Author Topic: VERONICA and JOANNE (c) vs JESSIE and CYNTHIA  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
VERONICA and JOANNE (c) vs JESSIE and CYNTHIA
« on: October 26, 2014, 10:23:39 PM »
 First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 11/01/2014
England: 03:59am Sunday 11/02/2014
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 10:31:50 PM by Christian Underwood »

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline The Jersey Devil Diva

• View Profile
    • Joanne Canelli
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 09:51:14 PM »

Act 1: An Act of Kindness

A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
Saint Basil

\'user

The scene opens on the beautiful area of one of the many suburbs in the Jersey Shore. The leaves had started to fall from the trees, while others still remained, blazed in deep browns, bright reds, fiery oranges and yellows. There was a chill in the air, and yet the kids still ran around outside and through the piles of leaves that had been stacked. Homes were decorated for Halloween, while others were bare and waiting for the Christmas season to start. The camera soon focuses on the Canelli estate that looked quiet, except for the guards making their rounds as usual. The camera moves to the interior of the house where we see Reno, Rude and Scarpaci sitting in the living room playing games on the big screen TV. The sound of the door bell sounds and echo's through the house. Joanne sits at her desk, going over papers, and looks up. She sighs, and goes back to her work, only to hear the doorbell sound again. She gets up from where she sits, and heads down the stairs, and stops in front of the living room.

Rude: Can you get that?

Joanne: Yeah, sure... Don't bother gettin' up or nothin'.

Joanne walks to the front door and opens it. There stood a beautiful dark haired and pale skinned woman with deep dark eyes.

Woman: Hello Joanne.

Joanne's face goes white as she looks at the woman that stood in front of her.

Joanne: Maria? What are you doin' here?

Maria walks inside, and Joanne sighs.

Joanne: I'm surprised to see you here...

Maria: I'm sorry to come unannounced... But I need your help.

Joanne: With what? I mean I thought you would at least try to find Seph before coming to me.

Maria: I can't find him... No one can. Besides I can't ask him for help. A vampire can never ask their sire for their help...

Joanne: Of course not... Now what can I help you with Maria?

The two of them walk back toward her office, and she motions for Maria to sit down. Joanne takes her place behind her desk, and leans back in the seat.

Maria: Thank you Joanne. The thing is my orphanage is being shaken down by the cartel. I need your help...

Joanne:  Wait? The cartel? I don't have any connections down that way, but I...

Maria: Please Joanne? They'll be coming back soon and I don't know what else to do.

Joanne sighs, and leans forward in her seat.

Joanne: I'll make a few calls and see what I can do. Then again I do have a few connections out in the west coast...

Maria: We have to get them out of there and relocated them before they notice we're gone.

Joanne: Shouldn't be to hard. I think I have the perfect place for you. Let me make a call, and we'll get everythin' arranged before the day is out.

Maria: Thank you Joanne.

Joanne: Of course. Why don't you go and rest for a while. I'll get everything ready for you.

Maria: Si. I am a bit tired. I'll be in your guest room.

Maria get up from where she sits, and walks out of the room, leaving Joanne alone once again. She turns her chair to face the window.

Joanne: In a little over two weeks once against Jessie you and I will stand in the middle of the ring, but this time, we'll have someone at our sides won't we? Last week I kicked your ass all over that street and didn't even think twice about it, and yet you still come back for more? What lesson did you not learn from the beatin' I gave you last time? Are you insane? Do you really want the tag titles that bad, that you are willin' to give up your life just because you think you're better then me? Ha! It is to laugh. I will always be better then you and that is why you will never hold another title again. I will always be there to stand in the way, and to make sure that you never get your hands on the title that I now carry.

Joanne smiles to herself, and gets up from where she sits. She lights a cigar, and opens the balcony doors and steps outside into the late afternoon air.

Joanne: Cindy I've faced you maybe once, but you haven't managed to get your hands on anythin' have you? What a shame... Yeah right. It just means that you are not meant to hold anythin' important. You've proven that you can't handle yourself in the middle of the ring, and I have a really bad feeling that you will be relying on Jessie to win this match for you, just to further your career which makes me sick. I may not like my partner, but at least she and I are on the same page when it comes to keeping the titles in our hands, and out of yours. Tell me were you Jessie's first choice or were you thrown together just because someone felt sorry for you? Or did you suck Hot Stuff's dick just to get the chance to get your hands on something? It's probably the later isn't it? Cindy tell me what have you truly done to even make it this far in the company. I've managed to claw my way to the top and stayed there even without a title in my hands. You haven't managed to do anything, and that will never change if you are riding on people's coat tails, tryin' to make a name for yourself.

Joanne takes a drag from the cigar that she holds, and the smoke drifts on the air in front of her.

