Author Topic: NATALIE MCKINLEY (c) vs CRYSTAL HILTON  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
NATALIE MCKINLEY (c) vs CRYSTAL HILTON
« on: April 19, 2015, 08:22:44 PM »
 First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 04/25/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 04/26/2015

Post all RPs for this match here.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Natalie McKinley

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 06:01:16 PM »
 The scene opens inside the kitchen of the house in Cardiff that is owned by the parents of Natalie McKinley, on the morning of Tuesday 21st April. Since returning to the UK - and SCW - in February, following her three months of employment with a wrestling promotion on the East Coast of the US, Natalie has been living with her parents again, as she had been prior to originally joining SCW, last July.

In the centre of the shot is a wooden, circular table, with four matching chairs positioned around it. Sat in one of the chairs is a man with short salt and pepper hair, who looks to be in his early fifties - this is Natalie's father, Alan McKinley; he is wearing a suit that is comprised of dark grey trousers, a matching jacket, a white shirt, and a navy blue tie. Sat opposite him is a woman that has long, dark hair, and who looks to be in her late forties - this is Natalie's mother, Anna McKinley; she is wearing a pair of brown snaffle trousers and a white lace sleeve jersey top.

Both Alan and Anna are currently eating from bowls of cereal. As the couple continue their breakfast, Natalie soon walks into the room, from the right of the shot; she is wearing a pair of black leggings and a red sleeveless t-shirt, and is holding a mobile phone in her right hand. Natalie smiles, as she greets her parents.

Natalie: 'Good morning.'

Natalie walks over to one of the unoccupied chairs, and her father acknowledges her, in between mouthfuls of cereal.

Alan: 'Morning, sweetheart.'

Natalie takes a seat at the table; Anna glances at her daughter.

Anna: 'Good morning, love.'

While her parents continue to eat, Natalie amuses herself with something on her phone. Before long, Alan finishes the last of his cereal; he then turns his attention to Natalie.

Alan: 'So, Natalie, what's on your agenda today?'

Natalie places her phone on the table, and looks at her father. She then opens her mouth to respond, but before she can say anything, Alan speaks again.

Alan: 'Other than going to the gym, of course.'

Alan smiles at Natalie, who lets out a small laugh.

Natalie: 'Well, besides that, I had been planning to spend some time this afternoon studying my next opponent...'

Alan interrupts Natalie.

Alan: 'Remind me, what's the name of your next opponent? Sorry - you did tell me yesterday, but it has slipped my mind.'

Natalie: 'Crystal Hilton is her name.'

Alan: 'That name sounds familiar - you've fought her previously, haven't you?'

Natalie nods her head.

Natalie: 'That's right - Crystal and I were opponents twice last August, in my first two matches in SCW; I won both of those matches, so hopefully I will be able to get the better of her again, this time.'

Having just finished eating her cereal, Anna makes a remark.

Anna: 'If you have already beaten her twice, I would think that anything other than another win would be unacceptable.'

Natalie turns to look at her mother.

Natalie: 'Come on, Mam - you know it doesn't work like that. What's the saying - on any given night, anything can happen? Just because I beat Crystal twice before, that doesn't necessarily mean I will beat her again this time - things have changed in the past eight months.'

Anna: 'I'm sure it wasn't that long ago, that you told me and your father that you are a better wrestler now than you were when you made your debut.'

Natalie: 'I did say that, not only to you and Dad, but to a number of other people as well - and I think me winning a championship last month is evidence of that statement being true. But I expect that Crystal has improved, too, since we were last opponents, and so while I am confident that I'll be able to beat her, to retain my title, I still need to work hard, to try to make sure that I don't slip up.'

Anna: 'You're going to be defending her championship against her - does that mean you'll be in another one of those roulette thingies?'

Natalie sighs.

Natalie: 'It's called a roulette rules match. And yes, Mam, my match against Crystal Hilton will be a match of that kind; I'm the Bombshell Roulette Champion, and for however long I remain the champion, whenever I have to defend the title, I will have to do so in a roulette rules match.'

Alan: 'I think your mother is just worried about you being at danger again of getting burned.'

Natalie casts a glance towards her father, before looking back to her mother.

Natalie: 'I'm sure my match against Crystal won't end up being another inferno match - it's far more likely that the roulette wheel will produce something else, this time.'

Anna: 'Such as?'

Natalie shrugs her shoulders.

Natalie: 'Your guess is a good as mine. But whatever conditions Crystal and I end up competing in, it probably won't be as brutal as the barbed wire death match that Chris Shipman and Goth will be involved in, later on in the show.'

Alan frowns.

Alan: 'A "barbed wire death match"? I'm assuming that's death in the figurative sense.'

Natalie then turns to look at her father.

Natalie: 'Yes, but it will still be vicious; for that match, the ropes will be taken down from four of the six sides of the ring, and outside the ring, barbed wire will be laid on the floor.'

As Alan winces at the thought of such a match, Anna passes comment.

Anna: 'I can't understand why anyone would want to compete in such a barbaric contest.'

Natalie turns back to her mother.

Natalie: 'I'll admit that I'm not overly keen on the prospect of getting burned, or of having barbed wire tear into my flesh...'

Now it is Anna's turn to interrupt Natalie.

Anna: 'Then why do you allow yourself to be put in harm's way? Why not go after another championship - one that doesn't require you to put your health at risk in each match?'

Natalie: 'Because, Mam, the Bombshell Roulette Championship was the first title that I had the opportunity to compete for; having blown my first chance to win the title, I was determined to make up for that, when I returned to SCW. And now that I am the champion, I want to keep hold of the title for as long as I can, regardless of what I have to endure.'

