Author Topic: Eh  (Read 467 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Eh
« on: July 24, 2015, 11:51:56 PM »
 The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Cynthia Warren in a nurse outfit. She is all smiles as she is wearing a stethoscope around her neck. She has a bandaid in one hand and some lollipops in the other. She continues to smile as her eyes look deeply into the lens of the camera.

“Hello to everyone this is Cynthia Warren. The wonderful and all loveable nurse. This is exactly what you are expecting of me isn’t it?! You were just waiting to see the lovely nurse take the spot in front of the camera and put on a smile for all of you. A sweet loveable blonde who is ready to just administer a dose of happiness completely ready to give out lollipops to all of those who want it right?! That’s what you are expecting to see out of me isn’t it?! Well if that’s what you were waiting to see well you might have to change the channel and look elsewhere because that’s everything that you aren’t going to get in this video…”

“Tonight the niceness get’s put aside and I showcase what I can do in the ring…”
user posted image

user posted image