Joanne: As for my partner if I can even call her that, is a pain in the ass, and a total bitch but at least I know you won't do anythin' to cost us the titles, at least I hope you don't. Veronica I don't trust you, but we have to work together to keep these titles around our waists, and keep everyone's hands off them as long as we can. I don't care what we have to do to keep them, but we have to get along at least enough to keep them. I can't stand your guts, or your attitude and I know that you don't care for me, but guess what I'm stayin' and there is nothin' that you can do to get rid of me.

She walks along the balcony as the guards watch over her as she does. She was protected if nothing else, and anyone that tried to get to her, would answer to not only her guards but her as well.

Joanne: I don't know if there is anythin' else that I can say to my opponents for this match beside watch your asses because they are goin' to be kicked all over that ring, no matter what you two do to try and stop us. Jessie, Cindy you better bring everythin' that you have into the ring with you in a little over two weeks, because you are in for one hell of a fight, and it's not goin' to be an easy one. We will not stop, we will back down, but we will break bones, and make you bleed before the match is over, and even then we won't stop until we secure our place as the Bombshell Tag Team Champions for as long as we carry them. Our time has just begun and your time will never come as long as Veronica and I hold the titles in our hands. We are the Mafioso; and we get paid to kick your ass! See you soon.

Joanne smiles and turns away from the camera and walks along the balcony and out onto the spacious lawn, toward the tiger pit that was now empty. She sighs and turns away heading back toward the house as the scene fades to black.
>

"We are the Mafioso; and we get paid to kick your ass!"

Hits: 14  Survivors: 13

Current Bombshell Internet Champion
Bombshell Tag Champion
Bombshell Roulette Champion x 1

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 05:44:17 AM »
 We are now in the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 11/07/2014
England: 03:59am Saturday 11/08/2014

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 09:09:45 PM »
 It’s been a long month for Jessie but now the three time champion was getting her chance to earn her third Bombshell Tag Title Reign and whilst her rematch for the titles isn’t exactly the way she envisioned it when she first lost the titles she still had her chance as she was teaming up with “Nurse” Cynthia Warren to take on Joanne Canelli and Veronica Taylor, not only that but she apparently has a special surprise in store for this promo, what was the surprise? Not even I know that but will this surprise be enough for the win?

Kensington Town Forum, London, England
Halloween, 2014, 11:00pm

I can’t believe that I actually convinced an SCW cameracrew to go into a Cannibal Corpse pit for a promo.

Anyone who’s from London will probably recognize the venue as a fairly large music hall that looks like a converted theater me? I don’t know the history of this place but what I do know is that it’s a damn good music venue and Cannibal Corpse are currently crushing it with “Make Them Suffer” which according to a setlist that I read a couple of days ago should be one of the last songs of their set.

But that’s not what you’re interested in, isn’t it? You’re wondering how I talked a cameracrew into following me and the boys into a Cannibal Corpse pit. Or a pit at a metal show for that matter, well….

*flashback*

It started yesterday evening at our hotel room here in England and we were basically getting ready to go to bed at that point so that we’d have plenty of energy for the concert itself.

“Okay guys, I don’t know if the venue allows outside drink on the premises but we should probably air on the side of caution and take extra cash.” Jake commented and we nodded in agreement, we pretty much had this conversation whenever we were making preparations for shows like this or festivals like Bloodstock so this was the norm for us. “As for food, well I drove by the venue earlier and at first glance it didn’t look like there was anywhere to eat out.”

“You said at first glance, that tells me that you actually found a place.” Shane commented and Jake nodded in agreement as he reached into his pocket.

“Yes I did, literally a few feet from the venue is a Fish and Chip shop called Danny’s.” Jake said as he produced a picture from his pocket and showed it to us, the picture itself showed the outside of the shop and it looked pretty small but then again I remember Lizzie telling me that most Fish and Chip Shops are small in general unless they double as a restaurant. “Once I found a place to park the rental car I entered the shop to see what the food is like.”

“Lizzie told me that places like that are generally a mixed bag.” I commented with a frown as I remembered a chat I had with the former Bombshell when I met up with her at Bloodstock. “If you find a really good then the food tends to be great, find a crap one and the food tends to be terrible.”

“To be fair I think the same can be said for most takeout places.” Shane responded as he looked at the picture. “So what’s the verdict on Danny’s?”

“Food was really great.” Jake responded and we grinned at that. “I had a chat with the guy behind the counter and when I mentioned that I was going to a show at The Forum he said that Danny’s tends to stay open late because of the concert goers.” Jake responded and just like that an idea popped in my head, getting the bosses to agree to it would be tricky but if it worked…. “So I’m thinking that we can go there before the show, grab a bite to eat and then if we’re hungry we can go back there.”

“Moshing does tend to work up the taste buds.” Shane commented with a grin before noticing the look on my face. “Oh-oh, Jessie has an idea.”

“You’re not going to let me live down the time where I jokingly suggested streaking through Las Vegas, aren’t you?” I sighed in annoyance and the boys nodded. “Face it Shane, you only hate that memory because of the thought of the whole of Las Vegas laughing at your small penis.”

