Author Topic: MEAN GIRLS (c) vs CANDY & CYNTHIA  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
MEAN GIRLS (c) vs CANDY & CYNTHIA
« on: April 19, 2015, 08:26:04 PM »
 First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 04/25/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 04/26/2015

Post all RPs for this match here.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 12:03:31 AM »
 The first RP period is over!

All RPs in this thread will be counted towards RP period two!

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 05/01/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 05/02/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Amanda Cortez

• SCW's tough and ticklish Biker Chick
    • View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 08:53:13 AM »
 Amanda really isn’t happy after her loss against Roxi and Natalie and right after her match she storms into the backstage area. Vero wanted to stop her and go with her, but Amanda only pushes her to the side and also the other Mean Girls, Delia, Angelica and Mercedes can’t stop her. She ignores them and as she sees a camera team, she grabs the micro and starts to speak without getting asked.

“Now I really have enough …am I surrounded with complete idiots? Slowly I begin to think this. For weeks I run my mouth about Roxi and her team of superlosers, and now tell me who the superlosers are, it’s us, the Mean Girls.
I really have enough of this crap, yeah, so fucking enough. It’s not only that we can’t win a normal match, but even the interferences don’t work too. So tell me, what does it bring me to be in such a group? I would say nothing. They are no help and in some way they only cost me the win and ruin my win / loss record. Fuck yes.”

For a moment she pauses and takes a deep breath, but it doesn’t help her to calm down and she continues again. Amanda isn't really mad at her partners, but she is a bit disappointed and her last loss hurts her in some way.

“It really seems that I only have success when I fight alone. At least against Keira I could prove that I’m a real wrestler and no joke. I fucked her up and I can do it whenever and wherever I want and the same I can do with Roxi and Natalie too.
So gimme a match against these two and I’ll show you that I’m different from the rest of my stable. I’ll break them and I’ll destroy them and there will be nothing that can save them from their fate.
Roxi said that she doesn’t hate me, and Natalie said the same, but I see this different. I hate these two worthless idiots and I won’t stop my insulting and my war until I have destroyed them completely. They will have to learn that I’m the only real champion in this company and they will have to learn it the hard way.
Haha, this week we showed again what we do to people who come into our way, as we pushed that girls face into the toilet, but for Roxi and Natalie I have something more in mind. I will also flush them away like the crap they are and there will be no comeback for them. But this time I wanna make sure that nobody interferes. I don't need help, especially not if the people who wanna help me make it worse for me than without help. Shit yes, I can fight alone and I will do it.
At the beginning, as I joined the Mean Girls, everybody said that I am no real Mean Girl, because I'm to nice, but now it looks like I'm the only real Mean Girl. Without me that would be nothing and they wouldn't hold any of these titles. Shit yes …that's the truth.”

Amanda is so much in rage, so that she doesn't realize that the other girls of her group have followed her and that they have heard all the stuff she just said. As she sees them Amanda is a bit confused and even shocked for a very short moment, but this moment doesn't last very long. She glares at them while they circle around her and then Delia stops right in front of her, her hands on her hips and she really seems to be angry.

“So you are the only real Mean Girl and you don't need our help?”

At first Amanda wanted to yell at them, but then she doesn't do it. She doesn't want to have trouble with her friends and she only said this, because she was so angry and frustrated. Now she looks at her friends and as she sees their angry facial expression, she becomes a bit nervous.

“I didn't mean it …I think you got me wrong …”

She wants to shy back a bit, but she has no success, because right behind her stand Mercedes and Vero and stop her. Desperately Mandy looks for a way to escape, but she has no chance. So she looks at Delia in a stubborn way, but before she can talk, Delia shuts her up.

“You better say nothing, or you make it even worse. In some way I have the feeling that you become a bit too big for your boots. You act like you are the boss here, but you aren't. Without us you would be nothing, don't forget this.”

Again Amanda wants to reply, but Delia shuts her up again by putting her finger on Mandy’s lips. Amanda could still speak, but she feels so insecure and probably it's better not to say anything. She doesn't want to annoy her friend even more and so she's quiet till Delia speaks again.

“I think it becomes time to teach you a lesson that you won't forget so fast.”

Amanda raises her hands and tries to move back again. She knows that her friends won't injure her, at least she hopes it, but she knows that they don't have the name Mean Girls without a reason. So she's really worried and thinks about a way to get away here, but she sees that she has no chance.

“Not necessary ..I got it. Hey guys, no needa be mad at me, I really didn't mean it …”

But it's already too late and Deliah gave the others a sign. With out a warning they grab Mandy by her arms and twist the. Behind her back, so that she screams out in pain and bends forward. A kick behind her knees and she's down on her knees. Now she's really a bit scared, especially as she knows how mean Delia can be when she's angry. Again she tries to speak, but now the others have pushed her down completely and hold her down. Vero and Mercedes kneel on each of her arms, while Angelica sits down on her legs, so that she's really completely helpless. The petite little diva struggles a bit, but against three persons she has no chance and so she can't get away. With ease they hold the small diva down and Delia lights a cigarette while she looks down at Mandy. She holds Amanda’s head with one hand and blows the smoke from her cigarette into Mandy’s eyes and Amanda is really scared. For a moment she thinks that Delia will burn her face with the cigarette and she begins to beg.

“Please guys …I’m sorry …”

Now Delia covers her mouth with her hand and then she takes a piece of cloth and shoves it into Mandy’s mouth. Then she takes some tape and gags Mandy with it. Then she winks at Mandy.

“Don’t worry, we won’t ruin your pretty face, for you we have something very special in mind.”

Again she gives her friends a sign and now they all begin to tickle the poor Amanda. Two at her sides and the third one on her legs. Amanda struggles, but they have her in a firm grip and so she can only laugh hysterically. Normally she loves it to get tickled, but this time her friends don’t do it in a nice and sensual way, this time they are really brutal. But it comes even worse as Delia kneels down at her feet.

“I think we can make it even better for you …”

With this she runs her sharp nails over Amanda’s soft and sensitive foot bottoms and immediately it’s over. Mandy laughs and screams behind her gag and as Delia runs her fingers under and in between her cute little toes, she almost goes insane, but her friends show no mercy on her. They continue for a really long time and eventually Mandy has tears in her eyes and her face is all red from her hard laughing. She really can’t take any more, but the Mean Girls torture her for the next hours until she almost faints.
Eventually they stop the torture and stand up, but Amanda is too weak and exhausted to get up too. She only lays there and tries to catch her breath, while the others laugh at her, especially as they see that Mandy has wet herself. Now Delia smirks at her.

“I hope you have learned your lesson and that you’re a loyal member again. Cuz if not, well, then we can repeat this again …”

Then the Mean Girls leave her alone and Amanda slowly sits up. She even sniffles and then she removes the gag. She wants to sit up, but she’s to weak and so she crawls to the side and leans against a wall. She breathes heavily and her sides and her tummy hurt from all that laughing. As she looks at her petite body, she sees all the marks from the sharp nails of her friends on her soft skin and she growls.
It takes a while, but slowly she recovers. Then she stands up, but it’s hard for her to stand alone and without help.

“Oh fuck ..that was so fucking mean …Nobody treats a Goddess like this …”

Then she clenches her small fists and punches against the wall. She feels so humiliated and angry and if someone would come close to her right now, she would kill this person without remorse.

“Damn …someone will pay for this …Haha ..and I already know who will pay …”

Everybody would expect that she would be mad at her friends, but she turns her aggression into another direction, against her opponents of her last match, against Roxi and Natalie. This girls she really hates now because of their bigoted behavior. This fucking playing nice goes so much on her nerves.