Alan: 'So that's how you're going to be spending your day then, is it, darling?'

Natalie turns her attention back to her father.

Natalie: 'Well, I had been planning to do that, and to then see Jack this evening.'

Alan: 'But?'

Natalie: 'But...'

Natalie looks down at the table, and wraps her fingers around her mobile phone.

Natalie: 'I've had a text from Simon, to tell me that he is going to try to get this afternoon off work, as Ben Jordan is currently in Cardiff, and so he wanted to know if I fancied joining the two of them for a few drinks.'

Natalie then takes her hand off her phone.

Natalie: 'So it now looks as though, after going to the gym, I will then be sat in the sunshine on Mill Lane - or somewhere similar.'

Anna: 'Who is Ben Jordan?'

Natalie looks up, at her mother.

Natalie: 'Ben is a friend of Simon's; he is another wrestler, although he is currently on a break from the sport - much like Simon. He lives in London, but Simon persuaded him to come and visit Cardiff, so that they could catch up, and now I have been invited to join them.'

Anna: 'Should you really be going out drinking, so close to an important match?'

Natalie: 'The match isn't for another twelve days, Mam - I can allow myself to have some fun, before then; I'll be fine.'

Anna replies, unconvinced.

Anna: 'If you say so.'

As Natalie and her parents continue their chat, we leave them to switch to a scene later that day, where Natalie can be seen walking along North Road in Cardiff, together with Simon Jones. Natalie is still wearing the same t-shirt as she was earlier, but her leggings have now been replaced by a pair of denim shorts; Simon is wearing a pair of black trousers, and a pale grey button-up shirt.

After several hours in the company of Ben Jordan, the two residents of Cardiff are now heading away from the city centre, and back to their respective homes. We join them in mid-conversation.

Simon: 'Are you not seeing Jack tonight?'

Natalie: 'I was supposed to be going round his flat this evening, but then I ended going up out with you and Ben; he didn't mind - I'll see him tomorrow, instead.'

Simon: 'Jack is going to Morocco with you, to see you compete, isn't he?'

Natalie: 'Yes, he is. I just hope that I don't lose to Crystal Hilton - that would be an anti-climax.'

Simon: 'I don't think that's likely to happen - I'm sure you'll beat her, and keep hold of your title.'

Natalie: 'I hope so.'

Natalie and Simon cross a side road.

Natalie: 'Can I ask you something?'

Simon shrugs his shoulders.

Simon: 'Of course.'

Natalie: 'When you decided that you wanted to become a professional wrestler, how did your parents react to your decision?'

Simon: 'I'm not sure that they knew quite how to react; I think at first they were a bit taken aback by it, and wondered how wise a career choice it was - but they soon saw how serious I was about making a success of it, and since then, they have given me their full support. Why - are you having problems with your parents?'

Natalie: 'No...well...'

Natalie's voice trails off; she then lets out a sigh, before continuing.

Natalie: 'Okay, that's not completely true - it's my Mam.'

Simon: 'What about your Mum - does she not approve of you being a wrestler?'

Natalie: 'No, she doesn't - well, she hasn't said it explicitly, but I get the impression that she doesn't approve. My Dad is full of encouragement for me, but whenever my Mam hears me talking about wrestling, she always finds something disheartening to say.'

Simon: 'Like what?'

Natalie: 'Like this morning, when I was talking about defending my title against Crystal Hilton, she questioned why I want to compete in roulette rules matches.'

Simon: 'She's probably just worried about you getting badly hurt.'

Natalie: 'That's what my Dad said, but I think there's more to it than that - I think she just doesn't want me to be a wrestler. I mean, my Mam wasn't particularly impressed when I declared that I wanted to be a personal trainer, but she still wasn't as negative about my old job as she is about me being a wrestler.'

Natalie and Simon come to a stop at a pedestrian crossing; as they wait for the lights to change, Natalie speaks again.

Natalie: 'When I'm around my Mam at home, the atmosphere does sometimes get so tense as to be uncomfortable.'

Simon: 'I don't understand why you don't just rent a flat, on your own - it's not like you can't afford it.'

Natalie: 'Because I don't know whether, come the start of next year, SCW is going to be touring again, or just staging shows in the US.'

Simon: 'If SCW was to stay in the US next year - for the most part - would you move to Vegas?'

Natalie: 'Yeah, I would - and that's the problem I have: I don't want to sign a twelve month agreement to rent somewhere, only to then need to move to Vegas, two thirds of the way through the contract; I think I'll stick it out with my parents for another month or so, and then see if I can find somewhere that I can rent for a six month period, to take me up to the end of this year.'

The lights at the crossing change, allowing Natalie and Simon to cross the road.

Natalie: 'You know, I want my parents to be proud of me, but I get the feeling that nothing I do will be good enough for my Mam.'

Simon: 'Well, maybe when you become the SCW World Bombshell Champion - maybe then your Mum will be proud of you.'

Natalie: 'You mean, if become the World Bombshell Champion.'

Simon: 'No - when; the roulette title is just the start of things for you in SCW. And when you defeat Crystal Hilton, at Mayhem In Morocco, your profile in the company will only continue to rise.'

We leave Natalie and Simon, as they continue their walk home, along North Road, and switch to inside Sunhealth Gym, in Newport (Wales), on the evening of Friday 24th April. Natalie - who is wearing a pair of dark grey leggings and a cyan crop top - is stood opposite the camera, in front of a wrestling ring, and next to a black steel folding chair; on the floor, by the chair, is a black gym bag.

