Author Topic: The Rebirth of Mr. Incredible  (Read 605 times)

Offline Lincoln Daniels

• View Profile
The Rebirth of Mr. Incredible
« on: October 01, 2021, 10:39:21 PM »

Atlanta, Georgia holds a lot of history with Lincoln Daniels. It was in this city where he had won his first world championship. It was also in this city where he met his beautiful wife Zania. Now, this city will be the place where Lincoln Daniels will be making his return to Sin City Wrestling.

Off Camera
Valdosta, Georgia
Two Months Ago

The scene slowly fades into the home of Lincoln Daniels in Valdosta, Georgia where Lincoln and Zania are preparing for a birthday party for Zania’s seven year old nephew. Zania is busy in the kitchen baking all sorts of goodies as Lincoln is in the backyard setting up tables and chairs. ”Whatcha doin’?” asks one of Lincoln’s neighbors who was walking by on the sidewalk. ”My wife and I are getting ready to host a seven year old birthday party,” Lincoln answers without even looking up from the current table he was trying to balance.

The neighbor stops while crossing his arms across his chest. ”I would appreciate it if you looked at me when you speak,” the neighbor states as Lincoln just shakes his head. He takes a step back from the table after finally finding the place for it to stand perfectly still. ”Are you even listening to me?” the neighbor asks as Lincoln just mumbles to himself before moving towards the shed near the back of the house. The neighbor is shocked at how rude Lincoln was to him. When Lincoln walks back out of the shed, his hands are full with all kinds of stuff. He counts everything inside his hand before lifting his eyes up and sees his neighbor standing on his patio with their arms still crossed across his chest. Lincoln rolls his eyes while making his way to the first table.

”When someone asks you a fucking question, it’s polite to answer it,” the neighbor mentions as Lincoln just chuckles underneath his breath. The temper in the neighbor was really starting to grow as Lincoln placed the stuff down onto the first table. ”I answered your question already. As you can see, I am busy with something more important than this conversation,”[/b] Lincoln fires back as the neighbor’s temper gets even more heavier. Before he can say another word, the sliding glass door opens and Zania pokes her head out. ”Pokey, get the fuck out of our backyard. We don’t need you causing unnecessary drama,” Zania says as the neighbor snarls before stomping off the patio and back onto the sidewalk. Lincoln can’t help but to smile as he watches Pokey leaving their backyard.

”Everything is looking good babe,” Zania compliments her husband. Lincoln nods his head while resuming his task with getting the tablecloths on all of the tables. Zania blows a kiss to him before closing the door and going back to baking the cookies. A few hours later, Zania and Lincoln put the final decorations out as her nephew and his friends slowly began to arrive. The party goes off without a hitch as Zania and Lincoln tell her sister that they are expecting their first child. Happiness fills the air as Lincoln and Zania continue to hold onto each other as the scene slowly fades.

Something Incredible cometh
On Camera
Atlanta, Georgia
October 1

We return to see Lincoln Jones standing outside of McCamish Pavilion as his arms are outstretched with his head tilted back. His lips are showing a very cocky smirk as his eyes are partially closed. Lincoln’s wife is holding his phone as she captures him.

Georgia, Georgia

Lincoln starts singing while trying to hold back his laughter. He knows that his singing abilities are horrid but he doesn’t seem to care.

Sin City Wrestling, can you believe it’s been four long months since Mr. Incredible graced you with his presence? I know a lot of you were wondering if I had silently retired from the ring but as you can see that is far from the truth. You see, before my self imposed hiatus, I hadn’t felt like Mr. Incredible. I was more like mister mediocre and I couldn’t stand it. You know getting beat on numerous occasions tends to send you into a dangerous spiral. That’s what I was dealing with so I needed the time away from the ring.

Lincoln takes a minute to nod his head while lowering his head as Zania backs up a bit.

Now that I am back, it’s time that I return to the form I was when I first entered this company. Miles Kasey knows exactly what that form was like when I kicked his pathetic behind all over that ring. I’d like to know who in the world gave this worthless piece of human trash another chance at the roulette championship. How many times has he challenged for that belt and failed to gain it? Is he going to continue to beg for title opportunities after he fails once again? Miles Kasey isn’t prepared for the hell that I bring to this match.

Lincoln sucks back a ton of air before spitting onto the ground after thinking about his other opponent on Sunday.

Miles Kasey may be an annoying ant that continues to come back for more but this fat pig who hails from Atlanta is someone who should be banned from challenging for championships for a long ass time. He has challenged for the World championship, the roulette championship and the internet championship numerous times but has failed every single time. In fact, this guy hasn’t even beat me in a fucking match. I swear to fucking god that if I hear you call yourself the “Alpha” male one more time then I am going to kick your fucking teeth down your throat. In order for you to be the “Alpha” male, you need to win more matches than you have since your arrival. The fact you couldn’t even hold the mixed tag titles is proof that you are not championship material.

Lincoln tells Zania to zoom in on his face as Lincoln’s eyes are telling the entire story.

Look in my eyes and you will see how serious I am about this match. You two can talk all you fucking want about how you deserve this opportunity but let’s be fucking honest with everyone. You two fucks don’t deserve to lick the dirt off my boots. Barnhart is a growing failure and I bet Atlanta is embarrassed that you even represent it with how bad you are on every fucking level. The Roulette Champion deserves to be with someone who can take that belt and elevate the division to new heights. That champion is someone who is so impressive that instead of being put in some random ass match. Christian Underwood placed me in this match because he knew you two would be boring as fuck. Christian Underwood needs a champion who is willing to step on the lesser folks in order to become champion. I don’t care what kind of match we will be competing in because at the end of the damn day. One man is going to walk away as the man.

Zania zooms out as Lincoln continues to smirk with his arms still outstretched.

Climax Control will be the night where the landscape in SCW will change. So you had better make room because Mr. Incredible is back and I will go fucking hard in this match. Which means I’m sending both of you ass wipes back to the trailer park where you belong. The world is ready for someone new and come Climax Control that will happen. Just know, once the bell sounds and the dust is settled. Barn Pig and Miles Mahoney are going to look up as my hand is raised high in the air and that will be INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

Zania pans around her husband as he holds his arms out wide before fading it.