Author Topic: Last Stand  (Read 333 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Last Stand
« on: March 27, 2015, 11:46:54 PM »
 The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Cindy Warren. She is inside the gym and can be seen hitting a punching bag as she shakes her head in disgust. She hits the bag as hard as she possibly can as she rains down on the punches showing no signs of slowing down as she hits the bag with punch after punch hitting it with every passing blow. She turns her attention over to that of the cameras as she begins to speaks.

“So here we are and it looks like the big night is slowly approaching. The night where Candy and I get what we worked hard to earn. We get to march onwards into actually competing for the Bombshell tag team championships and it is something that I am looking forward too. Because it’s yet another opportunity where I am stepping up for a title shot and unlike the last few opportunities I plan on everything that is beating inside of my body that I am going to make this shot count. After being in this company and being denied I know for a fact that chances like this don’t come all that often, so you better believe on everything single thing that is running through me that I am going to make the most of it. I can sense the Tag Team titles in our grasp. All that’s left for Candy and I is to reach out and grab at it. To take this moment and run with it, and if we believe in it we know we can do anything.

I feel like my entire journey of being in SCW has been that of disappointment. Of never measuring up to anything. Of never being able to come through when it’s needed and always finding a way to lose despite no matter how much I put my all into everything.

How much does a girl have to go through before things start to look up for her. I know I shouldn’t be feeling like this but when you have been in this company as long as I have you tend to let all sorts of things affect you in ways that it shouldn’t. You tend to get outside of yourself as you let the words of everyone get to you.

I am supposed to be a loveable nurse. Somehow who loves to help others but what happens when the nurse is the one in need of help. What am I supposed to do when I am looking to heal myself?! How do I even go about doing something like that?!

It may seem like a difficult task but I know winning would make all the difference and winning is the way that Candy and I got here in the first place. We were able to overcome the team that is the Fallen and that is how we are in this to begin with. But with this upcoming match that is where the true test lies because we can finally put the nail into the coffin that is the Mean Girls. Candy and I are two people left that stand in the way of taking out the Mean Girls once and for all. Amy Marshall took out Delia and we finally saw a new Bombshell Champion being crowned. Natalie was able to get the title off of Mercedes so now it’s up to Candy and I. It’s up to Candy and I to beat the team of Amanda and Veronica.”

Cindy begins to grin as she hits the punching bag harder than before. She keeps on hitting it letting her frustration get the better of her as she continues to pour her heart to the cameras.

“Now let’s analyze what we have in front of us. We have two threats in the form of Amanda and of course Veronica. Amanda I simply don’t like you. You thought you were just too cute following me on Twitter. Just so that you could insult me. Just so you could bring down the hammer that I may not be that good. That you two are much better than me. Well you girls can go screw yourselves and be prepared to get the BeeGeeBess kicked out of you. Especially you Amanda. You talk so much but you were the one who failed in the Blast From the Past tournament. You were the one who didn’t get the job done.

And now here you are just simply wandering around as a tag team champion, and it’s the only thing that makes you two even relevant anymore.

And As far as you go Veronica. It’s always about looks, always about appearance but after Candy and I are done you will be need of some facial reconstuction, no worries my husband is a doctor. See you out in the ring.    
user posted image

user posted image