“I’m not even dignifying that with a response.” Shane responded as he folded his arms. “And besides, your my fiancé, do you really have to make comments like that?”

“Just wait until you two get married.” Jake responded with a grin and we gave him mock death glares. “Okay, seriously, what’s your idea Jessie?”

“Well that depends really.” I commented as the boys took sips of their drinks. “How drunk would the bosses have to be to even consider letting us take the cameracrew into the pit tomorrow?” I asked and they spat out their drinks.

“They’d have to be drunk enough to knock out an elephant and a Krogan respectively.” Shane responded and I grinned at the Mass Effect reference. “Wait, your serious aren’t you?”

“Yep.” I responded and the boys face-palmed.

“Jess, I think they’ll say no the moment you say “pit” and “cameracrew” in the same sentence.” Jake responded and I shook my head.

“At least let me try, I can be very persuasive.” I responded and the boys shrugged as I went over to my phone to call the bosses.

*end flashback*

How did I talk them into it? I basically told them to take any hospital bills for the crew and any repairs needed for the equipment out of my paycheck, yeah really, that’s why we’re doing everything we can to protect the cameracrew and besides, there’s another reason I brought them here.

By now Cannibal Corpse is nearing the end of their set and they are launching into their classic “Hammer Smashed Face” also known as “that song from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective” and naturally the crowd is going nuts for it, however it isn’t a long song so we don’t have to protect the cameracrew for very long after this.

“Still can’t believe that you actually told them to take any expenses that may be required for taking them into the pit with us out of your paycheck.” Jake commented as the song ended and we relaxed for a minute. “Most people wouldn’t be that dedicated to making an idea work.”

“Most people on the SCW roster aren’t metalheads, what can I say?” I asked with a grin as the crowd cheered around us, however Cannibal Corpse hadn’t left the stage which could only mean one thing, they weren’t ending it with Hammer Smashed Face. “And besides, this is probably the most fun these guys have had all year.”

“Maybe we should ask them after the show.” Shane suggested as Corpsegrinder grabbed the mic.

“Are you ready for one more?” Corpsegrinder asked and the crowd cheered. “…..DEVOURED BY VERMIN!” Holy shit, when was the last time they played THAT song live?!

Needless to say the crowd went nuts for the last song of the set and even better we were able to protect the cameracrew from damage to the equipment or themselves, finally the song ended and the band left the stage after tossing out picks and drum sticks, neither of which we caught but we had bigger plans than that.

“All right guys, we know you want to go home but who’s up for appearing in an SCW promo?” Jake called out to the crowd and the wrestling fans among them cheered when they recognized me. “Okay, Jessie’s going to do some trash talk among you guys, try to refrain from groping her because one: I’m her brother, two: I’m the designated driver and three: I have military training.” Jake added and the crowd cheered again as I walked up to them and stood among them ready for my promo.

“You guys are probably why I’m not in New York right now for High Stakes IV and I say this: look around me!” I said with a massive grin as I stretched out my arms and the crowd cheered. “As cheesy at it sounds the metal community no matter where they are in the world are a second family to me, the Mean Girls may not understand it since they have brains the size of flees but we are pretty used to being called freaks by morons, aren’t we guys?” I asked them and the crowd cheered. “And next week at High Stakes IV we will show the Mean Girls what it takes to be a true champion!”

I added and the crowd cheered again.

“I don’t know Cynthia Warren as I never met her during her original SCW run but from what I saw she was good and unlike Veronica I didn’t attack her just because I was teaming with someone new, I embraced the prospect of teaming with her and it’s that unity combined with the lack of unity between the so called champs that’ll lead me and Cynthia on the road to victory!”

The crowd cheered again and I started with Veronica.

“Veronica, you are truly pathetic, if you were half as good as you said you were then you’d be holding the Bombshell Championship instead of Delia but I guess that diva has to have the entire spotlight to her, doesn’t she?” I asked and the crowd booed. “My thoughts exactly, in fact why don’t we get some opinions from you guy?” I asked and the crowd started shouting out things.

“The Mean Girls suck!” One metalhead shouted and I grinned.

“The Metal and Punk Connection never should’ve lost the titles!” Another guy shouted and my grin grew wider.

“The only reason they have a job is because they suck dick bigger than my costume.” A guy in a cock and balls Halloween Costume, yes, really, said and we all laughed.

“I couldn’t have said it better myself, in fact I trust these guys’ opinions a lot more than I trust those of certain fellow wrestlers and I think you know who! Veronica, these guys may be freaks to you but you’re the real freak hiding behind fake tans and fake boobs to hide your non-existent talent but guess what? We metalheads hate fake idiots like you and I’ll happily expose you for the idiot you are!”

And next up is Joanne.

“Joanne is the first and probably the last opponent that I actually feel sorry for and that’s for two reasons, one: if I had won the Battle Royal a few weeks back I’d be in her shoes right now and two: she’s teaming with Veronica Taylor and has no affiliation with the Mean Girls otherwise, need I say more? Didn’t think so, what do you guys think?”