Natalie taps her chin with her left index finger, before she then begins to speak.

Natalie: 'Why do we do this - why do we choose to earn a living as a professional wrestler? Crystal Hilton does it because it's in her blood - she has dabbled in other activities, but wrestling is what she knows best; as for me, I do it because this form of athletic competition provides me with a thrill that I would struggle to replicate elsewhere - I certainly never experienced anything like it when I was working in a gym.'

Natalie shakes her head.

Natalie: 'For me, this is where it all started - this is where I began my training to be a wrestler.'

Natalie raises her arms, stretching them wide open; she glances around the gym, before then looking back to the camera, and lowering her arms.

Natalie: 'My match at Mayhem In Morocco - a one-on-one match against Crystal Hilton - takes me back eight months, to what was not only my first match in SCW, but my first match ever in my career as a professional wrestler. On that night in California, last August, I showed that my decision to give up my job as a personal trainer, to change careers, wasn't as ill-advised as it may have seemed - when I pinned Crystal Hilton, I showed that I have what it takes to be successful in this sport.'

Natalie sits down, on the chair.

Natalie: 'Two weeks later, Crystal and I were opponents again - and again, I was the one that emerged victorious. However, unlike our first match, Crystal and I weren't alone in the ring second time round - that time, we found ourselves competing in a triple threat match, and on that occasion, Katherine Kensington was the one that I pinned. It was still a case of déjà vu, though: I won, and Crystal lost.'

Natalie nods her head.

Natalie: 'Despite the fact that I have been the winner of both of my previous encounters with Crystal Hilton, there is no chance of me being complacent, when the two of us step into the ring in Casablanca - I still have things that I need to prove. I've already mentioned what I had to prove in our first match, but in our second match, I had to prove that what had happened two weeks beforehand wasn't a fluke - and I did exactly that; now, as the SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion, and as I prepare to defend my title for a second time, I have to continue to prove that I deserve to be the champion, all while trying to show that one day I can be even higher in the bombshells' pecking order. And I intend to leave Crystal feeling a sense of déjà vu all over again.'

Natalie looks down in the direction of the floor, towards the gym bag; she then looks back towards the camera, and continues.

Natalie: 'Regardless of the title that will be at stake in nine days' time, I know, Crystal, that you have been craving this match for eight months, ever since the last time that we were opponents; I know that you have been craving what you see as a chance at redemption - a chance to finally beat me, following the two losses that you suffered previously. Crystal, I can appreciate your tenacity, and I know you think that this time the outcome will be different - especially as you are no longer competing behind a mask as La Paloma, pretending to be something that you aren't - but while Crystal Hilton might be a better competitor than La Paloma was, the Natalie McKinley that you will be in the ring with in Casablanca is better than the Natalie McKinley of eight months ago; the two of us may both have undergone some changes since our last match, but come Mayhem In Morocco, one thing that won't change is the end result - I will still be the one that leaves with the victory.'

Natalie gets up from the chair, rising to her feet.

Natalie: 'I get the impression, Crystal, that you have come to dislike me - and not just because I've gotten the better of you twice previously, but also because of the fact that, despite me spending four months away from the promotion, I managed to win a title in SCW before you. Crystal, I know that while I was away from SCW, you had opportunities to win titles, but failed to do so. However, I expect that you are more motivated for our forthcoming match than you were for any of those other opportunities, as not only do you have the chance to win a title, you also have the chance to beat someone that you have come to see as, I guess, your nemesis.

Natalie crouches down, to unzip the gym bag; she reaches into the bag, and retrieves the SCW bombshell roulette title. Natalie then stands up straight, holding the title with both hands.

Natalie: 'With me being the Bombshell Roulette Champion, I suppose I can understand you being envious of me, but unfortunately for you, at Mayhem In Morocco, this title will not be going anywhere - it is going to remain in my possession.'

Natalie drapes the title over her right shoulder; she then taps her chin with her left index finger again, before continuing.

Natalie: 'Why do we do this - why do we do battle as wrestlers? Well, right now, I do this to prove that I am one of the best bombshells in SCW. I strive for self-improvement, and to be better each day than I was the day before. And at Mayhem In Morocco, Crystal Hilton will find out how just much I have improved in the past eight months, since I first set in the six-sided ring.'

Natalie lets out a slight sigh.

Natalie: 'Crystal, you can give our match everything that you have, but it still won't be enough; different match, same outcome - after our match at Mayhem In Morocco, I will walk out still the SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion.'

As Natalie stands staring towards the camera, the scene fades to black.

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 11:57:37 PM »
 On Camera.

Crystal sits down in a Hollywood chair of course with her name written in the middle of a Hollywood star in the back of it. She cracks a grin as she has her legs crossed. In her lap is her coach bag which costs thousands of dollars. She is clad in her heels and makes sure there is lip gloss on her lips as the camera zooms in on her face. She opens her mouth slightly so that we can see her bright whites.

Crystal: Why thank you for bringing the camera today, I mean it’s not a secret that I do enjoy having the cameras on me, and I am more than ready to receive my close up. But finally in one week’s time we journey in on yet another supershow, and this time we will get to see your’s truly stepping into the ring with the chance to become Roulette Champion. It pains me to see that I have fallen so far from grace. I should be main eventing shows. Selling out arenas. My name should be on the big Marquee where it says NOW PROUDLY STARRING CRYSTAL HILTON… Yet the hard work and all of my talents get’s swallowed up in the fact that I have to curtain jerk?! That I have to curtain jerk for a bunch of nobodies that are clearly inferior to me?!