“Fuck yes …for this you will pay. Without you I would never have gotten into this situation and for this you will pay. Yes, I hate you and I will haunt you till I have destroyed you completely. So the next thing I’ll do is to talk to the bosses and request a match against you. And I’ll make sure that you won’t survive this match in one piece.”

She wants to run into the direction of the office of the bosses, but just in time a staff member passes her and as he sees her wet pants he giggles lightly. For a moment Mandy doesn't know what's wrong with her, but then she remembers it and blushes completely. It seems that everything goes wrong today.

“But at first you should get some fresh pants …”

Amanda had almost forgotten that she had wet herself and as she realizes it, she starts to sob desperately and she runs aways back to her locker room. She shuts the door and locks it and then she gets rid of her ruined clothes. After a long shower she feels a bit better and as she puts on some fresh clothes, it’s almost good again. She looks into the mirror and now she can even smile again, but then she shakes her head. She likes what she sees and she knows how cute and pretty she is, but it’s still time for a change. A bit sad she touches her long red hair, but then she goes back to the bathroom. At takes a while, but as she leaves the bathroom again, she has colored her hair black again. Again she looks into the mirror and she is really satisfied with the result. A bit she looks like a tattooed witch, but  a very pretty and sexy one.

“Ok ..that’ll be the beginning of a new area …I will be back again next week and I’ll be more vicious than ever before. I will destroy everything that comes into my way and I won’t stop my path of destruction until I have reached my main goal. And this goal is to get the main title into my possession. May they all laugh at me and the Mean Girls, but then they will see that I’m still a threat, and not only this. I’m the most dangerous wrestler in this company and I also can win my matches without help.”

Still a bit exhausted, but in a better mood she leaves her locker room to drive back to the airport. The show is over and till her next match she has two weeks, so she will have some time to spend with her family, especially with her son Jacobi, who still is at the hospital. So she pulls out her cell phone, but just as she wants to call a cab, it rings, and she answers the phone. For a moment she is quiet and then she drops her bag and jumps up. It was Rose and she has just told her, that Jacobi is awake again. So now everything will become good and she has forgotten all her stress at SCW. Really excited she calls a cab and then she drives to the airport. There she books the next flight to LA California, and about one hour later she sits in the plane and they take off.

A few hours later Amanda lands in LA and after another phone call she knows that Jacobi is already awake and back home and that Kiara is with him. Now she is really excited and also happy that her son is awake now. It seems that everything will become good now and so she is full of hope as she gets a taxi and drives back home.

At home Rose and Kiara are already awaiting her and even though Kiara still is a bit worried, they all also seem to be eased. The next hours Amanda spends with her family and now everything is a bit like in the past again. Even though Jacobi is still in bed and isn’t allowed to stand up, they are the happy little family again. So Amanda forgets all her trouble at SCW and she is more than happy and also relaxes a bit. The days she spends with the people she loves and in the evenings she goes to the gym to get ready for her next match, but she has a few weeks break and so there is no need to make stress. Everything is fine and Amanda is more than happy with her life. This way it could be forever and she wouldn’t miss anything, but during her trainings sessions her stepsister Casey reminds her that she will have to go back to the ring soon. This annoys Amanda a bit, but then, when she’s back home again, she always forgets these little problems again.

Jacobi slowly becomes better and also Kiara isn’t as depressed as in the past anymore, and so Amanda can also spend some time alone with Rose. She still doesn’t go far away, because she wants to be with her kids for the case that something happens, but it’s nice and relaxed and so she is really happy. Besides some stress and troubling on twitter, her life is completely peacefully and it is like in paradise. Jacobi recovers really fast and so everything is ok again. After a while he is allowed to leave the bed and to make her kids happy, Amanda makes a party for her kids, where all their friends are invited.

The party was a huge success and everybody is happy. Even Kiara, who has been so sad and worried the last weeks, can laugh again and Amanda is so eased. Now everybody is in bed, but Amanda can’t sleep, so she kills the time with cleaning up the house. She doesn’t like such work, but it must be done and so she has no choice. Ok, she could do it the next morning, but as she can’t sleep anyway, she can also do it right now. She has just washed up the dishes and cleaned the floors, and now she sits down on a chair for a small rest.

She isn't really tired, but also not in the right mood to do something useful right now and so she takes her iPhone and plays a bit with it. It's just for killing the time, but in some way it is fun. After looking at Twitter and pissing off some people there, she is in a really good mood, but then she makes a bit mistake and checks her mails. Like usually she deletes the daily spam, but then she also sees a mail from SCW and becomes curious. This week she has no match, but the PPV comes closer and Mandy knows that she will probably have to defend her titles there and so she is curious who her opponents will be. In some way she hopes that she will get a chance to face Roxi and Keira, but she also knows that this won't be possible, because Roxi already has a title. So she's a bit disappointed, because it would have been so much fun to show that she's the better wrestler. But anyway, she can't change the rules and has to live with them. So she opens the mail and as she sees that she will have to face Cynthia Warren and Candy Overton again, she is really disappointed. These two she already has defeated a few weeks ago and so she doesn't understand, how they managed it to get a title shot again. It's not that it matters, but in some way it is annoying. There are so many other divas who could go for these titles and defeating some new and fresh opponents would be so much more fun than facing always the same girls. So she puts her phone to the side and shakes her head. Her good mood is almost gone and she lights a cigarette.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, why these idiots again? Don't they have any better opponents for us? I mean we are the Mean Girls, SCW’s most dominant stable and we deserve it to get some better opponents than these two idiots, who are to stupid to do a proper fight. The last time it has been so fucking easy to defeat them and this time it won't be different.
It's not that I have a problem with easy matches, but please not at the PPV. I really wanted some tough opponents, so that we can show what we can do in the ring.”

Pretty much annoyed she drags at her cigarette and inhales deeply. Then she blows out a smoke ring and watches it as it slowly rises and then disappears. She knows that it isn't good for her health, but in some way it is like meditation for her and it helps her to calm down and to get clear thoughts.

"I know that there are many people who don't take us seriously and in some way I even can understand them. The last months the Mean Girls won most of their matches with cheating, but this I wanted to change now. Ok, that doesn't mean that we will do completely fair matches, but at least I wanted to show some more action in the ring. We are good with doing backstage attacks, but we are also real wrestlers and so it's time that the worlds sees this. We, the Mean Girls, can also win in a normal match, at least I can do it and the others will see this too. So it would have really been better for us and our new image to get some better wrestlers than these two idiots.
Ok, they aren't that bad, but are they real opponents? I wouldn't say so. The last time it has been so easy to wipe the floor with them and I doubt that they became better during the last months, so this match is a joke. Yes, it sucks, and it's possible that the fans and the other wrestlers will say now that we are only able to take the win in a match against such fucking rookies and losers. Shit …that really goes on my nerves.”

Amanda always has been a good wrestler and in each company she has been, she has had success and also won a few titles, but she's not only good in the ring, the pretty young woman is also so damn arrogant. She doesn't underestimate her opponents, but sometimes she is too big for her boots, but even if this isn't the case, she always loves it to trash talk about her opponents in the meanest way.

“But anyway, if they want this match, then they can have it, even though I didn't understand how these two could demand a new title match against us, the Mean Girls. That's really not understandable and it makes me think that they are a bit masochistic.”

With this she begins to giggle in her cute way and shakes her pretty head again. Some of her black hair comes into her face and she blows a way a strand of hair. It doesn't help much and so she wipes it behind her ears.

“Haha, and I always thought that being masochistic is my part in this company.”

And masochistic Amanda really can be, at least outsides the ring and in her bed room. The petite dark haired girl really loves it too much to get tied down, spanked and tickled till she almost faints and she thinks that all this is so much fun. But in the ring she's completely different. There she can be really violent and also dominant and she loves it to inflict pain with all her mean and brutal MMA submission holds.

