Home
« on: August 13, 2021, 11:19:55 PM »
Off-Camera

Friday, July 30, 2021
Home of Crystal and Seleana Zdunich
Hollywood Hills
Los Angeles, California
3:00 PM  PDT

The drive to San Clemente had been a nice one.

The drive back had been typical Los Angeles traffic and not nearly as nice as the one down had been. What should have taken a little over two hours had taken closer to three and given the usual fare of drivers, it was probably a lucky break that it had not taken four or five.

But it had felt even longer

For Seleana Zdunich, it had meant sitting alone in a silent vehicle while the sounds of what she’d seen earlier in San Clemente with her daughter-in-law, SCU wrestler, Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis and her housemates, the SCU tag team of 2 Broke Chicks, Chiaki “Chi Chi” Sanada and “The Hammer” Jane Harper. 

#FreeSeleana2021 had never been shown to her quite like that before. She’d never been forcibly immersed in it so thoroughly and now she’d had to stew in it in traffic for several hours whether she liked it or not.

Now, she was home, Freja and Lucy had come from Las Vegas with them so that Aurora could be here all weekend through the show where Seleana would face Alicia Lukas. It had been entertaining watching Lucy take in the house, and even better to see how touched she’d been to be invited and how Seleana, Christina and Aurora had all acted like it was a given she was invited with Freja. The Syrian woman had been almost awestruck at the space and all too happy to see Freja’s room. Aurora had led her there with a “Come on, Silly!” and everyone else had just smiled.   

Seleana Zdunich: She is keen, ja?

Freja nods, smiling to herself.

Freja Lindstrom: Her family was not welcoming. This is new to her still.

Christina scoffs.

Christina Zdunich: Aurora will have her feeling at home soon enough!

No sooner have the words left Christina’s mouth, than Aurora comes running back and grabs Freja’s hand.

Aurora Zdunich: You too!

Aurora leads Freja into the room and Seleana nods approvingly.

Seleana Zdunich: Our family…

Christina starts to nod when they hear the front door open. The two turn to see their girlfriend, Alexandra Caldwell standing there, sitting a bag down as she closes the door. Both Christina and Seleana look on, shock taking hold of both of them. Alexandra turns to them and nods.

Alexandra Caldwell: Hi.

Christina manages not to fall over.

Christina Zdunich: Hi.

Seleana blinks twice to make sure she’s not hallucinating and then nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Hej.

As the three women stand there, staring at each other in silence, Aurora walks back into the room.

Aurora Zdunich: What’s going…

She trails off at the sight of Alexandra. For a second everyone holds their collective breath as they wait to see the little girl’s response. Before anyone can say anything further, Aurora runs over to Alexandra and hugs her.

Aurora Zdunich: I love you Mommy Alex.

As Aurora holds onto Alexandra, the taller woman just looks down at her, shock seemingly coming over her from head to toe at the little girl’s words. Slowly, a smile comes to her face as she embraces the child right back.

Alexandra Caldwell: Mommy Alex…

Aurora looks up hopefully and Alexandra’s smile broadens, tears brimming in her eyes.

Alexandra Caldwell: I love the sound of that. 

Aurora hugs her tightly, Christina and Seleana walking over and joining in the embrace.

Seleana Zdunich: Familj?

Christina Zdunich: Familia. 

Alexandra looks at them through her tears.

Alexandra Caldwell: Family.

Seleana kisses Alexandra and leans in so that the crying woman’s head is on her shoulder.

Seleana Zdunich: I love you, Alex. Welcome home.

Christina kisses Alexandra too.

Christina Zdunich: Welcome home.

Alexandra gos to talk only for Aurora to pull away and grab her hand.

Aurora Zdunich: Come on, we’re playing!

Christina and Seleana both release their grips and step back, giggling as they do so. Aurora pulls Alexandra towards the gaming area and sets to getting things going.

Seleana Zdunich: It is a beautiful sight, ja?

Christina nods happily, wiping away a tear herself.

Christina Zdunich: It is.

Seleana nods and motions at Alexandra and Aurora. 

Seleana Zdunich: Let us enjoy family time.

Christina smiles.

Christina Zdunich: Let’s!

The two wander over and sit down to watch whatever computer-generated mischief Aurora and Alexandra are going to get into.