“Joanne doesn’t deserve this!” One fan yelled out and the others nodded in agreement.

“I rest my case, but you can actually help us Joanne by sabotaging your team and costing Veronica titles that she never earned in the first place, will her pride get in the way? I don’t think so, let me put it this way, either you return the titles to one half of their rightful owners or don’t because of your pride and put up with that moron until you lose the titles, make your choice!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“The Mean Girls’ reign of terror over the Bombshell division will end eventually and I will start their decline at High Stakes IV with the help of Cynthia and, hopefully, Joanne, this is SCW’s Heavy Metal Bombshell signing off from The Forum reminding the SCW Universe too….”

“MAKE IT METAL!” The crowd behind me yelled out and I grinned broadly.

“What they said! And at the same time I’m reminding the Mean Girls to keep in mind that their days are numbered!”

The crowd cheered as we finally dispersed and the scene faded.

Offline The Jersey Devil Diva

• View Profile
    • Joanne Canelli
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 12:03:20 PM »

Act 1: An act of kindness Part 2

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
Aesop

\'user

The scene opens on a building near the Mexican border on the US side. The night had come on fast, and the only light that could be seen was that of the lights on the sign that hung over head welcoming people to the states or to Mexico. Traffic flows through the check point, never stopping longer then a few seconds before moving on. The camera focuses on three figures standing by the building as if waiting for something or someone to appear. We soon see as the camera focuses on the figures that it was Joanne, Maria and an older man. He looks nervous as Joanne paces back and forth. Maria leans against the building, staring up at the stars and muttering a prayer.

Joanne: He should have been here by now.

Man: Don't worry, I told Joey not to stop for anyone, unless we sent them. If the Cartel found them, I told him not to stop even if they looked like cops.

Joanne: I hope this works. I promised Maria I would do what I could, even it meant riskin' everythin' I have.

Maria: It's getting late... Are you sure your connection can be trusted?

The man's cell phone rings, and he answers it. He speaks a few minutes and nods hanging up.

Joanne: Well? Where is he Josh?

Josh: He's coming up to the border now. My guy on border patrol is going to pull them over to the building here, where the bus is waiting.

Maria: Finally. They must be terrified.

Joanne: Don't worry, they're in good hands

Maria: I know, but I always worry about them.

The truck soon comes into view, and a look of relief spreads across Maria's face as they head back into the building. The truck had been parked, and the back doors opened. As the doors open there sits at least a dozen kids sitting against the sides of the truck. They smile as they see Maria step in front of the doorway.

Maria: It's all right children. Come out, and we'll go to our new home.

They start to lift the children out of the back of the truck, and Maria looks over at Joanne.

Maria: Thank you Joanne. At least here I can give these children a decent life away from the Cartel.

Joanne: Hey don't worry about it. I couldn't let those bastards take these kids from you or hurt them for that matter. We have a place set up in Phoenix for you and the kids. You'll be safe there, and if anyone tries anythin' you let me know and I'll fix the problem.

Maria smiles as they loud the kids onto the bus. Soon they are pulling away, and the bus disappears into the night, as Joanne lets out a sigh of relief. It could have gone south really quick, but they managed to get it done without any trouble, and that was never a good thing. The Cartel didn't know they left, but they would soon enough. Joanne lights a cigarette and takes a drag as the smoke drifts up to the sky.

Josh: That was easier then I thought.

Joanne: I know... Listen keep an eye out for me. If there is any movement from any of the Cartels from Mexico, I want to know about it.

Josh: Sure thing. Are you headed out tonight?

Joanne: Yeah I have to get back. The show is in a few days, and I have to be ready for it.

Josh: Have a safe flight back.

They shake hands, and soon Josh turns and Joanne pulls out her glock. He turns back and smiles over his shoulder.

Josh: When did you know?

Joanne: The mark on your hand. I've seen it from the Cartel. I'm not stupid. How much are they payin' you?

Josh: More then those kids are worth. They're not goin' to Phoenix are they?

Joanne: Not at all. They're goin' to be somewhere out of their reach and under my protection!

Josh laughs as Joanne puts the glock to his head. As the camera focuses on the stars above them. The sound of a shot firing echoed through the night, and then there was silence. Joanne puts the glock back and heads to the car waiting for her. She slips inside, where the boys were waiting for her.

Rude: You ok boss?

Joanne: Yeah... Anyone that tries to get to Maria or those kids will regret that move if they live long enough to that is.

Reno: That's for sure. They'll be protected if nothing else, and then there is Maria... She could rip anyone's throat out if they try anything.

Joanne nods, and looks out the window as they start down the long stretch of road back toward the nearest airport.

Scarpaci: Who did you shoot?

Joanne: Someone I thought I could trust. I can't believe I didn't figure it sooner then later.

Rude: So are the kids and Maria going to be ok?

