Author Topic: Nothing Left to Lose  (Read 452 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Nothing Left to Lose
« on: September 20, 2019, 02:33:40 PM »
 Apple Bay Beach
Tortola Islands
Off Camera

The past month has been absolute hell for that of the woman known as Christina Zdunich or better known to the wrestling world as Christina Rose. This was supposed to be a time of rest and relaxation which carried over from the cruise that SCW was just on. Now the SCW roster was traveling to all of these places of paradise but for Christina paradise just seemed to be more on par with that of hell as in that span of time she lost to a returning legend in the form of Keira. She was jumped from behind in back to back weeks by Jessie Salco, and now basically her own creation in the form of Teddy and the Gemstones had taken her own movie studio away from her by obtaining the majority shares Seleana had dragged Christina to Apple Bay Beach in Tortola. Christina just sat on the beach clad in a little sundress along with her nerdy glasses on. She gazed out ioward the crystal clear waters and watched as her bikini model having body wife Seleana was riding the waves with some amazing surfing. Christina did her best to smile but it quickly faded away as she could only visualize what was going on within her life. She quickly rubbed her eyes wiping the tears away as she could spot her wife walking towards her.

“Estrellita?  What’s wrong?”

Christina quickly shakes her head as she looks over at her wife.

“Nothing… I’m just sitting here watching you do your thing. I wish I knew how to surf. It wasn’t something I was ever good at and before you say anything let me guess you spent a lot of time in New Zealand riding the waves didn’t you. Along with having a bikini model body. You already showed me up. Nobody wants to see me in the water…”

Christina tries to force a giggle as she looks back at her wife.Seleana sits down next to her and looks on with concern.

“What’s really wrong?”

Despite Crystal being a great actress Christina wasn’t on the same level of acting and it’s not like it mattered anyway. Seleana could see well beneath all of the bullshit. Christina just sighs as she looks out into the distance.

“I really don’t want to ruin your day. You seem to be enjoying yourself and my feelings don’t really matter. So go back in the water. I know you love it out there…”

Christina smiles but at the same time tears begin to stream down her face as she can’t control it, and they just start falling rapidly now.

“What is going on? We sit on a beach in paradise that we did not have to pay to come to…”

Christina just shakes her head sighing again.

“I know but it just doesn’t feel like paradise for me. With everything going on I feel like it’s one big freaking nightmare. The beatdowns from Jessie Salco I can handle but what Diamond did to me really hurts. I don’t even know who she is but I don’t understand how Teddy and her could do this to me. Crystal put a lot into Teddy. She used the studio’s resources to make him seem larger than life surrounded him with the Gemstones and he turns around and takes my company right from under me. That’s really messed up and…”

Christina just shakes her head as she continues to speak.

“Because of what they did I lost everything. I don’t have anything anymore, and I don’t know what I am going to do… We might end up losing the house because of what Teddy and Diamond did to us and that is a scary thought.”

Seleana frowns in confusion.

“What did they do?”

“Babe they became majority shareholders of the company which means I can’t delay the inevitable that they are going to force me out. They hold the voting power. It won’t be long before they force me out of my position and I won’t be able to stop it…”

“The voting power?”

“Yes voting power for the board of directors. They bought enough shares of the company to override even me. So what can I possibly do. The truth is everything that Crystal has done has come through the studio. Whether it was buying the house or just funding our lavish lifestyle it all came through the company. You think Crystal had any real saving plan? As much as she loves to spend money she didn’t think of it as she always relied on that company to take care of every need, and yes she might be an amazing wrestler but she foolishly donated all of her wrestling checks to various charities because she felt like she didn’t need it. So for the first time ever she really doesn’t have anything. We might have to sell the house and maybe cut back on a lot of things…”

“Like what?”

“No more taking private vehicles to places. No more just spending money to spend it. I know Brittany is a big girl now and she is making her own money but I did lay a college fund aside for her and we might have to tap into that just to pay for the taxes for the house unless we choose to downsize…”

Seleana whistles aloud.