Crystal disgustedly just shakes her head as she grins. Smiling deeply at the camera.

Crystal: But be it as it may I won’t complain because this is my chance to make an impact. This is my chance to really embrace in the limelight and have the spotlight shining on me like I know damn well it should be. Last time I stepped in the ring I lost to Jessie Salco. A mindless idiot who keeps telling the world that I am a former member of the Mean Girls meanwhile I am nothing like that. I don’t want anything to do with them, and I rather not be with them. I rather focus on making my own name bigger than what it already is and I have no problem stomping the hell out of the competition. But I will make an exception to the rule because at Mayhem in Morocco I get to stand in the ring with Natalie McKinley. A woman I absolutely loathe. A woman who has absolutely no reason of being anywhere near the same ring as me.

Crystal cracks an evil grin as she continues to speak.

Crystal: No time no see Natalie. I see you have returned to SCW and on your way back to the company you have found yourself with the Roulette Championship and have placed it firmly around your waist. Seriously?! Out of everyone in the company that was going to take the championship away from my good friend Mercedes it had to be YOU… You of all people?!

Crystal can’t help but turn her nose up in disgust as she continues to shake her head and speak some more.

Crystal: The fact is Natalie I don’t like you because when I first came to this company. I wanted to take things slow. I wanted to quietly rip through the competition and march my way towards winning my first championship yet here you show up and out of the blue in your very first match you overthrone a woman who has ten years of experience of being in this business?! You overcome the hurdles of a woman who has lived, breathed, and been birthed into the right of being able to compete in this sport. A woman whose maternal side is that of a wrestling legacy as the Hilton name is a strong name with my brother and my sister being wrestlers before me, and on the Lopez side of my family. My paternal side my father being one of the best Luchadore’s to ever step foot in the ring. I tried to march in his footsteps to pick up the pieces and bring honor to that of being a Luchadora and yet when I step in the ring with some oversized meathead rookie I end up falling to you?! Are you kidding me?!

Crystal shakes her head as she looks deep into the camera and continues to vent.

Crystal: How the hell did I ever find myself losing to you?! How did I allow myself to become a victim of you. Become your stepping stone that you used to spring forward into the wrestling world?! Bitch please. I don’t take losing well especially not to some dumb cunt like yourself. I am tired of being made out to be the joke in the wrestling world, and am tired of being the nice one. From this point forward. I am going to do whatever it takes to win. Do whatever by whatever means necessary and I don’t care who I have to go through in order to showcase my attitude. When it comes to you Natalie I can’t help but be overly upset at you. You beat me. You humiliated me and now the humiliation continues as you come back onto the roster and find your way winning that championship when I am left wondering how I am going to do the same thing. In Morocco there will be mayhem, and it will be me laying a new one into your ass… Take a step back… I don’t want you to get in the way of my close up…

Hollywood California.
Off Camera

For Crystal Hilton the new signing of her future reality show is what was taking the priority in her life. Everything she did was in order to make herself seem like she was the center of attention wherever she went, and in the eyes of Hilton that’s how she enjoyed it the most. She wanted to be the spotlight. She wanted to be what everyone was focused on. She stepped inside her movie studio and couldn’t help but grin as she was confronted with her company’s Chief Financial Officer. She sat down in his office as she glared at the man. Letting a confident grin escape her lips.

Crystal: Danny baby… Did you ring?! You know I am quite the busy woman. I have things to plot… More shopping to do and it can be quite time consuming. I just don’t have time to meet with anybody. You need appointments for these kind of things. My time is valuable. And well of course…

Crystal smiles as she remains seated and all of a sudden people with cameras immediately come into the room. They begin to take shot after shot of the Hollywood beauty. She smiles as she runs her hands through her hair just to take it all in. She crosses her legs as she looks deeply into one of her company’s executives.

CFO: Miss Hilton… I know you plan on wanting to do this reality series but are you sure it’s financially the best idea. Your movies aren’t the best. Everything you seem to film seems to somehow make it’s way into the Walmart bargain bin. You haven’t created any hits. Your pop albums seem to make a great paper weight but when it actually comes to playing across the radio well… A lot of stations would rather play something else. Did you ever think that maybe you aren’t quite the star that you think you are. Perhaps you are just a legend in your own mind?!

Crystal begins to laugh as she is about to say something in return but suddenly her phone begins to ring.

Crystal: Hello?! Oh hey Chico… How’s it going… Of course we are going to keep that hair appointment I would never miss it for the world. You know I can’t be going around having these dead ends in my hair. I want my haired dyed too. The redder the better. Everyone loves a good red head… Alright see you at seven… Take care…

Crystal smiles as she hangs up the phone glancing back at the man in front of her.

Crystal: Sorry very important phone call… Now what were you saying?!

CFO: Did you even listen to anything that I had to say?! I don’t know if you can go through with this reality show. You aren’t the star that you think you are. All our company seems to do is spend, spend, and spend. If we keep going down this path we are going to be bankrupt. Not even your wrestling career is doing all too well right now…

Crystal forms a shocked expression on her face as she immediately pie faces the man. She leans forward staring daggers right into his eyes as she let’s a long sigh escape her lips.

Crystal: What do you mean it’s all in my head?! Do you not see these photographers that constantly follow me around. They just don’t follow anyone around. They follow me because they know I am a star. They know I am the biggest thing to hit the big screen, and in the summer I will be the biggest thing to hit their television sets. You can say whatever you want too but my starpower can be rivaled by nobody. I am a main attraction! I will be damned if you tell me any differently and as far as my wrestling career goes. I am the best damn wrestler on the planet. Who out there is better than me?! Name me just one person…

The CFO just shrugs his shoulders as he is the one to let out the long sigh. He glances back at Crystal trying his best to duck the question.

CFO: Look this is Hollywood… Photographers follow anyone in hopes of trying to find out a scoop about something. I wouldn’t be surprised if you end up on TMZ in some fashion or form in a way you don’t want to be seen.

Crystal: Answer the damn question Danny… I don’t pay you to duck from the questions I ask. I pay you to do your job…

CFO: Which is what I am trying to do… Trying to stop you from driving this company bankrupt…

Crystal: Not that question… My wrestling… What’s wrong with it. Who out there is better than me?!

CFO: Well for starters you do have Natalie McKinley. She has had your number ever since she debuted. To be honest your name isn’t as strong as it used to be. You really haven’t done anything relevant enough to really keep this company in the limelight. I am sure if you started to win more. More money will come in. More people would want to follow your everyday life and the reality show would be that of a success. You just need to start doing something different because what you are doing now… It really doesn’t seem to be cutting it...You lost to Desire Jackson, to Natalie on numerous occasions and even Jessie Salco… When are you going to start to change that around?!

Crystal thought about it as she started to get up. The smile escaped her lips again as she looked deeply into the eyes of the man.

Crystal: You want change?! That’s what you really want?! Well no need to worry because you will get a new Crystal… I will give the viewers something they can be proud of…

Crystal grinned as she stood up posing for the cameras as she walked away thinking to herself.
user posted image

user posted image

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 12:00:45 AM »
 The first RP period is over!

All RPs in this thread will be counted towards RP period two!

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 05/01/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 05/02/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Natalie McKinley

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 06:23:42 PM »
 The scene opens inside the living room of the flat in Cardiff Bay that belongs to Jack Brown - the current boyfriend of Natalie McKinley - early in the afternoon of Sunday 26th April. Natalie and Jack are sat side-by-side on a black sofa, watching the tail end of the London Marathon; Natalie is wearing a pair of black leggings and a red tank top, whereas Jack is wearing a pair of pale blue jeans and a white t-shirt.

As amateur runners continue to complete the course - the elite runners having already finished the marathon - Jack looks away from the television momentarily, turning his attention to Natalie.

Jack: 'What is the furthest that you have ever run?'

Natalie thinks for a few seconds; she then turns to look at Jack, and replies.

Natalie: 'Off the top of my head, I suppose it would be three miles: I've taken part in the Race for Life - but only the five kilometre race, not the ten kilometre event.'

Jack: 'How long ago was that - was it last year?'

Natalie shakes her head.

Natalie: 'No, it was a couple of years ago; I think I was in Las Vegas on the day of last year's Race for Life.'

Jack: 'Vegas? I'm guessing that must have been because of SCW.'

Natalie: 'Yeah, it was: I'm sure last year's Race for Life took place on the same day as Into The Void III, which was when I signed my contract with SCW - well, my first contract with SCW...'

Natalie pauses, to let out a sigh.

Natalie: '...before I left, and subsequently returned.'

Jack: 'I don't think I've asked you this before: did you get to wrestle in Vegas? I know your first stint in SCW only lasted two months, but I remember you saying that you lived in Vegas throughout that time, so I just wondered if you appeared on any shows in the city, while you were there.'

Natalie shakes her head again.

Natalie: 'No, I didn't. I appeared on three shows: two in California, and one in Arizona, but none in Vegas - the nearest I came was Into The Void, which was staged at at the Gold Coast Hotel and Casino, but I was just backstage for that show.'

Jack: 'Would you like to have the chance to wrestle in Vegas?'

Natalie: 'Absolutely. I mean, I don't mind where the shows are held, I'm just thankful to have the opportunity do this for a living, but I do think that it would be great to get appear on a show in Vegas - a show on SCW's home turf.'

Jack: 'Maybe you'll get that chance later this year - it wouldn't be much of a world tour if North America wasn't included.'

Natalie: 'Simon told me a couple of months ago that he had heard a rumour that the final leg of the tour is going to be in North America; we'll see whether that turns out to be true, I suppose.'

Natalie and Jack both look back to the television, to continue watching the marathon. Natalie leans her body into Jack's, resting her head against his shoulder; Jack puts his arm around her.

Natalie: 'So what's the furthest that you have ever run, then?

Jack shrugs his shoulders.

Jack: 'I don't know - probably not much than your three miles. I've got friends that have done the Cheltenham Half Marathon, but I've never fancied running it; there's a half marathon here in Cardiff, isn't there?'

Natalie nods her head.

Natalie: 'That's right. I know people that have taken part in it, but long-distance running is definitely not my thing - weightlifting and wrestling are more my sort of fitness activities.'

Jack: 'And there's only seven days to go until you'll be back inside the ring.'

Natalie: 'Yup; I'm looking forward to it.'

Natalie turns to look at Jack, and smiles warmly.

Natalie: 'And I'm looking forward to having you there to watch me, for the first time.'

Natalie and Jack then share a kiss.

Jack: 'After what your boss said two weeks ago, about expecting his champions to appear on his shows in some form, have you gotten into any trouble for not attending last week's show?'

Natalie: 'Nothing yet. And anyway, since my return to SCW, last week's Climax Control was the first time that I didn't make an appearance on a show - if Mark Ward is serious about penalising champions for not appearing on shows, I think there are other people that should be more worried than me.'

Jack: 'What about the show following the one next Sunday - if you don't have a match that week, will you attend the show?'

Natalie: 'I intend to be there, either way - I intend to be there to show off my title, as still the Bombshell Roulette Champion.'

