Author Topic: FALLEN vs CANDY OVERTON & CYNTHIA WARREN  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
FALLEN vs CANDY OVERTON & CYNTHIA WARREN
« on: February 22, 2015, 08:28:25 PM »
 Post your RPs here.

First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 02/28/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 03/01/2015
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 08:30:07 PM by Mark Ward »

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 06:22:01 AM »
 The first RP period is over.

All RPs posted now will go towards the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Friday 03/06/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 03/07/2015  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 11:49:35 PM »
 The cameras come into focus and as they do we are able to see Cindy Warren looking out into Denmark. She shakes her head offering a long sigh as she begins to speak.

“Hey there Denmark. It’s your favorite and loveable nurse Cindy Warren. It’s been awhile since I graced the SCW television sets. Last time It was in that ladder match to claim an bombshell internet champion and I thought it would be the time where I would actually step up and get a hold of that first title belt that has been eluding me for so long. It just wasn’t meant to be and it just makes me wonder how long will I have to go through being denied so much before I actually manage to come away with one. Not only did I not come away with the victory but it’s been a long stretch since I last competed inside the ring and I am getting sick and tired of it. I am getting sick and tired of watching everyone else come before me and fight for things that I know should rightfully be mine. What do I have to do to prove myself?! What do I really have to do to showcase that I am ready to be among the best of the best. That I am better than anyone else inside that ring? What do I have to do to have that defining breakthrough moment?!”

Cindy shakes her head with disgust as she keeps her focus out of the window. She takes a long deep breath as she continues to speak.

“And now I come to the Blaze of Glory even and it’s another event where I could really showcase myself at being something. But how much should I really pour out there to that ring? What should I do to show that I deserve my place? It just seems whenever I start to gain some ground something happens that deters me off of that path. Something happens that sends me on a downward spiral where I end up ruining that moment and I am left at the bottom wondering how I am going to pick myself up again.”

Cindy looks deep into the camera as she seems disgusted and begins to speak some more.

“Do you all know what it feels like to be the bottom of the barrel. To be the welcome mat for everyone else to trample all over?! Well I am getting sick and tired, and it’s something I won’t tolerate any longer. It’s something that I refuse to do any longer and at Blaze of Glory I will step up and I will start claiming what belongs to me.It comes in the form of a Lethal Lottery match, and you will see the likes of me and Candy Overton taken on the likes of the Fallen. How’s it going ladies. How does it feel to take on Candy and myself. I know Candy is such a sweet name. Someone who aspires to be that of sweet but my sweet card has ran it’s course a long time ago. I think it’s time I start getting some respect, and I don’t see a better way to do so than to beat a pair of former SCW Bombshell Tag Team Champions. How’s it going ladies. Do you know what we represent?!”

Cindy smiles as she nods her head with a wicked grin as she continues to speak.

“We represent denial. We represent overlooked, and we will be the duo that comes in and beats the likes of the both of you. Don’t take it personal because at the end of the day it honestly is just strictly business. You don’t know how it feels to be a failure in the eyes of your little daughter. You don’t know what it feels like to walk a day in my shoes. A day of just never measuring up to what you know what you are worth. I really am sorry that it has come down to this but I have to do what I have to do, and you two seem like a great pair to unleash some frustrations against. For the longest I tried to be the nice girl. I tried to be the one that everyone could look up to but where did any of that get me?! I guess nice girls do finish last, and I will not be an object that people use to make a statement. That isn’t what I am about. Now now, and not ever. You two want a fight?! Well in the form of Candy and I you are damn sure going to get one….”

Cindy forms an evil grin on her face as she continues to speak.

“Lethal lottery has brought Candy and I together, and we are a team that has never teamed up with one another but I know for a fact that we are a team that can do some great things together. On paper let’s call this for what it truly is. A match in which the Fallen can bounce back from losing their titles. A match where they can keep themselves in the loop and showcase they are worthy to get back what they lost, but for me this match is a chance. It’s an opportunity and you better believe that I am going to make the most of it, and I know Candy is also going to do the same. So bring it ladies, and you will see that these two ladies are ready for the big time. Nothing will stop us from going out in a Blaze of Glory…”
user posted image

user posted image