunday.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE GRAPHIC

Bea stands up and walks out of camera range and the camera person calls into the Network and they regain control of the air time.