"But anyway, maybe they are masochistic, but maybe they are also just too stupid to see that they have no chance against Vero and me. Haha, but then they must be really stupid.
Ok, the last time they have had luck and nothing really bad has had happened to them, but this wasn't because of me, and this time it could be really different.
As I said before, I'm going to change the image of the Mean Girls completely. With the success of our group during the last months I could be happy, but sadly this had changed at the last PPV and we lost too many matches. So it's really time to change something. It's time to bring back the old success and glory of the Mean Girls, and if the others aren't able to do this, well, then I will do it alone.
The beginning have been all these backstage attacked we've done at the last shows, but backstage attacks also losers like Cynthia and Candy can do. That's not enough to show that we are the best wrestlers in this company. To show this we need a bit more, even if that means that we have a lot of work to do. The first part, the showing how mean and sadistic we can be, is already done, but now it's time to show that we can also do this in the ring and this PPV will be the beginning and the rising of the new Mean Girls.
It would have been good to have such opponents like Misty, or also Roxi for this come back, but if they only give us Cynthia and Candy, then it's ok too. It won't be much more like a trainings match, but it will be still good for showing our real inring skills. At least for us it will be good.
I already said it before, I won't promise that it will be a fair fight, but this time we will really show some great wrestling actions. The last weeks I have trained so manny MMA moves together with my sister, so that it will be really a completely different match than the stuff the fans are used to see from us Mean Girls. This time you won't only see us win, you will see us dominating the match and destroying our opponents completely.”

For a moment Amanda pauses and drags at her cigarette again. Then she tucks up one leg and puts her foot on the chair. A bit lost in thoughts she starts to rub her toes and to play with them. For a moment she wishes that Rose would do this with her. Then she would have immediately forgotten all her problems.

“I haven't talked to Vero about my plans and I still don't know what she thinks about it, but to be honest, I don't care about it. I know that she wants to keep that title in her possession and that she's willing to do everything to have success, so she won't have a choice. If she wants to have success, then she will have to fight with me and follow my plans, or she will go under.
It's not that I say that Delia has no success, or Mercedes, but to be honest, if you look at what they have done during their last matches, you can only say that their good and successful times are over. And if Vero doesn't follow me, then her time will be over too and she will lose that title too. Then she won't be any better than all these desperate losers here in our women's division. It'll be the end of her career and as cocky as she is, it will be her end completely, cuz I think she couldn't live without a title.”

For a moment Amanda thinks about this and sighs. She wants a title too, but she doesn't need it and she could also live without one, even if it would be hard for the petite tattooed young woman. She isn't really ambitious, but in some way it feels so damn good to be a champion.

“And that's the difference between me and the rest of the Mean Girls. At first they all said that I'm too nice for them, but I think now they see that this isn't the case. But there's still something that separates me from them. They are arrogant and cocky and it destroys their self confidence if they lose a match or even a title. But for me all this doesn't count.
Ok, I must admit that I love it too to have a title, but I can also live without it. If I lose a match, then I'm sad and frustrated, but it also gives me the power to come back and to strike back. So it's no bigger problem and it only makes me stronger.
And there's something more. Most of the Mean Girls need the rest of the group to be strong. It's not that there's something wrong with this, but it still is a weakness, even though everybody has weaknesses. But I'm different. I love it to have my group around me and I appreciate their help, but if I have to fight alone, then I can also do that and this I will prove at the next PPV too. So if Vero doesn't follow me and if she doesn't like my plans, then I will do this match as a handicap match and you will see that I will win this too. I always could fight alone and I still can do so and this you all will learn soon.”

Again she pauses and drags at her cigarette. Then she rests her chin on her knee and closes her eyes for a moment, while she rubs her toes with her free hand. The thought of losing her title comes into her mind and this thought she really doesn't like. It's almost scaring her and she tries to wipe it away, but she can't.

“And the same will happen if we should really lose these titles. Ok, I don't think that this will happen, but I also thought that we would win our last tag match and there also something went wrong. Ok, it hasn't been my fault and I haven't been the one who got pinned, but my partner failed and this could happen too this time. Anyway, I don't think that this will happen, but if it does and if we really lose our titles, then I will stop doing these tag matches. Then I will fight alone and then really everybody will see what I'm capable to do. I will get another title and I'm still one of the best wrestlers in this company. So the whole thing is a win win situation for me. If we win, we will bring back the glory to the Mean Girls and if we lose, I will do a single career and that's not the worst thing that can happen, at least not for me. Ok, the good times for the Mean Girls will be over, my good times just have began. So there's nothing that can go wrong.”

Now she throws her cigarette into the kitchen sink and for a moment she thinks about lighting a new one, but she decides not to do it. She doesn't like it too much if the whole kitchen stinks like a bar.

“But let's not think about losing this match. I think we still can be confident and I'm pretty sure that Vero and me can win this match with ease. I've seen her fighting when it's a really important match, and we already defeated our titles, so I think there's nothing much I have to worry about.
Ok, Vero might be a bit strange with her arrogant and bitchy behavior and the creepy stuff with her perfume, but when it's an important match, she can be a really dangerous fighter. She proved it in our last title defense against Cynthia and Candy and she did it in the past against Raynin and Gothica, as we won our first title match as a team. So I think she will give her best and that it'll be a great win for the Mean Girls. She might be arrogant and also lazy, but she's not stupid and she knows how important a win in this match is for our team and for the rest of the Mean Girls. Without these titles the stable of the Mean Girls will be dead. We won't be better than the Superlosers or the rest of the divas and that's the end of the Mean Girls, but this won't happen. We will win and our reign will go on. There will be nothing and nobody that can stop us, and the whole PPV will be a great success for the Mean Girls again. Winning this title match is so much more than a stupid win against Twisted Sister or any other of these idiots here in this company.”

Still a bit aggressive, but in a better mood than before and really confident, she stands up and gets a bottle of milk from her fridge. She tales a big sip and then she sits down again on her chair. Then she wipes away some of the milk that is running down her chin.

“And now back to our opponents, to Cynthia and Candy. I think I trash talked already enough about them in my last promo, but for the people who haven't seen it, I'm willing to repeat all this again. These two are nothing. They are nobodies, sore losers, rookies, …just crap and I'll do with them what you do with crap, I'll throw them into the next toilet and flush them away.
After our last loss, these two might think that they will have a chance to take the win in this match, but they are so fucking wrong. They have no chance and they never had one. They are sore losers and nothing will ever change it, let them talk about how strong they are and that we only won because of our cheating, but they will see that we can win against them whenever and wherever we want. We can do it in a normal match, in a hardcore match, with and without cheating and we can even do it in a handicap match. Against us they are nothing and each of us could defeat them alone and this with ease. So against us as a team, they have no chance and I think pretty soon they will learn this, even if that's a hard lesson.
The whole thing wouldn't have been necessary, but it was their choice. If they are so fucking arrogant, or stupid, well, then they will have to live with the consequences, even if these consequences will hurt really bad. I doubt that they can continue their work as a team after they lost against us for the second time. Sorry girls, but your time is over. Soon you will see that.”

In the meantime it's really late and slowly it becomes cold in Amanda's kitchen. She hugs herself and shivers a bit, but the worst thing is her cold toes. She sighs and decides not to continue with her cleaning up. Now she's tired and being in bed together with her wife Rose will be so much more fun. Carefully, and taking care not to wake up, she goes into the bedroom and crawls into the bed. She pulls the bedsheets over her head and a smile comes into face as she hears the constant breathing of her wife. She closes her eyes and even though she's really tired, she can't sleep with her cold toes. She rubs them, but it doesn't help and this annoys her a bit, but then she shoves her cold feet between Rose’s legs to warm them up and Rose immediately wakes up and shrieks. She’s not annoyed, but also not happy that Mandy woke her up, but then she wraps her arms around her wife and warms her up in a really lovingly way. After making love, the two huddle against each other and eventually they fall asleep again.