Jack:  'I'm sure you'll still be the champion, three weeks from now.'

Jack grins.

Jack: 'I'm not going to Casablanca to watch you lose!'

Natalie smiles back at Jack, and as Jack pulls Natalie into a tighter embrace, we leave them to switch to inside the main hall of the Sport Wales National Centre, on the evening of Friday 1st May. The focus of the camera is on an individual sat alone, in the front row of the bleacher seating - that individual is Natalie McKinley, who is wearing a pair of black jeans, and a replica Cardiff City F.C. jersey. Natalie is sat with her head; she raises her head, looks at the camera, and begins to speak.

Natalie: 'Three months ago today, I showed up unexpectedly at Climax Control, in Belfast, and signed a contract to rejoin the roster of Sin City Wrestling. Seven days later, I made my second SCW debut, in this building, in my hometown of Cardiff. And a month after that, at Blaze Of Glory IV, I won the first title of my career: the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship. Even now, with me preparing to defend the roulette title for a second time, a further two months later, at times it is still incredible, to think how quickly it has all happened.'

Natalie smiles.

Natalie: 'My opponent for the second defence of my title, is of course Crystal Hilton - someone who appears to think that SCW shows should be built around her, and that she should be wrestling in main events, despite the fact that during her time in SCW, she has shown little evidence to suggest that she deserves to be featured in such a high profile position. Well, Crystal, the roulette title could be your ticket to appearing in main events: just a couple of weeks ago, being the Bombshell Roulette Champion secured me a slot in the Bombshell Clash of the Champions match - the first of what I hope will be many main event appearances for me.'

Natalie turns away from the camera, as she reaches behind her chair; when Natalie turns back to face the camera, she has the SCW bombshell roulette title in her grasp.

Natalie: 'Unfortunately for you though, Crystal, this ticket is non-transferable - it's going to have to stay with me.'

Natalie places the title on her lap, and then taps it with her hand, before she continues to speak.

Natalie: 'Unlike my forthcoming opponent, I have no gripes about my spot on the card for Mayhem In Morocco. Now sure, given the choice, I would prefer to be competing in the final match of the night, rather than in the opening match, but I understand that such a privilege has to be earned.'

Natalie gazes down at the title for a moment; she then then raise her head, looking back to the camera.

Natalie: 'While I've stated recently that I want the spotlight in the bombshells' division, I'm fully aware that for me to attain that, I'm going to have to work hard to get it - and hard work isn't something that I shy away from; when I train, I work harder than anyone else, doing everything that needs to be done for me to be able to retain my title, and to ensure that limits will not catch up to me.'

Natalie takes the title from her lap, and places it over her right shoulder.

Natalie: 'Regardless of where the match I'm competing in is placed on a show, I always wants to put on the best match possible to entertain the fans, and to leave them with something memorable - this Sunday, I will leave them with memories of how I successfully defended my roulette title.'

Natalie gets up from her seat.

Natalie: 'Crystal, I stated last week that I had gotten the impression that you dislike me - which was confirmed, when you said that you "loathe" me. I don't particularly dislike you though, Crystal - although I do think that I probably preferred you when you were behind the mask, as La Paloma; that's not a comment on your appearance, I just think that La Paloma had a more likeable attitude than Crystal Hilton does. I mean, I can understand you being annoyed by someone referring to you as having been a member of the Mean Girls - any right-minded person would be annoyed by such an assertion - but you don't help yourself in that regard, with some of your behaviour: for example, calling me a "dumb cunt" - now that's an insult that could have come straight from the mouth of Amanda Cortez.'

As Natalie walks forwards, the camera zooms out. Where in February there was the six-sided ring of SCW - for an episode of Climax Control - there is now instead a netball court; Natalie stops by the side of the court.

Natalie: 'Although you have never been a member of their stable, Crystal, on Sunday evening you will have as much as success against me as three of the bona fide Mean Girls have had recently: Amanda and Veronica Taylor couldn't beat me a couple of weeks ago, at Climax Control; your friend Mercedes Vargas couldn't beat me at Blaze Of Glory, or in our match two weeks prior to that; and at Mayhem In Morocco, you won't be able to beat me either.'

Natalie walks to the centre circle.

Natalie: 'At the beginning of last August, ahead of what for both of us was our debut match in SCW, Crystal remarked that she and I have an "interconnected fate" - which is something that has proven to be correct, as Crystal has been part of a few key moments during my time in SCW: as well as being my opponent for my debut, she was also one of my opponents the first time that I had the chance to earn a shot at the title that I now hold - and this Sunday, she will be my opponent again, when for the first time, I will walk into a supercard as a defending champion. And at Mayhem In Morocco, just as in our previous two encounters, I will be the one that is triumphant - it's fate.'

Natalie quickly glances around the building, before looking back to the camera.

Natalie: 'Crystal, I heard you speak about the plans that you had for yourself, prior to our first meeting.'

Natalie sighs slightly.

Natalie: 'When we first stepped into the ring as opponents, all of those months ago, I didn't expect to defeat you - I didn't even know if I could defeat you. I was a novice - I was the underdog. I didn't view you as a stepping stone then, and I still don't now, but getting the better of you in my first two matches in SCW, did help to launch my wrestling career.'

Natalie gives a nonchalant shrug of her shoulders.

Natalie: 'I'm not quite sure what you want me to say, Crystal; I'm not going to apologise for beating you in our first match, or for doing it again two weeks later - and I also won't apologise after I beat you for a third time, this Sunday. You refer to yourself as a "victim," but you're nothing of the sort - if you want to find someone to blame for your shortcomings, then rather than focusing on me, I would suggest that you take a look in the mirror.'