Joanne: Yeah. I had a feelin' somethin' was off with the guy... Being that close to the border, I knew somethin' wasn't right. That's why I told Maria to take the kids to California instead.

Reno: Does she know?

Joanne: Of course. We talked about it before Josh or whatever the fuck his name was got there. She's goin' to stop at the Oasis before they do for a night.

Scarpaci: Are you sure that's a good idea? Necra isn't what you call a nice person.

Joanne: I'm not worried. Right now I have enough to worry about with my match comin' up, and I have yet to train for it.

Reno: You and Veronica got this match won. I mean two weeks ago you beat Jessie.

Joanne: I know, but this is for the Tag Titles, not just some match to beat the holy hell out of each other. This is an important match, and I just hope that Veronica is goin' to be on the same page. I haven't hide nor hair from her yet, and it makes me wonder... Can I trust her long enough to get through this match?

Joanne sighs, and turns to the window once again. The traffic passes by them, as they reach the airport and heads to a private air strip. The car stops and they get out, as the jet starts it's engines. Joanne gets out of the car and heads for the jet. The guys follow behind and the jet is soon flying off into the night. Joanne leans back in the plush seat watching the earth slowly disappear below her. The guys head to the bar in the back leaving Joanne alone once again.

Joanne: Jessie you really are graspin' at straws aren't you? I mean we all know that I'm not thrilled with the fact that I'm teamed with Veronica, but you know what the only reason I'm teamed with her, is the fact that I wanted the tag titles on my arm and I got them didn't I? I'm not goin' to sabotage my chances at havin' gold even though my partner is a bitch I would rather strangle then to have in my corner, but right now I'm stuck with her, and there is nothin' I can do about it is there? I don't care what you think about me Jessie, or the fact that I'm teamed with Veronica. I'm not goin' to let you and some pathetic wannabe walk away with somethin' that I worked for. I'm not goin' to give them up that easily, but if you want to try to get them from us then you can try all you want, and fail just like you have the last two times that you've faced me Jessie. When will you learn that you cannot stand against me and win? I don't think you ever will and that's what makes it sad. Just because you have a new partner doesn't mean anythin'... She's just as shitty as you are in the middle of the ring.

Joanne smiles to herself, as she watches the clouds pass by and then closes the shade.

Joanne:Cynthia you've done the smart thin' and have kept your mouth shut so far. That's the best thin' that you can do right now, and just stay away from this match, and leave it Jessie, of course it's not goin' to help any. Veronica and I might not like each other, or even like to be near each other, but we know that if we're not on the same page we'll lose and we can't have that. Tell me Cynthia  how far are you willin' to go to get your hands on these titles? Or are you goin't to be the smart one and just let Jessie handle everythin'? As far as I'm concerned you are not worthy enough to even get your hands on these titles. You have yet to prove yourself to me, and this is not the match to do it in. You are a nobody and always will be if you don't walk away from people like Jessie. I'm sure you are a nice person but that's not what's goin' to win this match. I'm not goin' to back down from this match, let alone lay on that mat and let you and Jessie walk away with what is rightfully mine.

Joanne gets up from where she sits, and heads toward the back of the jet where the bar is. The guys had already started with a few drinks, and Joanne knew it was going to be a long flight back to Jersey. She might as well have a drink or two before they landed.

Joanne: *Voice Over * Veronica you and I don't like each other or even see eye to eye right now, but if we don't work together in this match then we will lose what we have worked for, and I don't plan on doin' that any time soon, but real question is do you? We have yet to show the rest of the SCW that we can handle being a team. Two weeks ago , not only did I kick Jessie's ass but yours as well, for the simple thought of you were goin' to get in my way and I was not goin' to let that happen. This week we have to force ourselves to work together no matter what we have to do to keep our titles where they belong just as they always have. I will break bone, and make our opponents bleed to the point just before they slip into the next world. It's a thrill to watch someone slip into that state don't you think?

A strange smile forms on her lips as she looks at the camera with a wide grin.

Joanne: *Voice Over * This match is just the beginnin' for not only the Daughters of Darkness but you as well Veronica. You do realize that you will have to walk away from the Mean Girls to prove that you are truly better then them. I mean you are the only one that has any respect for the title that you carry. Delia has shamed the Bombshell Title, and Mercedes is a pathetic Roulette Bombshell Champion, and doesn't deserve to hold it, but you... You have somethin' they don't... You have me... I've been champion time and time again, and only one Title away from becomin' a triple crown winner. Can they say that? No they can't can they? I've been in this business a long time and know how to handle myself in the ring. I've walked through the fires of hell, and back again. Fallen from Grace more then once, lost everythin' only to get back more then I lost. What have they given you Veronica? NOTHING! Step away from the Mean Girls or you will suffer the same fate as they will each and every time that you and I step into the middle of the ring. I don't care if we're on the same team or not. I will destroy you when all is said and done, when and if we lose the titles your head is MINE! We are the Mafioso and we get paid to kick your ass! See you soon ladies.