The next days are almost quiet and Amanda spends most of her time at the gym to get ready for her match, but then something happens. In some way she gets in contact with Jacobi’s stepmother, who is really hurt, because Jacobi now lives with Rose and Amanda. The woman feels pushed to the side and is really hurt. Now Amanda has a longer chat with her, but in some way it doesn’t become better, even though she really gives her best, but at least the two don’t become enemies. Amanda even offers to invite her to come over, but Jacobi’s stepmom rejects this offer. It’s understandable, but in some way it makes Amanda sad. She really wants a happy family, but she can’t do much and has to accept this decision, but she still hopes that Jacobi’s stepmom will change her mind one day.

But anyway, all in all it is quiet so that Amanda can focus on her title defense at the next PPV. Normally she doesn’t like interviews or press conferences too much, but because it’s a PPV, she thinks that it could be useful to hype the match a bit. So she calls the interviewers of SCW and half an hour later she is on her way to the arena. As she arrives there, she goes to her locker room to check her outfit a last time and then she goes to the interviewing area, where everybody is already waiting for her. After a short small talk everybody is ready and they begin.

“Ok Miss Cortez, at first we want to congratulate you for holding this title for a pretty long time now. We think that you and Vero are a great team, but we also have heard about some problems in your stable, the Mean Girls. Can you tell us something about this?”

With a smile in her face Amanda leans back in her seat and crosses her legs. Like usually she begins to dangle with her show until it almost falls off, but then she stops it. She pulls her short skirt a bit down, so that her panties aren't visible anymore and smiles again.

“Well, it’s not official and I don’t know whether I’m allowed to talk about it. You know, I’m not the boss of our group, but a little bit I can tell you. You’re right, there are some tensions in our group, but I think it’s not that extreme. You know, Delia and Vero are the founding members of the Mean Girls and both want to be the boss and I think this could be a problem. But I hope that this problem will be solved soon. And there’s one more problem and this problem is me.”

Now the interviewer looks up and becomes curious. It seems that he hasn't heard of all the problems of the Mean Girls and now he really wants to know what goes on. This interview really seems to become interesting.

“What do you mean?”

For a short moment Amanda thinks about how to explain it and isn't so sure about how to start. So she is quiet for a few seconds, but then she continues to speak.

“Ok, I’ll tell you. You might have realized that I haven’t been happy with the development of the Mean Girls during the last weeks. We have lost most of our titles and we also lost too many matches. Don’t forget that we always proclaim that we are the strongest stable at SCW, so losing is no option and something has to be changed.”

“But you lost your last match too …”

For a few seconds Amanda narrows her eyes and she raises a hand to shut him up. It looks a bit like she is annoyed, but she still is friendly as she continues to speak. Even though she's a member of the Mean Girls, the dark haired young woman is mostly nice and friendly.

“True, but that hasn’t been my fault, or have you seen that I got pinned? It didn’t happen during my last matches and I always showed that I have great wrestling skills, but that’s the problem. I mean that the Mean Girls focus too much on all that cheating and the backstage attacks. It’s not that I don’t do such things, but if you do it, then you have at least to win your matches. Otherwise you look like a coward or a weakling and that’s a thing I really don’t want.
So that’s the first part we will have to change. We have to show that we are great wrestlers and that we also can defeat our opponents in a normal match, and that means no cheating. We will win and from now on we will do it, because we are the better team and at this PPV we will begin with it when we defeat Cynthia and Candy, but about them I will talk later.”

She takes a sip of her water and then he asks her the next question. This question Amanda has expected and so she isn't surprised.

“And what else do you want to change?”

“Ok, the next thing belongs to that trouble between Vero and Delia. I don’t know how it will end, but we have to be a harmonic stable if we wanna have success. That means no useless and childish trouble because off such crap. It’s not important. The only thing that is important is that we win our matches. So I’m gonna talk to them and I hope that they can clear their problems. They don’t have to love each other, but they have to work together, or it’ll be the end of the Mean Girls …”

Now the interviewer interrupts Amanda. Normally he waits till the other one has finished his or her speech, but he really can't hold back and also the fans probably would love to know the answer and how it goes on with the Mean Girls.

“You just said it, the end of the Mean Girls …what will you do then?”

That’s a subject Amanda doesn’t like and she sighs, but it was clear that this question would come, even though she has wished that he would have asked her something different.

“Well, let’s hope that this won’t happen, but if it does, well, then it depends on how our next match ends. I mean if Vero and me win this match and if we still are the champions, then I will stick with Vero. We are a good team and I have the feeling that we can rule in the women’s division of SCW. So even if she breaks with Delia one day, I’ll be at her side.”

“And what if you guys lose?”

This Amanda doesn’t want to hear and she raises her hand. Talking about a loss always worries her a bit and as she is superstitious, she believes that it could bring her bad luck.

“Don’t talk about this, because this won’t happen. But if it really does, then I will do something completely different. At first I will try to get a rematch to get the titles back, but if we don’t get it, then my time in the tag team division is over. That means that I will only do singles matches after this.
I can promise you that I won’t be the one who gets pinned, so if we really lose, then it’s better for me and my career to fight alone. I don’t need partners who bring me nothing. So for me then it’s the end of the Mean Girls.”

"This sounds like you wouldn't have a problem with it."

And now Amanda violently shakes her head. It is a huge problem for her and she has no problems to show that she doesn't like that thought. The Mean Girls are her only friends at SCW and she doesn't want to lose them.

“No, that’s not true. I would be really sad. Look, the Mean Girls were the only people at SCW who accepted me the way I am. They have no problem with the fact that I’m different from them, my kinky lifestyle is no prob and they always supported me, so it would really hurt to see this group break apart. They are my friends and I really don’t want problems with them. But look, wrestling is a job for me and nothing more. I only do it for getting money and the more wins  I have, the more money I earn. So if it’s better for me to fight alone, then I will do it.
The others know that the most important thing for me is my family and with a wife and two almost grown up kids I really need the money and I think that the others will understand that. So even if I leave the Mean Girls, we will still be friends and I still will support them, wherever and whenever I can. But as I said before, let’s hope that this won’t happen.”

The interviewer nods. He's not a real fan of the Mean Girls, but like almost everybody he likes Amanda and so he hopes too that everything will become good for her.

“That’s awesome. And now let’s come to my last question, do you have some last words for your opponents, Cynthia and Candy?”

Now Amanda laughs out, but it’s not friendly anymore, it’s more tauntingly and mean, but she still looks pretty as hell. This is probably one of the reasons why nobody can be really mad at her, even though she often is really sassy.

“Haha, no, they aren’t worth my time and they aren’t worth to talk about them. But I don’t wanna disappoint you and so I’ll tell you something.
A few weeks ago these two idiots tried to fight us and tried to take the titles from us and they failed, so I know it that it won’t be different this time. They aren’t too bad and I’ve seen worse wrestlers in the ring, like Keira, but against us they have no chance.
I’ve seen all their matches and after we faced them, I know what awaits me. To be honest, they didn’t impress me with their wrestling skills and I doubt that they have it to become the champions. They are just like all these bimbos here at SCW and nothing more.”

Again Amanda laughs a bit in an arrogant way. She's mostly nice, but she's really cocky and so much of self confidence, so that she doesn't realize that she annoys others with this behavior, and even if she would realize it, she wouldn't care much.

