Author Topic: “I should do this more often!”  (Read 454 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“I should do this more often!”
« on: September 19, 2019, 08:51:50 PM »
 Despite losing to the 6 Person Tandem of Griffin Hawkins and Team Hero a fortnight ago Jessie has not let that slow her down, in fact it’s had the opposite effect as she has set her sites on Christina Rose attacking the blogger (who happens to be a former World Bombshell Champion) as she was announcing the return of her blog and following that up the following week by revealing that she had done it at the behest of Diamond who was out to ruin Christina’s life but not before the pair attacked Christina.

Mark wasted no time in making the match official for the upcoming High Stakes PPV but a win this week might throw a spanner in the works for Mark’s plans for the match and another one he announced as Jessie was teaming up with fellow metalhead Caleb Storms to challenge Culture Shock for the mixed tag team titles, Jessie is a three time Bombshell Tag Team Champion from the days where the titles were split between the divisions but has yet to win the mixed tag titles whilst Caleb is a one time champion having previously won it with Sam Marlowe, can the pair win the titles? And what will it mean for Mark’s plans?

D Best Cup, Tortola, The British Virgin Isles
Thursday the 19th of September 2019, 11:00am

Who knew getting title shots was as easy as beating the crap out of a blogger two weeks in a row?

Either way, this week I’m teaming up with Caleb Storms to challenge Culture Shock for the Mixed Tag Team Titles but despite having a title opportunity quite literally in front of me (and having spent over a year on a bullshit title shot ban, yes I’m still bitter about that) because of my recently discovered hobby of making Christina Rose/Crystal Hilton/whatever the fuck her name is’s life a living hell, as for why I’m doing this.

Well, as a wise man once said, everybody’s got a price!

I’m not going to say how much money I got from Diamond for my services last week, all you need to know is that my Bloodstock savings got a significant boost as soon as the cheque cleared (who still uses cheques nowadays? Honestly!) and the boys have begrudgingly accepted that the money will be a huge help going forward.

And the little boost my pay cheque will get from winning the mixed tag titles will be a nice bonus on top of that off course.

“Sorry I’m late.” Caleb greeted me as he sat down opposite me and the boys with his wife Katie, to anyone else, this would look like a weird quadruple date or something, but I digress. “You wouldn’t think it’d be that hard to find one café on an island as small as this.”

“Remind me to send you the Zip Code for our next meeting.” I nodded in understanding before taking a sip from my drink. “But that’s if we win the titles on Sunday off course.”

“And that’s not to say that we don’t have our hands full.” Caleb nodded in agreement before a waitress came over to take our orders, we ordered drinks first as we had no idea what we wanted to eat at the moment, and she walked off. “Jack Asher’s a former state athletics champion and Emmie Ward is the daughter of Mark’s paternal cousin, kinda surprised that she hasn’t tried to used nepotism as a catapult straight to the top.”

“I’m pretty sure Christian would shut down that idea faster than you can say “no, we’re not giving her a World Bombshell Title shot just because she’s related to you”.” I responded as I shook my head and Caleb nodded once he realized that I had a point. “And I’m sure she’ll go crying to Mark once we dethrone Culture Shock on Sunday, but the real question is, what will this mean for our planned matches at High Stakes?”

“Yeah, right now I have that fatal four way with Jake Raab, Stephan Calloway and the mystery fourth guy and you’ve got Christina.” Caleb added before frowning. “And that brings me to my next point, what is up with you and Diamond? Is she a Metal and Punk Connection member now?”

“Honorary member, it’ll take more than a bunch of money for me to welcome a new female member to the group just like that.” I responded whilst snapping my finger to illustrate my point. “As for the relationship, strictly professional, don’t get me wrong, I’ve had my problems with the woman of many names in the past but as far as Diamond’s concerned? I’m little more than a hired gun, not saying that I’ll go as far as to shoot her on TV but still.”

“Given what you’ve been doing to Christina’s life recently, I wouldn’t put it past her to pull a gun on you.” Katie chimed in and I had to admit, she had a point. “Likely after doing the same to Diamond.”

“If nothing else it’ll give Jessie a chance to wrestle the gun from her.” Jake chimed in and I glanced over at my taller brother. “Hopefully without it ending like in so many TV shows.”

“Maybe Jessie will get lucky and Christina will forget to take the safety off.” Shane shrugged and whilst I was a bit annoyed at how casual he was being about my potential murder, I had to agree with him, eventually we ordered our food and I excused myself to get my promo done leaving instructions to text me once the food’s arrived, as for Caleb? He’s doing his promo tomorrow.

“All that time wasted campaigning for title shots and now I find out that it’s as easy as beating the piss out of a blogger for two weeks in a row? I should do this more often! I can think of a certain other Alex Jones who definitely deserves it! Anyway, me and Caleb are teaming up to take on Culture Shock for the Mixed Tag Team Titles this Sunday on Climax Control and whilst you’ll have to wait until tomorrow to find out what Caleb has to say, I'm a bit more forthcoming!”

And I start with Emmie.

“Who knew Mark had a relative in the business? I didn’t and frankly I’m surprised that she didn’t show up in SCW sooner! Emmie Ward only debuted over this year but has already won the Mixed Tag Team Titles after they got vacated by Gamer Inc., the jokes practically write themselves about favoritism on the part of Mark but I don’t feel like having another title shot ban dropped on my head because I made such a joke, instead I’ll just tell you that just because you’re the paternal cousin of Mark doesn’t mean that you aren’t getting your ass kicked Emmie.”

Next up is Jack.

“And as for Jack, the only shock here is how to complete unknowns beat off every other team in the Mixed Tag Team Tournament to win the titles! And yes, I do realize how sexual that sounds! But what won’t be a shock will be when me and Caleb win the titles from you on Sunday night because as far as I see it? If I was in the tournament in Amy’s place? I’d already be champion, no offense Amy, and this match will be me correcting that mistake!”

And now for the elephant in the room.

“As Mark announced last week, me and Caleb already have matches announced for this year’s High Stakes, but a win here will throw a spanner into Mark’s plans! Granted he and Christian likely have a backup plan incase we do win the titles but there’s only one way we can now that for certain and unfortunately for Culture Shock, that way involves the end of their reign as Mixed Tag Team Champions!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Culture Shock, you have just as much chance of retaining the titles this Sunday as everyone going to Area 51 tomorrow has of making it out alive! Spoiler alert: Naruto Running doesn’t mean you can outrun bullets, this is not anime, this is real life! I can’t believe I just said that in a promo! Either way, this is the “Unsainted Angel” Jessie Salco warning Christina Rose to watch her back for your next Mixed Tag Champion!”

I returned to the café as the scene fades.