On-Camera

Friday, August 13, 2021

Los Angeles, California
7:00 PM  PDT

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing in a bedroom next to a bed with her usual wrestling gear laid out on it. She stares at it, shaking her head ruefully before turning to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: So, our first round match for the Internet Championship and Bobbie Dahl and I will be Pretty In Pink for a ball gown match…

Almost shrugging, she cocks her head slightly to the left.

Seleana Zdunich: This pleases you, Bobbie, ja?

She nods knowingly, a look of mild disdain on her face.

Seleana Zdunich: Given what everyone tends to say about you, I am certain the last thing you wanted to do in a match with championship implications, was put on a ball gown and have a match that has nothing to do with wrestling, ja? 

Seleana nods as if she already knows what the answer will be.

Seleana Zdunich: Neither one of us is comfortable in ball gowns. I have worn one before but I was not comfortable the entire time I had to wear one and I cannot fathom how you would be either.

She shrugs again, almost apologetically.

Seleana Zdunich: But aside from not being keen about the gowns…

Her expression turns serious.

Seleana Zdunich: I have to ask which Bobbie Dahl am I getting?

She nods expectantly, seemingly waiting for an actual answer to come.

Seleana Zdunich: Please tell me I am getting the one I have always seen is in there and not the one everyone talks about. Please tell me I am getting the Bobbie Dahl that went toe to toe with Alicia Lukas and nearly beat her brains in, ja?

Nodding appreciatively, Seleana claps her hands together.

Seleana Zdunich: Please tell me I am getting the Bobbie Dahl that can dominate physically and rule the Bombshell Division if she wanted to just based on her physical gifts and solid basics. Tell me I am getting the Bobbie Dahl that looks like she could take half of the animals in my Zdunich Zoological Gardens. The Bobbie Dahl that is ready to cast aside all of her past problems along with all of the garbage skit that everyone has always said about her and prove that it was all just that!  Tell me I am getting the wrecking machine you should have always been!

Seleana nods pointedly to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Because that is who you should have been and would be if you did not spend every waking second complaining about the world not being built to fit you and therefore being set against you. If that is which version of Bobbie Dahl is coming, the whiner, complainer, spewer of conspiracy theories, then go sit down and just tuck yourself back into bed right now because that will get you nowhere, Bobbie.

She cocks her head sharply to the right.

Seleana Zdunich: Where has it ever gotten you?

She shakes her head disapprovingly.

Seleana Zdunich: You have been part of this company longer than I have, you are so much more physically gifted than I am. You should have done ten times what I have accomplished. You have taken runs at things and come up short and rather than pressing forward and seeing where you went wrong and building on what you did well, you sulked and pouted and whined and cried like a petulant child. If people are to be believed, I should find that sexually exciting based on how my wife is perceived and yet, even I cannot help but be turned off by the constant toxicity you bring yourself.

She motions with her hands to lower something as if talking to a child with a weapon.

Seleana Zdunich: Put the shovel down and stop trying to dig your way out of the hole you yourself started in the first place!

She points to her head.

Seleana Zdunich: If you never learn here, it will never matter what you do with everything you are already blessed with. Alicia Lukas did not defeat you because she was better able to do things physically than you. She did not defeat you because she was physically tougher than you. She defeated you because she was mentally tougher than you. Her mental game was on point, yours was defeated before you ever got in the ring and, in the end, that was the difference.

She nods disgustedly.

Seleana Zdunich: It has been the difference in every attempt you have ever made, Bobbie. You refuse to learn from your mistakes so you make them over and over and over again until you snap, angry at yourself, and perform the proper mental gymnastics to convince yourself that it was not you who came up short, it was the world standing against you.

She shakes her head again.

Seleana Zdunich: The only thing standing against you, Bobbie, has been you, and until you defeat yourself, you will never get where you are so keen to go!

She waves her hand dismissively through the shot.

Seleana Zdunich: If that is all you will bring to this match, do not bother because there will be nothing pretty about this. You will have shown you have learned nothing and championships will remain out of your grasp!

She nods gravely.

Seleana Zdunich: I await you in the ring, Bobbie, hoping to see the real you emerge from whatever this cocoon of bullshit was and stand tall. I am here to compete for a chance to get the Internet Championship, not babysit an overgrown child and if that is what awaits me, I am not above spanking you in front of the world!

Seleana glares into the camera, stepping forward to give herself her own close-up.

Seleana Zdunich: This is the Internet Championship, Bobbie, do not treat this like it is nothing or that is what you will always remain!