“Just look at their ring names. Who calls himself Nurse Cynthia or Candy? It’s laughable and idiotic. Ok, this nurse stuff can be pretty sexy and cute, but it has nothing to do in a wrestling ring. It belongs into the bedroom for some nice roleplays. But anyway, shall she call herself nurse, I don’t care much. I’m just going out there and will wipe the floor with her, the same way I have done it the last time we met, and after I’m done with her, then she will need a real nurse. Haha.
And now to Candy. Well candy is something for kids. She might think that it sounds cute and hot, but it doesn’t. It’s a disgrace for the women’s wrestling and nobody with some brain left in his head should call himself Candy. If the female wrestlers all act like her, then they don’t have to wonder that nobody takes them serious, then wrestling would be the same crap like foxy boxing, useless stuff for idiots who masturbate while watching the matches.
I’m no feminist, but I think that the women of wrestling should show that they can fight the same way as the guys do it. We might not be as strong as them, but we compensate this weakness with our technical skills and our speed. So the only thing I can say about Cynthia and Candy is that they don’t belong into a wrestling ring of a honorable wrestling company. They belong into a whore house or a freak show.
So now listen to me and listen good. This week you all will see a completely different Mean Girls match. We will convince with our wrestling skills and there’s no way that we lose this match. After we are done with these idiots, there won’t be anything left from them, haha, not even some corpses for the families to bury it. We will destroy them completely and then we will leave the ring as the champions again. This will be the beginning of a new Mean Girls era. Long live the Mean Girls.”

With this Amanda raises her arms in victory and a broad smile comes into her face. The interviewer and the camera team applauds.

“Wow, this have been some awesome last words. And now thank you for your time and we wish you luck for your match.”

After a handshake and a few last words with the camera team, Amanda stands up and leaves the interviewing area. She looks at her watch and as she sees that it is still pretty early, she gets an idea. She had planed to go home now, but as she already is at the arena, she could also go to the gym and train a bit with her stepsister. Normally Amanda wouldn’t train that much right before a match, but it’s really so important for her to take the win in this match. So she spends every free minute at the gym and when her sister helps her out, it is even better. Casey is no wrestlers, but she’s a former MMA fighter and till her shoulder got damaged during a fight, she has been really successful. So now she works as Amanda’s personal trainer and during the last weeks, she has shown Amanda so many of her MMA submission holds. Amanda isn’t the strongest person, but she’s technically very skilled and learns fast and so she is sure that she can use all these moves during her match against Cynthia and Candy.

So now she arrives at the gym and after looking around a bit, she spots out her sister. Like usually Casey does some weight lifting and Amanda watches her a bit. It’s really impressive how much weight this young woman can lift up and Amanda almost becomes a bit jealous. Then, after Casey has put the weights to the side, Amanda hugs her and they talk a bit. Then they begin their training. They start with a little cardio and then they climb into the ring and the complete program begins again. Like everyday during the last weeks, Casey shows Amanda all these holds and they practice together.
Amanda isn’t as strong as her sister, and in a real match she would have had some problems with this tall and muscular girl, but here in a trainings match all her training pays out and she has some progress. A few times she even manages it to make Casey tap out, but that only works because of Casey’s ruined shoulder. But all in all she’s happy with her success and after two hours of hard training they finish and go back to the locker room. After a shower and after putting on some fresh clothes, they are ready to leave the arena and to drive back home. As they leave the building, Casey pats on Amanda’s shoulder and winks at her.

“You really did good today and I know that you’ll leave the ring as the champion again.”

Normally Casey doesn’t talk much and she never says, that someone is good, so this compliment means a lot for Amanda and she smiles happily. She hugs her sister and then the two high five. Then they climb into Amanda’s car and drive back home, where Amanda’s family is already waiting for them. Then the scene fades to black.

Word count: 8379

>

Huddle me, tickle me, I'm so cute

Records Amanda
Win: 20
Loss: 13
Draw: 1
Thrown: 0

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 04:19:41 PM »

\'user

||Chapter 4||

Candy has been sitting beside a big lake. She is watching squirrels gathering nuts, birds flying to a little island in the middle of the lake and fish popping their faces out of the water.

"This is very gorgeous here in Morocco. I'm glad I have gotten the chance to be on this European tour."

"Hi Candy"

Candy lifts her head to see Smith walking towards her. She shifts her hair to the side while showing a half smile.

"What are you doing in Morocco Smith?"

"I'm on an assignment. What about you?

Smith gives her a soft hug before plopping down right next to her.

"Sin City Wrestling is hosting a big wrestling event here as we wrap up our three month long European tour."

"Have you heard from Meredith?"

Candy brings her knees up towards her chest while staring towards the murky blue water.

"No. I am starting to get very worried that something happened to her. Does the agency know anything?"

Smith one hand on Candy's shoulders.

"We believe she turned her cell phone off so there is no way to trace her signal. We also believe that something is going on with her and the Brotherhood."

"Now that you mention it, Meredith was acting very strange when we were in Romania. Do you think she is a member of The Brotherhood?"

"We don't know. There are not new details about The Brotherhood. That is why I am here. I am supposed to find where they are being held up. We did however receive a very nasty video from some chick named Amanda Cortez. Do you know her?"

Candy sets one leg down while looking just slightly over towards Smith.

"That is one of my opponents this time around. She is supposed to be a member of The Mean Girls. They claim to be the sole reason for the Bombshell division for even existing in Sin City Wrestling."

"I take it you don't agree with them."

Candy shoots a look at Smith while holding one hand up near her shoulder.

"No, I don't agree with anything those pathetic excuses for females have to say or claim. I have read the history on the bombshells division. Misty, who is currently retired, was the sole reason for the bombshell division. She has held the Bombshell Championship three different times. Roxi Johnson, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco and other bombshells have every right to be considered the true bombshell division. The Mean Girls are just like every other bully. They want the world to revolve around them but the moment the world begins to shift their attention. They scream foul play. In my opinion, the Mean Girls are finished. They just don't know it yet."

"The video also showed Amanda getting attacked by her friends. What do you have to say about that?"

Candy shakes her head before chuckling.

"Smith, the first thing you need to know about those damn sluts. They love to fake shit all the fucking time. Take Amanda for example, I bet she filmed herself being the innocent victim at first before changing into some kind of robot. You see, she is so fucked up in the brain that she can't see what is right in front of her. I don't know if it's the countless amount of products she puts in her hair or if it's the amount of joints she smokes. She always seems to be a few fries short of a full box. You have no idea how many times I ask myself. Is Amanda Cortez playing everyone or is she really that stupid?

Amanda claims to be a loner but all she does is follow. I wonder if Delia was walking into a volcano, would Amanda walk into as well. Delia has everyone brainwashed. Amanda needs a heavy dose of reality."

"As I continued to watch this horrid video, I saw that she had a problem with your name. She said "Candy" isn't a wrestler's name and that you don't belong in an honorable wrestling company like Sin City Wrestling."

Candy can't help but to laugh after hearing her dear friend repeat Amanda's video for her.

"I can not believe she used that word. What does Amanda know about being honorable? Hell, what do any of The Mean Girls know about being honorable? They love trying to make themselves look so damn good but we all know that they can't win a damn match without cheating. Isn't that how you won in Romania? Amanda speared Cindy without evening being legally tagged into the match. Veronica picked up the scraps and got the pinfall victory. Amanda, go back and watch that match again. You will see that Cindy and I were giving you both a taste of your own medicine. Trust me, there is more where that came from. Now as for my name. That is a new one. Tell me Amanda, who made you an expert on professional wrestling names? Last I checked, Amanda is more of a pornstar name than a wrestling name. Instead of taking shots at me from a moronic stance, maybe you should try to take shots at my in ring skills. Oh wait, you can't do that because I am just a little better than you.

