Author Topic: Meh  (Read 267 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Meh
« on: October 30, 2015, 11:47:49 PM »
 Hey everyone. This is Kate Steele here and honestly I feel happy being apart of the SCW Bombshell roster. I thought it was already a good thing that I am the first in line for the Roulette Championship. It wasn’t that long ago where I managed to beat Candy Overton in the middle of the ring and it positioned me in prime position to fight whoever won between the likes of Candy Overton. It felt weird being able to referee that match between the two of them at High Stakes.

But that’s just the nature of the Roulette division you never know what you are going to be apart of until it actually unfolds in front of you, and that was weird. I didn’t mind refereeing the match. Really it was fun to be apart of the biggest show of the entire year!

It was a pleasure that I got to be featured on the show in some shape but both of them will pay for throwing me in the mud! Nothing stated that I had to be in the mud pit with them, and I know the crowd was cheering as loud as they could when I got covered in mud but I didn’t see anything so funny!

It was supposed to be a match solely between the likes of Candy and Melanie not me, but it’s whatever. At least it’s finally over and Melanie it won’t be long until you and I begin to fight one another for that Roulette Championship and when we do I am going to give you everything I have to take that championship away from you.

But it’s not about her tonight… It’s about the likes of this big tournament to crown a contender for the next big super show and I am looking to make it through this tournament to get to the very end of it.

This match seems like a handicapped match more than anything but it doesn’t matter to me.

I am going in there with the intent to win and I will do whatever it takes to get there.

See you out there ladies.
user posted image

user posted image