Joanne laughs, and it turns into a strange, almost evil laugh. As she looks back at the camera her eyes are filled with a wild crazed look. She turns her back to the guys and heads into the back of the jet, leaving us to wonder if it was all an act or she is actually starting to lose it, as the scene fades to black.
>

"We are the Mafioso; and we get paid to kick your ass!"

Hits: 14  Survivors: 13

Current Bombshell Internet Champion
Bombshell Tag Champion
Bombshell Roulette Champion x 1

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 07:22:47 PM »
 \'user

Scene One

It is a lovely sunny October day, in the city of Angels Los Angeles, California. The club house looks amazing as always. With pictures of the Mean Girls all over the wall. Including Delia's title win, Mercedes title win, and a picture of Veronica holding the belts with former mean girl Liz Smalls though there is a pink x covering Liz's picture. Soon enough sitting on the couch on the phone is none other than Veronica Taylor.  Wearing a tight pink dress, black high heels, and a black gucci bag by her side looking like she just got home, from shopping. With bags Gucci, and Victoria Secrets to the right, and left of her. Sitting by her feet, as Veronica spoke into the phone in a bitchy annoyed tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh listen Gavin, I will meet you in your office when I can okay? I got an important match, and many important photoshoots to do okay. So clam down please? Like you know without me, they would of said no duh!

Veronica rolls her eyes arrogantly. As she flips her hair before speaking in the same bitchy annoyed tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, like I know you want to help us. But look Veronica Secret's sales are still through the roof. I mean, ugh I am a self made millionaires duh! Now, the Mean Girl brand has suffered sales shortages, but we can get them back and then some. It starts with a dominate performance in my match okay?

The voice on the other end says something. Which causes Veronica to look even more annoyed than before.  As, the arrogant supermodel responds in her normal bitchy tone, after a long arrogant sigh.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh Gavin! Its my twitter, if ugly people hate what I say thats their fault, for being so basic, and ugly.  Like, its social media, I mean those people who hate me buy my products Gavin?! I mean its something they need, they need me to tell them how awful they are, so that they buy my products so that they can be somewhat like me. Its a cycle that gives me more money, in the end.

Gavin's voice goes off, on the other end still in a clam southern accented tone.  As, the arrogant supermodel just sighs in the same normal tone. As she crosses her left leg over the right . As, she finally begins to speak, in her normal arrogant, bitchy with a hint of annoyance over her voice.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, okay I will meet you soon enough! Okay, now can you leave me in peace. I got a lot of things to do, and so little time to do it. So, I am going to let you go, okay?! Bye for now.

With that, Veronica presses the end call button on her Iphone 6.  As she sighs loudly as soon enough Angelica comes through the front door, along with Tessa. They, look like they have been out for some time, Veronica gets up and hugs Tess slightly, before hugging Angelica tightly smirking as she says.

Veronica: Angie baby. How you been hunty?

Angelica, shakes her head smirking before saying.

Angelica: Ugh, I take it you were talking to that Gavin guy? Who is loser parents gave him a rhyming name cha?  He called me earlier, but he is really annoying. Like why would I be nicer, and not have my girls back, especially yours? I mean ugh we are like sisters Vero you know?

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, totally girl. That guy is so annoying. I mean yes I smell money coming from this. But ugh, I mean he expects us not to be us? Its really annoying I actually had to shake hands, and kiss fugly looking babies gross. I mean, ugh this is getting worse, and worse by the minute.

Tessa, soon piped up in the background.

Tessa: Ye, I just take some whisky after that guy started talking to me. Saying, I needed an image update as well.

Angelica, scoffed at Tessa before saying.

Angelica: Ugh, for once I agree you do need an image update. Not that it would do you any good.

Tessa: Stuck up cunt.

Angelica, look taken a back however, though it could be heard Angelica, said in an slightly angered tone.

Angelica: What was that?

Tessa: I said that guy needs to stick it.

Angelica rolled her eyes not believing a word of what Tessa was saying. However, before she can add anymore Veronica rose her well manicured hand before speaking.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, ladies let us not get at eachothers throats I mean we have had a rough time of it as a group. With these jealous janis trying to take our place? But here is the good news. They can not stop us, at all nor even come close.

Angelica: True, and you are not even lying. I mean this is so gonna be our night, so when are you going to seen that Gavin guy?

Veronica, rolled her eyes before speaking again.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, whenever after this match probably. Like he won't stop calling me. He should be lucky, I even let him on board. Like, this is just a way to make even more money for us, nothing more nothing less.

Angelica: Ugh, but because you said yes now he won't stop calling, and annoying all of us. Delia, was freaking out about the meeting she had with him already.

Tessa: For once I agree. Ye did make it to where this guy is constantly trying to control us.

Veronica, once again waved them off arrogantly. As, she fluffed her long brown hair arrogantly before speaking, in her normal bitchy arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, don't worry I mean we have this under control, now ladies I am bored who wants to head out?