Candy is short for Candace. I have seen way more Candy professional wrestlers than Amandas. So maybe you should focus all of your energy into perfecting your "in ring" skills instead of trying to act like a spoiled little bitch. Yes, I said bitch. Damn, it's almost like I have to face complete morons when it comes to The Mean Girls. You asked how can someone like me get a title shot. Well let's see, I sent out a challenge for any member of the Mean Girls for a tag team match for Mayhem in Morocco. Both you and Veronica will suffer a second loss in a row. This time The Mean Girls will have no championships in their camp.

Delia lost a championship last time and she blamed the referee. Mercedes lost her title and blamed the winner. Who are you guys going to blame huh? Each other? The fans? The catering people? I mean seriously, The Mean Girls are nothing but bullies. However the moment, you girls aren't getting your fucking way you throw a damn temper tantrum like you are five years old. You call Cindy and I sore losers but we have not even acted like that. We didn't blame anyone. We admitted it publicly that Romania wasn't our night. However, our luck will change."

"Candy, maybe you can help me understand. Does Amanda own a thesaurus? Does Veronica even own a dictionary?"

Candy slightly cocks her head toward the sky while letting out more laughter.

"Those are excellent questions and I have no answer for them. I really don't think Amanda knows anything else. All she says is idiots. Where I came from, it takes an idiot to know an idiot. I guess that's why The Mean Girls are so good because they are all idiots. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if whatever Veronica says doesn't describe them too. Seriously, Amanda and Veronica are both immature, little girls who believes the world orbits around them. It's almost like they are the true women and we are the fakes.

I'm sure Cindy will have tons to say about that but to me. Amanda is nothing more than an ass kissing leech. She claims to be smart but she is so full of stupidity that makes me question her intelligence. Amanda and Veronica will finally realize that The Sweet Nurses are going to leave Morocco with the SCW Bombshell Tag Team Championships firmly around our waists.

Amanda, the girls here are Bombshells not Divas but if you want to be a diva. I am sure there are several companies who will love to have a brain dead bitch like yourself. It would appear that you are more concerned about being taking seriously than being concerned about losing those tag belts. Unfortunately for you and Veronica, The Mean Girls will fail once again. You failed against Natalie and Roxi. Who's to say you won't fail against us. We win. You lose. That's just the way it is."

"Well, I better get going. I need to meet up with Mr. Randolph."

Smith starts to stand up when Candy places a hand across his. They lock eyes as Candy softly whispers.

"Stay"

Smith sits back down as Candy leans her head against his chest. The scene fades as Smith seems to be really confused.

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 08:53:04 PM »
 \'user

Prolouge

Mayhem in Morocco is  set to be one of the hottest and most high profile events in SCW world tour history, if not SCW history all together. With all the top names expected to be there, with such stars as Andrew Watts, Gabriel, Rayin, Twisted Sister, Roar, Dying Breed, and many others however the names that truly bringing everyone in tonight. None other than the Mean Girls who dominated all of 2014, and part of 2015 before losing two out of the four belts they held The bombshells championship, and the bombshells roulette championship. The arrogant brutal overbearing bombshells who had once ruled over SCW faced a crumbling empire, however, the night after they made an example of Hollywood a former member of the group, in which they dubbed the begging of their makeover tour. Then, week after week they had made examples of other members of the  in and out of the ring.

However, tonight is going to be a huge test for the Mean Girls can they keep the only belts they have left the bombshells tag team titles? Against someone who  they already beat in Candy Overton  a new partner of hers in Cynthia Warren. The humble team will take on two of the most arrogant women in SCW history. Will the Sweet Nurses make history and take the final titles from the group that has been terrorising SCW and social media for the past year and a half? Will Amanda, and Veronica rebound from their loss on the last supershow? Or will the final "nail" in the coffin of the empire known as the Mean Girls be hammered? Or will they recover and put down the latest challenge? All that and more will be answered at Mayhem in Morocco?

scene one

The scene opens up on a warm night in New York, City. On an expensive set at one of the many television studios.  Where we see Barry Goldstein standing alongside none other than his newest client, and founding Mean Girl member Veronica Taylor, who is in the arms of her boyfriend Giani Di Luca. Veronica, is dressed to the nines wearing a black lose fitting dress, black high heel sandals with red bottom, and a black Gucci handbag. Over her blue eyes, is a pair of black Gucci sunglasses, Giani moves closer getting a peck from Veronica. Who, looks at him smirking at him, before turning her gaze to Barry who was standing next to them wearing a nice suit, his blonde hair slicked back. As she speaks in a demanding tone, not that far off from what Giani is used to hearing from her.

Veronica Taylor: Um why did it take so long to even get this interview?  I mean this interview should of been something granted to me awhile ago. I mean hello I am the founder of the whole Mean Girl's movement duh! Plus I am like the hottest female wrestler in the world, and the most money making one as well.

Barry looked at the arrogant latina beauty her arrogance made her almost impossible to deal with at times. However, Gaini keeps his hands wrapped around the slim waist of his girlfriend. As, her agent soon began to speak in his normal tone.

Barry Goldstein: I know but, you know this is primetime the only thing is this is not a late night talk show so much. I mean I feel this is better, at getting you more national attention, in fact this is a huge topic. Because, well its Dateline NBC.

Giani Di Luca: What you mean man? Why is my girl even on this? Shes not committing crimes man? Veronica, you hired a crazy agent. I mean who would want to have this interview?

Veronica, had a shocked look at the announcement that she would be on Dateline NBC. She looked confused, almost flustered to be on it. Like why is even on dateline she should be on shows like Jimmy Kimmel, David Letterman, Connan, The Tonight Show, but Dateline? Was something she had never thought she would be on.  The arrogant Mean Girl soon, flicked her hair and began to speak in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Well, I don't even know why Dateline would want to interview me? I mean I don't have any crime secerts to report on, and I am taken by this handsome legal age male so.

She said with a smirk while stroking the face of Giani Di Luca with her well manicured hand. Before giving a light peck on the check. As Barry, still was standing there shaking his head slightly at the comments from Veronica.  However, Veronica then returns to speaking in her normal bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, like why on earth could I do other than make the show acutally watchable? Like who wants to listen to sad stories all day? Like waah my dog ran way ugh!

Giani Di Luca: Well thats not usually the kind of stuff they have on dateline baby...

Veronica shoots him a glare before placing one finger on his lips meaning quite. Giani looks slightly confused but just stands there shaking his head slightly. However, Veronica then folds her arms across her chest. As,  Barry begins to speak in his normal tone.

Barry Goldstein: Veronica...Its an episode about bullying, mainly in girls they think your sort of an expert in it since well..

Veronica Taylor: What do you mean expert are you calling me a bully?

Veronica said in an angry rage rolling her eyes in a huff. As she lightly stomped her heel in protest to the implied meaning of what Barry was saying. He could not help but shake his head slightly once again, but he knew how much money this would bring. However, before he could speak Giani piped up in his normal tone.

Giani Di Luca: Babe, I don't think he means that. At least he better not otherwise I may have to take matters into my own hands.

Giani said clinching his fest, he was much bigger than Barry was. The smaller man gulped a bit however, maintained his calm nature. As he slowly began to speak in his normal tone, looking more so at Veronica than Giani, who was acting as menacing as he could in order to give the message to the agent.

Barry Goldstein: No, no. Not at all Veronica, if anything I think you have been a breath of fresh air to the women's wrestling world. If anything, there needs to be more people not afraid to say what's truly on their minds.  However, there is some flack that come from parent groups that your message is a destructive one that you are teaching young girls that fashion and beauty are the most important things. Plus lets get to the most important part the money, this interview will make you more well known in the public eye and plus you will receive quite a pay day from it.