Natalie smirks.

Natalie: 'I will help you though, Crystal, to get that close up that you want - I'm sure that the cameramen will get plenty of close ups of you on Sunday, to show the anguish that I inflict upon you. Because I am going to beat you again.'

Natalie nods her head, confidently.

Natalie: 'Nat will tear you apart again.'

And as Natalie stands, staring towards the camera, the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 02:54:30 PM by Natalie McKinley »

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 08:59:17 PM »
 The cameras come into focus and as they do we are able to see Crystal Hilton. She seems disgusted as Crystal is standing in her movie studio. She seems to be in the middle of a scene but when the camera hovers in closer on her she quickly motions for a timeout as she looks deep into the heart of the camera lens.

Crystal: Timeout. Slow down. Stop the press. I guess this is the part where you all want me to say something regarding my match in Morocco. You want me to say something in regards to this upcoming match with Natalie?! Well I heard what she had to say, and honestly I don’t really give a damn on what she had to say. If anything it came out being a bunch of blah blah blah. Same shit, different lips. You think I honestly care if she talked herself up about how she is going to still be champion by the end of the night?! How the outcome won’t be different from when we wrestled against one another before? Bitch please… I am Crystal Hilton and you couldn’t dare to walk a day in my shoes. I refuse to let some overgrown meathead pop off from the mouth like she is better than me. Did she beat me in my very first match in SCW?!

Crystal just shakes her head as she looks back into the camera.

Crystal: Yeah I’ll give her that. She actually managed to win. She beat me as La Paloma, but to step into the ring with “Crystal Hilton” is something different altogether because with Crystal Hilton you get the history, you get the legend, you get the ego, and you damn sure get the attitude. Attitude is what was missing in our first encounter and since being here in this company I guess that was the thing that was missing from me. In my time of wrestling I have always been one to think highly of myself. Not because I suffer from delusions of grandeur but what I speak from my mouth is nothing but truth. The cold hearted truth and I like to tell it like it is no matter what people might think of it. You Natalie have no business of even being in the same ring with me. Because I know for a fact that I am better than you. I always knew it. I just didn’t show it but that’s because I was too busy trying to fight that good fight that you fight. Trying myself to remain humble for the people. As a way to showcase that I am in it to make all of them happy, and I don’t mind taking my losses in stride because I could one day rise back up, and come back stronger the next time…

Crystal keeps her eyes focused on the camera as she begins to shake her head in utter disgust.

Crystal: I am tired of being nice. I am tired of holding myself back and it’s time to let my real self emerge. Why should I hold back when I know for a fact that when pushed against the wall like a cornered that I have everything that it takes to fight back. Not only do I have what it takes to fight back but I have what it takes to actually win. You talk yourself up like you are worth a damn and don’t get things twisted. You beat La Paloma correct. And let me clarify something about La Paloma. In Spanish that means The Dove. And doves are a bird of love. A bird of peace. And it was always something that my father treasured about me. He always wanted me to bring back the spirit of the Luchadora wherever I traveled, and I tried my best to do that, but it was always a failure. It didn’t bother me because I was doing it for my father…

Crystal shakes her head as she continues to speak.

Crystal: He however isn’t around anymore as he passed away, and you won’t see any peace. Any love… Unless you count the way that I am going to LOVE to beat your face in. Love to beat you from ring to post showcasing why I am the Rose Goddess and why you should bow before me. But before I go on a tangent let me bring up that triple threat match in which you beat me for a second time in. That triple threat rematch you pinned sorry ass Katherine Kensington. A woman who couldn’t hack it in this company. So don’t get all excited because you beat some vanilla bitch who isn’t even around anymore. And don’t ride high because you are coming off a win against Mercedes Vargas. A person who I happen to consider a friend but even I know that at times she can have a big mouth, and she often talks up a big game but doesn’t have what it takes to back it up. A case of a bark being worse than a bite. But with me you aren’t getting someone talking up the Mean Girls. Someone talking about the collective power of a stable. You are getting someone who plans to take the spotlight and grab it with her own damn hands…

Crystal cracks an even bigger smile as she continues to speak.

Crystal: So before you get on your high horse pay attention to who you are fighting this week. You aren’t facing the same Crystal Hilton that you did when you first decided to wrestle. You are fighting a woman who is tired of being denied. Tired of not living up to her potential and tired of watching all of these other girls come into this company and gain shot after shot. It’s about time that I GET MINE and I plan to take you out in getting it. So stick to what you are good at. Go on Twitter. Take useless selfies of you flexing your muscles like you mean something, and I plan to take photos of me with the title. Welcome to my new movie. One you will get to co star in. You should know your role, it’s an easy part to play. You will be the woman I stomp all over to spring into the spotlight. I can see the spotlight in the distance. It’s just ready to beam on me. I am ready for this moment and will make the very most of it. This is one rose that refuses to wither away…

Off Camera.
Casablanca, Morocco.
Mohammed V International Airport

The International flight finally made it’s way into the Morocco airport and as it did Crystal Hilton could be seen leaving the flight. She wasn’t alone as her 15 year old daughter was right by her side. Crystal wore her shades as the two of them walked with their carry on luggage tugged at their hand. Brittany looked deep into her mother’s eyes as they made their way past the security gates. The moment they did they were instantly rushed by some crazed fans. On top of that Crystal’s paparazzi following seems to have heard the buzz about her arrival as they begin to snap photo after photo of Crystal. She smiles taking it all in as she looks at Brittany grabbing her carry on bag as she makes sure two of the fans take them, and they end up carrying them for the mother and daughter duo. Brittany opens her eyes in amazement as she looks at her mother.