With that the three Mean Girls grabbed their bags before heading out the door. For more fun, and adventures. Life, as a Mean Girl has its perks, having the money to do whatever you want on most days, is quite an enjoyable pleasure.

Scene two

First Class rants

Mood: Fabulous

You know, there is something that has always drove me insane the ugly have always made me mad. I mean, how can you walk out of your house looking like a horse? I mean then my eyes have to see your disgusting face. Basicness, however, is something even worse than ugliness I mean we Mean Girls had a basic in our group before, because we thought we could make her nonbasic, to make her one of us. To make her a real and true mean girl. The problem this girl could not stop crying, she would bitch and moan about every little thing, and to top it off she was never that pretty.  I mean even when  I was heavier I was way, way hotter than she could hope to be, and now there is no contest the sad little girl I am talking about? None other than Liz Smalls. My one time tag team partner, see Liz after I carried you to the tag team titles, you help Misty out to beat me because we both know she could not beat me fairly if her life depended on it.  And now you are still being the annoying little rat you are, but you forced me into a situation where I wind up with a "daugther of darkness", and a wannabe mob boss for a partner? Ugh so I get to carry yet another basic bitch?

Its gross, it really is but its okay after she won her little match I made it a point to introduce myself to her. That I am the leader of this tag team, and that I am the first class queen and she is just a lowly fugly peasant.  But you know what, even though she stole my other belt for now we are stuck with eachother. And, yes lucky you I get to carry you to another victory and we will wind up with our belts in the air. But now lets talk about the basics we are facing Jessie Salco, and Cynthia Warren.

Jessie, you are nothing more than a broken record. Like can you win anything? Answer, is no. All you do is bitch that awww I was cheated out of my pathetic title reign. And, you bitch about how I have no talent, yet you can not beat me can you? You have yet to ever pin me in a match. Shows how good you are? Hell i'm surprised Amy has put up with you for so long, because I would of taken you out myself, if I was her. But thank god I am not I could not ever be that ugly every day. While your hanging out with losers, freaks, and pretending to hate us but really its nothing more than your jealousy. Ugh, I might do something nice and give you a free sample of Veronica's secret that way you stop smelling so fugly, but it would take a lot more than I am willing to give you to do that.

Cynthia, your a nurse I mean I have not heard anything from you. I don't know who you even are. But, I feel bad for you. Really, I feel bad for you having to team with Slowcow. Because, she is just going to get herself beat by me again.  Because, really that is all she is good for, but really you should not even show up. Because, why embarrass yourself right teaming with that loser? When you could be doing something else like being irrelevant your very good at that. And not being heard from you are good at as well. So, come this sunday it does not matter once I show why I am the tag team champions, all I will be saying to you losers is sorry bout it.

Kisses

Veronica Taylor xoxo

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 11:47:52 PM »
 High Stakes Four. It couldn’t come soon enough because it will be there in New York when I will finally be able to get my hands on Veronica Taylor, and of course her partner in Joanne Canelli. Going into this match I am quite upset because a few weeks back I did not walk out as the Roulette Champion. That honor was left to that of Mercedes Vargas and as she managed to beat me in my return match. I dreamed of the day that I would return back to the ring, and although Mercedes beat I can honestly say that I gave it my all in our match with each other. She proved to be the better woman on that night and I have no qualms in losing.

What I do have a problem with however is the fact that after that match the Mean Girls tried to circle around the ring and they tried to take me out as a result of the match with one another. It’s like winning wasn’t enough. They wanted to make an example out of me and wanted to show the world that there is a reason why they are on the top of the wrestling world. To me that’s just a load of bullcrap and I view that as trying to make me look like that of a pushover, and that’s something that I am definitely not.

People assume just from my looks that I don’t know much about doing whatever is necessary to compete inside the ring. That I am in this sport by some mere chance but I didn’t come here as a way to boost a modeling career, or an extension of acting, or singing, or doing something else to use wrestling as a way to further another passion. I got into wrestling for the sake of wrestling and I made it a notion to give everything I got no matter the circumstance no matter the type of match or whatever. I am here for the long haul and I am here to show everyone that I have what it takes to be one of the best in the business.

Veronica you my dear are nothing more than a shallow individual. You have no direction to you and the only thing you managed to see in other individuals is how well they look as if that meant something inside the wrestling ring. I don’t know why you want to fancy your looks because after a night in the ring with Salco and I you definitely won’t be no shining star. You are going to be nothing more than an eyesore and the bruises will come to follow. How’s that for good looks?

I know going into this match I really haven’t said much but that’s because I am focused to the task at hand. I am locked into a trance, and I don’t need to throw myself out there trying to stand on a soapbox to put myself above everyone else. The more you throw yourself out there just gives people more of a reason to lash out at you or eat your words for saying stupid.