Veronica rolled her eyes, still confused to whether she even wanted to go through with this interview or not. However, she then let out a sigh and nodded her head slowly as she spoke in a firm but still rather bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh you know what? Fine I will grant them this interview. Because, I am the best expert on this sort of thing. I mean, like do you know that I teach little girls how to be somebody instead of nobodies? Like I teach them the importance of fashion.

Barry Goldstein: Well, maybe you should not say some of the things you normally say on twitter. Since, this is national television...

Veronica shoots Barry a dirty look, clearly not thrilled with being told how to speak on national television. She had done interviews before for late night talk shows in primetime, so this would be nothing new for her. Despite the change of setting. The arrogant model soon spoke in her arrogant demanding tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh first of all I know all there is to interview for national television. Secondly, your my agent not my boss lets get that straight. I mean don't you get ten percent of my earnings on anything I do anyway?

Barry, holds his hands up not really wanting to fight with his newest client.  Instead nods his head slowly, as he spoke in his normal tone.

Barry Goldstein: Well I know you have done this before. But this is a way different audience than the normal one you have dealt with. See, this audience will look at the things you say way more critical than those who interview for in the past. The people who watch dateline are much more concerned on social issues and if you come off as a bully then they may be inclined to buy less Mean Girls merchandise, and less Veronica Taylor covers making you less in demand.

Veronica just scoffs, and rolls her eyes in a defiant tone. As she begins to speak in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Um listen, nothing will make me less in demand. Okay, trust me even Delias little stunt at the military tour did not stop people from buying our merchandise okay? And that is far worse than anything I could say. So I mean I don't think no wait I know you should let me do what I do best and that is dazzle the people.

Barry shakes his head, however, soon he looks and says to Veronica in a firm but friendly tone.

Barry Goldstein: Okay, knock them dead then show them why you are golden and first class.

Veronica smirked and flicks her hair arrogantly before saying in a proud tone.

Veronica Taylor: Oh, I will don't you worry about that.

She gives a light peck to Giani, and waves arrogantly at Barry before sauntering off to where they interview is going to take place. The arrogant first class model is about to find herself a major news story on Dateline. What will happen? What will she say? Well you got stay tuned for that.

Scene Two

Ugh Candy Overton like how many times do I have to face you? Like its boring really more boring than Amy Marshall speaking, or  more boring than this division was before the Mean Girls. Lets face it you are a throwback to every single basic bombshell that has ever wrestled in this place before The Mean Girls took over. Like your as ugly as that disgusting Slowcow girl, you repeat yourself more than Roxi Johnson, and her butch of a girlfriend. And your as irrelevant as  Hollywood. Lets face facts here Candy, your out matched in this little game see that is all this is a game to me, really because ever since me and Amanda have held these belts, well lets say we have beaten the best teams in the SCW we beat the Fallen, I have of course beaten the Punk and Metal Connection multiple times. I mean what teams are there left to face? Oh Team Super? Ha please, there so basic and pathetic with there whole ugly cry face, and stupid conversations on twitter that it makes me want to puke. Almost as much as your face makes me want to puke, but that's another story. Now I don't know what you pulled to get another shot for yourself, and your partner who quite frankly is even more pathetic than you, but its not going to do you any good? The being on your knees giving favors to the management well its not going to get you anywhere tonight in Morocco.

Well, acutally I lied it is getting you somewhere its going to get you humiliated and beat once again. You claim I picked up the scraps after Amanda speared you? Hunty, I could of beaten you blindfolded I am a multi time champion what gold have you held? I will wait for your answer oh right none. And, you think tonight is going to be different? For you? Well it won't be different its going to be the same sad story for you. Your going to come in and give it your best shot I mean really your going to put your heart out there but just when you think you have the match won than when The Mean Girls are just going to stanch it from you like that. And you are going to be left confused, crying, heart broken wondering what I did wrong how did this happen, how could the Mean Girls once again beat me? Well here is the answer your not worthy of sitting with us its just how things go there is a pecking order see in this match it goes me at the very top, than Amanda because well shes a number two but only slightly. Than it goes the stupid ref who has the worst vision I have ever seen, than the ring ropes, the ring itself, the dirt under my boots, the dirt in the ring, Blanda Simone, the loser fans, then you at the very bottom both of you are so equal in that. You think the bottom can over throw the top bitches? Please, it won't happen no matter how many pounds you put on, or how bad your hair is done.

Now Cynthia, are you so bland that no one can hear you talk? If so thank you for not speaking like I am sure it would make Blanda seem fun and important. Because, lets face it is there anything unique, or interesting about you? Basic hair check, basic fugly face check, basic stupid twitter comments about how you think you can beat us? Check and check. Really, you have the bland thing working so well with you. But I got some really bad news for you yeah being bland is not in season sorry bout it. So bring your bland self down but really do yourself a favor just kiss my feet like that is the only thing that your going to be good for this match. That or just don't show up? I would understand if you were intimated by me. I would be if I was you as well to face the original Mean Girl of SCW, because tonight the Mean Girls are going to humliate the Sweet Nurses and toss you in the trash like last seasons clothes. Maybe then, I might give you a sample of Veronica's secret because the stench of defeat will be so bad, it will cover up the normal smell coming off of you.

Sorry bout it hunties

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 10:40:38 PM »
 So this is finally it. The moment I been waiting for. The moment when Candy Overton and Cynthia Warren take the fight against a duo of pretentious bimbos who have sat on those Bombshell Tag Team Championships for far too long. I know what everyone is probably thinking. What Cindy Warren is going to come through in this match against the Mean Girls.

It wasn’t that long when Candy and I took on this same team and we lost, but it wasn’t because we lost. It was because I just wasn’t a strong enough partner for Candy. She was determined to be in that match and I know she is hell bent on taking the titles away from Amanda and Veronica. To be honest I really didn’t care about facing the Mean Girls because I didn’t think we stood a chance against this team, and as that match went on it showed as I was the one that lost that match.

But yet in following that lost. Candy was still hungry for another shot. She was hungry to still be gunning after the championships they held, and I knew at that moment that if the moment ever presented itself. I couldn’t let her down again, and long behold. Here we are and we are getting another chance, and I am grateful for receiving this chance. If there was ever a time to step up and be there for Candy, if there was ever a time to wrestle the hardest that I could possibly ever wrestle. Now would be that time.

I just want to say that I have been in SCW for a long time now. Since being here. I have seen many different people come and go, and I have had chance after chance to get some momentum behind me. I came in the same exact time that Electra Styles did, and she instantly became this overnight sensation here. She rose through the ranks and managed to win the Bombshell Championship, and I was left in the distance wondering if I could find it. If I could find myself to rise through the ranks again. I went away for a while and. I left the company to find my very identity. To find out if this is what I wanted to do.

And in that time away I came to realize that this is what I wanted to do, and no one could tell me any differently about that fact. I want to be a wrestler and more importantly than that I want to be a champion! A champion would mean that I have made it to the very top of the mountain. That I ascended to exactly where I wanted to be. And that’s something that I haven’t achieved yet, but as long as the goal is out there. You can bet your bottom dollar on every single thing that is beating within my body that I am going to do all I can to get to the of the peak.

That’s all that I ever wanted.

When I came back from that short break I had my first outing with a Mean Girl in the form of Mercedes Vargas, and despite giving her the best possible match that I could. She ended up getting the better of me and I was left to take the walk and shame with my head held down. I also had a chance to get that Internet Championship in that match to decide it but I came up short in that match as well. Every single Championship outing has resulted in nothing but failure, and I am getting sick and tired of it.

It’s time to do something about it. It’s time to take a stand, and more importantly than that it’s time to step up.

Now when it comes to the Bombshell Tag Team Championships. Those championships are titles that I have had endless shots at. I was able to step in the ring with the likes of Jessie Salco. A chance to team with Salco to win them, and that ended in a lost. Then came another shot with Candy Overton and that resulted in nothing but a lost.