“Does Brittany know?”

Christina shrugs her shoulders.

“No… Why should she know. I think what hurts me the most is the studio was going to be Brittany’s in the future. I built that legacy for her to takeover and now that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. There is one person that could stop all of this…”

Christina says with a deep breath.

“Crystal… She could put Jessie in her place, could find a way to get what was lost, and she could send a message but I don’t want to go down that route. I know Crystal might be considered one of the best wrestlers of all time but her personal life has always been a mess and most important of all…”

Christina looks back at Seleana as she holds her hand.

“That is a one way ticket to hurting you. Crystal only loves herself. She has a Vegeta complex and as long as she can be the best or get ahead she is going to go down whatever route will get her there. That is something I am not willing to go through again. I worked too hard to fix things between us and that’s definitely not an option right?!”

Christina continues to squeeze Seleana’s hand tighter than before.

“We will get through this, Estrellita.”

Christina nods her head.

“The last time something happened when Kate attacked Brittany and broke her arm Crystal lost her shit. She didn’t want to include you and that small seed eventually led her to stabbing you in the back. I don’t want to do that. I want to keep you included because you are my wife and this should be something we do together. Crystal should have seen the possibility of someone rising up to maybe gain the majority but this would have never been a problem if she didn’t…”

Christina sighs.

“Didn’t sell some of her stocks to buy her lovely wife a zoo, but that was more important to her than anything else…”

Seleana hugs her wife.

“We will get through this. Together.”

Christina smiles in return.

“That’s all that matters in the end. Together you and I. That’s what makes this different. I know Crystal has different motives but I love you with my entire heart. I want us to do things as a couple and see where things go from there. As long as I have you on my side I feel unstoppable. You are all I need. I will probably go get a second job just to make ends meet. It sounds ridiculous but we all have to start somewhere. I just hope I don’t end up being an actress or even that of a barista. I don’t want to be like Emma Stone from the movie La La Land where she was a failed actress and she didn’t get the desire she wanted until the very end. I feel I can be productive and do something to really get some money…”

Christina sighs.

“The only thing that might hurt is that Crystal never spent time getting a GED or even a High School Diploma. I don’t know how much that might hurt in the end…”

“You have things on your CV, ja?”

“Ummm besides being a wrestling interviewer, wrestler, and manager?! Not really… It’s not looking all that promising. I guess I was a CEO of my own company but how far could that really get me?”

Christina says as she shrugs her shoulders.

“We can only hope for the best right?!”

“We will be alright.”

Christina smirks and it’s an actual one not a fake one.

“So how do you like our chances against the Johnsons on Sunday? I can tell you that Keira is by far one of the hardest wrestlers to go against in the company so she definitely will be someone you need to keep your eyes on…”

“I look forward to this. She and Roxi have always been friendly to me.”

“And they were also in our wedding party my side of course but seeing how Roxi dominates me in every single video game, every single thing we do. I am intrigued on what is going to happen when we step into the ring with one another. It actually feels good to be in the ring opposite of friends. Although I feel I will have to watch my back with Jessie Salco although you will be right there at ringside watching out for me right?!”

“Ja, of course.”

“Good and I will be right there by your side as you beat Keira and showcase why you are the number one contender for Alicia’s belt…”

Christina looks out at the ocean.

“So since we are on this beach like you said we might as well enjoy some of the paradise. Are you going to show me how to surf?!”

Christina takes off her dress showcasing a very modest one piece mega man inspired bikini.

“Ok, let’s go.”

Seleana grabs the surfboard as the two of them head towards the water and it is ont his image that we slowly leave them on.

On Camera
Apple Bay Beach, tortola

The scene comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of Christina Rose. She is all smiles as the cameras pan in on her face. She is sitting down in a lounge chair as we are in the later part of the day. The sun seems to be setting and she gazes out into the ocean watching her wife ride the waves. Christina runs her hands through her long blue hair as she looks directly into the lens of the camera.