Brittany: why did you give that to them?!

Crystal: Because no daughter of mine should ever have to carry her own luggage. There’s a reason why you are my daughter sweetie. You are a star in the making. A shining one at that, and as long as you have a following. You let them do the little tedious things. We are stars. Do you not see all of the photographers that have came to see us?! All the fans that have gathered to just get a glimpse of your mother?! It’s because they simply cannot get enough and the acknowledge talent. So just follow my lead. You follow me and five years from now when you want to walk in my shoes. The same following will carry over to you. After all you are my daughter so you have to make me proud…

Brittany just offers a long sigh in return as she looks back at her mother.

Brittany: In the same way that you made Grandpa by following through with La Paloma right?!

Brittany said sarcastically as Crystal stopped in her tracks. She didn’t say much to it as she instead blew it off. The two continued onwards and finally made their way over to a man who was holding up a sign that read “Hilton”. Crystal nodded to the man as she walked towards him and the man took the bags from the fans as he led them to an extra stretch limo. He placed the bags into the trunk of the car as he held the door open for the two ladies to walk inside of it. Crystal stepped in the car as Brittany followed right behind her. Crystal took her shades off as she looked back at her daughter.

Crystal: So you really think I am letting down Grandpa?!

Brittany: I mean it’s everything that Grandpa wanted for you, and it’s like you didn’t even give it a chance. The moment you lost to Natalie you were so quick to take the mask off and be done with it. I don’t mean to hurt your feelings but it’s true. All he wanted was for you to remember why you are wrestling. Before the fame, before the cameras, before everything was beaming on you. I have come to watch you wrestle for all my life and it’s always the same thing with you mommy. When are you just going to relax and stop being so egotistical. It’s really not you. I know when the cameras aren’t on you, you don’t act like that.

Crystal: Brittany I have a reputation to uphold and I do remember why I am wrestling. I am wrestling to win. Who in their right mind wouldn’t be in it to be the best that they possibly can?! To win and show everyone that you are better than everyone else in this sport. I been wrestling in this business since 17 years of age. 17 years old traveling all the way over to Mexico to train with grandpa. I didn’t lose focus of what’s important in this business. I just have had a lot to deal with. I had you when I was 13 years of age. I lived a life of growing up in a poor family within Detroit Michigan. Yet I became successful at wrestling. Am I wrong for letting riding the fame and the fortune that came with the success?! No because I earned it and nobody can’t tell me any different. Grandpa knew that… Grandpa knew that I was proud of who I am.

Brittany just shakes her head as she looks deeply into her mother’s eyes.

Brittany: Seems like you have lost sight of what’s important about wrestling.

Crystal: And why should I be proud of La Paloma anyway?! I know my heritage, I know what I came from, and it’s something that I won’t ever forget, but in the same token. why should I have to hide behind a mask?! Why should I hide who I am to be successful when I can proudly be myself and tell everyone who exactly they are dealing with. Showcasing that the name of Crystal Hilton is something that I can be proud of. Something that no one can take away from me.

Brittany offers a long sigh as she continues to speak.

Brittany: And Crystal Hilton isn’t even your name. Christina is your name, and even though it may not be a literal mask persay. You are still wrapped up in a facade of something you are not. You came from a life of your mother trying to make ends meet. A big family of siblings with one mother doing all she can to provide for you. Now look at you. Ludicrous spending. Showing off wherever you go. This isn’t you, and I don’t even understand why we always have to fly to the cities that you are wrestling so late. Everyone else gets into these cities as soon as they can, but you on the other end just go whenever you feel like. Meet & Greets seem out of the question, and…

Crystal gives her the look as she offers a long sigh in return.

Crystal: Brittany just stop. Crystal Hilton is not a facade and it’s who I am right now. You want to know why I don’t fly out early?! Because I don’t want to be stuck in these God forsaken shitholes of cities. What do I look like spending my time in this Northern Africa hellhole. What do I look like just signing autographs for people. I am a star. A starlet. The spotlight NEEDS to be on me, and it SHOULD be on me. If people want something from me. They can pay a decent fee, and I might actually might do something for those people. Otherwise  they can get to the back of the line, and pursue after someone meaningless who might be inclined to be nice to them. I live to be the center of attention and I am not going to let that change for anything. I don’t even know why you are even worried about all of this so much. You are my daughter. You have a lot to go for you. Just think all of this. The money, the fame, the fortune. It’s all going to be yours, and you will thank me for paving the way.

Crystal offers another grin as she pulls her daughter closer in and gives her a long passionate hug. She looks out of the window as she watches the limo make it’s way towards her hotel.

Crystal: Look it may seem like I don’t care but I honestly do. I just want to make myself happy before I do anything else. Natalie has been the constant thorn at my side since I came to SCW. You think I am going to let some stupid overgrown chick from Wales try to one up me. Who does she think she is constantly posting pictures on Twitter of herself. Talking herself up with that good girl I plan to do everything to win the title.

Brittany: Like a wrestler who is determined to defend her crown?! And as far as the photo thing… You are just jealous because you don’t have muscles like that…

Crystal: ...THAT’S BESIDE THE POINT… But it’s whatever we will see what happens when the time comes… Looks like we have arrived… Time to take the atmosphere and make sure to follow my lead. Follow the lead of a future champion Brittany.

With that Crystal steps out of the car as photographers instantly rush her. Brittany just shrugs her shoulders at her mother as we leave this image.
user posted image

user posted image