How many times does one have to lose before they finally get over the hump?!

I am tired of being a broken record. Tired of being stuck in the same position. Spinning round and round, playing the same tune over and over again. It’s like listening to Mercedes Vargas speak. It’s drawn out. It’s overplayed and there comes a time when you just want it all to stop. I refuse to keep spinning around endlessly without any signs of life, and that’s why this shot at the Bombshell Tag Team Championship means everything. Because winning this championship means that I can successfully work well with others.

Candy has the faith in me, so I might as well start to have faith in myself, and most of all winning these championships means that I actually conquered something that I was denied. Something I was denied on two separate occasions.

This is my third shot at the Bombshell Tag Team Championships, and the third time will definitely be the charm. So the Mean Girls better watch out because the Sweet Nurses will rise up to be the team that nobody expects them to be. We will be the team that will give the Mean Girls a fight, and actually walk away with the championships in hand.

What baffles me is that the Mean Girls aren’t taking us seriously. Every time I hear Veronica talk it’s always the same old generic thing. That I am bland. That I have no chance. That I should just walk away. Not to mention the endless shots at Twitter. That I make her yawn. That I am a loser among other things. It’s kind of funny since she seemed like quite the loser when Natalie McKinley was beating her ass in the ring a few weeks ago.

One thing that Veronica is taking lightly is the fact that she and Amanda beat us before. Yes you did beat us but that doesn’t mean we are just going to be a walk in the park the second time around. You beat us and we know what it feels like to be denied of something we want more than anything else.

We know what it feels like to be shunned away after the very thing that we are chasing, and it feels like you are hanging it in front of us like a carrot on a stick. Just tossing it out there seeing if we have what it takes to bite it. Well we will bite that carrot and we will bite the one holding it in front of us as well. Veronica we plan to shut you up once and for all. We plan to deal you a dose of humility and we plan to take the one thing that even makes you relevant anymore. That thing being the Bombshell Tag Team Championships. After Mayhem in Morocco you won’t be anything. You will simply be the former champion and if you want. You can go about calling us losers then but then again… That would make you what Candy and I once were, and you wouldn’t dare want to be anything like us right?!

Probably just ignore it and claim how we cheated or some sort of pretentious bullshit to make you seem more important than what you already are.

As far as your partner Amanda goes. She is just as idiotic. I don’t know what she values more importantly. Her Tag Team Championship or posting picture… after picture… after picture on Twitter. How she is so good looking. How she likes how her panties look or how her bra look or what have you.

WE DON’T CARE…

Nobody cares… You can make fun of us for who we are but all I want to know is how much do you plan to make fun of us when we are raising our hands proudly in victory as we win the Bombshell Tag Team Championships.

We plan to take those titles and that will be an image that you certainly will not forget. It isn’t about the name. The only thing that matters in wrestling is what we plan to do when we step in the ring and we have been looking at these titles for quite some time, and we won’t rest until we leaving the night with the titles in hand.

This is our moment, and Mean Girls the Tag straps are the only things you have left. Everyone else fell. Everyone else that is in your stable dropped the ball, and only one thing stands in the way of making you completely titleless. It’s the championships that are around your waists. We plan to take them, and we don’t care whatever you wish to call us.

Because at the end of the night at the end of the jokes. And all of the name calling. You can call us one thing, and that is Bombshell Tag Team Champions. It’s the only thing that matters.

Candy and I make up the Sweet Nurses, and when the dust settles and the smoke clears we will be your new Tag Team Champions.

The era of the Mean Girls will officially come to an end…

Mark my words on that… Step into examining room ladies. It’s officially time for your checkup…

Charlotte, North Carolina.

It was a rainy day as Cindy Warren found herself walking into St. Mary’s Cemetery. Cindy held the umbrella in her hand as she walked past different headstones and finally stopped at one.

“Here lies Richard Jeremy Murphy. Loving son and brother. Sunrise 1998 March 1st, Sunset  April 27th  2005.”

Cindy looked down on the headstone as the tears started to flow from her eyes. The rain that was falling from the sky was nothing compared to what was emerging from her eyes. She sniffled as she kept her eyes on the tombstone and started to speak out loud to herself.

“I honestly can’t believe you are gone. Ten years ago today you left this world, and I feel like my whole world collapsed. I honestly don’t know how you did it RJ. I don’t know how you were able to remain so peaceful all the way to your death. Leaukemia is something not to take for granted. Something that’s very serious. Yet in all the times that you received the bad news about your health. In all the times of the bad medical reports among everything else. You never seemed to cry. You never seemed to really get mad at the situation that you were in. You always just smiled and act like it just didn’t phase you… Whatever you had. I want for myself because it’s that type of attitude that I am going to need….”

Cindy just shrugs her shoulders as she tosses the umbrella to the side and let’s the rain just hit her body. Her hair begins to get drenched but she doesn’t care as she continues to speak.

“I feel like I am going to need your strength if I am to conquer anything. Candy has a lot of faith in me and I don’t want to be a let down in her. Please give me your strength, and please promise that you will be there with me as I step into the ring with her. For once in my life let me be there for someone else. When I went into medical school. I did it for the wrong reasons. I didn’t go with the intention to help people. I did it because I felt it could justify the fact that you were gone, and I would do everything in my power to kick the ass of cancer. In hopes that I could maybe coach those who had the disease into beating it, but what I lost sight of in everything is who is going to be there for me?! Who would be there to nurse my wounds… It’s easier when you see the problems with other people, but who is going to take a stand for me when I am in need?! It’s honestly tough to think about. Please if you can hear me little brother. I need your strength more than anything else. I feel like I been down this path before…”

Cindy offers a long sigh shaking her head in disgust as she continues to speak.

“I been down this path of doubt, and denial. Of doubting my own abilities if I am good enough, and in just a few days someone else is going to rely on me to help them out. Please just let me be confident in my own abilities so that I can be the best partner that I possibly can for Candy she at least deserves that much right?!”

Cindy continues to cry and that is when a figure walks up to her. That figure is none other than her husband James. He picks her umbrella off of the ground as he holds it up, and begins to wrap her within his arms.

“Babe you are going to cause yourself to get a cold. Let me hold this for you. You don’t want to get sick before our big match do you?!”

Cindy nods her head as she looks deeply into the eyes of her husband.

“I understand… It’s just I am thinking. Thinking about the future. Thinking about everything. I can’t believe it was ten years ago when he passed away. We were supposed to do things together. He was my little brother, and I miss him so much…. He was my everything….”

James squeezes her tightly as he looks at the tombstone.

“That kiddo was the toughest kid I know. I swear he had a heart like none other, but while he might be gone from here. He will never be forgotten. He will be forever in our hearts and I know for a fact that he is within you. He is looking down at you everyday wondering when his sister is going to do something to make him proud. Granted you already make him proud just by being you. I mean who else is as sweet as you? As loveable as you… Can cook a mean pot roast like you can?!”

Cindy begins to giggle as she turns her attention back over to her husband.

“Well my pot roast is pretty amazing… You and Terra always seem to be eating so much of my cooking which reminds me…”

She looks at the headstone again and continues to speak.

“You won’t believe how big your three year old niece is getting. You never met her but if you could see her she really takes after you. I can see it in the eyes. She is the cutest thing that you would have ever known. Anyway take care bro, and when I wrestle this week. This match is going to be for you…”

She turns around to look at Jimmy.

“You think he heard me?!”

“Babe… He’s smiling at you right now… You make him proud with every passing day… Come on let’s head back to the car. I know for a fact that your brother wouldn’t want you to get sick….”

Cindy nods her head in agreement as she walks hand in hand with her husband, and we leave them on this image.  
user posted image

user posted image