I rather cut all of that out by not saying anything at all and that’s why you don’t see or hear me saying this or that. When the time comes I don’t want to be judged for being able to talk up a good game. I want to be acknowledged for actually being able to back it up and having it in me to put moronic idiots like Veronica right in their very place. One just for saying the stupidest of things at time and two because she is a mean girl, and nobody really likes them.

But it’s not just Veronica in this match that I need to worry about. You also have Joanne Canelli who is a well established wrestler holding gold here in SCW on multiple occasions and now holding the tag team gold with Veronica.

But despite the level of experience coming from the other side of the ring. I like Jessie and I’s chances going into this match because at the end fo the day. this entire match is focused on tag team wrestling, and Jessie doesn’t have an issue with me, and in return I don’t have one with her. We are both in this match to focus as a team, work together as a team, and put together a combined effort in order to pry the tag team championships away from you two, and I doubt you two are going to be willing to even work as a team.

Your egos are going to clash with one another and they are going to get in the way of doing whatever is necessary to win the match. Jessie and I however know what needs to be done in order to conquer the championships. Jessie is an amazing athlete. She is a multiple time tag team champion and I am going to follow her lead when it comes to this match. I am the one who is walking into this match never having won any championship before. I am the one who has the most to prove, and I could careless if you are a dark diva, or a mean girl or whoever you want to be.

The only thing that ever mattered inside of the ring is how well one can wrestle and my match against Mercedes is a testimony to how great I have been improving. It’s time to take my career to the next step and it’s time to finally win some gold around my waist. So let our opponents bicker over what needs to get done. Jessie and I will settle for taking  advantage of the situation and emerging victorious because that is what we are focused on doing.

At High Stakes IV two ladies are officially in position to get a check up….

Our scene opens up and this time we find ourselves inside of a gym in Charlotte, North Carolina. We are able to see two women sparring with one another inside of a wrestling ring. Just who are those two people? Well they just so happen to be Cynthia Warren and she is with her younger sister in law Kath-Lyn Steele-Warren. The two blondes are sparring one another but Kate doesn’t seem to be putting up much of a fight as Cindy sends her right down to the ground with a well executed arm drag. Kate for that matter isn’t even fighting back as she just sits there on the mat. Cindy however is in a trance as she begins to scream at her.

Cindy: Come on Kate get up! I know you are much better than this. I know you have a lot more fight in your than the effort you are giving me. Do you want me to drop the ball in my big super card match? Do you want me to lose in a match that is supposed to be important?! I said get up!!!

Cindy viciously sends a kick in Kate’s direction. The type of kick that Cindy expects Kate to move out of the way for, but there isn’t any movement as she takes a vicious strike to the chest. Kate just remains in the same position that she is in as Cindy looks at her with a shock of awe on her face.

Cindy: Oh my God I am so sorry Kate. You know I didn’t mean that. It’s just that I got a little carried away. You know as well as I do how much my wrestling career means to me. I just wanted to be the great wrestler that you are. The great wrestler that Dawn is becoming. I don’t want to be in the background having people assume that I don’t have what it takes to do something with my career.

Kate however just gives her a blank stare as she looks back at her older sister in law.

Kate: It’s not that Cyn. Trust me you are fine with what you are doing and I can respect somebody trying to make something come to life inside of the ring. IMy problem is what’s going on between Todd and I. W...W…. we got separated, and are wondering to see if the two of us are really meant to be together.

Cindy’s eyes open wide up as she looks back at Kate.

Cindy: Separated?! But why. You two always seemed as if you loved one another. I can’t think of another couple with the same relationship that you two have. It definitely is unique but one worthy of a separation?

Kate: I know it seems like a terrible thing but at the end of the day maybe it’s worth it. I feel like all he ever did was make fun of, and his actions made people think he is an extension of myself and that’s truly not the case. Do I love Todd? OF course I do but how do I get him to stop making fun of me like he always does. How do I get him to stop acting like an ass most of the time.

Cindy thinks about it as she grins back at her relative.

Cindy: Well that’s where you just need to put your foot down. If you allow him to do stuff such as post a topless photo of you among everything else he’s just going to keep on doing it thinking that he can do whatever he pleases without repercussions. You have to show him that you won’t allow him to walk all over you. I almost went through the same thing with James a year ago. He started to have his eyes for another woman and I was left wondering if we were meant to be. The only thing I can say is let time play out and see where you two go from there. That’s pretty much your best course of action. Now instead of being mopey over some idiot why don’t you pay attention to what’s going on now?!

Cindy grins as she cocks her leg back before sending it right for Kate’s head. Kate however moves out of the way at the very last second as she looks back at Cindy.

Kate: I guess you are right, but worse comes to worse I am sure you and Jimmy would be willing to help us along the way.. You both got into the medical field so I don’t see why you couldn’t help us. But enough for that now. I been slacking and it’s time for you to get kneed in her face.

Kate grins as she rises back up to her feet. The two women giving one another everything they have as we fade out on this scene.
user posted image

user posted image