Author Topic: Revenge  (Read 300 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Revenge
« on: December 10, 2014, 01:40:00 PM »

Act 1: Revenge is a bitch

"Re sits in his Abode of Millions of Years, and there assemble for him the nine Gods with hidden faces who dwell in the Mansion of Khepri, who eat abundance and who drink the drinks which the sky brings at dawn. Do not permit me to be carried off as booty to Osiris, for I have never been in the confederacy of Seth, O you who sit on the throne of Re and take possession of my body before Geb; may you grant that Osiris may go forth vindicated against Seth; may the dreams of Seth be the dreams of a crocodile. O you whose faces are hidden, who preside over the Mansions of the King of Lower Egypt, who clothe the Gods in the Sixth- day Festival, who weave for ever and who knot eternally, I have seen the Pig put into letters, but indeed he who was put under ward has been released, the Pig has been loosed. I have been reborn, I have gone forth in the shape of a living spirit whom the common folk worship on earth.”
Spell 65 – Book of the Dead

The scene opens in the darkness of night. The only sound that could be heard is the sound of crickets chirping in the night, and dead leaves rustling on the ground in the light wind that moved about. The tress stretched with dead and twisted arms toward the sky, as if begging to be released from some unknown horror that they had seen over the ages of their existence. The sounds of horns and sirens echoed in the distance and the only light that could be seen was that coming from the single uncovered street light at the edge of the grounds. The massive building stretched on for what appeared to be acres. This was “The Old Farm” Asylum. Many people had passed through the doors, but most didn't leave, at least not the way they wanted. Innocent souls died under the care of those that ran the facility, and never left the walls. We soon see a shadow move along the ground, and seemed to form standing before the stairs that lead up to the main doors, that were now hanging off the hinges, and creaked with each slight gust of wind that moved through them. We see Necra standing in the darkness staring up at the building feeling the darkness, the death, the sin, and the disease that still lingered in the hallways. She walks up the stairs, and heads inside to the darkness as it surrounds her. Necra could feel the eyes on her as she walked along but it didn't bother her any. She fed off the darkness that was around her, feeling the despair of the innocent souls that had been left to rot within.

Necra: Delia the time has come for us to step into the middle of the ring together. I have watched you strut around the SCW like you were royalty but you are nothing. If anyone is the royal around here it's me. You are nothing more then a snot nosed bitch that thinks that she can use people to get where she's at. Tell me Delia did you sleep your way to the top or did you just blow Underwood or anyone else to get where you are today? You don't deserve to have that title around your waist, no matter who you beat for it. Misty was past her prime and you are not to far behind. I could go on and on about how much a whore you are, but I think you already know that, considering every Bombshell in the SCW has told you to your face each and every time that you have faced them. No I have other plans for you... Much bigger plans...

An evil smile comes across Necra's face, as she walks through the ancient and dilapidated hallways. Her silent footfalls move across the broken glass that was on the floor. She turns feeling eyes upon her the whole length of the hallway but continues along. Her face showed no emotion now, but seemed to be focused on something, as if she was lost in thought.

Necra: From the time the doors opened in the “Old Farm” Asylum it held the innocent lives of not only older people but children as well. Polio and TB ran rampt over the country side, and when the families didn't want to deal with the condition, they would end up here to live out the last remaining bit of time in these walls. Precious innocents died in here with no voice, and yet they still call out. Their voices fill my ears and yet... Yet I have to leave them here until their judgment has been cast. But your judgment Delia... Yours has already been cast... And you are guilty. Like I said when I stood in the middle of that ring on Sunday night, you brought doubt and dread to my sister Zuri, and now she turns from her sisters instead of toward us. I cast blame on you for what you have done, but that is not where the accusations stop... No, you have done the stupidest thing of all. You have harmed one of my own. Sara is more then a servant to me, but she is a friend and someone that I can rely upon, and you harmed her, and now... Now you will pay for what you have done. You think you are going to get off lightly just as Mercedes or Veronica has, no, not this time. You have done something to me that no one else ever has, for fear of what I will do them! You have and will endure my wrath Delia, and it will come at a price this time... Not only just your title, but your blood, sweat, tears, and life when it comes down to it Delia... There is no escape from the Goddess of the Dead! I will find you no matter where you go, or what you do. I will be around every corner, in every shadow that you pass in the light. I will be in your dreams, I will haunt your every waking moment, just to prove that you are not untouchable... You are very touchable...

Necra walks along the corridor and smiles to herself feeding off the misery that surrounded her. The darkness was like an old friend that beckoned and welcomed her every time she entered it. Death was everywhere, but here... The souls screamed.

Necra: I know what a lot of people are thinking, and I really don't care. Oh Necra you shouldn't do this... She's with child! Sometimes things die, and are forgotten. That's what's going to happen with this child. Delia I would rather see that child that you carry would be better off in the land of the dead then to be brought into one where no one would care for it. Because lets face it Delia, you as nurturing as the Shara Desert. No the desert is more nurturing then you would be. Delia I'm not going to stop until I see you on the mat on the verge of death, begging me to make it all stop, but your pleas will fall on deaf ears, just as Sara's pleas did with you. Make no mistake Delia your time is coming, and it's coming sooner then you think. Both of us have been waiting for it for a long time, and the day is nigh.

Necra smiles to herself, and a growl escapes her throat.

Necra: Tell me Delia do you really think that you can last in this match against me? I've been wanting this match for a long time, and now I get it, and when I get my hands on you there will be no mercy... There will be no begging or pleading this time Delia... No you will have everything taken away from you, and left for the world to see as the NOTHING that you are! Delia I'm tired of playing games, tired of hearing your fake French accent when you speak. But most of all I am tired of looking at plain Jane face of yours.

She continues along the hall, and turns the corner seeing a wheelchair move across the hall by itself. She sighs and leans against the wall.

Necra: Delia after this match is over you will be laid out in the middle of that ring, while I walk away with another win, and the title around my waist. It's only one I need to complete my title reign, and there is nothing that you can do to stop me. You can have all of the Mean Girls at ring side for all I care, but their not going to help you in fear that they will be next Delia. This match will be one for the ages and one that you won't forget if you live through this. I will not hold back, and I will not stop until I get what I want. There is no stopping me. Not this time. I am The Goddess of Death, The Queen of the Dead, the Reaper of Souls, The Black Lady. Fear me! For when you look upon me you will see your end. See you soon Delia... Oh and good luck...

Necra comes to an open space, and looks around her. People stood all around her staring at her. They reach out to her, as her eyes go bright blue, and then all that is seen is a flash of light, and then all is seen is Necra laid out on the dust ridden floor. The sound of heavy footsteps are soon heard coming from the front door where Necra had come from. The camera soon picks up a rather large shadow moving across the floor, and we see Ex picking Necra up, and cradling her in his massive arms. He walks out of the building and back out into the night. He puts her in the monster truck that sits in front of him, and closes the door behind her. He climbs up onto his side, and closes the door turning on the massive truck as it roars to life. They soon take off into the night, as the scene fades to black.
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion