Author Topic: “History Made!”  (Read 592 times)

Offline Caleb Storms

• View Profile
    • Caleb Storms
“History Made!”
« on: October 01, 2021, 08:24:33 PM »
Caleb had made history at Violent Conduct VII, becoming the first wrestler to win the Internet Championship three times in his career after pinning Malachi! Caleb wasn’t in action when SCW returned to Disneyworld last week, but the bosses were quick to rectify that for the second show of the cycle, his opponent? Kris Ryans! Can Caleb win his first match as champion? And who will be the first man to step up and challenge Caleb?

Caleb’s hotel room, Walt Disneyworld, Florida
Sunday the 26th of September 2021, 23:00pm

Well, it was fun to spend the week at Walt Disneyworld at least!

Since I wasn’t on the card this week I spent the week either hanging out with fans or checking out the attractions though given that the show was taking place at the tail end of September it was easier to find rides/attractions that weren’t open than ones that were open.

And frankly, if I never hear “Let It Go” again I’ll be perfectly fine, even if it’s the Deathcore version by Betray the Martyrs! But now that the first show of the cycle has come and gone, I have my first match as Internet Champion to worry about and much like Krystal’s first match as Bombshell Roulette Champion it’s a non-title match.

Unlike Krystal though, my match was against someone I’ve faced before and in a repeat of my first Internet Title Reign only this time, my opponent isn’t a champion! That’s right, my Internet Title Reign is once again starting with a match against Kris Ryans! At least it’s non-title.

“With how crazy tonight’s show has been, I’m wondering how SCW’s inevitable third trip to Disneyworld will go.” Katie commented as she sat down on the bed, I was at my computer and Lemmy was laying at the side of the bed curled up ready to get some sleep. “Maybe then we’ll get a Falls Count Anywhere Match at Disneyworld like Krystal wanted.”

“At this point? I think she just wants an excuse to brawl with someone around one of the world’s most famous theme parks.” I shrugged in response getting a laugh out of Katie. “She just wants it to happen in a match, so she won’t have to worry about getting a lifetime ban from the park.”

“Maybe, maybe not, but I’m not about to deny that brawling all over Disneyworld sounds like fun.” Katie responded with a grin before Lemmy let out a big yawn. “So, what’s the plan for tomorrow? Gabriel gave me the day off because he knows that I’ll be traveling up from Florida.”

“I think the top priority should be getting you and Lemmy back to Vegas, day off or not, Lemmy will probably be glad to return home.” I responded and Katie nodded in agreement. “As for me, I’ll fly up to Atlanta Tuesday morning and get checked in to the hotel, it’s a four hour flight but the alternative is a twenty eight hour long drive.”

“Yeah, flying out is the best option.” Katie responded with a wince after processing the information. “That kind of long hour drive is reserved for truckers, and their trucks come with their own beds!”

“Yeah and I’m not about to sleep in the car, or worse, fall asleep at the wheel.” I nodded in response before stretching my arms. “Best case scenario, if you can call it that, is me being severely injured in the crash forcing me to forfeit the match against Ryans and the Internet Title and I’m sure the bosses will be thrilled to have yet another title be vacated so soon after the last one, worst case? Well, that involves you making funeral arrangements for me.”

“Frankly, I don’t know which idea I prefer, at least you’d still be alive in the best case scenario but if the injury is severe enough, it could end your career.” Katie responded as she shook her head and I nodded grimly. “And I’m not quite sure on how to break the news to the doggo if you do die.” Katie added as she leaned over and gave Lemmy a few strokes. “When we saw him at the rescue centre, it was love at first sight between you and him.”

“How about we change the subject before we get to depressed.” I suggested before putting my laptop in Sleep Mode and heading over to the bed. “It has been a while since we’ve been together.”

“Are you suggesting what I think you are?” Katie asked and once I nodded we started making out on the bed, it wasn’t long before I was on top of her and it looked like we were going to have sex, unfortunately Lemmy chose that exact moment to jump onto the bed with us ruining the mood as he sniffed us. “Lemmy, we love you, but you have the worst timing ever sometimes.” Katie grumbled as I rolled off of her and she sat up to pat Lemmy on the head, I got off the bed at it was at that moment that Lemmy’s tail started wagging like mad. “Or do you just want to go poo?”

“I think that’s the case, you took him out before the show started so I think it’s my turn.” I responded before grabbing the lead and doggie bags before clipping the lead to Lemmy’s collar. “Let’s hope the cleaning staff that do our room aren’t allergic to dog hairs.”

“Candy brought her Pomeranian! I think those who have are likely to have asked for the day off tomorrow.” Katie shrugged her shoulders before I left the hotel room with Lemmy, thankfully we were on the first floor, so it didn’t take me long to get him outside.

Secluded spot, Atlanta, Georgia
Friday the 1st of October 2021, 18:00pm

*promo time*

I told you.

“I’ve been saying for months that I am a legend in the making, and people laughed! Well, who’s laughing now? I am the first three time Internet Champion here in SCW and I’m one of the few who can legitimately claim to have won the same title two times in the same year after I was given the Internet Title last year after J2H won it from Teddy Steele! However, in a repeat from last year’s High Stakes I find myself in a non-title match against Kris Ryans in my first match as a champion!”

Am I worried?

“But I’m not worried! I’m not the same wrestler I was when I faced Kris Ryans the first time around and what better way to prove that then to pick up the win in my first match as champion? Krystal Wolfe did the same after winning the Bombshell Roulette Championship at Into the Void X and that’s done wonders for her as a champion, as long as we ignore the circumstances behind that win, which means that if I can do the same thing in this match then I’ll be in good shape going into the rest of the year!”

And fulfilling that New Year’s Resolution!

“And least we forget that I have a New Year’s Resolution to fulfil in the coming weeks, last year I said that my New Year’s Resolution was to end 2021 the same way as I started, as a champion and three Internet Title Reigns later, I’m finally in a prime position to do just that, but for people to see that I can do it, I need to start picking up wins and that’s going to start with Kris Ryans this Sunday at Climax Control!”

How else could it start?

“I’m not saying that Kris Ryans isn’t a hell of a wrestler, his list of accomplishments speaks for themselves but for me, this has been a year of defying the odds! Cassian Reed? Beat him despite everyone saying that I wouldn’t beat him, winning the Internet Title for the second time after everyone said that I could never win this title on my own? Done that! Coming out on top in the Internet Title Tournament and becoming the first three time Internet Champion? History Made!”

It’s that simple!

“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, in SCW I am a legend in the making and that legend started with me winning this title for the third time in my career and becoming the very first three time Internet Champion in SCW history! Kris Ryans is my very first opponent after winning the title again but honestly? I can’t see a scenario where I lose this match! After all it’s like I said, this has been a year of me defying the odds.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“And I will continue to defy the odds as the year comes to a close! Sure, there’s still three months left in the year, but I believe in myself heading into this title reign and that will see me through this match against Kris Ryans because he had better brace himself because there’s a storm brewing, otherwise he’ll be blown away by “The Metal Storm” Caleb Storms your Internet Champion! Long may my reign as champion and legend in the making continue!”

I left to head back to the hotel as the scene fades.
user posted image