“Hello everybody and of course SCW nation. I am the blossoming one Christina Rose and I just want to say from the bottom of my heart that this Sunday is going to be a dream come true. This Sunday I am going to be stepping into the ring with a great friend of mine in Roxi Johnson and I honestly wish I could truly say that I feel absolutely happy about the entire situation. This is a huge match that could honestly main event any type of show and it’s something that will really be a great treat for all of the fans. Yet as much as I want to be a fangirl about the entire match the reality is I really haven’t been smiling the past month. My life has been in complete shambles. It all started when I lost to the likes of Alicia Lukas and my chance to be the World Bombshell Championship slowly faded away. After that I lost to my opponent’s wife who was just returning to the ring and if you add in the fact that Jessie Salco has decided to attack me for no reason on two different occasions. Not to mention losing everything but no matter what is going on with me I won’t allow it to break me. I won’t tap into the realm of Crystal Hilton because the only thing she will do is lead to stuff that I don’t want to do. Seleana doesn’t deserve to be hurt and the world doesn’t wish to see Crystal self absorbed in her own bullshit again…”

Christina takes a long deep breath as she continues to speak.

“So that is why I am making a promise to stay the course and Roxi no matter what happens in this match with one another I am going to give you a straight up fight. We are walking into this match as friends and I am looking to walk out as friends. No matter what type of situation I am in as long as I have my wife by my side I know I can get through it and on that reason alone I am choosing to keep fighting and not let the weight of the world hold me down. That’s just me at this moment though and I know it can be quite irritating and confusing to be that of my friend. With so many personalities running through this body it gets very hard to keep track of who I really am. Yet as much as I might have been a not so friendly life. As much as things might seem messed up in my life you really haven’t come down on me. You honestly have just been there and I appreciate it. It gets irritating to hear people talk me down about the stuff I do outside of the ring. Yet as awful as my life has been you did something in your match with Alicia Lukas that nobody ever does. You talked me up. You talked up my abilities and basically said it was a miracle that she was able to get past me…”

Christina smiles wide now as she continues to speak.

“Thank you for that Roxi… It’s very rare to hear people say stuff like that about me. It’s always about how I am a failure of a wife, how Seleana deserves better, or that I am a woman who could never change, and yet they don’t appreciate what I can do as a competitor and that is something that is very appreciative and it goes a long way for a person. Roxi I just want to say from the bottom of my heart that I feel really special being a part of your weekly #WCW I know it may not mean much as you basically put a lot of people in that category but it actually goes a long way for a person and it makes them feel special. It makes me feel loved and sometimes that is what I need to feel. Yet as kind as you might be you also know how to stand your ground when you need to. You don’t let people bully you and it’s your sense of justice and loyalty to your friends that drives you. How do you really do it?!”

Christina sighs as she shrugs her shoulders.

“When it comes to wrestling you become the person that everybody wants to beat. When you aren’t around you are the person that everybody wants to see return. You are the woman that people can depend on to save the day and despite me winning 14 World Championships throughout my career. Despite me competing for well over 15 years. Despite me accomplishing so much I feel I like so much in comparison to what you have. You have respect, you have friends, and you just have it all. If I had to put it simply, I really feel as if I am Vegeta and you are Goku from Dragon Ball. At times I might feel as if I am the best and with all of the personalities that run through me it might require to stab someone in the back to get what this body wants. As long as the end result justifies the means it really doesn’t matter. Yet you are so strong and are one of the most gentle people out there. You surround yourself with a library of friends and it doesn’t matter if it’s bad people or good people. They all seem to be drawn to you and I want to know how?! How do you go about doing so? What is the secret to these questions?! Please tell me because I truly want to know…”

Christina just shakes her head as she forces out another smile and continues to speak.

“You are a Hall of Famer in this company and it took me awhile to get here. To be honest Roxi if you weren’t in SCW I wouldn’t have been here. You are the very reason I came to this company under a mask in the first place. Just think if there was no Roxi Johnson there certainly wouldn’t be a Crystal Hilton legacy in this company. You have done it all Roxi. You became a member of the Hall of Fame. You will go down in history as the longest Bombshell Tag Champion of all time and I can remember when you were pursuing the Roulette Championship. Everybody thought that the title was beneath you at that stage in your career yet they didn’t understand that you wanted to win it so you could be a Grand Slam Champion! People don’t understand how much value that could have for a person. How important that meant for you and your legacy. It was only fitting that you would finally achieve that win so you could add that right of being Grand Slam Champion to your resume. It is still something I am still trying to pursue but finding a partner that could actually co exist with me to win a set of tag titles might be harder than it sounds.”

Christina nods her head as she claps her hands and speaks some more.

“On top of that you seem to put up with a lot of things but you just kept going. I remember when Keira qualified for the Chamber of Fate match by beating you but nobody believed that she actually beat you. Everybody tried to no sell your wife like she wasn’t good enough but you quickly shut that down and stated she simply was the better woman. I mean you should know about the most unlikely of wins considering you are a big FSU fan as that is your Almamata and we all saw how they came back to beat the obvious favorite in Auburn. So on any given day anybody can beat anybody. Besides Keira is awesome and I can honestly say we have met like 5 times in one on one matches and I have only managed to beat her once. So it is foolish to no sell someone especially when they are on their game. If I could say something about you that really worries me I would just have to question why did you leave SCW in the first place?!”

Chrisrina shrugs her shoulders.

“I know I am one to be talking but I will be the first person that I have competed in so many different places and yet I couldn’t find what I found in SCW with the exception of LAW because that in itself was an amazing company but you seem to have had everything here. You helped build the Women’s division to what it is today. Yet there was a time when you weren’t around and you found yourself in weird places where people didn’t really appreciate what you do as a competitor. I can think of two places off of the top of my head where you didn’t get treated like you should. For somebody like me or should I say my alter ego and has had no issues phoning it in just to get a paycheck I could understand if you got treated badly, but that has never been you. You are an amazing competitor and you always give your all yet you just put up with the mistreatment and for what exactly?! You don’t deserve that Roxi. You are one who never deserves to be treated like that. SCW is your home and I can speak for everyone when I say I am thankful you are back. I doubt we would have ever been in this position but now SCW can give us this match and everyone can be thankful for it…”

Christina can’t help but smile wider now.

“Through everything even though we might be rivals and on the other side of the ring for this match I just want you to know from the bottom of my heart that I love you Roxi. I don’t know if the feeling is mutual but through everything I consider you one of my closest friends. I have seen you hold your ground as head security for LAW and despite things I might have done we were friends at the end of the day. You have stood by my side in my wedding party and I am thankful that you were there for me. You are my favorite person to play video games with even though sometimes I feel like throwing a controller every time we play Madden with one another or Friday the 13th. I swear the way you play as Jason just isn’t fair sometimes but at the end of the day it’s all been fun. There is just something that bothers me though and in this Vegeta and Goku analogy you have always been a step ahead of me. You have always beaten me first to do certain things and it’s bad enough that your wife best me in the ring. Yet despite being better than me in just about everything this is the one thing that I feel confident in doing. I want to go out to that ring and beat you Roxi. I want to best you in the ring. I want to face the woman who has done everything there is to do in SCW with the exception of win a Blast From The Past Tournament but I guess that’s the one thing I do have over you, and my daughter carried that legacy on too…”

Christina smirks as she speaks some more.

“Nevertheless it is always fun Roxi but this week it’s the Zdunichs taking on the Johnsons. We need to win our one on one matches to build some momentum. I need to showcase that I can focus by doing the right thing. I sometimes question how you can remain stable for so long and never really lose a smile or go down the dark path. I guess I will see for myself when I step into the ring with you. Best of luck Roxi. I love you and may the best woman win…”

With that being said Christina smiles and it is on this image that we fade out on.

user posted image